Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saiba007 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

chapter 10 sec part.

"Ohh Jesus what happened to her veer," said sister mary.

"I don't know sister she just fainted," said veer worriedly.

"Wait let me call the doctor," said sister mary.

After the doctor came.

The doctor turned to veer curiously.

"Is everything alright doctor?" veer asked?

"Yes and no," said the doctor.

"What you mean doctor" veer asked.

"It looks like she went from some sort of shock which left her in trauma in her early times and that's the reason her eyes, they are so dried up like there is no water, mostly when someone is sad or hurt they cry but in this case, it feels like she wants to cry but there is no water, which can leave a deep impact that's why even the smallest trauma can have a bad effect," said the doctor.

"I want to cry veer please make me cry" veer remembered how saiba begged.

"She needs rest but take care of her if you can make her cry so she feels the burden is lifted from her heart crying can actually give someone a new life," said the doctor and left veer in deep thoughts...

After 3 hours.

Saiba opened her eyes slowly and her head was aching badly as she tried to get up her head started to spin she sunk back and closed her eyes.

"Hey, sunshine how are you," said veer with the hope she would talk to her.

"I am fine, "said saiba not looking at him.

"Here these are for you," said veer holding a bunch of red roses.

"I don't want them," said saiba.

Veer got sad but he didn't say anything he just kept the flowers on the table.

"Saiba I..." Veer tried to say something but saiba cut him in between.

"Leave me alone veer," said saiba refusing to hear anything.

Veer looked at her and left silently, feeling like he was walking on a path of thorns.

Saiba turned her head where veer disappeared her trust on him was broken and it tore her heart when finally she thought she had some happiness coming on her way everything just shattered into pieces.....

she closed her eyes trying to get hold of herself when her phone beeped she took her mobile and saw it was from Ron.

"hey, check this out it's going viral" rons message included a note.

she opened and saw a video she played and saw veer and pinky kissing she was about to turn off when she saw veer pushing her away and warning her.

next video came she opened it.

veer turned around and slapped pinky and told her he loves saiba only and will never leave her..

the mobile dropped from her hands, what has she done how cruel was she, she trusted pinky more than veer who was the love of her life, who could do anything for the happiness she thought, she stood up and walked out in hope to find him...

veer was feeling like something was dragging him forward he couldn't feel anything, he felt like his whole body was num like there was no life in him, it was hard to imagine his life without her and now she refused to even listen to him, his eyes were red and the tears that dropped on his shirt was clearly visible he didn't know where was he going what will he do but he knew he just has to keep going.

"veer!!!!! veer!!!!! veer!!!" someone was screaming behind him it sounded like her but no it couldn't be her but the voice the scream it sounded familiar.

he closed his eyes and suddenly images started to flash in his eyes, a small girl was running after him he couldn't see her face it was blurry but she was shouting, she was angry at him. when suddenly he heard a gunshot and the image got cleared his saw himself looking at his hands which were covered with blood and he saw a body in front of him he tried to see who it was but he was taken from there,
veer snapped open his eyes what the hell was that, what did he just saw his head was paining as if it will blast any moment.

"veer!!!! veer please stop" someone still screamed the same voice.

veer turned around and saw saiba was running towards him, she saw he looked at her and she smiled, veer just kept looking at her knowing how difficult it had been this 20 minute without her, how can he spend his life without her.

Saiba just ran towards him without any stop when she was near she just put her arms around his neck and embraced him tightly while he returned the hug.

"I am so sorry veer I am so sorry I didn't listen to you I should have trusted you I made a big mistake, how stupid was I thinking you would hurt me veer, I am sorry I can't live without you veer I just can't please don't Leave me veer I love you," said saiba confessing all her feelings.

veer face and heart enlightened with her confess it was as if someone has given a new life to a dying person.

Veer backed a little bit but was holding her around her waist and the other hand slowly touched her jawline demanding him to look at him.

"What makes you think I will leave you saiba, it's not easy to get rid of me, and for this entire life you are stuck with me," said veer confessed.

veer held her more tightly there was no room even an inch he slowly touched his cheeks which was redder than blood. Saiba closed her eyes on his touch feeling like the places will burn where he touched, she was feeling like she wanted him to hold her and touch him because from now on she belongs to him forever, he slowly moved his face for her lips looking for hesitation in her features but there was none.

Veer moved his lips towards her kissing gently it was a soft kiss but the moment he touched her lips a fire started to burn within him, his kiss started to get harder by the minute.

saiba sensed he was waiting for her to hesitate so he could step back but she wouldn't back away today the thought of losing him nearly took her reason to breath. she closed her eyes as he gently kissed, her trembling lips and already red checks started to burn as if it would be started to bleed, his kiss was getting harder and harder she didn't know when she put her hand In his hair and started to kiss him back the action triggered a havoc emotion between them and it made saiba hard to stand she clutch on to his shirt before her legs could give away.

saiba was going back without breaking the kiss when she suddenly banged to the tree, veer's both hands were around her waist crushing her In his arms, after a long time he left the poor lips but he didn't stop, he kissed her cheeks, coming down to her chin, and slowly kissing her neck, saiba throat became dry as she moaned, her closed eyes rolled in her head as he was kissing every part of her neck, he slowly pushed her sleave down making room for him, he pushed her close to him as he buried his face into her neck and kissed her ear. saiba wanted more she didn't have the ability to think anymore every touch every kiss was making her crave for more she didn't know the touch of her love could actually reach her soul.

veer just wanted to keep her kissing, until she would forget everything he just wanted to love her, not once he tried to come near her thinking it would upset her but deep down he was going crazy to hold her like this to smell the scent that always made him want her badly to kiss the skin, to crush the rose petals lips and now when he started it was difficult to stop.

after what felt like forever.

