Is Shayra responsible for pologamy?

taraangel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shayra did big mistake to push Azaan in Noor's life.But for Shayra's mistake is there any reason where Azaan should showing his soft corner for Noor? Why this Azaan hold Noor again and again? So they can share a eyelock.First on much dikayi rasam and now again after court drama.Than why we should blame only Shayra? if Shayra lost her mind but that's no mean Azaan will lost his mine like his wife.No matter i have strong feeling that we are going to watch another pologamy.Not for Shayra it will be happen for Azaan.Because somehow Shayra realized her mistake so polygamy If will happen than reason will be Azaan not for Shayra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nope if shayra forced the marriage and her husband to bring another wife then if he softens towards the second wife he is not guilty of anything. She is his wife after all. She has certain rights on him according to Islam. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaira pushed azaan to marry noor. 

BUT she was constantly asking azaan to give her divorce before marrying noor. She tried her level best to stop bigamy thats why she was requesting azaan to divorce her and she tried to convince azaan in wedding mandap too.

It was azaan who put himself on gunpoint and said he will do bigamy but will not leave shaira and it's noor who accepted to go in this bigamy marriage by calling shaira as package deal.

Shaira did wrong by pushing azaan for second marriage but she is not at all responsible for BIGAMY. Azaan and noor is only responsible for this bigamy.

joypallavi thumbnail

Shaira is responsible for azaan and noor marriage but it was azaan decision to not divorce shaira and noor is ok with it. Noor is the main reason for this polygamy but unfortunately noone in the serial blame her for this . Razia is upset with both but her only concern is azaan now. Shair is the one who is pushing azaan towards noor so if azaan get soften towards noor it is more of shaira fault rather than azaan and razia . As for azaan at this point he hardly bothered about noor he only try to convince shaira that her thoughts regarding noor is wrong.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Starting  is done by noor  so  firstly I will blame noor for whole situation  and  secondly azaan    . She is one who has greedy eye on azaan the day azaan and shyra got married. Noor ki planning  shyra se azaan se snatch karne ki tabhi se thi jub shyra aur azaan ka nikaah hua. And noor  cash this opportunity a using her mother death and even noor know shyra did not kill noor mother still she  married azaan. . Such a disgusting character noor is  

Though azaan is not favour of second marriage but he handle situation badly  . He should have striclly no to noor  and noor could have  not done anything  and polygamy would have not happen 

Shyra  cannot be blame for polygamy. She really tried hard  best to avoid polygamy though she is not  succeed but at least she  tried hard

Shyra  ko jabardasti  polygamy ka shikaar banaya gaya

And shyra even said in one of episode where noor and azaan nikaah complete. Shyra said she will never forgive  azaan for this 

NoraSM thumbnail

Shaira is not responsible for polygamy, she and Razia were the only people against it. Azaan was against polygamy too but he was hoping Noor won't go along with this and stop the marriage. 

The only one who is responsible for this whole mess is Noor, she is the one lying, manipulating and demanding haq which is not her 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think everyone besides Razia has a share in the blame. 

I blame most of the polygmay/bigamy situation on Noor because she's the one that demanded for someone else's husband. 

Next would be Azaan, for not granting Shaira her divorce even though that's what she wanted and thinking he could go so far and Noor would do the right thing. 

Shaira isn't directly to blame, but she is a little just because she's the one that listened to Noor first without telling everyone what was happening in the first place. It's really her naivety that got her into this mess - 1) thinking that Noor should be listened to and 2) thinking Azaan would ever let her go in favor of Noor / not securing her divorce first and then asking Azaan to marry Noor. 

Shaira could just leave, but now she feels this need to bring Noor & Azaan closer, but she still has no intention in remaining in a bigamous union forever. Whereas the other two could care less. 

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

I think everyone besides Razia has a share in the blame. 

I blame most of the polygmay/bigamy situation on Noor because she's the one that demanded for someone else's husband. 

Next would be Azaan, for not granting Shaira her divorce even though that's what she wanted and thinking he could go so far and Noor would do the right thing. 

Shaira isn't directly to blame, but she is a little just because she's the one that listened to Noor first without telling everyone what was happening in the first place. It's really her naivety that got her into this mess - 1) thinking that Noor should be listened to and 2) thinking Azaan would ever let her go in favor of Noor / not securing her divorce first and then asking Azaan to marry Noor. 

Shaira could just leave, but now she feels this need to bring Noor & Azaan closer, but she still has no intention in remaining in a bigamous union forever. Whereas the other two could care less. 

