Episode 4 _ Prabhakar's Accident _ 22nd march

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Loved the Hospital scene. Siddhant was worried and was trying to hide it but Anushka still saw it. It was Magical 
What did you like in this episode? ⭐️
🥳

Catch the written update here:
Prabhakar and Anushka are on the site. He says I like your determination to learn new things. Anushka says I have learnt so much from you. They talk about AK. Prabhakar sees Srikant and asks about the case. Srikant says you are talking about drugs case and asks him not to tell Appa. Prabhakar says I will not tell KK as he will feel bad, but if you don't solve this matter then I have to tell him. He gives him 1 hour's time. Srikant gets upset. Anushka's younger brother Karthik comes to her and asks why did you ask Prabhakar to show site work to you. Anushka says I thought you are busy. Srikant and Karthik looks at each other. Anushka and Prabhakar leave in their respective cars. Sharp shooter aims gun at Prabhakar.
Siddhant are hearing other lawyer talking at his client and
asks him to say how she looks like. Lawyer gets angry and leaves. Siddhant says now he will lose. He gets Purva's call and gets shocked. He runs out of his office and goes to hospital. He comes to Purva and asks what happened? Purva tells about his accident. Anushka comes there and says uncle was going to an important uncle. She asks how is the uncle. Siddhant says just as soldiers will be, after getting bullets on their chest. Doctor comes and says he got some stitches on his wound. They come inside and see prabhakar. Anushka says you are talking as if you was not concerned. Siddhant says heart reacts the way it wants to unlike mind. They come out of hospital. Siddhant's mum asks Anushka to drop them home. Anu says ok. Siddhant says no. Anushka says she will bring car. Siddhant scolds Purva for inviting Anushka home. They leave.
Srikant is in the room. His wife says she will stitch his button his shirt and taunts him. She says you can't handle business and says you will not get anything. She says Karthik is so aggressive. His wife says Appa is calling you. Srikant gets tensed and says Prabhakar fills Appa's ears. Siddhant comes home. Security guard asks who is he? Siddhant says this is my house. Prabhakar asks Rao what is security doing here. Rao says KK arranged security as you met with an accident. Prabhakar says accident can happen at any time. Purva asks Siddhant to take Anushka inside. Siddhant looks at her. she walks inside and asks Purva about security. Siddhant says it seems they care for my father more than them. Anushka sees stairs and recalls getting down from the stairs. Siddhant tells Anushka that buildings can change, but people don't change and remain same. Purva asks what you are saying. Anushka looks for the fish in the pool and asks about it. Siddhant says they died 6 years back as we stopped feeding them grains. Anushka recalls feeding them, siddhant teases her. Anushka asks him to take care of fishes for her sake. Fb ends.
Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's Purva not Purab and Kartik, not Ranveer 😆
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anu was still finding her way around... She was in that frame where she needed to think the worst about him,  so he doesn't invade her mind.  In truth,  he had never left her thoughts.  The heart - mind dialogue was so applicable to both of them, regarding each other and also to Sid's relationship with his dad. 
The fish fb started here.  How they remembered each and every conversation so clearly after so many years!  They remembered every detail of their friendship!  
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The dialogue where Sid tells Anushka that you can tell the brain how it should feel but the heart will only feel as it does. 👏
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Humne machliyon ko dana dalna jo band kar diya!!!!
Jhoota kahinka 😆
Scene- Anu asking about fishes!
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The hospital scene where they again come face to face. He was still angry but softens up when she mentions she could have been in the accident too.
Then the dialogue of brain and heart. Gives us an insight into Siddhant's thought process. I guess Anushka also sees the real Siddhant here a little. Then they are back to being enemies again though. But, it is and was so endearing. Can watch these episodes on loop.
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It was a beautiful episode 😊 I remember so much but best part was when anushka comes home. I have enjoyed Siddhant as a lawyer so much 😊
I guess after shree got reddys' what he is handling - riddhi's insecurities died .. and she changed for better
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 4...anyone can participate and give opinion...missing regular members...guys when you get some time please participate