They finally stopped after it felt like years have been passed breathing hard their raised heartbeats said it all.

"I love you" saiba said veer looking at her eye's.

saiba hugged him tightly.

"I love you too," said saiba.

they held to each other for a few minutes.

veer backed away looking at saiba.

"Stay here I will be back," said veer excited.

he ran off while saiba waited thinking where could he have gone.

veer came running holding a canvas and colours saiba was surprised.

"what you doing veer," saiba asked confused.

"shhh!! I don't want you to talk for some time and let me do what I want" said veer keeping his finger on her lips...

he fixed her hair the way he wanted the already swollen lips were already red and didn't need any lipstick the cheeks were red because of her blush she was just perfect.

He made her stand and went back to start the painting. while she just stood there looking at him lost in thoughts.

"you know saiba I think I can use more red on your lips," said veer teasingly.

"but I don't have any lipstick here," said saiba disappointed.

"I was not talking about the lipstick I think my lips can do wonders in turning pink to red it's free of cost you know the best chance," said veer.

saiba blushed hard and started to laugh at the same time she felt like a huge burden was lifted from her heart.

"Finally, the perfect pose," said veer smiling while looking at saiba laugh.........

veer in his room.

veer was looking at the painting he made of her, he captured her look after her official confess that she loved him, it's hard to wait anymore, he thought he has already told mom about it, and now if only she talks to Dad hopefully everything will go his way. He opened his email started to attach Saiba's photo and her details and send it to his mom, And now he only has to wait.

"hey, snow-white" veer messaged saiba.

saiba was studying when her mobile beeped and saw it was her prince charming.

"hey, prince charming" saiba messaged.

"guess what" veer typed.

"what" saiba typed eyebrows raised.

"I have talked to mom about us" veer typed happily.

"what, really but are you sure about us," said saiba excited.

"yes, I am sure more than anything in this world" veer typed.

"then I have to talk to dad too" saiba typed.

"yep, you have too I know we have a lot of studies to do but I just want us to get engage and marriage can wait" veer typed.

"me to thinking the same" saiba typed blushing.

"I love you" saiba veer typed.

"I love you too now let's get back to study the nightmare starts tomorrow" veer typed.

India.

Sakshi read the email veer send him and saw the picture of the girl and he was right she was the beautiful girl in the world and now only if her husband agrees.

"Sakshi what are you smiling at," said Sumer sing.

"veer has me an email, I told you yesterday how he called at midnight,  telling me about that girl," said Sakshi.

"oh yes, you had mentioned it to me show me the picture," said Sumer sing.

Sakshi gave him the mobile as soon as he saw her picture he was impressed.

"my son has a great choice, I will talk to his grandfather let's see what he says and I will do a background check and find full information because his grandfather would wanna know everything," said Sumer sing worriedly.

"why him Sumer I mean you know he can create a problem," said Sakshi.

"But we don't have choice Sakshi you know that, he would wanna know about this and besides if we don't even tell him he has his men everywhere he would soon find out," said Sumer sing.

Sakshi hugged her husband, that man was like a curse on veer"s life, years ago the same thing happen but it ended up in blood path and today again veer has found someone, she feared for him praying deep inside that history doesn't repeat itself.

one month later.

"Finally, the nightmare is over veer," said saiba happily hugging veer.

"Ohh yes, snow-white it is over," said veer hugging her back.

"guys!!! I have an announcement to make tomorrow is Valentine day the day of lovers and like every year we are hosting a ball night and a competition for the prince and princess or you can say, king and queen, the competition is simple, wear the best clothes, dance the best way, and be with someone who makes you look like you are born for her or him, we will decide by the looks by coordination and by the dance who is our king and queen there is no theme wear what you want but remember to make a perfect entry" said the principal.

India.

Sumer sing was setting in the living area with Sakshi drinking tea.

"sumer veer's exams are finishing today and I think he might want to hear out the answer I am so excited we are meeting their family, at last, said Sakshi.

"hey, mom hey dad," said Karan.

"hey, son where have you been," Sakshi asked.

"oh to find bros in law which I did," Karan said.

"you did that's so great I wanna meet them today itself," said Sakshi happily.

"no mom you have to wait till tomorrow," said, Karan.

"why Sakshi," asked frowning.

"because the door was locked when I asked from someone they said they are not home and will return tomorrow," said, Karan.

"It's ok Sakshi we will go tomorrow," said Sumer seeing how excited his wife for her son.

