how much lazy i have Became.

congoo Jaani..
achche achche update deti reh aur life banna

Thank you Jaani!! <3333
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hay thanks for the pm 😛 first of all  thankyou sooo much

Now about  the update  tatoos and all hun this  trip is getting  sooo exciting  you know  its like now  whats next  actually  it feels like  I am on a vacation 

Bachara Armaan almost bankrupt  hotay hotay rah gaye wasa koi kasar nai chori larkiyon na poor baby kuch bol bhi nai saka 

I just love the whole tattoo  thing   every ones  tatoos were  awesome  but  anjali ka tatoo it the best or muskan tatoo karana k liya bhi pizza chuna she is such a bhukar I tell you AR 's tattoo  was sooo cute  basketball  wasa armaan sahi kahta ha "meri zindagi tou basket sa shuru ho kar basket pay hi khatam ho jay gi. " (if you remember   this dialog  of his)  

Yrr Rahul  ki kahanni was sooo sad  but I love Riddhima and Rahul 's bond  and his tatoo thing make cry  that was sooo touchy

You know what Mujha na tatoo karanay ka craze  hai but ghar mai sub k reactions  soch k hi thandi ho jati hun 

Plzzz add some AR moments  na
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
I loved that couple tattoo of AR Basket Ball usi se AR ki love story start hui thi..
Atul is such kid sometime,his tattoo design was amazing..
Feeling very bad for Rahool's sis,that scene was very emotional..
Hahaha Muski is too much Rahool ko Pizza se compare kiya,she loves Pizza more than Rahool hahaha...
Missing AR sooo much yaar,their lovey-dovey moment...They are in Goa n it's not like Armaan ki vo log itni romantic place pr hai n usne abtak apni Basket k lie koi romantic date plan nahi ki,naahi koi surprise,naahi sirf apne Basket k saath rehne ki zidd,naahi chori chori koi romance  jab se Goa mein aaye hai tab se dono ne ek kiss bhi nahi ki😳😳😳
Plz plz plz add some lovey-dovey moments of AR...
Thnx for pm,waiting for next update..Love you..
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prags...I am very sure you have started reading my mind...Cuz literally when I miss this story so much to the extent that I am just about to message you, you give an update ;) well I have no complains about this...Very good lage raho :p

Acha Chalo lets get to the part...As usual the part was amazing...Bechara Armaan had to spend all his money but then I am sure he wouldn't have minded cuz after all Ridhima bhi to thi :p

Then of course the highlight of the part the tattoos! How Armaan and Ridhima get a couple tattoo and yes it's chessy but its sooo cute Yaar *gushing again* and when Ridhima cries in pain...The way Armaan soothes her *double gushing* listen I can't even, every update of yours Makes me think ki koi itna perfect kaise Ho sakta Hai *crying *

Then another something I loved was Rahul's tattoo! It was such a beautiful thought...I absolutely loved the whole idea!

I absolutely loved the update...And am eagerly waiting for the next one so pls be kind to my Bechara dil and update asap (special request: pls pls add more more more AR scenes in the next one...love how you show them <3)Edited by TaniDMGlover - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Marshmelow

Hay thanks for the pm😛first of all thankyou sooo much

Now about the update tatoos and all hun this trip is getting sooo exciting you know its like now whats next actually it feels like I am on a vacation

Bachara Armaan almost bankrupt hotay hotay rah gaye wasa koi kasar nai chori larkiyon na poor baby kuch bol bhi nai saka

I just love the whole tattoo thing every ones tatoos were awesome but anjali ka tatoo it the best or muskan tatoo karana k liya bhi pizza chuna she is such a bhukar I tell you AR 's tattoo was sooo cute basketball wasa armaan sahi kahta ha "meri zindagi tou basket sa shuru ho kar basket pay hi khatam ho jay gi. " (if you remember this dialog of his)

Yrr Rahul ki kahanni was sooo sad but I love Riddhima and Rahul 's bond and his tatoo thing make cry that was sooo touchy

