Fan Fictions

ILYLTF #5 (Chapter 145 - Page 110) - Page 8

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Batul22

😲😲omg omg omg can't stop smiling ...😆

Hamesha AR dusro k liye surprise plan karte the aj unhe hi surprise milgya..
Just awesome❤️
Waiting eagerly for next part

Yess!! AR ke liye surprise!! <3333

I'm so excited!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saniyapatel

ROCKING n SHOCKING update...

That was very surprising abhi humare lie hi itna SHOCKING hai Toh I am very eager to know AR's reaction dono ko 880 volt ka jhatka lgnewala hai I mean lg gaya hai...
Bilkul unexpected tha,bilkul usi tarha jb Armaan ne Ridz ko propose kiya tha...
Loved it sooo very much...Thanx for pm n plz update next part super duper soon...

Hahahaha. AR ka reaction toh bohot amazing hoga, pakka!! I will update ASAP, promise! :)))
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woow the Goa trip was awesome  

I like Nikki that she is taking  full advantage  of her pregnancy  and blackmailing  them all🤣

The this is going to end now 😭 I tou was loving it soo much their fun masti  and all the adventures  they had  but its ok everything  has its end so does  this trip 😊

Yeah Armaan kabhi nai badla ga her time romance moqa mila naj ka chance  pay dance marna shru😳 but bachara ki sari mahnat bakar ho gai kisina moqa hi nai diya usko poor baby

Well the yacht  party sounds sooo interesting  and that tooo a  surprise  one and finally  they are getting  officially  enga6 like sub ka samna but I wonder who planed this party may be Dt shanky 

Looking forward  for the next part plzzz update  sooon
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Marshmelow

Woow the Goa trip was awesome

I like Nikki that she is taking full advantage of her pregnancy and blackmailing them all🤣

The this is going to end now😭I tou was loving it soo much their fun masti and all the adventures they had but its ok everything has its end so does this trip😊

Yeah Armaan kabhi nai badla ga her time romance moqa mila naj ka chance pay dance marna shru😳but bachara ki sari mahnat bakar ho gai kisina moqa hi nai diya usko poor baby

Well the yacht party sounds sooo interesting and that tooo a surprise one and finally they are getting officially enga6 like sub ka samna but I wonder who planed this party may be Dt shanky

Looking forward for the next part plzzz update sooon

Nikki toh hai hi nautanki. Armaan ki best friend haina. Uska kuch toh asar hoga.

Hahaha. Right. Ab hamesha ke liye toh Goa mein nahi reh sakte. Sadly.

Armaan is <33333
Bas. Aur kuch nahi. Kya bolu?

Party ka kya scene hai woh toh next chapter mein hi pata chalega. So, stay tuned. :p
Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

Yess!! AR ke liye surprise!! <3333

I'm so excited!

Sachme I'm also excited to see at reaction
I had thought something like that u know... K in reaching Mumbai they'll get surprise engagement party..
Yahi mil gyi
Who's the master mind behind this..😕

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update, love it...
So thats why Anjali had been forcing to go for the yacth party...
It was mean to be for AR engagement party hehe...
Tabhi sabko jaldi thi nikal ne ki, AR koh peeche chod diya...
Armaan toh pura faida utane wala tha lekin Anjali ne call karke warning de diya...
Aur Armaan koh pata tha, woh chodenge nehi usse apne basket ke saath... 

Part was small but still it was awesome... 
U had shown their days in GOA, in a summary... 
What they had done, where they had visit and the fun they did...

Ab last day hai toh sab hotel mein thi lekin I m sure they all had decide to through a party for their lovely couple...
Tabhi sab itna natak kar rahi thi aur end mein AR koh maanna pada hehe...
Aur Anjali ne toh Ridz ke liye kapde bhi le liya, she knows her sister too well...

Ridz took her sweet time to get ready, even Dr.Kriti let her get all the privacy she needs...
No one had come to look for her because they were busy arranging, I must say...
Aur Armaan toh khud busy thi, so he has no time to get suspense on them... 

Love AR dresses, both are looking mindblowing...
Hahaha Jab Ridz Armaan ke saamne gaye, woh toh moke ka faida utane laga...
Ridz koh jaldi thi, baaki sabke paas jaane ka...
Phir Anjali ki call bhi aagaye... 

Ufff aise end karna zaruri hai kiya..
Ab pata nehi kab tum update karoge...
Love the part, and love u more..
Take care :D
Continue super soon...

P/S : 
I have unres for the previous part...
Sorry for the late unres :P 
Was busy and went for vacation so had been out of country for a week...
But now i m back so u better give fast fast update :D

Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part.love the part.love AR.beautiful story.AR ko surprise mila wow.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I READ IT. You know how hard that was for me right? But I read it. Because that's how antsy and anxious and desperate I am. Ab Goa ko pleaseee khatam kar do and AR ki shaadi ki planning shuru karooo kthx<3
DMGThings thumbnail
See
This content was originally posted by: Batul22

Sachme I'm also excited to see at reaction
I had thought something like that u know... K in reaching Mumbai they'll get surprise engagement party..
Yahi mil gyi
Who's the master mind behind this..😕

Arre thoda surprise hona chahiye na. Jaisa tum sab sochte ho, thoda toh mujhe samajh aata hi hai. And I was sure many people would've thought ki kuch surprise hoga jab yeh log Mumbai jaayenge. Toh isliye pehle hi dikha diya. :p
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RihooHaws

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Awesome update, love it...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">So thats why Anjali had been forcing to go for the yacth party...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">It was mean to be for AR engagement party hehe...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Tabhi sabko jaldi thi nikal ne ki, AR koh peeche chod diya...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Armaan toh pura faida utane wala tha lekin Anjali ne call karke warning de diya...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Aur Armaan koh pata tha, woh chodenge nehi usse apne basket ke saath...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Part was small but still it was awesome...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">U had shown their days in GOA, in a summary...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">What they had done, where they had visit and the fun they did...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Ab last day hai toh sab hotel mein thi lekin I m sure they all had decide to through a party for their lovely couple...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Tabhi sab itna natak kar rahi thi aur end mein AR koh maanna pada hehe...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Aur Anjali ne toh Ridz ke liye kapde bhi le liya, she knows her sister too well...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Ridz took her sweet time to get ready, even Dr.Kriti let her get all the privacy she needs...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">No one had come to look for her because they were busy arranging, I must say...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Aur Armaan toh khud busy thi, so he has no time to get suspense on them...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love AR dresses, both are looking mindblowing...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Hahaha Jab Ridz Armaan ke saamne gaye, woh toh moke ka faida utane laga...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Ridz koh jaldi thi, baaki sabke paas jaane ka...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Phir Anjali ki call bhi aagaye...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Ufff aise end karna zaruri hai kiya..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Ab pata nehi kab tum update karoge...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love the part, and love u more..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Take care :D</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Continue super soon...</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">P/S :</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I have unres for the previous part...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Sorry for the late unres :P</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Was busy and went for vacation so had been out of country for a week...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">But now i m back so u better give fast fas</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">t update :D</font>

Hahahaha, yes. Anjali ka ulta dimaag yeh sab mein hi chal raha tha. Isliye toh itni planning ki usne. :p
Armaan ke saath reh rehke sab ek number ke nautanki bann gaye hain. Isliye itni achchi acting kar rahe the. 😆

Ab aisa end dungi taaki aap log ko next chapter ka intezaar rahe. :p