"veer where are we going," saiba asked.

"for shopping," said veer.

"but what will I buy," said saiba?

"anything I want," said veer winked.

they were coming from Saiba's hostel, to go shopping for Valentine day.

saiba slowly reached veer hand and held it tight.

since it was their exams last few days they barely had any time to spend with each other the only time they spend with each other was the small conversation and it held only 5 words good night and I love you.

veer stopped her and tugged her towards himself held her face in his hands and kissed her lips it was not gently it was a hunger kiss like he has seen her after a long time. she held him tightly and started to kiss him back. veer slowly put her arms around her waist. slowly his lips made way on her neck, losing way on her chest, biting and kissing like there is no tomorrow.

after a long time, they stopped, breathing hard veer kissed Saiba's forehead and took her in her arms.

"veer we should go for shopping," said saiba.

"ok," said veer, saiba smiled seeing him, he had no intention of leaving.

finally, they broke apart and left for shopping.

Valentine day.

veer looked in the mirror combing his hair, fixing his tie, today was special day he was officially going with saiba as partners and his mom was going to Saiba's house to fix their allies.

"you look handsome veer," said veer smiling to himself.

he was wearing a black tuxedo with a moron tie and black shirt, gosh anyone could fall in love with him in first sight.

saiba's room.

a long red backless gown was covering the floor with sleeveless her skin was glowing, she was fixing her hair, she didn't like to leave it open but it was a demand from the princess, with limited makeup she looked like fairy.

her favourite bracelet in her hand, a small diamond locket was shining around her neck.

finally, she was done and headed out of the room.

Karan, Sumer sing, and Sakshi rang the doorbell, they were all waiting patiently for a response.

the door opened and a servant came out.

"Yes, how can I help you," said the servant?

"Is your boss home?" Karan asked?

"Yes, he is please come in," said the servant.

they followed the lead, they sat in the couch and looked admirably around the house.

"Mom relax everything will be fine," said, Karan.

"I hope so Karan, "said Sakshi looking at her husband who nodded hopefully.

They were waiting when they heard some footsteps coming to throw the stairs.

They looked at each other and looked at the stair's when the man came in view, Sumer sing raised slowly from his seat and Sakshi eyes widened while her heartbeat slowly raised.

How is this possible Sumer sing thought no this can't be it's not possible. Sakshi holds Karan hand tightly making sure she doesn't fall because of the shock.

Vijay saw the people but the surprise was more of a shock, saiba had called him telling him a family was coming for asking her hand and make sure I say yes and she will tell me everything later but was this the family no it can't be history cannot repeat itself.

Sakshi and Sumer looked at each other and the shock was visible on each of their faces but they can not forget who they are mere servants of the 2 remaining royal family.

They bowed to Vijay as Karan stood there shocked as to what was happening.

"You can stand straight Sumer sing" Vijay ordered.

"Your highness I don't have the right to look at you in the eyes," said Sumer sing.

"This is not our palace and neither am I a king here so do as I say" Vijay ordered.

"yes, your highness," said Sumer sing.

"Now tell me why are you here all these years later is there anything left to do those years ago," said, Vijay.

"I am sorry your highness but we have not come here to create problems, with your permission I would like to narrate the whole story," said Sumer sing.

"you may proceed," said, Vijay.

Sumer sing narrate the whole story to Vijay everything that veer ever told to Sakshi, Vijay was shocked to hear the truth about saiba being In love with someone who she hated the most, how could it happen, after ages, she got her daughter and now when I tell her the truth who he is what will happen then.

"you know what has to be done Sumer sing, I promised my wife I will not let history repeat itself but I didn't know destiny was waiting just for the right time," said Vijay angrily.

"What should we do your highness," said Sumer sing.

"what you mean," Vijay asked.

"reveal the truth to him and I will reveal the truth to her it's the only way and one more thing don't let his grandfather know about them right now, if he does find out later he can't do anything if everything will be over by than," said, Vijay.

"but he doesn't remember anything you highness the medicine that we have him years ago it still has his effect on him if he remembers his past he will remember that we are not his parents Sumer I don't wanna lose my son," said Sakshi pleading.

"but there is no other choice Sakshi the same medicine was given to saiba as well but the doctors said the moment they get to know each other they will remember everything and saiba hasn't forgotten some parts are still remembered who killed her mother," said, Vijay.

"it will kill him your highness isn't there any other way," Sakshi asked hopefully.

"no there isn't," said Vijay clearly.

"no Sumer I can't tell him if I do I will lose him forever," said Sakshi crying.

"it the only way to save them," said Sumer sing.

"mom, dad I don't understand what's going on what are you talking about," Karan asked anxiously.

"We are talking about suryaveer sing son of his highness king Raghu veer sing and we are the only servant of his father's alive my name is Sumer Walia said Sumer proudly.

"what," Karan asked shocked.

"yes, and his real father the king has died a long time ago while his mother is in a mental asylum," said Sakshi sobbing.

"but who killed his mom," Karan asked.

"princess Nandini Rudra prathab now known as saiba R prathab," said, Vijay.