Azaan is not careless he also want to divorce noor after shaira realizes her fault regarding Noor. Moreover for azaan marriage with noor is meaningless and during marriage itself he clearly told that his love is only for shaira he will not divide his love among  two wives and noor is still accept the condition . Noor get all rights as azaan's wife accept his love so he is fair enough.In that case noor is the one to blamed for this polygamy.  

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Azaan is not careless he also want to divorce noor after shaira realizes her fault regarding Noor. Moreover for azaan marriage with noor is meaningless and during marriage itself he clearly told that his love is only for shaira he will not divide his love among  two wives and noor is still accept the condition . Noor get all rights as azaan's wife accept his love so he is fair enough.In that case noor is the one to blamed for this polygamy.  

While I agree, Azaan has no intention of ever treating Noor as a real wife as he does with Shaira, and for those reasons it is considered a meaningless marriage / a marriage in name only, I don't think he cares as much any more whether he stays married to Noor or not.  Because as you said - it means nothing to him. He has no intention of treating Noor as his wife, so if he's just legally married to her, what's the big deal for him?  He cares more about just keeping Shaira in his life. 

Would he still want Noor out? Of course he would, I don't deny this. But if it bothered him THAT much to be legally married to her, why doesn't he just divorce Noor? What's stopping him? Shaira? Shaira asked for a divorce too, he didn't listen to her then either, so why would he listen to her now? 

That's why I say yes he's a little to blame. He didn't have to listen to Shaira's request in the first place - and the show clearly showed that he's not a doormat, so why did he agree to this part of her request? (it was two fold - 1) marry Noor 2) divorce Shaira)  Of course, this is all a moot point because without these forced decisions, we'd have no story for this show lol. But if we're talking logically, and based on the events that transpired, and the decisions these characters made, then a guy like him had no real motivation for making this decision (of marrying Noor and thus actively participating in bigamy).  He really only did it to please his wife. Why? IDK, it boggles my mind and this is what makes me feel like this show's entire storyline set up was a bit too contrived even for ITV standards.  

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

While I agree, Azaan has no intention of ever treating Noor as a real wife as he does with Shaira, and for those reasons it is considered a meaningless marriage / a marriage in name only, I don't think he cares as much any more whether he stays married to Noor or not.  Because as you said - it means nothing to him. He has no intention of treating Noor as his wife, so if he's just legally married to her, what's the big deal for him?  He cares more about just keeping Shaira in his life. 

Would he still want Noor out? Of course he would, I don't deny this. But if it bothered him THAT much to be legally married to her, why doesn't he just divorce Noor? What's stopping him? Shaira? Shaira asked for a divorce too, he didn't listen to her then either, so why would he listen to her now? 

That's why I say yes he's a little to blame. He didn't have to listen to Shaira's request in the first place - and the show clearly showed that he's not a doormat, so why did he agree to this part of her request? (it was two fold - 1) marry Noor 2) divorce Shaira)  Of course, this is all a moot point because without these forced decisions, we'd have no story for this show lol. But if we're talking logically, and based on the events that transpired, and the decisions these characters made, then a guy like him had no real motivation for making this decision (of marrying Noor and thus actively participating in bigamy).  He really only did it to please his wife. Why? IDK, it boggles my mind and this is what makes me feel like this show's entire storyline set up was a bit too contrived even for ITV standards.  

Azaan ,shaira and razia all 3 of them make effort to realize noor that her zid is totally wrong shaira gave up when noor threatened her of committing  suicide  and azaan and razia gave up when shaira is not ready to change her decision regarding aznoor marriage even after mehndi ceremony  azaan tried hard to stop the marriage  he donot bothered about noor reputation and family reputation but only bothered to stop the marriage at that time even shaira is stand with azaan not noor she clearly want to be herself innocent in yasmeen and faiz death.  It was only noor who neglected all these things. After aznoor marriage shaira is not in guilt trip she is more stable person. As for azaan he loves shaira it is easy for azaan to refuse the shaira demands but that will not reduced the shaira burden of guilt. Shaira will not the same happy shaira even if she is living with azaan in this marriage. For azaan  shaira's happiness matters alot he didnot let go shaira to suffer alone away from there life. In aznoor marriage  shaira is hoping that azaan may find happiness in noor but she totally neglected her own happiness and loneliness.  This is the thing which azaan Cleary pointed out infront of Razia also. After aznoor marriage shaira is guilt ridden from noor's side and noor is no more in sucidal mode so as a husband azaan did 2 things here firstly he taken away the guilt burden from shaira and secondly he stops shaira from going away despite stopping her from going away azaan never force himself on shaira. On the other hand noor has totally  blinded towards azaan attitude towards this marriage .