Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

amazing work! was waiting for your PM. hope all is well.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Vijay and Nandidni are getting welcomed in their place. Veer in his. Something is about to happen.

saiba007 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

An invitation card was laying on the ground, while Abhimanyu Singh stared at it angrily, "they dare send me the invitation, Sumaishwer seems to have lost his mind with his growing age," said Abhimanyu.

Veer had taken a little nap and freshened up. Now he was heading downstairs for an evening tea when he heard Abhimanyu's angry voice. He hurried to check what had happened when he reached, he saw Abhimanyu throwing the invitation letter on the ground with everyone looking shocked.

"Do they think that we have forgotten what their granddaughter did to us? What she has taken from us ?" said Lalita angrily.

"They think we will attend their party, yeah we will in their dreams !" said Abhimanyu.

"No, grandpa not in dreams we will attend the party in reality," said Veer who was in deep thought about it. He wanted a chance to talk to her and find out everything and this was the best opportunity he would get. He couldn't lose it at any cost.

Everyone looked at him in utter disbelief and complete shock. Vishaka knew something was going on in his mind and so did Karan. The softness for Nandini in Veer's heart made it clear he had other things on his mind regarding her.

"What are you saying Veer?" Lalita asked.

" You heard what I said, grandma. We will attend the party," Veer repeated himself.

Sumer who remained quiet the entire time knew why was Veer saying all this. Ali had warned him about Veer's intentions but he also said to be quiet about it and only keep an eye on him.

" It's your birthday tomorrow and the throne ceremony, god forbid if something happens there! What if someone does something to you ?" Lalita exclaimed worried.

" Nothing is going to happen grandma I promise but we will go there tonight no matter what," said Veer stubbornly.

" Okay, as you wish Veer," said Abhimanyu; defeated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prithvi and Vijay looked at each other in shock as they heard the news of inviting Jodhpur. Vijay had lost any control he had and yelled at his father demanding for answers. Prithvi too agreed with Vijay's reaction as he too was angry at Sumaishwar's actions.

" What the hell is wrong with you dad! I strictly told you to stay away from them then why on earth did you send Jodhpur an invitation ?" Vijay yelled.

" Because I want them to see that I have got my family back and that the heir to the throne is back" argued Sumaishwer.

"It has not yet been decided whether or not Nandini will sit on the throne dad! Let the elder decide that and as the king, the last and final decision rests in my hands, " Vijay said.

" So what are you thinking dad, even if the elders like me and think of me worthy of the throne will you not let me take the throne ?" Nandini questioned.

" Stay out of this conversation Nandini. I told you to leave!" Vijay snapped.

" No dad, I want to know after all the hard work I have done. Are you going to give my right to someone else ?" Nandini asked.

Vijay looked at his father and knew at once that his father has told Nandini what he was thinking.

"That decision is up to me Nandini and I don't want to talk about it. Right now I want to talk to my father alone, so leave," Vijay commanded.

"Nandini let's go let them talk," Prithvi tried to convince her.

"No Prithvi you will stay. Its nandini who has to go" Vijay ordered.

"If Prithvi stays then Nandini stays too Vijay said sumaishwer.

"No, she won't Nandini LEAVE!! " Vijay exclaimed angrily.

" Vijay why is this boy more important to you than your own daughter," Sumaishwer asked incredulously.

" JUST STOP IT, DAD!! You have said enough I don't want to cross my limits but I am warning you and her TO STOP PLAYING GAMES or I will put an end to all of this once and for all," said Vijay gravely.

" Sir, I will come back later, just let me take Nandini," Prithvi requested.

" I DON'T WANT TO GO PRITHVI !" Nandini yelled.

"YOU BLOODY HELL HAVE TO NANDINI OR ELSE WE WILL LEAVE FOR MUMBAI RIGHT NOW AND YOU KNOW NO POWER CAN STOP ME FROM DOING IT !" Vijay yelled at Nandini angrily.