"you mean the person veer is in love with is his dad's murderer said Karan shocked.

veer was waiting Infront of Saiba's hostel impatiently, usually, it's saiba waiting but today it was veer, he looked at the door and then the watch and back again at the door. suddenly veer heard the voice of her heels. he turned around and was lost completely.

"ouch, that hurt".. said veer keep his hand on his heart...

veer felt like he was about faint, looking how utterly beautiful she was looking which she didn't have the right too.

"shall we go," said saiba snapping her fingers?

veer came back from dreamland.

"yes, let's go," said veer happily giving her his hand.

she took hold of his hand and started to go.

In college after 2 hours.

"oh, gosh veer I am so tired," said saiba.

"The night has just started and you already got tired," said veer smearing.

"haha very funny I have been dancing since we have arrived" saiba complaint.

veer took a small box from his pocket and held it in front of her.

"for me," said saiba excited.

"no for pinky of course for you," said veer teasingly.

she opened the box and looked at the heart shape locked which held 2 names saiba love veer she smiled looking at the locket.

"it's really beautiful veer," said saiba.

"well, it holds a special thing," said veer.

"What is that," saiba asked?

veer went stood behind her and took the locked in her hands and twisted in half, it became 2 lockets.

"ouch, you just broke my heart," said saiba.

"hahaha, one will stay with you and one with me and the special thing is that no one can replace it," said veer kissing saiba shoulder.

and finally, an Indian romantic song came and veer hold saiba wrest and took her to the dance floor. he kept his one hand on her waist while holding her hand on the other, while she kept one hand on her chest and the other holding his hand.

"Sakshi what happens," Sumer asked.

"It's unreachable," said Sakshi.

"There is only one-way mom," said, Karan.

"what," said Sumer.

"Message him and tell him everything," said Karan.

"it's the only way," said, Karan

Sakshi took her mobile and started to type the message.

"what the hell you mean you can't change it" pinky was screaming at someone.

"look all the teachers and the principle choose the Indian pair what the hell are we suppose to do just chill pinky I have to go," said steven.

"I need a drink," said pinky.

she went to the drink counter pinky it was the last she wanted and now it was snatched away from her as well.

she started to drink when she heard a beep, someone's mobile was kept on the counter she took it too see who was it, she unlocked it saw a message after few minutes an evil smile came on her face. she kept the mobile back.

"Ladies and gentleman and now it's time to announce the prince and the princess please hold your hearts,". Said the principal.

"saiba I am going to get a drink," said veer and left but the voice was loud and he could hear it very clear he wished this could end soon he had a big plan for him and his snow-white.

the king of this Valentine day is

"Suryaveer sing" as the applause began.

Surya veer sing saiba repeated the name in a whisper, no how could he be here, this cannot happen her body became cold, lost the sense to think anything.

veer was so excited he was walking to the stage people saw covering him from saiba view.

saiba tried to see who it was but she couldn't see as he went to the stage, his back was to them when he turned she saw it was veer, she stepped and banged into the pillar, her heart was screaming it can't be it's not possible this is just a dream her heart was slowly breaking into pieces while she lost the ability to think.

veer head hurt again and this time he closed his eyes and again he heard the same voice, that voice was hunting him again, he saw the same small girl but this time the picture was clear and he saw a gun in her hand, the blood dripping from her hands. and he kept asking. why Nandini why did you kill him why I will never forgive you never.

"are you ok veer," said the teacher?

"yes I am fine," said veer not believing what he just saw, he remembered her but how did he forget her in the first place the person who was responsible for his father's death, he was trying to remember what happened but he couldn't remember anything and his head started to payn.

and now ladies and gentleman time to revel the princess and this year Valentine princess is...

Saiba rudra prathab the applause started.... but saiba was so shocked she didn't even hear her name.

veer was confused where was saiba why wasn't she coming on the stage.

"Saiba goes on the stage," saiba Emma.

"yes, saiba goes," said, Ron.

she started to walk not knowing where was she going who are all these people.

"now place this tiara on each other heads and veer give this bouquet to saiba," said principle.

everyone applauds and started to dance, they came down from the stage.

"wow saiba, you do get away with everyone," said pinky blocking their way.

"stay away from her pinky," said veer.

"oh really veer you are actually taking her side than one who betrayed you," said pinky.

"Just shut up pinky leaves us alone," said veer angrily.

"I will veer why don't you ask her what's her real name," said pinky

"my name is Nandini Rudra prathab," said saiba with a dead voice.

pinky smiled with a smile that said the victory was her she succeeded in destroying them......

At the hostel.

Suddenly the beautiful night turn into a stormy night lighting struck again and again where the winds turned everything upside down.

They were walking silently without any emotion in their faces, veer couldn't believe pinky till he saw his parents message and then he knew his life was over, his first love turned into a nightmare.  But this time he had already thought about the punishment for them.

"How can I help you, son," said a priest?

"We wanna get married," said veer.

Something in veer and Nandini expression told him not to argue further.

"Ok, come here," said the priest.

He started the rituals the mantras and soon they exchanged the virmalas and started the 7 round of pheras. It more felt like a marriage of dead bodies.

