ILYLTF #5 (Chapter 145 - Page 110) - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
lovely update prags
we can expect this kind of things frm AR only
i love muski's tattoo most.. that was definitely me;)
bt where was others???
Originally posted by Prizi

lovely update prags
we can expect this kind of things frm AR only
i love muski's tattoo most.. that was definitely me;)
bt where was others???

Thanks!!
Amazing, awesome and super part...
Heehhe poor Armaan, all the girls has empty his pocket...
Our hero loves his friends too much to deny and let them buy the whole mall if they wish...
He was only going to take Niks to the shopping but Muski, Anjali, Ridz and others tag them by inviting themselves :P

Love the part when everyone was getting the tattoo...
I got a clue why Rahul must be hesitating but Ridz had make him go ahead...
Everyone got to know about his sister and they all support him...

Wowww, AR got similar tattoo... that too of basketball :P 
I like Anjali and Atul one too...
Heheh Muski toh khane ke siwa kuch dikhta nehi hai toh she had done a pizza wala tattoo...
and of course Rahul ne apne behen ki heartbeat ki tattoo banwaya hai, that was the best part... 

Seems like being with Armaan, Ridz is slowly slowly, enjoying her life to the fullest...
With Armaan by her side, nothing is difficult for her and nothing is impossible hehe...
Love it and love u more...
Continue super soon...
take care :) 
Originally posted by RihooHaws

Amazing, awesome and super part...
Heehhe poor Armaan, all the girls has empty his pocket...
Our hero loves his friends too much to deny and let them buy the whole mall if they wish...
He was only going to take Niks to the shopping but Muski, Anjali, Ridz and others tag them by inviting themselves :P

Love the part when everyone was getting the tattoo...
I got a clue why Rahul must be hesitating but Ridz had make him go ahead...
Everyone got to know about his sister and they all support him...

Wowww, AR got similar tattoo... that too of basketball :P 
I like Anjali and Atul one too...
Heheh Muski toh khane ke siwa kuch dikhta nehi hai toh she had done a pizza wala tattoo...
and of course Rahul ne apne behen ki heartbeat ki tattoo banwaya hai, that was the best part... 

Seems like being with Armaan, Ridz is slowly slowly, enjoying her life to the fullest...
With Armaan by her side, nothing is difficult for her and nothing is impossible hehe...
Continue super soon...
take care :) 

Hey Di!! Thank you so much for the comment! I am so happy you liked the chapter so much! Sabke tattoos sochne mein mujhe bohot time laga tha! Actually, sochne mein nahi, dhoondne mein kyuki sab tattoos ke liye idea toh tha mujhe, lekin kuch achcha sa online milne mein time laga. :p

Isliye, sabko tattoos achche lage yeh mujhe bohot achcha laga! :D

Previously On...

Gang gets tattoos.

Chapter 86

It was pretty late at night when Riddhima got Armaan's message.

Meet me by the pool in 10, it read. Her phone beeped with another message as she wondered what on earth was happening. Why did Armaan want to meet now? It's a date, she read, smiling to herself. Well, at least she couldn't say that her boy didn't know her.

She sat up in bed to see that Anjali and Muskaan were both sleeping like the dead. Experience told her that these were not waking up anytime soon, even if she puttered around, especially after the day they'd just had. All the walking at the market must definitely have exhausted them.

Which meant, it was safe if she did fumble around a little. Like Armaan said, it was a date. And, even though she didn't have to get glammed up because it was just Armaan after all, the least she could do was look presentable.

So, she got out of bed and washed her face and brushed her teeth (she had onion breath and that just wouldn't do if she was going on a date, she thought to herself, blushing a deep red). She looked down at her pyjamas and frowned. Sure, they were cute, but they were pyjamas. Frowning, she went out of the bathroom and stealthily opened her suitcase using her phone's flashlight. She rummaged through her clothes, frowning when her hands found more and more gowns and dresses that the girls insisted she carry. Because, of course, she couldn't roam around in a salwar kurti in Goa. But, she dug around, and her hands finally found what she was looking for. Her red salwar suit. The one Armaan loved so much, and one of her own favourites. Though Anjali had tried to protest and didn't want Riddhima to bring even one of these suits, they'd compromised and Riddhima had gotten away with carrying a couple of them. Now, she was thankful she did. Wearing those immaculate dresses was fun, but at times, she just needed the familiarity and comfort of her own, everyday clothes.

