Posted: 5 years ago

When dida asked Mauli & Kunal to stay together for 1 month..Sep26

kunal--Mauli woh dida ne
M--janti hoon,Lekin chinta karne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai
yeh tum bi jante ho main bi janti hoon,Hum yeh sab Dida ke liye kar rahe hai
Ik mahina saath rahne ka dong karenge,taki dida ki tabiyat thodi sambal jaye
Dheere dheere woh yeh baat bi maan lengi ki hamari shadi vakaiye mein khatam ho chuki hai..ab thik nahi ho sakti

Hum chahe 1 mahina saath main rahe..1 saal ya zindagi baar ...1 mahina kaise gujar jayega  pata bi nahi chalega

aur waise bi kunal 1 mahina kya hai..tum pata nahi kitne mahine mujhe dhoka dekar bi mere saath rahte rahe ho
Kam se kam ab tumhe dhoka dene ka..jhoot bolne ka tension toh nahi hoga na
Itna toh kar hi sakte ho na dida ke liye
she left after her words...right away she stops,turns n said to Kunal

aur ik baat aur...iss 1 mahine mein tum jab chaho..jitni dher ke liye chao nandini ke pass ja sakte ho
Mujhe koi problem nahi hogi...tumhare aane jane per koi rok tok nahi hogi
Meri tarah se sari rukawate,gile sikwe,umeede sab khatam
aur haan koshish karna ki aur jhoot na bolna pade.

.mere liye nahi khud ke liye

Sep26

When kunal..opens his wardrobe ..

Mauli--Khali hai...galti se  ik kurta meri cupboard mein rah gaya tha press karke guest room mein rakha hai..chaho toh puja mein woh pahan lo

K--Guest room??

M-Ik mahine ke liye ik saath ik ghar mein rahna jarori hai..Ik kamre mein rahna jaroori nahi hai

Sep-28
Time for family photo,Mauli was standing little far from Kunal,toh Kunnu  to mauli
K-mauli pls photo khicha lete hai varna..logo ko gossip karne ka mauka mil jayega

Mauli--Main yeh sab logo ke liye nahi kar rahi hoon--sirf Dida ke liye kar rahi hoon

Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago

Sep29

When Kunal tries to go  out of the house.to meet Nan

Kunal----woh actuallyyy..
M--safai deni ki koi jaroorat nahi..Pls jao
Na hi mujhe haq hai jaane ka ...Na hi koi interest
wahan chabiya rakhi hai ahista se jana dida ko pata nahi chalna chaiye

Originally posted by kim-900

What !  queen misery guts had powerful dialogues, oh please no one has a decent dialogue save their lives but what can we say queen misery guts's fan sees differently or perhaps they watching a different drama. Oh please, this drama is doing real shit, making people delusional.

Mauli is dying for Kunal and Nandini too both are worse than each other fighting over a trash bag, I know that you would say she asked for a divorce so forth and so on, but this does not change the fact that she saw him going home with Nandini and she even asking for a justification  so that she can forgive him.  I swear to god if he says that he wants to amend their relationship, she will run a mile for him so let's stop fabricating the facts and twisting the truth.

It is Kunal who rules even Nandini and Mauli's supporter are all fighting in all over social media over that thing who is good for nothing. 

Different drama at  convenient  time slot     

mere liye nahi khud ke liye is going to go down as my all time hindi serial favorite dialogue. He looked so small in that moment. My most favorite part about this is that his lies will no longer harm her, but when you lie it hurts yourself. And she is asking him not to lie for his sake! Like damn!
Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

mere liye nahi khud ke liye is going to go down as my all time hindi serial favorite dialogue. He looked so small in that moment. My most favorite part about this is that his lies will no longer harm her, but when you lie it hurts yourself. And she is asking him not to lie for his sake! Like damn!

which other serial used this dialogue @ bold
Originally posted by Sabyata

which other serial used this dialogue @ bold

No one else I don't think. I am saying this dialogue from this scene will go down as one of my favorites. If I am being honest probably my only favorite. Hindi serial dialogues are so bad. I don't remember any of them unless they are so ridiculous they make me want to die. 
Originally posted by BethIni

TM, Mauli has such amazing and Powerful dialogues
What a gem of a person.

Yup ..Mauli character is one of the best charcter

Sep-28
Time for family photo,Mauli was standing little far from Kunal,toh Kunnu  to mauli
K-mauli pls photo khicha lete hai varna..logo ko gossip karne ka mauka mil jayega

Mauli--Main yeh sab logo ke liye nahi kar rahi hoon--sirf Dida ke liye kar rahi hoon

You have made the thread very nicely... Will post here from now on..