Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
So bottom line is Annika can let Gauri see she bing called character less & labeled as R of some rich man...which is not even true... But she agrees to marry a guy to save Gauri knowing the same abt thr mother which is true...

Kitana viwers ko taken for granted lenge makers 🤔

Edited by Sayali_23 - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Spoiler pic is out...I guess Anika will land up in his arms even while trying to run away...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayali_23

So bottom line is Annika can let Gauri see she bing called character less & labeled as R of some rich man...which is not even true... But she agrees to marry a guy to save Gauri knowing the same abt thr mother which is true...

Kitana viwers ko taken for granted lenge makers 🤔

Haan Gundi ji strong hain so she can take her sister being labeled a characterless mistress, just not her mom😕😆
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haan Gundi ji strong hain so she can take her sister being labeled a characterless mistress, just not her mom😕😆

thy r visually using Shivji symbolically implying Shivay is being destroyer like Shivji... 

The Shivji worshiper in me not liking it... Yes Shivji is associates with destruction but in my knowledge he has never ever destroyed a woman's honour... Which is what she Shivay is doing...😒

AreYaar thumbnail
I agree...I don't get how they are trying to pitch this Shivaay as Shiv the destroyer...Shiv in his angry avatar is capable of destroying everything, yes...but as far as I know he would never dishonor a woman like that...so why do the writers think that showing Shivaay walking in the darkness with a "Om Namah Shivaay" behind makes him like the destroyer roop of Shiv? 

Yeah he's destroying everything but he is doing it through cheapening and dishonoring a woman...even if he doesn't know this woman is Shakti herself...still doesn't justify any of this. 

HS should stick to her chindi "beast" mode writing without trying to do such overt Shiv references that don't even fit dhang se. It's beyond her...just like she made a total mess of the Vanvaas story too...lol...mythology is beyond her ability to harness. 
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Spoiler pic is out...I guess Anika will land up in his arms even while trying to run away...

Well all Shivaay need to make Anni come out is take out his phone saying Anni come out... Mere 3 ginane tak tum bahar nahi ayee toh main Gauri ko abhi ke abhi call karunga aur use sacchaie batadungaaa... Usaki Maaa...kya hain...zinda hain...

Thy will even show him prowl around mandir counting 1...2...3... That's it... I m calling Gauri...

Here comes Anni running to stop him...😆

Sayali_23 thumbnail

I agree...I don't get how they are trying to pitch this Shivaay as Shiv the destroyer...Shiv in his angry avatar is capable of destroying everything, yes...but as far as I know he would never dishonor a woman like that...so why do the writers think that showing Shivaay walking in the darkness with a "Om Namah Shivaay" behind makes him like the destroyer roop of Shiv? 

Yeah he's destroying everything but he is doing it through cheapening and dishonoring a woman...even if he doesn't know this woman is Shakti herself...still doesn't justify any of this. 

HS should stick to her chindi "beast" mode writing without trying to do such overt Shiv references that don't even fit dhang se. It's beyond her...just like she made a total mess of the Vanvaas story too...lol...mythology is beyond her ability to harness. 

I don't know if HS will go into so much detail writing... IMO it is LM ka added input to create drama...

i m not a very religious person as such but still I felt bad watching the scene... 

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yeah redux Anika toh day one se waise hi girti rehti hai har do minute...always ready for trip/catch...so yahaan bhi hona hi tha...waise bhi HS loves showing that Anika can't outrun beast mode Shivaay and she always has to land up in his arms only...she was drooling over this point in the previous forced wedding also *rolls eyes*
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Also do not forget her mother she never saw or lived with for sp ling and it is PAST while in case of anika that will be future what's gone is gone but she is diving nose deep into hell  to prevent her from bad memories of past giving her new characterless tag also in the process caz how will this not effect bechari gauri? Matlab behan kisi ki mistress and maa bhi wow  how will she get anything decent in life? Not very convincing at all.
Sayali_23 thumbnail
NM & his # ...  Lovely pics with Janki...❤️ in his latest IG post...

He called Shivani Shirali #FarziManishMalhotra...🤣
Edited by Sayali_23 - 5 years ago