" Prithvi meet me in my room in 30 minutes, I wanna talk to you alone. Right now take her out of my sight," Vijay said.

Prithvi nodded and clutched Nandini's hand and exited the room.

"Is that the way to talk to your daughter Vijay?" Sumaishwer questioned.

" Did you leave me any choice dad? Since Rajeshwari's death all this time I have done the job of a mother and father while trying to be their friend at the same time, not once have I been angry or upset at them but what choice have you left me, dad, I didn't come here to slaughter my daughter for your revenge, don't think I don't know what are you doing because I will never let it happen at any cost," said Vijay.

" I know you can stop me Vijay, but how, I am your father I know how long you have been looking for any evidence or clue to help you end this war but you have gained nothing. As for Nandini, I don't have to tell her anything you are doing a good job by not telling her anything and letting her find out from someone else," Sumaishwer argued.

"And that someone is you, dad! Telling her half truth half lie, I am not telling her anything because I am waiting for the right time and Mark my words it will come soon dad and this time I will win, I will end this war once and for all, " said Vijay sternly before leaving the room and leaving his father stunned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Nandini why did you talk to your father like that? " Prithvi asked.

" Because he is my father and I will talk to him the way I want who the hell are you to interfere! " Nandini yelled.

" I am no one Nandini but maybe that's why I understand him better," explained Prithvi.

" Ohh really Prithvi what is that you understand about him that I can't ?" asked Nandini.

" You are angry Nandini. You won't understand anything I say right now, so I will go and let you calm down," said Prithvi.

" I won't bloody hell calm down Prithvi knowing my own father's cares more about you than me, he shares his secrets with you rather than me! Why is he such a father figure to you Prithvi ?" Nandini said her voice slowly rising.

"Do you have any idea what you are saying ? " questioned a voice from behind them.

" Yes dad, I know what I am saying do you think I haven't seen the way you look at him, the way you share things with him, who is he to you dad? " Nandini asked.

Vijay stalked towards Nandini and slapped her. " I am ashamed to call you my daughter! You are doubting your own father, the father that spent the majority of his life trying to protect you! You have proved that you truly are your mother's daughter. "

" Let's go Prithvi we have work to do. Nandini don't show me your face again." Vijay declared and left. Leaving a stunned Nandini behind alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You shouldn't have slapped her like that sir, I know what she said was wrong but you should have just told the truth," said Prithvi.

" I don't care about her childish games right now Prithvi she can think whatever she wants right now. I don't give a damn but the truth cannot be disclosed right now," said Vijay.

" Then when are you planning to
sir? Because me being here will only get matters worse," said Prithvi.

tomorrow will be the last day of everything I promise but right now get ready we have to go somewhere said Vijay.

"But where?" Prithvi asked.

"I will tell you on the way," said Vijay.

" Okay," Prithvi responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A woman lay on the bed in a small room, the ventilator connected helping her breathe. The room was guarded by a man in a completely black attire, guarding her with his life until his master arrives.

Her fingers slowly moved and she moved her head a bit. She tried to pry open her eyes but they didn't co-operate as they willed her to go back to sleep.

The guard took out the phone and called his master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vijay's phone rang. He pulled it out and checked who it was.

" Yes, Ali we are on our way," said Vijay before hanging up.

" Bhaijaan is here? " Prithvi inquired in surprise.

" Yes, I had given him an important task that needed to be full-filled," responded Vijay.

"What task?"

" Just a few more minutes and you'll know," said Vijay speeding up the car.

Vijay and Prithvi reached a small house parked the car outside and hurried to go inside, he knocked the door 3 times and the door was opened
and they stepped inside,

"Was anyone following you?" Ali asked.

"no, we came from the secret road said," Vijay.

Prithvi moved forward and hugged Ali, who hugged him back.

"How are you Prithvi," said, Ali?

"I am fine bhaijaan, how are you," said Prithvi.

"I am good too," said, Ali.

