Fan Fictions

love vs hate. Rt and Mc ff chp 17 posted on pg 10

saiba007 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hi guys i am starting my ff again after 7 years. which i left in between.. post the link to the old one if you want to check it out.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2983828?pn=1

Chapter 5.

Next morning.

Saiba was in deep sleep but the smile was visible on her that she slept with at night after all the confusion that got cleared she slept quite happily.  

Suddenly the alarm clock started to ring she woke up and sat rapidly she saw the clock and and it was nearly time for college.

Oh my god veer is going to kill me she said worriedly and took of from her bed headed to get ready.

................................................................................

Veer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shouted veers friend.  

Veer was sleeping as soon as he heard the shout he felled from his bed....

What the hell what kind of way is this to wake up someone he asked angerly?

Really here i am trying to wake you for 30 minutes and you have been sleeping like dead and you are asking me what kind of way is this sanjay said angrily.

What you have been waking me up for 30 minutes sorry man i didn't felt anything said veer confused.

Okay now get up you are getting late said sanjay calmly.

Suddenly veer realised something

Ohhh crab saiba is going to kill meeeeeeee said veer fear fully.

....................................................................................

It was 20 minutes since saiba was waiting for veer they had to at college by 8 30 but veer was no where to be seen.

Maybe he left saiba thought. The taxi she had called had came an hour ago and was waiting for them.

Mam i need to go some where please hurry up said the taxi man.

Okay lets go said saiba giving up.

She was going to the taxi when suddenly she turned and saw veer running she beamed.

When veer finally stopped in front of saiba before she could say anything.  

What is this saiba you are so late i have been waiting for nearly 1 hour you girls take so much time in getting ready for college said veer mockingly.

WHAT!!!!! I am late why you veer!!!! Said saiba running after to hit him with her books.

Saiba NO!!! Veer was shouting and running from her.

Sorry sorry i am late not you boys take time not girls said veer finally stopping.

Forgiven now lets go getting late said saiba smiling.

.............................................................................................

FIRST DAY AT COLLEGE. 

They finally reached the colloge a big board that proudly presented the name William college of science and art. 

Saiba and veer looked at it and smiled at each other their dreams waited for them to get full filled.

.................................................................................

Veer and saiba entered the college corridor heading towards the principle room. On the way many girls and boys stared at them well cant blame them veer was looking to much handsome in his black jean and black t-shirt while saiba was looking gorgeous in her blue jeans and red top.

They knocked on the door. 

Come in said the principle. 

Hello sir my name is veer sing and this is saiba pratab said veer shaking hands with principle.

Hello welcome to Canada and to our college my name david Robertson said the principle. 

Thank you sir said saiba.

You need anything here feel free to ask said the principle .

Now of you go to your classes they are about to begin you class are on 3 floor 4 room on the right said the principle. 

Thank you sir said both and left.

That went quite well don’t you think  saiba asked?

Ohh yes it did so hope everything goes like this said veer hoping.

Veer I think that's our class said saiba pointing at the class.

Ya maybe lets go said veer heading towards the class.

They entered the class and saw that the teacher hadn't came yet. And all the boys and girls were busy in conversation saiba and veer entered the class when suddenly a boy stopped both of them.

Well well look guys we have a new entrance said the boy.

Who are you veer asked annoyingly.

Who am i....the boy said and laughed.

Yes are you deaf or you really dont know who you are said veer mockingly.

Heyyyy you if you wonna stay in this colloge you better put your head down infront of me or.... said the boy warning veer.

Hey you who ever you are we have not come to be slaved by my name is veer and you better remember that said veer angrily.

Veer dont said saiba holding veer hand.

Veer looked at saiba and then to the boy. 

Let us go before you regret you were born said veer demandingly.

Suddenly the boy got hold of veer collar and that was the last nail in the coffen.

Saiba let go of veer hand and the next thing she saw was the boy was flying to the back corner of the class room. All the students were shocked. All of then were looking the boy who felt inches away.

Veer stoppppp!!!! Said saiba scared.

How dare he hold my collar who the hell does he think he is said veer furiously. 

Stop veer please said saiba.

Veer stoped on saibas pleading but the rage was visible in his eyes.

A few boy ran to the boy and called out for his name.

Dan!dan!dan! said the boys 

The boy got up and looked at veer he ran towards veer.

