Raja Beta

Pankhuri's entry into Tripathi mansion brings Purva-Vedant closer?

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi all!
With every episode, my dislike for Babuji grows. He is a waste of oxygen. ðŸ¤¢ No redeeming quality. Babuji is using his gemmology to tell patients whether they will have a son or daughter. 

I am so glad Vedant gave him a dressing down and refused to allow Sanju entry into the hospital. I thought Babuji had some love for his son when he begged Vedant not to, but turns out it is another scheme. He tells Sanju to fail the exam so that he can get his gemmology shop installed at the hospital. ðŸ˜¡

I was happy to see PurvAnt come closer though- they are growing to care for each other and become friends. I think they should have more such scenes in each episode. 

Pankhuri has come to live with the Tripathis while Nani has gone to Vaishnodevi. Is it just me or does anyone feel a Sanju-Pankhuri marriage coming? With the way Sanju has been keeping an eye on PurvAnt and Pankhuri, I feel like he will marry Pankhuri and she will permanently become a part of Sanjivani Sadan and maybe scheme against PurvAnt. 

Honestly, I understand Pankhuri has feelings for Vedant and is trying to deal with them, but her jaap about Purva not valuing Vedant has become irritating now. She acts like she is the only one who cares for Vedant. Also, her feelings are taking on a negative side with how she lied to Purva about Vedant not being at the hospital when Purva came to apologise to him.

Precap- Wasn't it eery how Pankhuri said she can't stop Purva from being electrocuted? ðŸ˜² Will she let it happen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters