Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Ok I already apologise for the footballness lol, some of you might know I like Liverpool but ain't a major football fan actually hate it now lol. Anyway I needed a guy's guy hence the sport backdrop in this part.

Credit: I had watched Delivery Man the other night (he fathered some 527+ kids lol), and this story just spew out during that movie lol. I hope you like it.   

Thank You MsChanadlerBong for the editπŸ˜ƒ

Knock, knock! Who's there?

Chapter 1

John I am so excited, it's a new season and a new team

I know Martin, Liverpool will play their guts out having missed out last season. I can tell you folks at home now that this season will be brilliant. Mo Salah is at his fittest best.

Maan walked out the kitchen whistling along with the crowd who serenaded the Egyptian walking out of the dressing room.

'Maan quickly' Adi shouted from the sofa as the match kick started with a bang and within the first few minutes they found themselves cheering in eager seeing how Salah made it within goaling regions.

AND HE SCORES

Absolutely beautiful

I have never seen such finesse, such hold

'Mo SALALALALALA' sang Adi and Maan shuffling on their feet's almost immediately, as the game continued onscreen they settled again in casual stress

KNOCK KNOCK

'Get the DOOR' Maan screamed in agony, Liverpool were down 2:1 and the atmosphere within in his one bedroom flat was tangible

DING DONG

WHAT A MISTAKE? A penalty this late in the match might be Liverpool's only chance in equalising

Both the bell and the commenters spoke building on the frustration, it was Maan who eventually pulled open the door with a huff as Adi stuck to his seat opposite the TV, biting his nails.

'Yes'

Liverpool have redeemed themselves

Maybe all is not over

'OH YAS' Maan fist pumped looking back towards the telly to catch the highlights of the goal, completely ignoring the young female at the door who fell back at the aggression of his joy.

'Are you Maan?' She asked in a small voice, quiet but firm

'Who are you?' he asked finally looking at her from top to bottom, what stood at the threshold of his door was a petite pregnant woman dressed loosely in straight cut linen pants and a baggy maternity top, covering her already huge mess was an oversized cardigan. But it was her bulging stomach that stood out, even more than her soft delicate face. An easy hand lay over, as if protecting the baby growing inside; an act which unknown to him pleased his sensitive heart so much so that the match lay forgotten for a second.  

'I am Geet, Geet Handa' she introduced as the noise in the background grew louder and the attention of the man in front split between her and the TV. Even before she could complete, she saw him return back to the living and cry in happiness. Finding it rather awkward, she stepped in from the hallway and into his flat; a kitchen faced her and the toilet stood beside as the living danced to the left. Though the flat was open spaced, however singular ornaments separated the different compartments making it rather cosy and warm, things were neat and tidy much to her liking.

'Maan' Adi nudged when both came back to earth after their celebratory moments

'Yes sorry Geet, is it?' Maan asked looking behind her at the closed door, although he disliked her decision of stepping into his home without permission however he didn't bother making it an issue seeing how heavily pregnant she was.

'How can I help you?'' he asked once she nodded, the small woman looked nervous deftly clutching onto her handbag as Adi walked past to the cloak-hanger that stood tall behind her, both the men raised a brow at her obvious attempt to protect her savings. Was she serious?

'I'm pregnant' came her obvious reply making both giggle

'Yeah I can see that' was Maan's sarcastic comeback as Adi saw himself out the front door

'I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY' she pronounced growing silent with each word

'WHAT?' Maan asked and Adi froze by the door until he caught on and quietly closed the door giving his best friend space.

'Wait wait hang on' he walked around her in delusion and Geet hutched into a ball bobbing her head whenever he asked of the baby's existence.

'I don't remember going out with you, and I am not a one-night-stand type of guy' he clarified, much sure that some pretty little prick was playing a prank on him  

'But you are the father!' she argued asking him to move with a stretch of her hand and then depositing herself on the soft sofa, feeling at ease finally after the hard day she faced.

'Look Geet or whoever you may be, I don't believe you. SO GET OUT' he tried to be polite but couldn't, however seeing her tearing eyes, he immediately regretted the blunt reply

'I'm the recipient to your donor sperm' she stated standing firm on her feet and then sat back down on second thoughts. This was the biological father of her baby, so she had every right to be seated in his flat. After all, her baby has a right on him, well maybe?

While the floor under of his feet stripped into nothing. To say he was shocked would be an understatement. 

Note: I will hopefully continue seeing have this fairs with you lot. It will be a short SS. Blue italics are basically the sports commentary.

Last but not least please Like and Comment (since I've only decided to share this just because Silsila (feedback) annoys the day lights out of me, so needed a distraction, Cursed isn't a distraction atm rather a duty lol).

Index

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

Chapter 18

Chapter 19

Chapter 20

Chapter 21

Chapter 22

Edited by Twenty1st - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Twenty1st thumbnail
No PMs sorry, I'll PM seeing who read and likes. BTW the fate of this story depends on the feedback, it might be 2 parts or more. So basically you do work and i rest until i see a reaction lol  
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey...
nice to see a new story on the forum...all excited to read :)
Football background sounds fun and interesting...
Guess this is the first time I am reading your work (Have heard about Dadi's bride though) and am super excited...
Looking forward to reading it...:)

Love
Sahiba
Edited by sahibasharma - 5 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail
LOved the whole football commentary going on in the background...Maan and Adi seems to be die-hard fans of Football...nice...:)
it was funny how the knock and the commentary was riling Maan up and building his frustration...hehe...
Aww that was cute when he forgot all about the match and was pleased to see her gesture of protecting her baby...
loved the little details you have mentioned like how she noticed their flat and how he disliked her entering the flat without him asking...
Ohk that was a shocker...Pregnant with his baby? and I am guessing he does not even know her...how did that happen?
and how is she so sure about him being the father?
Maan seems to be a soft and sensitive guy...
so eager to know their back story...

Edited by sahibasharma - 5 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail
Nice start Sophie (Hope I can call you that!!!)
hope that you will update this soon...:)
Twenty1st thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Nice start Sophie (Hope I can call you that!!!)

hope that you will update this soon...:)

Welcome Sahiba and u can defo call me Sophie, Soph or whatever u like lol
I look forward to our future interactions πŸ˜ƒ
sahibasharma thumbnail

@BOLD: Me too Soph...guess that is what I will call you now...πŸ˜ƒ
sahibasharma thumbnail

@BOLD: Me too Soph...guess that is what I will call you from now on...heheπŸ˜ƒ
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
interesting
geet throw bomb on maan's head saying she is pregnant with his baby
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i love the whole scenario you have created little little things so  well ..... Maan tries to reason with Geet but Geet gives him shock after shock  *go kurriye πŸ˜†* it was hilarious, well I found it funny ..
Hmm Someone's gonna get in trouble !!! And and it anit  MaanMaan 

knock knock hope u remember me  πŸ˜‰ 
...  Sophie right ? 

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 73
Next