The 7round were complete veer was offered the red sindoor he put in her forehead.

"have you brought the mangalsutra," the priest asked?

"No, we have a different type of mangal sutra," said Nandini.

She saw a knife in the plate of the rituals she took it and stood up, so did veer, they turned to face each other, saiba reached to veer shirt and tore it took the knife to his left side of chest and started to write saiba the knife tearing his skin apart the blood was making his way down on the knife but veer didn't move an inch until the name was complete.

Saiba held the knife to veer and pulled the string of her gown down so her chest was clear. Veer hesitated but he began to write his name veer saiba closed her eyes when the sharp object cut her skin but she didn't move an inch the blood covered his palm and soon he let go of the knife and it fell on the floor.

Few drops of water fell on their faces but they didn't bother to look soon it started to rain but it didn't affect them they just kept walking, they were going to Their hostel the priest put a huge bandage on the wound which stopped the bleeding but they removed it once they got in the car.

They stopped and turned to each other, they knew nothing could change the fact they are enemies, veer held her waist looking into the dead eyes and moved his lips to hers and kissed her hard. They broke apart and looked at each and walked away from each other

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

superb double FF...really good work...excellent job

saiba007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenachem

superb double FF...really good work...excellent job

thanks you dear every time I see your comment it motivates me to right even more it means a lot thank you.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: saiba007

thanks you dear every time I see your comment it motivates me to right even more it means a lot thank you.

no problem dear...keep writing...now i have more free time to read since the covid-19 situation at my place till the end of march 

saiba007 thumbnail

no problem dear...keep writing...now i have more free time to read since the covid-19 situation at my place till the end of march 

thank you dear for your time I have already started writing will update soon, and keep save from covid19. have you ever visitors wattpad.com

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: saiba007

thank you dear for your time I have already started writing will update soon, and keep save from covid19. have you ever visitors wattpad.com

i had an account but deleted it

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Thats a big twist in the tale. Saiba is the murderer of Veer's parents? How did that happen? so now they get married and go away from each other.

Edited by coderlady - 4 years ago
saiba007 thumbnail

i had an account but deleted it

well I wanted to introduce you to one more story it's called prithvi it's one of a kind I am not the writer but I know you will really love it.. it's called prithvi by vermilion blue it's a story you can't stop reading again and again. if you like I can send you the link.

Edited by saiba007 - 4 years ago
saiba007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Thats a big twist in the tale. Saiba is the murderer of Veer's parents? How did that happen? so now they get married and go away from each other.

yes, and alot more twists and secrets are be reveled. thank you for reading.

saiba007 thumbnail

Vijay was shocked at the story that turned out, he didn't know the decision he took years ago to change Nandini name to saiba was his biggest mistake, he sat in the couch holding his head in his hands, it was his mistake that they meet and fell in love, but he changed her name to protect her from the curse the name held if he hadn't no matter where they would have gone it would hunt her and the fact she had spent 2 years in a child remand home.

"Saiba, why did you marry him why," Vijay interrogated.

"So he could beg me to leave him," said saiba angrily.

"What you mean, I don't understand, " said Vijay confused.

"I know everything dad, grandfather had told me everything when I came back from canada, when we turn 24, we have to go back to our kingdom and resume our duties but since I am a girl I have to first impress the elders and the people of the state, but at the same time, the prince of Jodhpur will set on the throne as soon as he gets 24 and he has to get married at the age of 26 and give birth to the heir if he wants to remain a king, but if somehow he doesn't he will be thrown out of the palace and won't be considered a prince or king," said saiba.

"But that law goes same to you said," Vijay eyebrows raised.

"Yes, but I am a girl I won't be given the throne that easily I will have to prove my ability but if I fail to impress the elders than they already have the heir to the throne your nephew and my cousin," said saiba.

Vijay was shocked hearing her, she was declaring every word like she is been planning for ages.

"How long have you been planning," Vijay asked?

"Since the day I found out who he was," said saiba.

"so you are just going to use this law to get your revenge, saiba this is not right you have the right to sit on that throne you are my daughter and I will not let anyone take that right from you, " said, Vijay.

"dad, if I decide to take the throne I have to get married to someone in our royal family and since your cousin is the last family apart from us I don't have any choice but marry him but I can't do that because I am already married to the enemy it's the last way for your nephew to take up the throne," said saiba.

"And let's just say you impress the elders and they decide to make you a Queen what than what will you do," said Vijay.

"I will take the responsibility of Queen and when the time comes near for me to produce an heir I will step down and let your nephew take over but under any circumstances, I will not divorce veer," said saiba.

"But there is one more way since you are married to the enemy our kingdom respect the sacred rituals they will consider once accepting veer as the son in law and both states won't have any other choice but unite as friends," said, Vijay.

"what, what are you saying dad, " said saiba confused.

"I am saying that your marriage to veer could end the long bloody war between jodhpur and Mewar and your child will rule both kingdoms as it will be the heir to both of throne," said, Vijay.

"you really think I would forget that veer killed mom and move on with him for the sake of the kingdoms," said saiba.

