Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Hi dear 

I’m Zohal πŸ€—πŸ€—

I’m a big big fan of Sujal and Kashish πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³

And I’m so happy that after 17 years still their fans r writing stories about them πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š I must say they r damn lucky πŸ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ€πŸ€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ§‘ I just love them πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ and I’m glad that I can read your story about them πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ§‘β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ’š 

I hope I’m welcome here πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜ If no so it’s ok πŸ‘ I will go back πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜©πŸ˜«πŸ˜©πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but yes after reading the whole story πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ because I never miss stories about SK πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

And sorry my English is not that good πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hey Zohal dear welcome to our FF and thank you sooo much for your wonderful comments you made our day. A very warm welcome to you, all our readers have always been like family members for us so we are happy to have you hear to join this journey with us. Thank you for taking out time for us to comment πŸ€—Sujal & Kashish were iconic and we can never forget the amazing chemistry they share. We hope to write on them for years to come. They are lucky but so are we to have been introduced to them. They have made such a special place in our hearts that the place is now only reserved for them forever. 

And about your English its brilliant, i can understand you perfectly and you write really well so thank you. Waise bhi most of our FF's and dialogues are still written in hindi so you write in any way you are comfortable. Also if you are interested in reading our older FF's let us know we can share the links with you. Thanks once again and we look forward to more comments and feedback from you. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi smiley9

kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Why is Vinit blaming Kashish for Sujal's problems? Problems this big can not be fixed in five months. She tried, but she can not do it alone.

Hey dear thank you so much for your comments. I suppose Vinit is angry and only he knows why he reacted the way he did. Maybe it was for Kashish to realise her feelings for Sujal? But yes we agree it was unfair of him to blame Kashish as she has tried to change him and to some extent he has changed but not his drinking habits. Keep reading to see what happens next and thank you for commenting as always we appreciate it. Love Kashish & Summi πŸ˜³

kashishdabest thumbnail

Hi dear welcome to our FF πŸ€— thank you for joining us on this journey and we look forward to reading more feedback from you. Thanks for liking it and we will surely continue soon. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi πŸ˜³

kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Wow so many Sujal Kashish Fan fictions here. I love them❀️ So nice to see these.

Hey dear welcome to our FF, its wonderful to see your comments πŸ€— yes we are also happy to see so many others still writing on them, we have written in the past on them and they were loved by all the fans and to be honest we never expected the response we are getting but its amazing to see that Sujal and Kashish still reside in so many hearts. Thanks for taking out time to comment, we hope you can give your feedback on future parts too. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi smiley9

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Hey Zohal dear welcome to our FF and thank you sooo much for your wonderful comments you made our day. A very warm welcome to you, all our readers have always been like family members for us so we are happy to have you hear to join this journey with us. Thank you for taking out time for us to comment πŸ€—Sujal & Kashish were iconic and we can never forget the amazing chemistry they share. We hope to write on them for years to come. They are lucky but so are we to have been introduced to them. They have made such a special place in our hearts that the place is now only reserved for them forever. 

And about your English its brilliant, i can understand you perfectly and you write really well so thank you. Waise bhi most of our FF's and dialogues are still written in hindi so you write in any way you are comfortable. Also if you are interested in reading our older FF's let us know we can share the links with you. Thanks once again and we look forward to more comments and feedback from you. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi smiley9

Wowwww thanks to u dear β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ–€ that I’m welcomed here πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜©πŸ˜­β€οΈπŸ˜”πŸ–€πŸ’š 

And u don’t need to thanks me dear β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ˜πŸ˜˜ i should be thankful to u guys that u guys r writing about my Babies πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜”πŸ˜” and u guys r a wonderful writer tooooooo no doubt πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’› absolutely brilliant πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›β€οΈ

I start reading SK FF/SS since 2013 until now I’m reading πŸ˜‚ but I already finished many of their stories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€πŸ€ that u guy written on 2005 and now too πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯° but I couldn’t write comment on them because many of stories r closed πŸ˜­πŸ˜” u can only like but u can’t write comments πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

And thank you dear for your comment about my English πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m trying to write better πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€— and I’m thankful that u understood what I wrote here πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ€

And I forgot to tell you that I’m big big fan of Rajeev and Aamna toooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’› they r my forever favorite couple both SK and Rajeev,Aamna πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ€

It was my dream that Rajeev and Aamna marry to each other πŸ˜”πŸ˜©πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ but that’s never happened πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I waited from 2004 until 2011 to hear some good news from their side πŸ˜”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

I still laugh πŸ˜‚ like a crazy 😝 person whenever I heard πŸ‘‚ that they were said β€œ We r only friends” 

I was like ya but why u guys r blushing ☺️ β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ so much ha πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”β€οΈβ€οΈ 

I miss them so so so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
golu_1677 thumbnail

Another awesome part...

