Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Superb part! Thank you for the Sujal Kashish stuff!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWqVhiUVIPg[/YOUTUBE]

golu_1677 thumbnail

I hope all is well... U said would update on Monday if all is well...

Hope both of u r fine....

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Superb part! Thank you for the Sujal Kashish stuff!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWqVhiUVIPg[/YOUTUBE]

Hey dear thank you so much for the lovely comments. We appreciate your comments and we are happy you enjoyed this part. 

Thank you yet again for sharing the beautiful vm it was amazing, missing there moments.

Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi đŸ˜ł

kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: golu_1677

I hope all is well... U said would update on Monday if all is well...

Hope both of u r fine....

Hey golu sweetheart, sorry for the delay, it took us a little longer to edit the part. Will be posting soon. We are both fine thank you

kashishdabest thumbnail

Hey guys sorry for the delay in posting the next part, next part will be coming up soon. Love Kashish & Summi đŸ˜ł

goodkashish thumbnail

Part-18

Another 15 days passed by and Sujal had grown closer to Kashish without realising his love for her. Kashish had made sure that the purpose she came with to the rehab was fulfilled and finally the day came by completing 3 weeks. Now Sujal is totally recovered and completely changed from the inside. Dr Jane has given the permission to return back to Mumbai and start a normal life. Kashish calls Vinit chachu informing about Sujal’s recovery.  Vinit tells her that by tomorrow morning he will be there to pick Sujal with Jamie and Asmit. The following day just passed by Kashish avoiding Sujal as much as she can making Sujal worried about what is wrong with her. The day was much easier than the night but after all the next day came with the early arrival of Vinit with Asmit and jamie. Asmit and Jamie went to see Sujal in his room giving him a surprise while Vinit goes to see Kashish in the office where she was alone working on reports. 

Vinit: Good morning Kashish 

Kashish looks up seeing him. She goes close to touch his feet when he stops her showing the file leaving Kashish in shock.

Vinit: i think its better ki tum is rishte ko aaj isi waqt khatam kardo warna kahi aage jake bahot dair na ho jaye. Kyunki jitna waqt tum aur Garewal banke rahogi utna hi hum sab ko aur dard hoga tumhare jane se khas karke papa ko kyunki woh to kuch aur hi aas lagake bethe hai tum dono se aur main janta hoon ki unki yeh khwaish is joothe rishte se kabhi nahi ho sakti . Aur bewajah ke is rishte ko khich ne ki bhi koi zaroorat nahi muje lagta hai tum dono ko apne raaste alag kar dene chahiye aur ek nayi zindagi ki shuruaat karni chahiye. Isi liye main chahta hoon ki tum is Divorce paper pe sign kar do aur muje batao ki tumhe Sujal ki deal ke mutabik jo paise milne thay woh tumhe kis account mein transfer chahiye

Kashish looks at him with tearful eyes realising what she has lost in her life trying to gather herself.

Kashish: shayad maine itni badi bhool ki hai ki uski koi mafi bhi nahi ho sakti ...muje Sujal ke saath koi contract sign hi nahi karna chahiye tha na hi aap sab ki zindagi me aana chahiye tha. I know my mistake and i know i have to correct it. Aur meri bhool ki saza yeh hai ke muje Sujal se judi ek bhi cheez nahi chahiye .. muje aapse kuch nahi chahiye but i just want one thing from you. Aap log hamesha uska khayal rakhenge aur jo zindagi use dubara mili hai use woh bohat achche se guzare. Muje aap logo ki khushi ke alawa aur kuch nahi chahiye aur ho sake to please try to forgive me for the mistake which is not easy to forget....but still I am Sorry...

Kashish takes the file from his hand and sits down on the chair putting the file on the table. She opens the file and sees his name running her fingers on it. Next to his name she sees her name as Kashish Garewal. She closes her eyes for a moment and opens it signing the paper. Without realising vinit takes the file from the table and leaves from there to see Sujal leaving Kashish in tears. 

Sujal was happy to see Vinit along with Asmit and Jamie. He was happy to know that finally he can start a new life with Kashish. He was happy that finally they are all going home. He asked Vinit about her when he tells him that she is in the office. He comes to take her with the others following when he sees her talking to Dr jane.