She quickly changed and looked at the time. It had been almost 15 minutes since Armaan had sent the text asking her to meet him. Then phone lit up with another message just as she locked it. It was from Armaan again, asking her to hurry up. Riddhima smiled at his eagerness and impatience and didn't bother replying. Instead, she walked out of the room and closed the door silently behind her.

She walked towards the pool and was surprised to see lights there. Normally, once the pool was shut at 9 in the night, the lights were switched off too. But then, this was Armaan they were talking about. Of course he had some extravagant thing planned.

So, suffice to say, she was absolutely surprised when she reached her intended destination. The pool was completely deserted as expected, apart from Armaan who was sitting with his legs in the water. She could see a plate full of scrumptious desserts and a bottle of champagne sitting next to him. Fairy lights were strewn around the pool, making the setting even more romantic and intimate.

"Ab bas wahaan khadi rahogi ya mere paas bhi aaogi?" Armaan asked, startling Riddhima. She smiled sheepishly.

Of course, there was no way to know how Armaan knew she was there. He, somehow, always just did. Rahul mercilessly teased her about it too, calling her the Rahul to Armaan's Nandini, if Nandini had been Rahul's girlfriend and not mother. It was sort of tacky, but she agreed that that was the only way this thing between them could be described. Because, yes, she had a way of knowing if he was around too, the telltale filmy stuff - winds blowing, hearts beating fast, butterflies in her stomach - but her sense of Armaan, wasn't as accurate as his of hers. He was so attuned to her, it was overwhelming and scary at times.

"Hi," she whispered, sitting beside him. She took off her sandals and put her feet in the water, just like Armaan had.

"Hey," Armaan whispered back, reaching forward to pull her into his arms. He kissed her temple and buried his face in her hair, relishing in her being so close.

"Mujhe yahaan kyu bulaya?" Riddhima asked, her voice muffled against his neck.

Armaan made a face at her words. "Basket! Kabhi kabhi tum itne stupid questions poochti ho na! Maine tumhe yahaan bhajan karne bulaya hai," he said sarcastically. "Arre, obviously tumhaare saath time spend karna tha isliye bulaya!"

Riddhima grinned at his words. It was so much fun to tease him.

"Ohhh," she replied. "Lekin Armaan, hum toh itne dino se itna time saath mein rehte hain. I mean, subah breakfast se lekar raat ko dinner tak. Kitni baar toh uske baad bhi."

"Haan, lekin tab woh saare kabab mein haddi humaare saath hote haina!" Armaan cribbed. "Akele time kahaan milta hai."

Riddhima broke into peals of laughter at his words. He was so cute!

Armaan's eyes narrowed when he realized what was going on. "Tum mera mazaak uda rahi thi?" He asked.

"Tumhaara mazaak udana padta hai?" She gabbed.

"That's it!" Armaan cried. "Aaj toh tum gayi."

Riddhima immediately got up and starting running around the pool with Armaan chasing her.

"Basket! Ruko tum! Aaj toh tumhe dikhata hu main... Mera mazaak udana padta hai ya nahi!" He called after her.

A few minutes later, as they were running, Riddhima ventured too close to the edge of the pool and lost her footing. Armaan rushed to steady her, but by the time he caught hold of her, it was too late and both of them fell into the pool.

They both rose, gasping for air after the sudden dip.

"Pch! Dekho ab tumne kya kar diya!" Riddhima moaned a couple minutes later, after they were both breathing normally.

"Main? Maine?" Armaan exclaimed, incredulous.

"Haan. Aur nahi toh kya? Maine?" Riddhima bit back sarcastically.

"Maine tumse kaha tha, pool ke itne paas aane?" Armaan asked her. "Yeh sab tumhaari fault hai, Basket!"

"Excuse me! Meri koi fault nahi hai! Agar tum mere peeche nahi bhaagte, toh kuch nahi hota!" She rebelled.

"Oh! Toh galti meri hai?" Armaan asked.