Veer saw the coming he pushed saiba aside but as dan was about to give punch to veer someone said.

What hell is going on here said a man standing at door looking at veer and dan.

Dan rapidly put down his fist and said 

Nothing sir just welcoming our new class mate said dan.

Yes I can see what kind of welcoming is this said the teacher angrily.

Now back to your bench said the teacher.

And turned to veer and saiba.

Are you too the Indian  students said the teacher.

Yes sir i am veer sing and this is saiba pratab.

Hello i  am joe Clarkson said the teacher.

Sorry sir about everything said saiba.

Its okay but i dont want see anything like this from now onward.

Yes sir saiba said.

Got to your bench said the teacher.

The class got over soon but saiba was very upset with veer she never ever once thought veer would be so violent even if it was not his mistake it doesn’t mean it was not his mistake too she thought and frowned.

Veer knew saiba was upset once the class was over he would make it to her and say sorry.

Veer slowly looked at saiba who was setting on the same bench. Saiba look back at him angrily and wided her eyes veer rapidly covered his face with his book. Saiba smiled and shook his head. When finaly the teacher left veer looked at saiba,

So snow white its your place or my place veer asked teasingly?

Excuse me saiba asked confused

You don’t have to be that happy i was talking about food veer said.

Why you veer........ saiba said and begin hitting him with books. 

Ok ok sorry sorry veer said regerting.

Hello veer someone said..

Veer and saiba turned around to see it was none other than pinky.

Veer was looking at pinky and thought if the hit he gave to that boy dan.

What do you want veer asked annoyingly.

Pink looked at him and than to saiba and smuged.

Ohh come one veer i think i am far better choice than the company you have said pinky looking at saiba.

Well that’s you opinion and rather a pathetic one too said veer angrily.

Veer come on lets go said saiba holding veer hand and taking him from there.

I will get you day veer i promise said pinky.

Saiba didnt asked anything from veer she knew that a person like pinky can never mean anything to him and she trust him.

So prince charming what would you have saiba asked.

Veer smiled at her.

Anything you would want you give snow white said veer..

Saiba went  brought some sandwiches and coffee and they began to eat..... 

The first day at college was over with a bang. Saiba and veer were headed back to hostel together it was a long day for both and full of surprises.

Okay than veer see you tomorrow but this time dont be late saiba said warning him.

Hey why so soon said veer.

What you mean so soon its getting and i am tired bye Saiba said and turned.

Before she would take a step veer holded her and tugged her to himself. Saiba was shocked but veer wasn't ready to let her go yet.

Veer what you doing said saiba.

Veer who was staring at her just wanted to look at her but got controlled of his emotion and let her go. 

Sorry said veer sheepishly.

Its okay bye said saiba blushing.

Bye.... said veer.

Both headed to their own hostels

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saiba007 thumbnail

guys come one atleast give one feed back.😭

barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hi wow you started it again lovely thank you & do regular update please dear 

saiba007 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: barki

hi wow you started it again lovely thank you & do regular update please dear 

i was thinking of stopping it again no one seemed to be interested hehehe but now i wont stop.. will keep ud. thnks for your comment.

Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanx and congrats for continuing it. .do update regularly 😊

saiba007 thumbnail

promo.

Present time.

There was a silence for a few moments saiba’s dad didn’t know what to say the chapter that he thought was over left behind suddenly resurfaced  and he had no idea how to deal with it...

Saiba are you okay asked her dad?

Yes pa I am fine said saiba broken my.

It wasn’t the right question but he didn’t know what else to ask he knew saiba was broken up deep inside but he was helpless. After few minutes passed he looked at saiba.

she was sitting in her favourite sofa leaning back closed eyes her dad put a blanket on and made his way out silently. As he went out closed the doors.

Saiba open her eyes slowly and got up and made her way to the wardrobe she open it and took out a box when she open it there was a locket an ancient like she open it and saw two pictures small girl and boy hot tears made their way from saibas eyes she closed it and hold it in her hand tightly.....

I will never forgive you verrrr never said saiba.

She kept it back in the box and closed it angrily and ran back to balcony.

Whyyyyyyyy veer whyyyyyy me why did you do this to me now i can’t live or die neither I am dead nor alive atleast come stab my heart with a knife so it stopes beating I can’t take this pain I just can’t take this pain saiba screamed her heart out. 

