Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing VM. Thanks for sharing dear this brought back some beautiful memories that we will always cherish β€οΈ Hope you enjoyed Part 17. Love Kashish & Summi πŸ˜³

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Thats much better dear πŸ€—. We also are hoping to see them both together again soon in something new, hopefully this dream does not just remain a dream and it soon comes true. They were 116% not just good friends we all know whether they admit it or not smiley36smiley36 aww thank you so much for appreciating our work, we will try and keep you entertained and keep them alive through our writing, we just need our readers love and support with us smiley31

Wouldn't we all love to see them both doing them scenes again it would be so magicalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lets hope dono ko kuch acha project saath miljaye we will always wait for them. Love u 2 dear thanks for all the love and support you show us smiley31❀️

Most welcome dear πŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™

Arey of course we love to see them again in a wonderful and romantic project πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ§‘🧑🧑😘😘😘

And yes of course we deserves a second chance yaaarrrrr come on πŸ€ͺ😭😭😭πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And really sorry dear for late reply actually my studies are started so that’s why πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” 

Anyway did you watched #bebaake web show??? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

On Altbalaji 

Hahah ekta copied 95% scenes of Sujal and Kashish from KTH πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it’s like a remake of KTH but ekta is not accepting that πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜πŸ˜

Here is the trailer of #bebaake season one 

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/UodUkJRaH_0

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
AmirAryan thumbnail

Firstly sorry 😐 dear for my late comment πŸ€—πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

And secondly do u know that I love your stories πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£ because you are writing so beautifully that I don’t feel like I’m reading a story πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ§‘🧑🧑❀️❀️❀️πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§‘🧑 it’s more like I’m watching them πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™ and that’s all because of u guys πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ§‘

And finally Kashish admitted that she is in love with him πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈ Tik Tik Tik I want to dance πŸ’ƒ I’m so happy and I think Sujal is also in love 😍 with her πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€ I just can’t wait 😊 for the day that these to tell each other that they r madly in love with each other πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Absolutely brilliant seriously I really enjoyed this part thank you so much dear waiting for next part πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Love you and don’t forget to take care of yourself 😍😍❀️❀️🧑🧑πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ™

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Most welcome dear πŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™

Arey of course we love to see them again in a wonderful and romantic project πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ§‘🧑🧑😘😘😘

And yes of course we deserves a second chance yaaarrrrr come on πŸ€ͺ😭😭😭πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And really sorry dear for late reply actually my studies are started so that’s why πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” 

Anyway did you watched #bebaake web show??? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

On Altbalaji 

Hahah ekta copied 95% scenes of Sujal and Kashish from KTH πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it’s like a remake of KTH but ekta is not accepting that πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜πŸ˜

Here is the trailer of #bebaake season one 

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/UodUkJRaH_0

Hey dear thank you for the lovely comments. And yes hoping our dream of seeing them together comes true soon. Don't apologise studies are important and they are the main priority. We appreciate you taking out time and commenting so whenever you are free you can leave us your comments.

Just seen the trailer, its definitely a remake, looks interesting but for me the magic and chemistry is not what Rajeev Aamna shared. They can try as much as they like to make a remake of KTH, but it will never be the same without Sujal and Kashish❀️❀️❀️❀️

kashishdabest thumbnail

Firstly sorry 😐 dear for my late comment πŸ€—πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

And secondly do u know that I love your stories πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£ because you are writing so beautifully that I don’t feel like I’m reading a story πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ§‘🧑🧑❀️❀️❀️πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§‘🧑 it’s more like I’m watching them πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™ and that’s all because of u guys πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ§‘

And finally Kashish admitted that she is in love with him πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈ Tik Tik Tik I want to dance πŸ’ƒ I’m so happy and I think Sujal is also in love 😍 with her πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€ I just can’t wait 😊 for the day that these to tell each other that they r madly in love with each other πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Absolutely brilliant seriously I really enjoyed this part thank you so much dear waiting for next part πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Love you and don’t forget to take care of yourself 😍😍❀️❀️🧑🧑πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ™

Hey dear don't apologise we are just happy that you took out time to read and comment so thank you for that smiley31. And that is a huge compliment for us, we have always written in a way where we can visualise them and for our readers to be able to do the same makes us extremely happy as we want you to feel like you are watching the story not just reading. smiley31❀️❀️ . 

Yes Kashish has realised her feelings and has admitted them to herself. You will need to read on to see how Sujal feels and if he realises his feelings for her. Hopefully the day will come soon when they are madly in love, we are also waiting for that day. Thank you so much once again for loving this part and taking out time to comment. We will try and update soon. Love you too dear and you take care of yourself. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi πŸ˜³

AmirAryan thumbnail

Hey dear thank you for the lovely comments. And yes hoping our dream of seeing them together comes true soon. Don't apologise studies are important and they are the main priority. We appreciate you taking out time and commenting so whenever you are free you can leave us your comments.