Riddhima nodded.

"Basket, agar tum mera mazaak nahi udaati toh main tumhaare peeche nahi bhagta. Isliye galti tumhari hai," he told her sagely.

"What? How dare you! Meri koi galti nahi hai. Sab tumhaari wajah se hua hai!" Riddhima shouted.

"Sab meri wajah se hua hai?" Armaan asked her.

"Haan," she replied.

"Really?" He pressed.

"Yes. Really!" She retorted.

"Okay," he replied, smirking.

"What?" She asked, shocked. He'd just accepted it? Just like that? No way. That wasn't Armaan. No way, no how.

"Haan. Sab meri wajah se hua hai, toh yeh bhi sahi," he replied. Before Riddhima could comprehend what was happening, Armaan was splashing water madly, dousing her.

"Armaan!" Riddhima shrieked. "Stop it!"

She was lucky that the pool was a little ways away from the rooms, otherwise she'd have woken people up with her loud shriek.

When she saw that Armaan had no intention of stopping, she started splashing back and soon, the two were in a huge splashing match, throwing water everywhere.

"Stop! Stop, stop, stop!" Armaan chanted, finally exhausted. "I'm done! I lose. Stop!"

Riddhima stopped, grinning at her victory.

She opened her mouth, probably to mock Armaan, but he was quicker. His arm shot out and wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him. So much closer that there wasn't space for air to pass between them.

(This part contains some heavy kissing and lots of foreplay so if you don't want to read, please skip the red part!)

And then suddenly, the air around them changed. From mirthful to sensual. Riddhima shivered in his arms and pulled herself closer and closer still, burying her face in his neck. Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist, even though she had no memory of that happening. Her arms sought the expanse of his back, and soon, Armaan was covered in one big cocoon of Riddhima, with her body wrapped around his.

His arms held her tighter and roamed her body, as did his mouth. He left open mouthed kisses wherever he could reach, finally finding home in the crook of her neck, where he sucked and bit and tasted, lapping up everything she had to offer.

Riddhima moaned wantonly, loving his administrations. Her hands grabbed eagerly at Armaan's back, his stomach, his chest. She returned all his kisses with equal fervour, losing herself in him completely.

Just when she thought she'd combust, Armaan suddenly pulled back, making her whimper in protest, but Armaan swallowed her words with his mouth against hers. They kissed and kissed and kissed for what seemed like forever, but couldn't have been more than a couple minutes. When it became necessary to breathe, Riddhima tore away, but Armaan's lips followed her movement, leaving kisses all over her face - the corner of her mouth, her jaw, her cheek, trailing to her eyes and then ears and the back to her mouth. Armaan kissed her passionately, with love and ardor, and Riddhima responded, just as eager.

"Okay, okay, okay. We need to stop," Armaan mumbled, but his lips never left her face, and his arms didn't loosen their hold. Riddhima didn't try to move either, instead pulling him in closer. Armaan smirked at her eagerness, but didn't give in, trying to maintain some semblance of control.

"Basket," he whispered, his voice laced with need.

"Armaan," she said, just as needy.

He couldn't help but press a soft kiss to her mouth at the tone of her voice.

"Basket! Please!" He all but begged.

"Kya?" She asked, looking up at him.

Armaan stared at her for a while, but then finally disentangled himself from her, taking her hand in his and intertwining their fingers.

"Armaan?" Riddhima asked, confused.

"Later," he murmured softly. This was not the time, or place for this.

Armaan's voice was soft, but his tone was firm, and it was enough to break Riddhima out of her haze. She looked around, and realized where they were. The pool was not exactly secluded, even if it was not near any rooms, and though no one was around at the moment, anyone could have seen them if they'd been around.

"Sorry!" She replied, biting her tongue. She was a little surprised that she'd gotten so carried away and when she realized just how she'd behaved, a blush coloured her cheeks. She'd wrapped her legs around Armaan's waist. The memory was mortifying and sensuous at the same time.

She ducked her head, unable to look Armaan in the eye. Her boy though, was good, and understood what she must've been feeling at the time, because his fingers found her chin, making her look at him.