"saiba don't forget you are blamed for his father death too, no one on this earth knows what exactly happen that day when we found you both of you had guns in your hands both of were blaming each other for the deaths I tried to find out from you but you were in shock I did everything to make you remember but you couldn't and the same goes for veer said," Vijay.

"if I did remember don't you think I would have told you dad but the truth is there is nothing to remember it's clear as water veer killed my mom and in shooting him his dad got killed, don't you think I regret it all my life killing an innocent man it kills me dad but I was only 10 years old," said saiba.

"saiba,".......before Vijay could say anything further.

"my name is Nandini Rudra prathab and now you can call me by that name dad," said saiba announced.

"Is this your last decision Nandini," said, Vijay.

"yes, it's my last decision," Nandini declared...

Veer's house.

Veer was sleeping on his back, a bottle of alcohol was next to him, the windows shut closed not letting any light to come in.

The door slowly opened and anjali came in, she looked at veer and hot tears dropped from her eyes, he was not the veer she knew, the uneven beard, his missed up hair, the alcohol, the stingy clothes, it just broked her heart, but she will not let him destroy his life. She looked around the room which was more like a storeroom, and her eyes fell on the covered painting, she went and took off the cover and saw a girl which looked not less than a fairy everything looked so natural in her.

Aunty told her everything when she came in the afternoon every detail from their first meeting to the last but she knew something was missing, some pieces from veers life were missing and she had to find out what are they and where are they even if she had to go to the past, She covered the painting and opened the curtains, to let the light come in.

"Oye, veer get up it's 12 in the afternoon," said anjali waking veer up but it was no use.

"VEEEERRRRRR!!!!!," anjali screamed in his ears and veer opened his eyes rapidly and sat down.

"What the bloody hell, what kinda way is this to wake up someone," said veer angrily.

"It's anjali way veer," said anjali.

Veer looked at her and turned around to look for his bottle he picked it up and start to open.

"stop it veer, what the bloody hell is wrong with you," said anjali angrily.

"give me the bottle back Anju," said veer.

"no never," said anjali she hit the bottle on the floor and broke it and next on the table there was a jug of ice-cold water with ice cubes in it she went brought it and poured it on veer's head, veer shivered and stood up and looked at anjali, he gazed few minutes and suddenly he put his arms around her and embraced her.

"where were you Anju, I missed you so much, where the hell was my best friend when I needed her so much," said veer sadly.

"I came veeru, but you refused to see anyone I waited and tried to see you but at last, I had to give up," said anjali closed to tears.

"and just like everyone you gave up on me, first Karan than dad, and you too, you were my friend couldn't you do the same thing you did today," said veer.

"I am sorry veeru, I am really sorry," said anjali.

veer backed away and looked at her he had missed her a lot but he never told anyone but he was glad she was here.

"Veer what have you done to yourself look at you, no one gave up on you but you turned your back on everyone", said anjali.

"You don't know anything anjali," said veer.

"I do know what happen in Canada aunty told me everything but how long will you give the punishment to your family because of her, veer this is not done, think about your mom you are killing her, your dad just looks at your bedroom door  everymorning in hope you would come out and be with him, talk to him he has given all his life for you but you disappoint him veer, your mom, your brother no one has neglected you veer it's you who has turned his back on everyone, " said anjali.

There was silent for seconds, veer thinking about what anjali said he couldn't deny but it was true.

"you will get sick when was the last time you took shower veer, you sting," said anjali.

veer looked embarrassed, he took a sniff from his jacket and nearly fainted he took out his jacket and threw it on the floor.

"I need a shower," said veer.

"yes you need a shower but you also need Lysol, harpic, detol, lifeboy, only then you will get clean up, " said anjali.

veer was about to say something but got quite rushed off to the bathroom leaving anjali smiling smiling.

anjali called the servants to clean the room before veer comes out, 5 servants with water, brush, mop, Lysol, and a huge garbage plastic bag for the alcohol bottle, soon the room transferred from a storeroom a rather filthy one, bed sheets changed, curtains changed everything was brand new.

"that's all thank you all," said anjali to the servants.

"but what should we do with the painting," the servant asked looking at the painting.

"Leave it there and put the red cloth on it," said anjali.

"ok, mam," the servant said.

veer came out and looked at the room thinking he might have been in the wrong room, it looked so clean, he took deep breaths even the air looked fresh and clean maybe he was somewhere else but when he saw the painting he knew he was in the right room.

"What you think," anjali asked.

"Clean," said veer.

"And so do you," said anjali.

"Now wear clothes and come down," said anjali.

"No, I am fine here," said veer.

"No, if and but get ready and come down otherwise you won't see me here in next 5 minutes," said anjali.

"Ok," said veer giving up.

On the dining table.

"Good evening everyone," said Anjali.

"Good evening dear," said vishaka.

"Good evening," said, Karan.

"Good evening," said Sumer.

"Anjali isn't veer coming down," Sakshi asked hopefully.

"You are wasting time vishaka when has he joined us these last 3 years," said Sumer before anjali could answer.