Just seen the trailer, its definitely a remake, looks interesting but for me the magic and chemistry is not what Rajeev Aamna shared. They can try as much as they like to make a remake of KTH, but it will never be the same without Sujal and Kashish❀️❀️❀️❀️

Ok dear πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ya it’s a remake because 95% scenes are from KTH or more then that πŸ˜‚ I watched all the episodes of #Bebaake and yes they can’t never reach that level of Sujal acting he was wonderful,brilliant,excellent,outstanding and more yaarrrrrr πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ§‘πŸ§‘β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€

Kushal is a great actor no doubt I’m his fan too but he couldn’t act the way Sujal did πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ§‘🧑😘😘☺️☺️ 

And the girl Kayanat was only ok ok πŸ‘ but Kashish was fabulous, amazing πŸ˜‰ and wonderful β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As I said Kushal/Sufian was good and I was in Sufian and Kayanat team but after episode 16 so I start hating Sufian πŸ€¨πŸ™„πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ and I start liking Imteyaz and Kayanat Jodi more then Sufian and Kayanat β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ§‘πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ§‘

Hahah ekta wanted Kushal to play half Sujal and half Kabir Singh but she just ruined Sufian character πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ shit half half πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜‘

But in KTH I never liked that Lambu Piyush yuck 🀒🀬🀬 and I still hate him πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

AmirAryan thumbnail

Hey dear don't apologise we are just happy that you took out time to read and comment so thank you for that smiley31. And that is a huge compliment for us, we have always written in a way where we can visualise them and for our readers to be able to do the same makes us extremely happy as we want you to feel like you are watching the story not just reading. smiley31❀️❀️ . 

Yes Kashish has realised her feelings and has admitted them to herself. You will need to read on to see how Sujal feels and if he realises his feelings for her. Hopefully the day will come soon when they are madly in love, we are also waiting for that day. Thank you so much once again for loving this part and taking out time to comment. We will try and update soon. Love you too dear and you take care of yourself. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi πŸ˜³

Most most welcome dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Yah waiting for Sujal to accept that he is in love 😻 with her and of course I’m waiting for hugs and kisses 😘 scenes tooo β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Maybe one 18+ Tooo πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š I’m sure u will write one 18+ for us πŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I don’t want to die without reading 18+ updates about SK πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And don’t worry πŸ˜‰ about my age I’m 26 and a mother of two boys πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ–€

kashishdabest thumbnail

Ok dear πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ya it’s a remake because 95% scenes are from KTH or more then that πŸ˜‚ I watched all the episodes of #Bebaake and yes they can’t never reach that level of Sujal acting he was wonderful,brilliant,excellent,outstanding and more yaarrrrrr πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ§‘πŸ§‘β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€

Kushal is a great actor no doubt I’m his fan too but he couldn’t act the way Sujal did πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ§‘🧑😘😘☺️☺️ 

And the girl Kayanat was only ok ok πŸ‘ but Kashish was fabulous, amazing πŸ˜‰ and wonderful β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As I said Kushal/Sufian was good and I was in Sufian and Kayanat team but after episode 16 so I start hating Sufian πŸ€¨πŸ™„πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ and I start liking Imteyaz and Kayanat Jodi more then Sufian and Kayanat β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ§‘πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ§‘

Hahah ekta wanted Kushal to play half Sujal and half Kabir Singh but she just ruined Sufian character πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ shit half half πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜‘

But in KTH I never liked that Lambu Piyush yuck 🀒🀬🀬 and I still hate him πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I think if they tried not to copy and created something original maybe the show would have been a good one but when they try to imitate perfection then thats when it causes issues. There can not be another Sujal and Kashish, only Rajeev and Aamna are Sujal and Kashish and the magic can't be recreated with different people. Kuch naya kar lete. πŸ˜†smiley36smiley36smiley36 i don't think anyone did like Piyush, i still can't watch him either he frustrates me. One of the most unliked characters

kashishdabest thumbnail

Most most welcome dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Yah waiting for Sujal to accept that he is in love 😻 with her and of course I’m waiting for hugs and kisses 😘 scenes tooo β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Maybe one 18+ Tooo πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š I’m sure u will write one 18+ for us πŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I don’t want to die without reading 18+ updates about SK πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And don’t worry πŸ˜‰ about my age I’m 26 and a mother of two boys πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ–€

smiley36smiley36smiley36 lets see about the 18+ dear we haven't written that in the past, although i think at times we have been pretty close to it with the romance, but lets see what happens. Filhaal tho yeh dekho inki life mein hota kya hai. We will try and update soon. Thank you do much for your love and support and for taking time out to give us such lovely comments. πŸ€—❀️. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳

kashishdabest thumbnail

Hey golu sweetheart, apologies for the delay. We will post the next part on Monday all being well. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