"let's go inside," said, Vijay.

they sat in couch, Prithvi who was confused looked at Vijay and then to Ali,

"bhaijaan what are you doing here," Prithvi asked.

"Ali came here with Veer's mom Prithvi, The Queen of Jodhpur," said, Vijay.

"WHAT ?! Veer's mom? But I thought she had died," asked Prithvi.

"She did for the outside world," Vijay explained.

"What do you mean? "

"You see Prithvi, after the incident when Veer and Nandini were younger, everything changed for worse. No one till this date knows how the small children ended up killing two adults. They themselves don't remember anything. No matter how much anyone tried. But at the same time, no one is aware of the fact that that day, the queen was there too, she had seen everything with her own eyes and it left her in deep shock, but before anyone else could find her. I came at the right time and took her from there to a safe spot," said Vijay.

"But why does everyone say she died in the accident ?"

"Because I planned the story with the help of Ali, I had faked the accident and to make sure everyone believed it I had used a corpse dressed in her clothes," Vijay explained.

"Yes, and it was successful. Everyone believed she died, but we also knew there were eyes watching us. That's why we took Sumer's help Veer's caretakers in Jodhpur. He took her to a mental asylum and admitted her there. It was not safe for anyone to meet or interact with her because it would only put her in danger," said Ali.

"But how did you take her out of there and bring her here?" Prithvi asked.

"before Ali meet veer, Sumer had called me and told me that his source has told him that someone was looking for the queen in Mewar and the same source also revealed that his next target was Mumbai said," Vijay.

"We knew it was time to take the queen from the asylum and so we did without informing Sumer poor man was worried to death when he found out she has disappeared from an asylum," said, Ali.

"Since then she was hidden with me in my house under the care of a doctor and we kept praying day and night for her awakening said," Vijay.

"But who is after her life I mean who did all this year's ago and even after all this time," said Prithvi.

"Whoever it is was has concealed it very well. He is a master planning but acts behind others. That's why it's so hard to find him," said Ali.

"Do you have suspicion on anyone?" Prithvi inquired.

"No, no doubt. I believe I know who is behind all this," Vijay answered.

"Who is it Prithvi asked images of Arvind and Arjun flashing in front of him?

"Rajeshwari's stepbrother named Kans," said Vijay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bald man with a walking stick, limping on one leg, wearing a black suit, walked into the palace with an evil grin etched onto his face.

The moment he stepped inside the palace, the diya in the Mandir was blown off and the soft breeze turned into a harsh one, the people in the hall were arranging the party decoration stopped and looked at him and the happy expression in a moment changed into fear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your wife had a stepbrother too ?" Prithvi asked in shock.

"Yes, a very evil one too," said Ali.

"But why would he do this to his own sister? "

"He was her stepbrother Prithvi. He never considered her his sister but only used her as a path for being rich. That's all and Rajeshwari believed in him more than anyone in this world," said Vijay.

"so he did all this for money," said Prithvi.

"that's the question Prithvi did he really do it, we are not sure 100% because another villain to this story is Abhimanyu sing veer grandfather, and the 3 is my own father said," Vijay.

"I am getting confused here why would they do such things I mean your father and Abhimanyu sing," said Prithvi.

"This story goes far behind when we were in our young age, Veer's father Raghuveer, Sita and I, we were in the same college the 3 of us were best friends but sita and I were more than friends our feelings for each other were quite visible in every ones eye including raghuveer's eyes too but we didn't admitted to each other while we were in college, we wanted to wait until we finished our studies, Raghu veer," Vijay eyes we're wet with remembering the old time.

