Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
HS god knows kis real ki bat kar rahi hain...๐Ÿค”
Being real never goes out if style is her latest IG story...
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NM and his atrangi sense of humor๐Ÿ˜†
HS ka wohi toh issue hai her idea of real and our idea of real is very very different๐Ÿ˜† 

Anyway as per the spoiler shivaay leaves anika alone on some road which isn't surprising given how things have been going but lol has HS given a thought to how to recover from this? She really thinks people will simply forget the R word shivaay used for anika or the ominous mandir scene๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† pechle baar bhi forced shaadi was bad only but yeh baar toh pata nai kaha pohuch gayi writer jii๐Ÿ˜†

Oh we also have rikara today apparently.

How important is that ormax thing? We are out of unka top10 list.
Edited by Khyati8 - 5 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saw NM's insta post. The pictures are really lovely. And his hashtags are hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†

HS ka to I am not even going to try and understand. ๐Ÿ˜† Show hi mujhe samajh nahin aa raha hai where she wants to go with making it so dark let alone all her cryptic posts.

And Shrenu and Mansi were posing with Gul at yesterday's nazar launch party.
soapsuds thumbnail
Caps are looking horribly heartbreaking. I am trying to steel myself to watch the episode. I know mere mood ka kachra hona hai after that. I don't know what HS is thinking or why there was need to make it this dark or make SSO fall so low. Ab aage kya karegi HS if she pushes this to the point of no return? The only saving grace through all this is that the acting has been top notch. But writing has been so subpar.
Khyati8 thumbnail
Subpar is an understatement about the writing.
What have they turned ib into๐Ÿ˜• isse accha hota happy ending deke khatam kardete toh.
soapsuds thumbnail
I haven't even watched and I am already feeling so depress and annoyed. Yeh kya kar diya tumne mere Shivika ke saath HS!
Sayali_23 thumbnail

I feel drained out watching the episode...  kab khatam hogaa yeh sara drama...and story will move from this point onward...

It's getting little tiring to watch this back to back Dramabaaaz episode

Starting scene i felt a little dragged... with Anni pair pakadooo of Shivaay to not tell Gauri & Shivaay being a pyso abt the whole thing...

SC was ๐Ÿ‘ during the shaddi rituals and through out the episode but I have no energy to re-watch this episode to notice specific and nuances in her performance... ...

So Shivay bribes the Pandit to keep mum abt the Shaadi... without a witness Anika can't prove she is married to ... Shivay breaks the mangalsutra too... 

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayali_23

I feel drained out watching the episode...  kab khatam hogaa yeh sara drama...and story will move from this point onward...

It's getting little tiring to watch this back to back Dramabaaaz episode

Starting scene i felt a little dragged... with Anni pair pakadooo of Shivaay to not tell Gauri & Shivaay being a pyso abt the whole thing...

SC was ๐Ÿ‘ during the shaddi rituals and through out the episode but I have no energy to re-watch this episode to notice specific and nuances in her performance... ...

So Shivay bribes the Pandit to keep mum abt the Shaadi... without a witness Anika can't prove she is married to ... Shivay breaks the mangalsutra too... 

Your emoji are so cute.
Hats off...You watched.
Am not able to drum up the enthusiasm to watch. But am not able to keep away from the updates either๐Ÿฅฑ

As rightly said...Kya se kya ho gaya IB tere pyR main
Khyati8 thumbnail
NM SC have been amazing with their performances some outstanding stuff they did past few episodes but that's it story wise it's just too much now and the whole level of darkness is stretched to a point that even a comic relief seems impossible and wont make sense. Well not that the story makes sense either. God someone tell HS dark love story isn't her forte๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† whatever writing of her got rejected elsewhere she seems to be on a mission to make it work on shivika now:/
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Since I m losing faith in HS ... I m writing my own version of story ๐Ÿ˜† 

IF interested... do read..๐Ÿ˜ณ