Sujal: Excuse me Dr Jane but I am here to take Kashish. Aaj aapne muje discharge jo kar diya i think you must need a new volunteer.

Dr Jane smiles at him while signing Kashish to leave with him.

Sujal: chalen Kashish

Kashish: Sujal i need to talk to you... i mean tum jante ho main kya keh rahi hoon.... i mean as a wife mera kaam aaj yaha khatam hota hai ... aur maine jo galti ki hai uske baad i don’t think hume saath rehna chahiye. I think tumhe ek nayi zindagi shuru karni chaiye aur main nahi chahti ke tum wapas dubara apni drinking aur smoking shuru kar do. It was very difficult for me to do all this.

Sujal was comfused at her words trying to figure out what she means. 

Sujal: what do you mean by that. Kya tum ghar nahi aana chahti. Without you main kaise rahunga. Who will look after me?

Kashish: i get suffocated in that house aur tum usse ghar kehte ho.. i dont know about you lekin mujhe har pal har jagah pe tumhari har ek relationship ka ehsaas hota hai... aisa lagta hai ki sab kuch mujse pehle kisi ka ho chuka hai...i feel like i am being insulted in that house ... tumhare aur mere beech me aisa bahot kuch hai jo muje us ghar me aane se rok raha hai... i hope tum samaj rahe ho... main chah ke bhi usse bhool nahin sakti aur main chah ke bhi tumhare sath nahi reh sakti...aisa bahot kuch hai jo humne in 6 mahine saath guzar ke sikha hai aur aage na jane zindagi hume kaha le jaye... filhal mein mumbai tumhare saath to na sahi akele bhi nahi aana chahti... muje ek naya rasta mil gaya hai yaha reh ke in sabki rehab me madad karne ka....sach me jitna sukun muje yaha mila utna mujhe London aur Mumbai me kahi nahi mila... this is exactly what i want ...this is my final decision...

Sujal looks at her in anger ...

Sujal: thik hai tumne tai kar hi liya hai to I won’t stop you or won’t disturb you ever ...good luck for your new life .

Sujal turns around to leave when she calls his name very softly making him stop ... he closes his eyes  for a moment to calm himself and turns..

Kashish: mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai...

She goes near to him and holds his hand in hers and puts the ring on his palm...

Kashish: i am sorry lekin ab main isse nahi rakh sakti... it truly belongs to Mrs Garewal only... i hope this time the ring finds its right owner... aur muje pata hai woh tumhe jaldi hi mil jayegi... try not to break anyone’s trust....

Sujal takes the ring in his fist and leaves from there in anger without saying a word followed by the others. After the disappearance of sujal from her sight she breaks down and drops herself on a chair nearby. Dr jane rushes towards her to console her...

Dr jane: itna hi pyaar karti ho to usse jane kyun diya tumne...bataya kyun nahi that you love him..

Kashish: maine use jane diya to make him understand of someone’s presence... to respect the relationship...aur main puri zindagi uski caretaker banke nahi reh sakti... i want someone to take care of me.... to love me... to make him realise i have to let him go.... ab usse meri namojudgi hi use ehsaas dilayegi ki what he has lost....usse woh pachtava hona bahot zaroori hai to make him love someone... i am sure he will one day....bas ek hi baat ki fikar hai ki mere is decision ko woh galat na le aur wapas apni purani life me chala na jaye....otherwise I won’t be able to forgive myself...

She controls herself wiping the tears getting up from the chair making an excuse for joining the yoga sessions...:she leaves from there leaving Dr Jane in a dilemma.

In the evening Kashish came back to her room when her eyes fell on their wedding picture making her weak..she sat down on the bed and took the wedding picture in her hands and tightly hugged it close to her heart....she picked up her phone to call Aawa...Aawa answers the call and before she can say anything she hears Kashish crying....

Aawa: Kashish ... what happened why are you crying.... please tell me... usne kuch kiya nahi na tumhare saath...: tum thik to hona...

Kashish tells her everything including the fact that she signed the divorce papers and returned the ring.

Aawa: i don’t understand ki jaisa tum chahti thi waisa hi hua to phir why did you return the ring...aur tum itna ro kyun rahi ho...