We knew both our families were arch-rivals but we didn't care about it simply continued with our friends, it was summer holidays when we came back to our homes and that's where I found out that my family had fixed my alliance with a decent family of my mother's, I refused to accept it and that's where kans came into the picture he had heard everything that I had said to my mom and dad even about sita, but that moron flipped everything and told Sita in the wrong way, with huge pressure from my mom not to mention the emotional blackmail I had no choice but to accept it and I did and my family skipped all the rituals and went straight ahead with the wedding my continues begging to my dad went in vain, and then on the wedding day sita came, she started accusing me of betrayal and playing with her feelings,
I was quiet because I knew she was right in her place, but my newly wedded wife didn't take it so easily she insulted her and called her third-grade women who use rich men for money and other horrible things just then Raghu veer came and took a stand for sita and on the same day Raghu veer put sindoor in her head, I was happy that Raghu veer married her he was a great man and brave enough to stand for what right," said Vijay sadly.

"But why did your family force you so much I mean you were young you had time," said Prithvi confused?

"because of this stupid demand for the throne being 24 and produce an heir by 26 said," Vijay.

"What happens after that," said Prithvi.

"before Sita left she cursed me of not being able to produce an heir to the throne she cursed me that I will never be a father to a son no matter how much I try no one in my legacy will unless the curse breaks said," Vijay.

"what's the way of breaking the curse," said Prithvi.

"true love, she said the curse will only break when someone in my family will fall in love with someone related to her, and fight for it and complete it with marriage only then the curse will break but it should by wholeheartedly and not with force said," Vijay.

"that's why we are trying to change veer and nandini mind but it's a very hard job," said, Ali.

"only sita knows what had happened that day, and only she can help us with disclosing the mystery," said, Vijay.

"and your father and Abhimanyu sing are against this," said Prithvi.

"yes, the reason I am doubting them is that Abhimanyu sing wanted his son to marry a well known his Level of the family but Raghu veer married a downcast and that also whos name was related to mine an enemies son, he did try to break the marriage but Raghu veer was admitted to his decision, me sita and Raghu veer were one group that everyone wanted to break, and the reason was of the 3 of us wanting to end the war between Mewar and jodhpur by willingly fixing alliance of our children, and some people were against it including rajeshwari and man' ss," said, Vijay.

"three against so many that's unfair," said Prithvi.

"yes, our dreams shattered the day that incident took place before that nandini and veer were best friends, they used to die to spend time with each other, we used to meet secretly so that nandini and veer could spend time with each other and to some extent, it worked, we knew half of our job is done, our tiny hope didn't break and destiny was with us, and once again rajeshwari had caught us and took nandini away from veer, and she threatened us that she will kill herself if they try to meet again," said Vijay sadly.

"but nandini and veer meet again and that was the day that disaster took place Raghu veer died with rajeshwari and the small kids turned into enemies said," Vijay.

"and the whole truth is locked in the women mind who is in that room," said, Ali.

"but what do the doctors say," said Prithvi?

"they are confused themself, they don't know why doesn't she wakes up, she is normally the test are normal yet she cannot come out of her sleep, " said, Vijay.

"What does this Kans do? I mean where is he ?" asked Prithvi.

"I received a message from Sumer while we were in the airport, saying that kans had visited Jodhpur to meet someone, his people failed to identify the other man because he had his whole body and face covered but that man had given him a huge amount for some work and left jodhpur and later today I had a call from my source saying he is already In Mewar," said, Vijay.

"what's his profession," said Prithvi.

"rajeshwari used to say that her brother is magician, he can make people do whatever he wishes," said, Vijay.

"a magician what a joke," said Prithvi.

"I know, I never believed it too," said, Vijay.

"How did you fall In love with your wife if she was a villain type, " said Prithvi.

"I didn't fall In love with her, as a woman I respected her but the place I had for sita, I could never give it to her, to make matters worse I accidentally meet Sita and Raghu veer one day they were happy with each other to some extent my guilt was lessened that day Raghu veer went away to attend a call, that's where Sita told me she is pregnant and she needs my help, I was worried she told me not to tell Raghu to veer anything, and I did and that's where rajeshwari came and started babbling about us having affair I didn't give a damn neither did Raghu veer and sita, but Raghu veer warned her if she hurts his pregnant wife emotional again she will destroy her," said, Vijay.

"Serves her right," said Prithvi.

