Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

@kashishdabest

I absolutely love and adore Sujal Kashish. Keep up the good work. They were sensational in KTH and deserve all the acknowledgement for it 

We adore them too dear. We absolutely love them. Thanks for liking our FF we appreciate it. And yes in KTH they were amazing. They left such a mark that 17 years later they hold the same special place in millions of hearts β€οΈ. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes I will..Is there a fanclub they have that is active on this site? I don't see any active fanclub here

sanityinfinite thumbnail
AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

No need for the thanks dear we appreciate your love and support. Just like there your babies they are ours too and we have never been able to love another jodi or write about them apart from our Sujal & Kashish. Thank you so much for your compliments on our writing. We are glad you enjoy reading our FF's

Thanks for liking our previous FF's too we appreciate it a lot and dont worry if you cant comment on there due to the thread being closed at least we know you enjoyed them

We also love Rajeev Aamna equally as much as we love Sujal and Kashish. It was our dream too to see them united in real life but life is not always fair. It still pains us to see that the 2 were never united as it was obvious when you saw them that they were made for each other. But atleast we can unite them through our imagination during writing and reading. They were definitely not just friends we all know that. We miss them too and we are still in hope that they come back with a bang onscreen. It will be like a dream come true. Thanks for the lovely comments. Love Kashish & Summi😳❀️

Ok πŸ‘ dear I will not say thanks again πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™ and u r most welcome πŸ™πŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ 

Yes they are made for each other no doubt about it πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β˜ΊοΈ

Yes we alllllllll missssss themmmmmmm πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I hope we can see these two once again in a web series or maybe in a tv show but Rajeev said before that he will not do shows on tv πŸ“Ί I don’t know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Yes they were not only good friends πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I’m 1000% sure about it β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But I’m so happy that u guys united them again in your stories πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ So proud of you alllllllllllll πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

But Aamna wants to work with Rajeev once again and she said that she would love to do all those scenes once again with Rajeev πŸ€£πŸ˜† πŸ€£ I love this girl god πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Aamna is ready so now  Rajeev should say ok too naa πŸ‘ 😳😳☺️☺️πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 

Love u πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ–€β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ Summi β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Yes I will..Is there a fanclub they have that is active on this site? I don't see any active fanclub here

Hey dear i don't think there is an active FC anymore, there used to be a long time ago but not anymore. 

kashishdabest thumbnail

What an amazing VM really enjoyed it, thank you so much for sharing. Brought back some wonderful memories❀️

kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Ok πŸ‘ dear I will not say thanks again πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™ and u r most welcome πŸ™πŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ 

Yes they are made for each other no doubt about it πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β˜ΊοΈ

Yes we alllllllll missssss themmmmmmm πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I hope we can see these two once again in a web series or maybe in a tv show but Rajeev said before that he will not do shows on tv πŸ“Ί I don’t know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Yes they were not only good friends πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I’m 1000% sure about it β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But I’m so happy that u guys united them again in your stories πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ So proud of you alllllllllllll πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

But Aamna wants to work with Rajeev once again and she said that she would love to do all those scenes once again with Rajeev πŸ€£πŸ˜† πŸ€£ I love this girl god πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Aamna is ready so now  Rajeev should say ok too naa πŸ‘ 😳😳☺️☺️πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 

Love u πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ–€β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ Summi β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

Thats much better dear πŸ€—. We also are hoping to see them both together again soon in something new, hopefully this dream does not just remain a dream and it soon comes true. They were 116% not just good friends we all know whether they admit it or not smiley36smiley36 aww thank you so much for appreciating our work, we will try and keep you entertained and keep them alive through our writing, we just need our readers love and support with us smiley31

Wouldn't we all love to see them both doing them scenes again it would be so magicalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lets hope dono ko kuch acha project saath miljaye we will always wait for them. Love u 2 dear thanks for all the love and support you show us smiley31❀️

sanityinfinite thumbnail

@Kashishdbest - You are welcome! This Youtube channel has some really good Sujal Kashish stuff!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILWhy_gmcHc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtkuQUSsPDA[/YUOTUBE]

sanityinfinite thumbnail

j3i

Edited by sanityinfinite - 3 years ago
golu_1677 thumbnail

Pls update soon. Waiting