You know what Mujha na tatoo karanay ka craze hai but ghar mai sub k reactions soch k hi thandi ho jati hun

Plzzz add some AR moments na

Hahaha, yes!! I'm having a lot of fun with this Goa trip too! :)

Yeh girls aisi haina, inko hamesha Armaan hi dikhta hai. :p
But Armaan is also such a good friend. Thoda drama karta hai, but he's always willing to do stuff for them, chahe jo bhi ho. I'm sure he also had a lot of fun shopping with them. 😆

Tattoos toh were my fave! I absolutely love Anjy's too. Uska tattoo dhoondne mein actually mujhe time laga. Baaki sabka toh I was so sure and I found stuff for them in a couple minutes, but Anjy was trickier. In the end tho, I definitely think she would get something like this. :)

Yes I remember Armaan saying that. He's such a sweetheart! <333333

RidRahul are the cutest!! I love their friendship sooo much! I wish we'd gotten more of them on the show, but we're compensating here. :p

Will put AR moments in the next one fosho, since everyone seems to be missing them. :)
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniyapatel

Awesome update...

I loved that couple tattoo of AR Basket Ball usi se AR ki love story start hui thi..
Atul is such kid sometime,his tattoo design was amazing..
Feeling very bad for Rahool's sis,that scene was very emotional..
Hahaha Muski is too much Rahool ko Pizza se compare kiya,she loves Pizza more than Rahool hahaha...
Missing AR sooo much yaar,their lovey-dovey moment...They are in Goa n it's not like Armaan ki vo log itni romantic place pr hai n usne abtak apni Basket k lie koi romantic date plan nahi ki,naahi koi surprise,naahi sirf apne Basket k saath rehne ki zidd,naahi chori chori koi romance jab se Goa mein aaye hai tab se dono ne ek kiss bhi nahi ki😳😳😳
Plz plz plz add some lovey-dovey moments of AR...
Thnx for pm,waiting for next update..Love you..

Hi Sanuuu!!

Yes, tattoos were fun and AR are such cuties!! I love them!!

Hahahahahaha. We will have lots of AR in the next one pakka. You guys are missing them so much toh ab toh ek full on AR chapter likhna hi padega. :p

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

Prags...I am very sure you have started reading my mind...Cuz literally when I miss this story so much to the extent that I am just about to message you, you give an update ;) well I have no complains about this...Very good lage raho :p

Acha Chalo lets get to the part...As usual the part was amazing...Bechara Armaan had to spend all his money but then I am sure he wouldn't have minded cuz after all Ridhima bhi to thi :p

Then of course the highlight of the part the tattoos! How Armaan and Ridhima get a couple tattoo and yes it's chessy but its sooo cute Yaar *gushing again* and when Ridhima cries in pain...The way Armaan soothes her *double gushing* listen I can't even, every update of yours Makes me think ki koi itna perfect kaise Ho sakta Hai *crying *

Then another something I loved was Rahul's tattoo! It was such a beautiful thought...I absolutely loved the whole idea!

I absolutely loved the update...And am eagerly waiting for the next one so pls be kind to my Bechara dil and update asap (special request: pls pls add more more more AR scenes in the next one...love how you show them <3)

Hahahaha. Tumhe kaise pata chala? Yes! I've been reading your mind. Telepathy is very handy. :p

Rightio. Waise bhi Armaan ke spending habits se usse nahi, Ridz ko hi problem hoti hai, cause he always spends so much. 😆

I knowww! It's super cheesy, but it is definitely something that AR would do and it's so cute!! I love the whole thing. Armaan is toh just... *sighs* Best boyfriend ever. That's all. <333333

Rahul is also such a love! I ❤️ him!

Hahahaha. Yes, yes, yes. Lots of AR in the next one, I promise. Everyone is really missing them, huh?
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow awesome part.love the part. Love AR❤️beautiful story.enjoy the part.Thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Wow awesome part.love the part. Love AR❤️beautiful story.enjoy the part.Thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part

Thank you, Nish!!