Kashish: i am not crying because i gave back the ring but ...: but i am crying because I Love Him....I know main kya bol rahi hoon but its true..main usse bahot pyaar karti hoon more than anything i ever want is him.....and its not because he is rich or good looking...muje uske status aur property se bhi koi matlab nahi.... i just love him from my heart.... i love his soul and heart which I know are pure....i know aaj tak humne jo dekha woh sirf ek dikhava hai lekin now I know him ....aur woh koi prince charming se kam nahi.... balke he is even better than what i have ever asked for..i have never imagined ke main Sujal se pyaar kar sakti hoon lekin sach me uske saath waqt bitake pata hi nahi chala ki kab usse muje pyaar ho gaya..... i love him so much .... i dont know what to do.... 

Kashish cries more when Aawa tries to console her..

Aawa: kashish agar itna hi pyaar karti ho to usse jane hi kyun diya...why didn’t you tell him...

Kashish: i know main use aaj bata sakti thi lekin main nahi keh payi.... aur main yeh bhi janti hoon ki woh bhi mujse pyaar karta hai..:...maine usse jane diya to make him feel his love for me...: to make him realise...: i want him to accept his feelings and express them... kabhi kabhi hume samnewale ko kuch bolna bhi padta hai.... i will be waiting for him to say those words one day..,,and i know jab usse pata chalega he will realise what he has lost....

Aawa sighs and tries to calm Kashish down. Letting her feelings out to Aawa helped calm Kashish down. Kashish and Aawa talked for a little longer about the rehab amongst other things ....After a while Kashish disconnected the call as she lay back against her pillow, the photo frame still in her hand, hugging it close to her heart, sleep far from her eyes

Tanhayee, Tanhayee (Sujal arrived at his home as he silently walked in, his eyes fell on the bar seeing it empty)

Dil Ke Raaste Mein Kaisi Thokar Maine Khaayi (he remembers how she smashed everything in anger)

Toote Khawaab Saare, Ek Maayusi Hai Chhaayi (he moves further going straight towards the pool side remebering the party)

Har Khushi So Gayi, Zindagi Kho Gayi ( he realises how he used to humiliate her infront of his girlfriends) 

Tumko Jo Pyaar Kiya Maine To Sazaa Main Paayi ( he closes his eyes to feel her presence)

Tanhayee, Tanhayee, (Asmit puts his hand on his shoulder, asking him to come inside as its raining) 

Milo Hai Phaili Hui Tanhayee ( he opens his eyes and sees only darkness at the poolside)

Khwaab Mein Dekha Tha Ek Aanchal Maine Apne Haathon Mein (he comes inside going towards the kitchen when his eyes fell on her apron)

Ab Toote Sapno Ke Shishey Chubte Hai In Aankhon Mein ( he remembers how she scolded him when he broke the coffee mug as she hates it when someone uses her kitchen)

Kal Koi Tha Yahin, Ab Koi Bhi Nahin ( he touches the gas stove remembering how she was cooking and irritating him)

Banke Naagin Jaise Hai Saanson Mein Laheraayi (jaime comes near him giving him a glass of water and medicines)

Tanhayee, Tanhayee, (he realized that she is gone from his life leaving him all alone)

Palkon Pe Kitne Aansu Hai Laayi ( he took his medicine and puts the glass in the sink and left for his room)

Kyun Aisi Umeed Ki Maine Jo Aise Naakaam Huyi ( he opens the door of the closet and sees her wedding dress hanging on the bar)

Door Banaayi Thi Manzil To Raste Mein Hi Shaam Huyi ( he picks up the dress and sits on the bed moving his fingers on it remembering their wedding)

Ab Kahan Jaaoon Main, Kisko Samjhaoon Main ( he moves his hand inside his pocket taking out the ring remembering how she agreed for the relation just for the ring)

Kya Maine Chaaha Tha Aur Kyun Kismat Mein Aayi (he held the ring in his hands holding his head between his hands not believing she left him and the ring)

Tanhayee, Tanhayee, (he cries out his heart wanting her back in his life )

Jaise Andhero Ki Ho Gehraayi ( he moves back lieing on the bed holding her wedding dupatta close to his heart) 

Dil Ke Raaste Mein Kaisi Thokar Maine Khaayi (on the other side Kashish was giving medicine to a patient, lost in deep thoughts)

Toote Khwaab Saare, Ek Maayusi Hai Chhaayi (she turned around to find Sujal’s bed empty)