Saiba dad was waiting out side of her room door he knew saiba was fooling him she is been doing this since she came back. Every night same story she screams her heart out and faints and he goes to pick her up and put her on her bed.... when she faints that’s when she gets sleep.....

He went inside and saw what he sees every night saiba had fainted he went to her but this time she had hurted herself he saw her head was bleeding perhaps when she fell she hit her head on table. 

he dialled a number

hello raj please come here asap he said worriedly.

He took her up and slowly went inside towards her bed layyed down her there and waited worrying.

Ouchhhh veer got up suddenly as if his head was hit by something strong.

When touch he head it was bleeding he got up and walked to the mirror and saw blood was making it's way down.

will post the ud soon hehe sorry for being late was busi with my brothers wedding.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

What did Veer do? What happened between the two?

saiba007 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: coderlady

What did Veer do? What happened between the two?

u have too keep reading for that it's complicated...

saiba007 thumbnail

Chapter 6.

Present time.

There was a silence for a few moments saiba’s dad didn’t know what to say the chapter that he thought was over left behind suddenly resurfaced  and he had no idea how to deal with it...

Saiba are you okay asked her dad?

Yes pa I am fine said saiba broken my.

It wasn’t the right question but he didn’t know what else to ask he knew saiba was broken up deep inside but he was helpless. After few minutes passed he looked at saiba.

she was sitting in her favourite sofa leaning back closed eyes her dad put a blanket on and made his way out silently. As he went out closed the doors.

Saiba open her eyes slowly and got up and made her way to the wardrobe she open it and took out a box when she open it there was a locket an ancient like she open it and saw two pictures small girl and boy hot tears made their way from saibas eyes she closed it and hold it in her hand tightly.....

I will never forgive you verrrr never said saiba.

She kept it back in the box and closed it angrily and ran back to balcony.

Whyyyyyyyy veer whyyyyyy me why did you do this to me now i can’t live or die neither I am dead nor alive atleast come stab my heart with a knife so it stopes beating I can’t take this pain I just can’t take this pain saiba screamed her heart out.

Saiba dad was waiting out side of her room door he knew saiba was fooling him she is been doing this since she came back. Every night same story she screams her heart out and faints and he goes to pick her up and put her on her bed.... when she faints that’s when she gets sleep.....

He went inside and saw what he sees every night saiba had fainted he went to her but this time she had hurted herself he saw her head was bleeding perhaps when she fell she hit her head on table. 

he dialled a number

hello raj please come here asap he said worriedly.

He took her up and slowly went inside towards her bed layyed down her there and waited worrying.

Ouchhhh veer got up suddenly as if his head was hit by something strong.

When touch he head it was bleeding he got up and walked to the mirror and saw blood was making it’s way all the way down... 

How the hell did this happen veer asked confused.

He took out cotton from the drawer and put it on the wound.

He feeling really dizzy as if he was near to faint but he got hold of himself and sat on the edge of the bed. 

Suddenly their was knock on the door and veer looked up and saw it was veer mom. 

Omg veer what happen she asked anxiously.

I don’t know maa I was sleeping said veer confused.

Veers mom cleaned the wound and put bandage on it.

Will you tell me the truth forgot sake veer said veers mom angrily.

I am telling you the truth maa said veer promising.

Veers mom was not convinced but she had to remain silent knowing veer very well the last thing you need to do is force him to answer your questions.

She finished applying bandage on his head and kissed on his head affectionately and hugged him and than got up and went out of room silently leaving veer with lots of confusion.

What happen uncle asked raj rushing towards saiba.

What happens every night raj every night said saiba paa.

Raj got silent perhaps it was a stupid question to ask raj thought and shook his head and began to clean the wound.

Raj was saibas friend from the school days and cared very much for saiba more than a friend he was a family doctor and a family member...

Hot tears began to surface in saibas father eyes.

Raj looked at him didn’t know what to say if it was hard for saiba than it was for her dad too he is suffering with her.

I don’t know what to do raj it’s maddening look at her doing all this to herself where should I take so she can forget all that said saibas dad helplessly.

I know uncle it’s hard but u have to be strong for her I have cleaned the wound and put on the bandage it’s not serious she will be fine I have given her injection she will have sleep till morning said raj sadly.

