Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: bworm

Your emoji are so cute.
Hats off...You watched.
Am not able to drum up the enthusiasm to watch. But am not able to keep away from the updates either🥱

As rightly said...Kya se kya ho gaya IB tere pyR main

Thanks Bworm...

the episode was really full of drama... this entire shaadi is building for like two whole weeks aur abhi bhi khatam hone ka naam nahi lerahi hain...😕😕

ek point ke baad it so much drama kind of feel tiring... but looks like more will come up in tomorrows episode as well...🤔
AreYaar thumbnail
Aaj HS ki achhi dhulaai ho rahi hai Twitter pe...LOL I expect some kind of tantrum or childish response from her soon in retaliation trying to justify the shit she's written. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh and NM is back on sets all jet lagged and still wearing this black suit from the shaadi epis...so I guess yeh shaadi related drama and fallout will continue for the rest of the week. 
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sayali i have full faith you'd do a better job then HS!:)

Seriously though i know they dont have any story left for RU shivika but even then can they just end this redux it's gone into deep pit i doubt any recovery can happen. Just show them in their original form give some episodes with them and then an ending which they deserve the original shivika. I honestly would prefer the show ending with original shivika then to have them drag on this shitty drama that the redux is. 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aaj HS ki achhi dhulaai ho rahi hai Twitter pe...LOL I expect some kind of tantrum or childish response from her soon in retaliation trying to justify the shit she's written. 

Honi hi chaye...What garbage she is turning out. Khud ke pair of kulhadi. Kali thakur ki atma ghusa di shivay mein.
Just because it's shivay doing stupidity...FD is supposed to forgive and hail the writer as a goddess.

Was thinking g in retaliation she can be childish in her responses, but story mein reCtions na dikhaye.
But show has fallen to such a level...That ise zyada ky bigade gi.

An M shre I'll be back to watching once the mu is resolved...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

Honi hi chaye...What garbage she is turning out. Khud ke pair of kulhadi. Kali thakur ki atma ghusa di shivay mein.
Just because it's shivay doing stupidity...FD is supposed to forgive and hail the writer as a goddess.

Was thinking g in retaliation she can be childish in her responses, but story mein reCtions na dikhaye.
But show has fallen to such a level...That ise zyada ky bigade gi.

An M shre I'll be back to watching once the mu is resolved...

🤣...he's like a mix of all IB and DBO villains now...baaki harkatein Veer and Daksh jaisi hain...who knows one day he'll rip a mask off his face and call himself SVETLANA too🤣

MU isn't getting resolved anytime soon...so enjoy your break from IB😆

Oh and some Shivika fans  have also started  petitions to file an OFFICIAL complaint against IB for today's epi...HS must be enjoying getting reactions from ppl...that's how twisted she is
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am feeling so depressed just reading all this. Episode dekh ne ka mood hi nahi hai.
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Sayali i have full faith you'd do a better job then HS!:)

Seriously though i know they dont have any story left for RU shivika but even then can they just end this redux it's gone into deep pit i doubt any recovery can happen. Just show them in their original form give some episodes with them and then an ending which they deserve the original shivika. I honestly would prefer the show ending with original shivika then to have them drag on this shitty drama that the redux is. 

hahaha thank you for the confidence vote Khyati...

I m compulsive writer... IF I m attached to some characters and writer don't do justice to them in a particular track or situation I end up writing my own version for that particular track trying to maintaining their characteristics ... 

mzuhe chain nahi milata tab taq..😆 

bold - i second that...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

I am feeling so depressed just reading all this. Episode dekh ne ka mood hi nahi hai.

Same to same
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

🤣...he's like a mix of all IB and DBO villains now...baaki harkatein Veer and Daksh jaisi hain...who knows one day he'll rip a mask off his face and call himself SVETLANA too🤣

MU isn't getting resolved anytime soon...so enjoy your break from IB😆

Oh and some Shivika fans  have also started  petitions to file an OFFICIAL complaint against IB for today's epi...HS must be enjoying getting reactions from ppl...that's how twisted she is

The storing didn't work in spin off. 
Rip of the mask and Svetlana...🤣. what an idea AY ji. It was all Svetlana, force marriage etc. Shivay was kidnapped after priyanka accident and shetty...To avenge her insult by shakti Nd dying in her...Decides to ruin shakti ka bets with this stunt...Anik is collateral damage. Voila problem solved ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

Sirf watching us break hI...Update it tumhare threads se nshin.

When I have time to enjoy in real time there are crappy episodes. And now am not in the mood yo wat h last week's either. Chali will wat h when iB lightens up if it ever does.

Lol, I write more when there is nothing to say ...Aur jab essay likhne ka time hot hai..Tab mUn vrat