Har Khushi So Gayi, Zindagi Kho Gayi (tears formed in her eyes leaving no hope for him to return back)

Tumko Jo Pyaar Kiya Maine To Saza Main Paayi (she is cursing herself  as to why she fell in love with him)

Tanhayee, Tanhayee, Milo Hai Phaili Huyi Tanhayee   (She remembers how he used to humiliate her and also remembers his care for her)

Tanhayee, Tanhayee, Milo Hai Phaili Huyi Tanhayee ( in her mind she was trying to block his presence but she failed to do so)

Tanhayee, Tanhayee, Tanhayee, Tanhayee( when someone calls her telling her to go to the office, bringing her back to the present)

The following morning brought along no happiness for Sujal. He opened his eyes, his heart feeling heavy. He looked towards the other side of the bed and placed his hand on her pillow, seeing it empty broke him from the inside. Their was a time when he was not willing to share this with anyone and now he is craving for her ...he is craving to see her face again...but he realises that she was right that one day it will be too late but he has decided that he is late but he will correct his mistake. He calls Aawa at a coffee shop to meet her so that she can tell her to come back. After an hour we see Sujal and Aawa sat in a coffee shop having a cup of coffee. Sujal drinks a sip of the coffee and made a disgusting face pushing the cup back on the table and wiping his face with a napkin...Aawa just looks at him silently for a moment

Aawa: i know...the world’s best coffee only Kashish can make....

Sujal: if you know that then why don't you tell her to come back...

Aawa: itna aasan hota to woh kabhi tumse thodi na durr jati... tum samjo ki tumse woh alag kyun huyi... there must be a reason for it....tumne kabhi janne ki kabhi koshish ki ke woh kya chahti hai.... did you ask her what she wants ....you were always ordering her....

Sujal: i know i have always forced her in this relationship to do what I wanted but there is one truth also.... woh sach yeh hai ki usne hi Sujal Garewal ko rona sikhaya....usne hi dard kya hota hai woh mehsus karaya....usne hi galti karne pe pachtava karna sikhaya....she is the one who taught me how to say sorry and thank you.. last but not the least she is the one who taught me how to love someone...mere dil ko usne ehsaas karaya ki pyaar kya hota hai ...aur is bar main sach me usse dil se pyaar karta hoon ... i love her with all my heart and she is the most beautiful woman i have ever known..:.

He smiles at her making her smile....

Aawa: i can see that you have feelings for her.... lekin kabhi kabhi apni feelings ko samnewale se zaahir bhi karna padta hai....kya tum uske chehre se uske dil ka hal samaj paye ... nahi na.... then how could she understand what you truly want....i am not saying ki usse wapas nahi aana chahiye or that she doesn’t deserve you....in fact main to pehle se hi use kehti thi ke you guys are made for each other and its a fairytale for her....you guys truly are a couple....but you know ....tumhare relationship ka decision woh hi kar sakti hai...it should be her and no one should interfere between you..::kyunki saath me rehna na rehna woh to tum dono ka faisla hona chahiye....i can only say one thing for sure she loves you alot....

Sujal looks at her surprised to which she replied back with a questioning face....

Aawa: to kya tum nahi samaj paye...woh tumhare saath rehti thi phir bhi nahi samaj paye.... main to ussi din samaj gayi thi when she started taking care of you:..and she had less time for me...:now its upto you ki tum usse kaise yakeen dilao ki you have changed....start thinking what you should do....and if you need any help call me....filhal i should leave it’s getting late for my work.....

She got up from the chair putting the coffee cup on the table and picking up her handbag and left towards the main door leaving him in deep thoughts...he wasn't sure how he should be feeling in that moment...happy because she loves him or sad because she is not with him....he closed his eyes for a moment and took a decision that no matter what happens he will get her back in his life and that too on her wish...he gets up paying the bill and leaves for the office.....

Edited by goodkashish - 3 years ago
golu_1677 thumbnail

Thank you for a Awesome update....

Loved this part....

Waiting for Sujal to win Kashish....

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

At least both have realized their love for each other. She did the right thing letting him go and come to the realization on his own. But uncle Vinny should not have taken it on himself to do anything. 

golu_1677 thumbnail

pls cont soon... waiting eagerly

golu_1677 thumbnail

It has been a long time since u updated...

Pls update soon