Now you also sleep uncle said raj to a torn up dad.

Thank you good night said saibas father.

Good night said raj.

Raj cared about saiba a lot maybe more  than a friend but even if he wanted to confess his love for her it was useless the state that she was in she wouldn’t even want to hear the name love.

He sat there looking at her for long time being helpless having no solution to her pain.

It was nearly morning and veer was awake in a dark room unable to understand his life as in where is it heading he left his studies in between and came back and since than the only thing that he is holding is his past and a bottle of alcohol if only he could turn back the time erase her from her life her memories. 

He closed his eyes with the thought and suddenly he saw her smiling that long hair open running towards her and suddenly he opened his eyes full of rage.

You took my life from me at least leave me alone nowwww veer screamed.

Holding his head with his hands he was breathing rapidly.

Slowly some one opened the door veer knew who it was not looking up he just kept staring at the floor.

Veer mom peeked inside slowly and saw what she always sees veer setting on his bed in rage and pain. She didn’t went inside because even she wouldn’t be able to hold herself together she closed the door and went with tearful eyes. 

Knowing as a mother she can’t do anything it kills her and being alone to be his supporter is even worse among all the family members she alone stood with him while everyone else neglected him.

She suddenly stopped there was one more person she thought maybe the breakthrough I didn’t get maybe she will she thought.

She took out the phone and dial the number.

Hello Anjali I need to talk to you about veer said veer mom.

.................................................................................

Saiba slowly open her eyes began to get up her head was paining a lot she touched her head and saw there was a bandaged she looked around and saw she was in her bed and it was 9 o'clock. 

Good morning sun shine said raj.

Raj what are you doing here asked saiba confused.

Uncle called me last night when you fell and wounded your head said raj.

Saiba was quite she didn’t say anything knowing what her father must have gone through it made her wish she had more control of her emotion rather than being week.

You ok saiba said raj worriedly.

Ya I am ok raj thank for everything said saiba lying.

Now come fresh up and have some break fast said raj.

Saiba got up took her clothes from wardrobe and headed towards the washroom.

A girl waiting for her train anxiously looking around  and than her watch long brown hair wearing glasses black pant with a denim jacket white shirt she took out the mobile and saw veer mom had called again she dialled her number. 

Hello aunty I am in station waiting don’t worry I will be there by afternoon ok got to go train is here bye said anjali.

The train stopped and she got on the train and headed to her compartment when finally she found it she took her set.

Anjali was a strong headed girl not caring about the world she always did what her heart wanted being a lonely girl she never had to many friends a few of them but they were her best friends including veer. 

She took his picture looked at it lost in deep thoughts. Whatever veers mom told her it only made her confused how can veer into someone he hated the most. Among all of the friends veer was very different maybe that’s why girls could get attracted easily apart from all that what really happen in Canada was a mystery itself she still remembers the call she got from him when he was there he was really happy like never before he could only talk about how he got his life here how he found some one who actually matters to him more than anything in this world. How can everything just broke every thing into pieces how can veer break into pieces and how did the love of his life turned out to be the enemy of his life.... 

.............. .........................................................  

Flash back of anjali.

A phone on the table started to ring anjali came running towards the phone she picked it up and saw it was veer.

Hi veer what the hell are you no call no Message forgot your friends so soon said Anjali teasingly.

Hey anjali don’t say this yaar how can I forget my buddies so soon said veer.

I know just joking but what’s that sound in your voice you look happy said anjali surprisingly.

How did you know veer asked confused.

I know you veer now start the story said anjali happily.

You are right in thinking I meet someone said veer blushing.

Tell the whole story what’s her name from where she is everything said anjali impatiently.

Her name is saiba she in indian came with me the same day I did but she is just so beautiful and caring I have never felt so close and happy with anyone said veer lost in thoughts.

Oye come back veer said anjali happily.

Yes i am here said veer sheepishly.

I am really happy can’t wait to meet her I am glad you are happy veer said anjali.

I know that’s why you are the first person I told too said veer.

I know because you are my best buddy said anjali.

Ya ok I will Message you on Facebook later ok now gotta rush said veer promising.

Ok bye I will be waiting said anjali.

Veer cut the phone anjali was her best friend what ever happens in her life she would be the first to know.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats for starting it again. Lovely story. Do update soon.