Good to see the New Kashish and happy Sujal listened to her... 

Vinit was not right is scolding Kashish. But he was right in saying that she was only a contract wife. She should have shown this side earlier. This wouldn't have happened.

Why didn't his family ever say anything to him?? Why doesn't anyone stay with him? Why is he alone in India? Still so many things are unclear.

Kashish was right is in saying that if someone would have told him what is right and what is not he wouldn't be like this...

Happy that Sujal listened to Kashish and gone to the rehab. I hope he gets well soon as it's not difficult. 

Waiting for more...

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@kashishdabest

I absolutely love and adore Sujal Kashish. Keep up the good work. They were sensational in KTH and deserve all the acknowledgement for it 

kashishdabest thumbnail

Wishing all our lovely readers a happy new year. Wishing 2021 is a brilliant year for us all. Thank you for all the love and support you have shown us. Hoping to see the same support in 2021. Love Kashish & Summi πŸ˜³

Edited by kashishdabest - 3 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Wowwww thanks to u dear β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ–€ that I’m welcomed here πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜©πŸ˜­β€οΈπŸ˜”πŸ–€πŸ’š 

And u don’t need to thanks me dear β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ˜πŸ˜˜ i should be thankful to u guys that u guys r writing about my Babies πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜”πŸ˜” and u guys r a wonderful writer tooooooo no doubt πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’› absolutely brilliant πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›β€οΈ

I start reading SK FF/SS since 2013 until now I’m reading πŸ˜‚ but I already finished many of their stories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€πŸ€ that u guy written on 2005 and now too πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯° but I couldn’t write comment on them because many of stories r closed πŸ˜­πŸ˜” u can only like but u can’t write comments πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

And thank you dear for your comment about my English πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m trying to write better πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€— and I’m thankful that u understood what I wrote here πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ€

And I forgot to tell you that I’m big big fan of Rajeev and Aamna toooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’› they r my forever favorite couple both SK and Rajeev,Aamna πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ€

It was my dream that Rajeev and Aamna marry to each other πŸ˜”πŸ˜©πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ but that’s never happened πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I waited from 2004 until 2011 to hear some good news from their side πŸ˜”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

I still laugh πŸ˜‚ like a crazy 😝 person whenever I heard πŸ‘‚ that they were said β€œ We r only friends” 

I was like ya but why u guys r blushing ☺️ β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ so much ha πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”β€οΈβ€οΈ 

I miss them so so so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

No need for the thanks dear we appreciate your love and support. Just like there your babies they are ours too and we have never been able to love another jodi or write about them apart from our Sujal & Kashish. Thank you so much for your compliments on our writing. We are glad you enjoy reading our FF's

Thanks for liking our previous FF's too we appreciate it a lot and dont worry if you cant comment on there due to the thread being closed at least we know you enjoyed them

We also love Rajeev Aamna equally as much as we love Sujal and Kashish. It was our dream too to see them united in real life but life is not always fair. It still pains us to see that the 2 were never united as it was obvious when you saw them that they were made for each other. But atleast we can unite them through our imagination during writing and reading. They were definitely not just friends we all know that. We miss them too and we are still in hope that they come back with a bang onscreen. It will be like a dream come true. Thanks for the lovely comments. Love Kashish & Summi😳❀️

kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: golu_1677

Another awesome part...

Good to see the New Kashish and happy Sujal listened to her... 

Vinit was not right is scolding Kashish. But he was right in saying that she was only a contract wife. She should have shown this side earlier. This wouldn't have happened.

Why didn't his family ever say anything to him?? Why doesn't anyone stay with him? Why is he alone in India? Still so many things are unclear.

Kashish was right is in saying that if someone would have told him what is right and what is not he wouldn't be like this...

Happy that Sujal listened to Kashish and gone to the rehab. I hope he gets well soon as it's not difficult. 

Waiting for more...

Hey golu sweetheart thank you for the lovely comments. Yes Kashish is more firm with Sujal and he cant deny her. 

Yes it was unfair of Vinit to blame Kashish solely as the circumstances there marriage took place in was something he was well aware of. It should have really been his family that paid more attention to him. Lets see what happens with the rehab and how the future unfolds. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi πŸ˜³