His eyes conveyed nothing but love and understanding, and she was reminded of a time, so long ago, when they'd just started dating, a few days after they'd confessed their love for each other. The night she'd tried on those mini skirts for the first time and Armaan had come home to apologize and they'd gotten carried away. She'd been so worried the next, thinking that Armaan would interpret her actions the previous night in ways she wasn't ready for, or that he'd be disgusted by how forward she'd been. But, he'd been so nice and understanding and Armaan and all her insecurities had flown away.

He was looking at her the same way he'd looked at her then and his gaze was like a soothing balm on her senses. He smiled and softly uttered the words, "Mere liye... Tum yahaan ho. Hamesha," raising his palm up, to show her pedestal. It was enough for Riddhima to know that he'd been thinking about that conversation too. He'd said those same words then and he'd meant them, just like he meant them now.

Riddhima smiled brilliantly at him, all her worries flying away, and hugged him tight, unable to stop herself. Armaan grinned and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against himself.

A few minutes later, he pulled away and took Riddhima's hand, guiding her outside the pool. He swiped two bathrobes from the closet on the side of the pool and wrapped one around Riddhima before using one himself.

He then took her back to the side of the pool where the food lay, forgotten.

Popping the champagne first, he poured a glass for each of them. Then, they enjoyed some delicious dessert, before Armaan announced that they should probably head back in because their clothes were all wet.

And so, they parted ways for the night, both of them still lost in memories of the night as they fell asleep in separate beds, but knowing that they wouldn't have to do that for long.

xxx

Hey guys! Sorry for being away for so long! First, I was away for 3 days for New Year's and didn't get one minute to write. After coming back, I fell really sick and wasn't in the state to write. But, I'm better now, so here we have an AR chapter, just like everyone has been wanting for so long. 

It is a little shorter than my usual ones but I didn't want to add the gang to it, so I didn't write more. The next will have some gang hijinks and lots of surprises, so stay tuned!! I've already started working on it and hopefully will be able to write it soon! :)

Till then, please comment on this and let me know how you liked it! :D

Originally posted by Marshmelow

Plzzz update it asap

Updated. :)
res
unresed

awesome update prags
love their pool date... that was so armaanish.. ye banda time nikal leta hai kaise bhi karke...
he's a boyfriend goal man... why he's so nice yaar??? why can't we find this kind of boy in real??? Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
Res
Unres...
Wow, mini date of AR...
Love it...

Sach mein, aisa toh ho hi nehi sakti Ridz salwar suit na laaye apni saath...
Kyunki Armaan koh Ridzy, sabse zyada ussi mein toh pasand hai...

Aur Armaan ka kiya kahe, he is the most romantic person...
Jab sab sogaye toh, woh apne basket ke liye date arrange ki...
Simple and cute, just the way his basket would love... 
Aur usko toh pata bhi chala, jab Ridz uske paas aaye...  
That's call strong and true love... 

The part was full of AR and their love...
Their nokh jokh, their love, their romance...
and not to forget, their hot kiss hehe... 
Still Armaan manage to hold himself back and not let things go out of hand because he knows his basket too well...
She might get carried away but he can never go over board because his mind always keep reminding him about his basket respect towards her parents and society...

Both were just too happy to spend sometimes alone... 
The part was worth to wait...
Take care...

Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
Wow  finally  you update this after a long time but its ok you were not  well hope you are ok now 
Well now about the update it was awsome finally  we get to read some AR but the update was tooo short 

Ufff AR romance  i missed that soo much that was quite  hot by the way 😳 

And the water fight  was sooo fun yeh dono larna ka koi moka nai chorta but I like  their  noke jhoke they are sooo cute 😆

Plzzz update the next part soon 

And weah I am first 

Edited by Marshmelow - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Marshmelow

Wow finally you update this after a long time but its ok you were not well hope you are ok now
Well now about the update it was awsome finally we get to read some AR but the update was tooo short

Ufff AR romance i missed that soo much that was quite hot by the way
😳

And the water fight was sooo fun yeh dono larna ka koi moka nai chorta but I like their noke jhoke they are sooo cute😆

Plzzz update the next part soon

And weah I am first

They're the absolute cutest!! I love them so much!! ❤️

Will update ASAP. :))