"but Rajeshwari was pregnant too that time with nandini and I had to take care of her as well," said Vijay.

suddenly all phone ringed and he picked up and listened to the caller and cut the call.

"your highness kans has arrived to palace you both need to go," said, Ali.

"can I see the queen once," said Prithvi?

"yes, you can and Ali takes her to the secret house I told you about said," Vijay.

Prithvi moved to the room and opened the door and he looked at the lifeless body that was covered with a white sheet, he neared the bed and his eyes were blurred with tears, he slowly touched her cold hand, her fingers moved but she didn't open her eyes, he slowly touched her forehead and it was hot as if she had fever he kept looking at her and the anger started to boil in him.

"Prithvi we need to go," said, Vijay.

he looked at her once and turned to leave, he won't let them win at any cost this time he will reveal the identity of the person who is behind all this...

"Don't be sad nandini, your father is hot-headed but it doesn't mean he doesn't love you," said Sarita keeping a hand on nandini head who was resting in her lap.

"I shouldn't have said that dadi, what was I thinking," said nandini.

"yes, you were wrong in saying that but you realised that enough and Vijay can never stay angry with you for long," said Sarita.

"I know dad but what I don't understand is why he acts with me so different I mean I admit I get jealous of Prithvi when he behaves so fatherly and tells him all the secret which I don't know, it makes feel so bad about myself like I can't be trusted," said nandini.

"do you share everything that you talk to your granddad with Vijay," said Sarita?

nandini shook her head.

"is it because you don't trust him, or did he ever took it in a bad way demanded answers same way like you did," said Sarita.

"no, he never forced me or stopped me," said nandini.

"he understands you nandini, in return he wants some understanding is that a lot to ask, Vijay never got an understanding person in his life, he was always alone, as parents we failed him, as a wife rajeshwari failed, but as a daughter, you don't get failed, believe me, nandini the path that Vijay is walking has given him nothing but pain and loneliness but he still is walking in hope to end the war once a for all, don't break his hope," said Sarita.

"I promise dadi I won't break these hope if a valid reason is given to me, I will stand with paa always, " said nandini.

"that's like my girl, now dress up for the party even the elders are coming, and you need to be ready before their arrival, I have kept the clothes for you wear said," said Sarita.

"ok dad, I will be ready in no time," said nandini.

"what are you doing here and," sumaishwer asked kans.

"I heard my niece is back your highness and I couldn't control myself from seeing her, " said kans.

"look kans I have given you everything all this year's after your sister's death, and I am still giving you even when my son is against it, the least you can do is respect that and leave us said," said sumaishwer.

"of course, your highness, you have given this poor limping man everything but not of pity but out of fear, you do remember our little secret don't you," said kans.

"you better keep your mouth shut kans at least in front of my son, you know how much he loves don't you, " said sumaishwer.

"Ohh yes jija Ji how can I forget him, your highness, my beloved sisters husband I assure you, your highness, I mean no harm to anyone, this poor uncle wants to meet his niece," said kans.

"you will be allowed to meet her only once and then you will be gone to never come back," said sumaishwer.

"of course your highness, only one meeting is all I need," said kans with a wicked smile.

nandini was in her room getting ready everything was done she just needed to fix her dupatta, wearing a traditional moron colour velvet lehenga and choli with heavy work on it, she wore her bangles the jewellery.

After everything that Sarita told him she at least had some clue that her parent's relationship was not a smooth one all this year's the happy family picture was breaking piece by piece every day, but the questions she had in her heart, will she ever have the courage of asking her dad she thought sadly.

there was knock on the door, she turned around in hope to see her dad or Prithvi but the person walked in was stranger.

"yes, what is it," said nandini.

"oh my dear nandu, you look so much like your mother," said kans.

"excuse me but who are you," said nandini.

"oh, how unlucky I am that my only niece doesn't remember me," said kans

"niece??? who's niece," said nandini.

"mine, of course, I am your mama nandini your mother's only brother," said kans.

