Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

res
unresed

awesome update prags
love their pool date... that was so armaanish.. ye banda time nikal leta hai kaise bhi karke...
he's a boyfriend goal man... why he's so nice yaar??? why can't we find this kind of boy in real???

Boss, tumhaare paas toh ab choice bhi nahi hai, toh uss topic pe kyu rona? 😆

But yes, Armaan is <333333
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pragsss, if only virtual hugs were a real thing I would have hugged you so tight for writing something so so so sooo beautiful <3 As a writer you are genuinly one of the finest I have seen and I really mean it, the way your story flows is just so perfect. Like I know for sure when I open your story that I won't be able to hold myself by just reading half and coming back to it I'll have to read it till the end, it's that beautifully written...<3

Now coming to the update, if in the last part I had even the tiniest complain of wanting more AR scenes then you sure as hell made up for it and how perfectly too I must add!

The part was amaze! First things first before I forget the nandani and Rahul reference *died* oh God Ek to its my favourite movie and the way you used it as a pun ( I swear now ever time I watch the movie I'll remember this)

Then of course Armaan and Ridhima...Yaar Tum aise dikha te Ho Armaan ko and then people wonder why we have such high expectations from guys! How so perfect..The way he planned the date for her, the way he held her and kissed her head! Then of course the steamy pool scene and the way he controlled himself and the way he said later...OMG *sobbing with happy tears* and my most favourite the way he says mere liye Tum Yaha Ho humesha...*love struck level 100000000000* then the way he pulls out the bathrobe and wraps it on her first cuz he is Armaan and he is so perfect and so amazning and just...I don't even know anynroe he is just so damn good!!!

I absolutely loved the part as is pretty obvious by now *hides Face* and now to I really can't wait to read the next part like I really can't wait okay so pls have some pity on me and update real fast!!!
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

Pragsss, if only virtual hugs were a real thing I would have hugged you so tight for writing something so so so sooo beautiful <3 As a writer you are genuinly one of the finest I have seen and I really mean it, the way your story flows is just so perfect. Like I know for sure when I open your story that I won't be able to hold myself by just reading half and coming back to it I'll have to read it till the end, it's that beautifully written...<3

Now coming to the update, if in the last part I had even the tiniest complain of wanting more AR scenes then you sure as hell made up for it and how perfectly too I must add!

The part was amaze! First things first before I forget the nandani and Rahul reference *died* oh God Ek to its my favourite movie and the way you used it as a pun ( I swear now ever time I watch the movie I'll remember this)

Then of course Armaan and Ridhima...Yaar Tum aise dikha te Ho Armaan ko and then people wonder why we have such high expectations from guys! How so perfect..The way he planned the date for her, the way he held her and kissed her head! Then of course the steamy pool scene and the way he controlled himself and the way he said later...OMG *sobbing with happy tears* and my most favourite the way he says mere liye Tum Yaha Ho humesha...*love struck level 100000000000* then the way he pulls out the bathrobe and wraps it on her first cuz he is Armaan and he is so perfect and so amazning and just...I don't even know anynroe he is just so damn good!!!

I absolutely loved the part as is pretty obvious by now *hides Face* and now to I really can't wait to read the next part like I really can't wait okay so pls have some pity on me and update real fast!!!

Taniii!! Baby, you have to know agar virtual hugs hote toh I would give you the tightest one! Your comments always brighten my day so much! <3333

Hahaha. The K3G reference was something I was dying to put because it's my favourite movie too!! I love it *so* much!! I'm glad ki you'll think of this FF whenever you watch that scene now! It makes me ecstatic! :p

Armaan is... Yaar, ab toh I've run out of words to use for how much I love him!! He's the best. That's it. I really love him so much! ❤️ He is absolutely perfect in every way. *sighs*

Don't worry. I've already started writing the next chapter and I'll be uploading it ASAP! :)))
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update...
AR was sooo cute...
Their teasing,bickering n chasing was so much fun...
AR moment in the pool was quite hawttt..Loved it so much..
Thanx for pm,do cont soon❤️
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniyapatel

Lovely update...

AR was sooo cute...
Their teasing,bickering n chasing was so much fun...
AR moment in the pool was quite hawttt..Loved it so much..
Thanx for pm,do cont soon❤️

Thank you Sanuuu!! <33333
Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After such a longtime...waps padh Rahi thi me ye ff esp proposal wala part
Awesome <3 <3
Update soon

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part.love the part.love AR.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Batul22

After such a longtime...waps padh Rahi thi me ye ff esp proposal wala part

Awesome <3 <3
Update soon

Hahaha. I loved the proposal! Uski planning toh first chapter she chal rahi thi! 3 years & 74 chapters in the making. Had to make it big for y'all! :))))
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Awesome part.love the part.love AR.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part❤️

Thank you so much, Nish!!
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Boss, tumhaare paas toh ab choice bhi nahi hai, toh uss topic pe kyu rona? 😆

But yes, Armaan is <333333

toh kya hua??? choice hoti bbi toh kaha armaan milte