"Yes, mom besides he is already busy destroying his life," said Karan.

they heard footsteps they turned around and saw it was veer, everyone eyes and mouth fell open, wearing a white shirt and white pant, brushed hair, no one could stop gazing.

veer took his seat, the servant served him food he just looked at the food and started to eat.

everyone just looked at him like they have seen a ghost, vishaka was close to tears looking him like that, while after ages Sumer and Karan smiled at him.

"Eating without me," said a voice behind them.

Sumer was about to eat a morsel when he stopped in mid-air with the shock of hearing the voice, vishaka began to shake badly, veer looked at them and then the voice, it was none other than Abhimanyu sing.

Sumer and vishaka both got up and went in front of him and bowed in front of him.

"Your highness you should have called I would have come to the airport myself," said Sumer.

"It's okay son, I am glad I came without informed otherwise I wouldn't have seen how good you have taken care of my grandson," said the old man.

veer came and touched his feet and his grandfather hugged him.

"How are you grandpa," said veer?

"I am good now seeing you," said Abhimanyu sing.

"How is grandma," veer asked?

"She is good but she is dying to see you," said Abhimanyu.

"We have talked about it grandpa," said veer.

Anjali slowly left the dining room thinking they would need their privacy.

"Mom, dad you don't have to stand with your heads down," said veer looking at his parents.

Vishaka and Sumer relaxed and looked at them.

"We will leave you alone your highness," said Sumer.

"No, dad, you don't have to," veer declared.

"I am sure you have told him about who he is Sumer," asked Abhimanyu sing.

"The prince knows very limited things, your highness I told him very little things because I thought it was far best for you to tell him," said Sumer.

"I am not a prince for you dad, don't you dare call me that," said veer angrily.

"Veer I know you love them as your parents but they are just your caretakers, you were sent here with them to protect you from enemies I told Sumer to change his surname to sing and raise you as his son," said Abhimanyu.

"And now you are asking me to treat them as servants, grandpa relationship doesn't work like that, this is my family and my parents, my brother and I will not forget that," said veer.

"Call them whatever you want but you have to come back to jodhpur, in few days you will be 24 and you have to take over the kingdom," said Abhimanyu.

"Forget it, grandpa, I will not return and I will not take over some kingdom," veer announced.

"Veer you are our last heir, if you refused then we will have to bow in front of the enemy and hope they have mercy on us veer don't destroy our last hope," said Abhimanyu.

"Vishaka you tell veer, make him understand what will happen if he doesn't return," said Abhimanyu pleading.

Vishaka came near to veer put his hand on his shoulder.

"Veer listen to me carefully, years ago when we left jodhpur with you, a lot of our enemies started to look for you, Jodhpur is not just About the people or hope for their heir to return, it's about the enemies that are waiting to take over, after we came here enemies tried to take over the kingdom destroyed everything, assaulted women's and girls, in search for you a lot of people died including my family only my small brother was left alive because they thought he was dead and the king saved him and took him to the palace," said vishaka crying.

veer put his hand on her hand.

"Every kingdom has a rule which cannot be changed, if they have an heir to the throne than he has to be declared on his 24 birthday if god forbidden if it doesn't happen than the enemy will take over and they have no other choice but to surrender everything every being," said vishaka.

veer turned around and hugged vishaka tightly and then looked at her in the tearful eyes.

"Who did all this maa who is after out kingdom," veer asked?

the king of Mewar sumaishwer Rudra prathab, Abhimanyu sing declared.

veers eyes burned in the fire, he closed his fists in rage, when he opened his eyes he looked at his mother.

"Is it true maa," veer asked vishaka clenched his teeth.

"Yes, veer its true," said vishaka.

"After your father was killed we have been giving our lives to protect you in the hope you would return one day," veer said Abhimanyu sing.

"But why dad grandpa why did they kill him," veer asked.

"They killed him because they knew even if they do kill you, Raghu veer will give birth to another heir so for them, it was important for your father to be killed rather than you, once they succeed in killing him their path to you was clear, " said Sumer.

"That's why they used their princess to achieve their goal," said vishaka.

"And you succeeded in killing her mother," said, Karan.

veer got shocked if Nandini hands were covered with his father death than his hands were too with her mother blood.

"Maa, why don't I remember what happened that day all I remember was seeing her killing dad and in return I wanted to shoot her but her mom got killed why don't I remember anything else," said veer helplessly.

"Because you were in deep shock, we tried so much for you to recover but we failed every time we couldn't recover your memory back when you came from Canada and told use about Nandini and us but than also you couldn't remember what happened that day, "said vishaka.

"When that tragic happened we made you disappear from there put you underground so once this matter gets clear we would bring you out said Sumer.

"What about my mom what happened to her," veer asked.

"She died in a car accident," said Abhimanyu sing sing.

But vishaka and Sumer exchanged looks as if it was a lie.

"Ok fine I will come back to palace," said veer.

"No, you can't say," Sumer.

"Why not Sumer," said Abhimanyu.

"I am sorry your highness but veer is not ready, we have to prepare him like you prepare a solider, we still have time and he has to prepare to face any danger that comes his way," said Sumer.

"Right you are Sumer than it's decided to bring the best trainer here, train him as hard as you can but promise me you will bring to the palace on his 24 birthday," said Abhimanyu.

"I promise you, your highness, I won't disappoint you," said Sumer.

Nandini house.

"Who are these people dad," Nandini said curiously?

"These are our loyal trainers from Mewar since you decided to take your duty I decided to train you because there will be danger in every step you take, we have little than a month for you to train yourself so you have to start from today Nandini," said, Vijay.

the trainers bowed in front Nandini, she tried to smile. but none came, she thought about veer, you have seen my love suryaveer sing and now you will see the revenge of a lover Nandini thought.

"Dad call grandpa and tell him I will be coming on my birthday and one more thing tell him to send this news to the enemy," said Nandini.

Vijay looked at his daughter and could easily see why she said that, but she doesn't know that he is getting ready for the war as well.

veer's house.

"Sumer I don't know how long will we be able to hide this truth from the king that veer is already married to the daughter of the enemy," said vishaka.

"I don't know either vishaka but we have to hide, let's go and talk to veer," said Sumer.

veer was in the living area talking to Karan and anjali after such a long time they had seen him smiling and being normal. veer grandfather left for jodhpur in hope veer would come soon and he said he will send in the best trainer he has in jodhpur, we had forgotten about anjali presence they apologised for that but since vishaka had told her about veer she understood and she had left before she could hear anything God bless her Sumer thought. But veer being her friend told her everything later.

"Veer we need to talk to you," said Sumer.

"What is it dad," said veer.

"Veer before anything starts you have to promise me you will never let anyone know you are married to the princess of Mewar," said Sumer.

"Why dad," said veer.

"Because I am telling you please listen to me," said Sumer.

"No, Dad, I wanna know why," said veer adamantly.

Sumer and vishaka got quite and looked at each other.

"What happened, aunty, why don't you want anyone to know," anjali asked.

"Yes, mom why," Karan asked.

"look veer this enmity between the two families was born even before your great, great grandfather, my father used to tell me that this bloodline was hundred years old but once your forefathers sat together and decided to bring a solution to this war the elders of both kingdoms finally found the solution to end the war," said Sumer.

"And what was that dad, " veer asked.

"The solution to the war was if a young boy and girl from the royal families from both states end up marrying for the sake of true love than the war will end and the boy and girl will get equal right on both kingdoms and their child will be heir to the throne of both of kingdoms," said vishaka.

veer got silent, unable to think anything.

"But the condition was based on true love and to be each others half soul, both at the same time both kingdoms had enemies in their own houses and so in those days they set one more law and that was the marriage of the Prince at the age of 26," said Sumer.

"What!!, dad what are you saying," said, Karan.

"I am saying that if veer doesn't get married at the age of 26 and give birth to the next heir than he will be no longer consider the king and will be thrown out of the palace with the entire family," said vishaka.

"What that's the stupid thing I have ever heard," said anjali.

"Yes, and if this happens then we longer have any right on jodhpur and we have to surrender it to the enemy," said Sumer.

"Does this rule apply to Mewar also," veer asked.

"Yes, it does," said Sumer.

"Is there anyone else in Mewar that has some right over the throne after the Princess veer asked.

"Yes, there is," said a voice behind them.

they all looked at him wearing black patani clothes, a black cloth was tied around his forehead and a sword in his hand. he came in front of veer and bowed his head.

"My name is Ali your highness and I was sent here to train you," said the man.

"Tell me what you know about Mewar heir," said veer.

"Vijay Rudra prathab has a nephew second in the line to the throne but the first right is, of course, his daughter's Nandini Rudra prathab but before she gets the throne she will have to empress the elders and the people of the Mewar and than only she can get the Thorne, " said Ali.

veer was shocked he didn't know he had made such a big mistake marrying Nandini he didn't remember anything that time and he wasn't aware of any of this but he knew Nandini had known about all this and that's why she wanted to marry him in the first place her revenged started the day she knew who he was.

"But what if she doesn't empress them than," asked Karan.

"Then her cousin will be announced as the king," said, Ali.

"but that's good right," said anjali.

"No, it's not," said veer.

"what you mean veer," said anjali.

"she doesn't care about the throne because even if she does fail to impress the people she dosnt care because they have an alternative but that's not her target," said veer.

"Then what is veer," vishaka asked.

"Me, she will do anything to sit on the throne mom because she wants me to beg her for the divorce so I can marry someone else, but she will never let that happen, and when it comes for me to give an heir to the kingdom I will fail miserably and we will have no choice than to surrender ourselves to her and she is not in any mood to leave me so soon," said veer.

"You mean she is doing all this just so she can drop you in her feet," said anjali.

"Yes, she will get the throne but she will leave it to her cousin after her motive is full filled once I bow in front of her," said veer.

"I can't believe this, she has already pushed us to the corner, she has already won the first and important round, " said sumer.

"I am sorry your highness but I have heard from elders they say, "

The revenge of the lover is more dangerous than the enemies, enemies attack your body but the lover turned into enemy attacks your soul.......