"oh, kans mama I am sorry I didn't remember you," said nandini.

nandini touched his feet for his blessing, while he kept his hand on her head, she got up and looked at him.

"oh my dear nandini, your mother would have been so much happy seeing you if she was alive today," said kans.

"your eyes they are so much like her," said kans he kept staring at her in the eyes and nandini was standing still not even blinking her eyes,

"if you want to keep your eyes, then you better said," said a voice behind them which startled kans but nandini didn't move.

Prithvi came and stood between nandini and kans hiding nandini from kans view, while Vijay came face to face with kans.

"jija Ji it's been so long I thought time would have changed our bitter relationship but I see nothing has changed," said kans.

"you can keep your sweet bullshit with yourself and stay away from my daughter kans," said, Vijay.

"but she is my sister's daughter too Vijay and I am her mama surely you know said," said Hans.

"your relationship with me and daughters ended the day your sister died kans and now you are nothing more than a stranger," said, Vijay.

"you hurt my emotions, Vijay if that's what you want I will go but I will only take your leave when I see my sister's dream come true I will leave only when I see nandini sit on that throne which is just a day away," said kans.

"be by guest kans but if I spot you near nandini again I will throw you out if here by myself," said, Vijay.

Kans smiled at Vijay and threw a suspicious look at Prithvi and took out 2 red stones from his pocket and flipped it In his hand which made a weird noise and he looked at Vijay and Prithvi and left the room.

Vijay turned to nandini worriedly, "nandini are you alright," said Vijay.

nandini who was confused looking at Vijay and Prithvi didn't know what had happened.

"dad what happens why you look worried, and where is kans mama," said nandini.

"Don't you remember what just happen nandini," said Prithvi?

"nothing happens Prithvi I was just talking to kans mama when the two of you dropped here," said nandini.

Prithvi and Vijay looked at each other worriedly and then nandini, they knew kans had done something but it was hard to explain when they themself didn't know what had he done.

"it's getting late dad we should go to the party," said nandini.

"yes, let's go," said, Vijay.
......................... .................

At the Party

All the guest had arrived. The extraordinary hall was packed with guests. Sumaishwer made sure Nandini met each and everyone including the elders. Arvind and Arjun were having a discussion with Vijay while Prithvi kept an eye on Nandini and making sure kans doesn't come near her again. But his attention was diverted to the newest guest entering the hall, the boy's eyes searching the room for his target and Prithvi knew who it was.

"Thank you, King Vijay, for the invite! Here I want you to meet my grandson Suryaveer Singh," Abhimanyu introduced proudly.

" Hello Veer I am honoured to have your presence at this party," said Vijay offering a handshake but Veer didn't shake his hand instead he bent and touched his feet.

Vijay was surprised by this gesture, he kept his hand on his head and blessed him with long life and happiness while Abhimanyu frowned.

Veer didn't know why he did it but he felt some connection to Vijay an unknown connection that had nothing to do with Saiba.

"Please come in and enjoy the party !" said Vijay happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sumaishwer was talking to someone when a voice called him from behind,
" Hello, Sumaishwer Rudra Prathab.

He turned around and saw it was Abhimanyu Singh, " I didn't think you would come to Abhimanyu Singh but then again you have always been shameless."

" Look who is talking about being shameless. The Rajput blood doesn't fear to face the enemy Sumaishwer maybe with your old age you have forgotten," said Abhimanyu.

" I have not Abhimanyu but I am surprised you had the courage to come and see my happiness which you had done a great job in destroying," Sumaishwer admitted.

" I did succeed to a limit, but you should be aware I don't leave my job incomplete."

" Times have changed Abhimanyu. Just remember one thing, every attack of yours will be returned with worse wounds then you intend to give me," Sumaishwer promised.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Some part of the mystery got solved. Prithvi is there to protect Nandini, as well as she is now capable of defending herself. Kans spells trouble.

Edited by coderlady - 3 years ago