Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Anyways, Gul is busy throwing parties for her daayan show Nazar๐Ÿ˜†

Also apparently the hero of that show is named "Ansh"...so much for Shivika ever getting a kid named Ansh๐Ÿคฃ...woh naam toh kahin aur chipka diya Gul ne...lol

Not only that apparently uski aankhein kanji hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Gul seems to have developed a thing for kanji aankhein. That Abhay also had kanji aankhein. So also Mansi sort of ๐Ÿ˜†

Well Gul all kanji aankhein are not satrangi and can express sau rangi emotions. Just saying.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@khyati: did HS actually call them that? I thought it was some fans on the tag who were trying to justify the Redux characters. Of course HS and the other even DC in her interview keep calling this a man woman story. Waise SC bechari aur bol bhi kya sakti hai. As of the earlier Shivika was a girl boy story!!! I can't roll my eyes enough at that. In fact mujhe bada irritate hots hai when people imply that they were immature. A more mature pair I have not seen. They had such solid substance and understanding. Usse zyada mature kya ho sakta. Just because they had nok jhok and banter doesn't make them immature. Nor their nautanki. It just makes them more fun people with a sparkle to their personality rather than being deadly dull and boring.
AreYaar thumbnail
Anyways, NM is finally back so I guess he'll back to the shoot tomorrow...let's see what they show of Shivaay's reactions hereon...Anika ka toh pata hi hai kya hona hai with endless humiliation. 

I dunno if I should even keep any hope for D ka exposure...sigh
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

@khyati: did HS actually call them that? I thought it was some fans on the tag who were trying to justify the Redux characters. Of course HS and the other even DC in her interview keep calling this a man woman story. Waise SC bechari aur bol bhi kya sakti hai. As of the earlier Shivika was a girl boy story!!! I can't roll my eyes enough at that. In fact mujhe bada irritate hots hai when people imply that they were immature. A more mature pair I have not seen. They had such solid substance and understanding. Usse zyada mature kya ho sakta. Just because they had nok jhok and banter doesn't make them immature. Nor their nautanki. It just makes them more fun people with a sparkle to their personality rather than being deadly dull and boring.

Haan HS did say in her IV na ki Redux Shivika are "man woman story" from which obvious conclusion is ki original Shivika were "immature"...lol...and yeah SC repeated the same in her recent IV too. 

It's pretty sad when the creators only undermine their characters so much๐Ÿ˜†...original Shivika had such a range...to reduce them only to "childish" characters is quite a disservice...they actually traversed many mature shades of a man-woman relationship...but if HS chooses to be blind to that and thinks "man-woman" only happens in "dark pain" stories, then that's up to her *shrugs*

I have to laugh though that if this redux Shivika are "man-woman", then why is Anika still made to do "khidkitod" nautanki disguises for "fun"? Tab suddenly "maturity" nahin yaad rehti? lol

Kuch bhi...anyways some ppl on Twitter use this same "logic" to justify redux ke half-baked characterizations too...lol
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No she didn't say exactly that but the mature man woman story jaap annoy me alot๐Ÿ˜† thd originals were soulmate in true sense doing all sorts of pagaalpanti freely with each other. 
Oh d ka khulasa toh pata nai kab ho. Why is this dude getting soo much footage this time. Its like he is the hero of this redux baaki sab moving according to what he plans its a torture all of his drama and nonsense original main pura itna footage nai mila jitna ab tak redux main mil gaya. But lmao uss pe bhi hassi aayi aaj clearly he didn't imagine shivaay would end up marrying anika๐Ÿ˜†

Lmao nakuul's comment on SC's pic he loves pulling people's leg๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Khyati8 - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL arey apni Kamini aka Billo Rani got a POSITIVE role in some Zee show? Bechaari is being made to play mom to teenaged kids also now? Poor Amrapali...typecast ho gayi hai

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXzG4xDOUts[/YOUTUBE]
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

LOL arey apni Kamini aka Billo Rani got a POSITIVE role in some Zee show? Bechaari is being made to play mom to teenaged kids also now? Poor Amrapali...typecast ho gayi hai

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXzG4xDOUts[/YOUTUBE]

it is quiet sad na but again bechari is not really lead material but itne bhi bade bache kyon de rahe hain but then she did play acp Ranveer ki amma too and mahi ki chahe fake hi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Haan HS did say in her IV na ki Redux Shivika are "man woman story" from which obvious conclusion is ki original Shivika were "immature"...lol...and yeah SC repeated the same in her recent IV too. 

It's pretty sad when the creators only undermine their characters so much๐Ÿ˜†...original Shivika had such a range...to reduce them only to "childish" characters is quite a disservice...they actually traversed many mature shades of a man-woman relationship...but if HS chooses to be blind to that and thinks "man-woman" only happens in "dark pain" stories, then that's up to her *shrugs*

I have to laugh though that if this redux Shivika are "man-woman", then why is Anika still made to do "khidkitod" nautanki disguises for "fun"? Tab suddenly "maturity" nahin yaad rehti? lol

Kuch bhi...anyways some ppl on Twitter use this same "logic" to justify redux ke half-baked characterizations too...lol

Gosh tell em about it it is like a personal insult. I cannot with how they are trying to erase something so beautiful they created by makign such stupid claims and abhi mere ko aur bohat :dard: ho raha hai ..

i gotta rewatch the episode and wrap my head around something very distracted ughhggh i feel like am being so disloyal to shivika .. even tho despite the biterness i did enjoyed the episode :)) 
AreYaar thumbnail
Yeah despite the ugly/dark stuff, the epi was deffo a gripping one...can't call it boring. 

But right now I just am not looking forward to tomorrow's epi much given how today's ended...aage toh waise bhi sab predictable hai for tomorrow since we've been seeing the same preview clip about the R word for over a week now...Surprisingly despite so much advance notice and having seen it a few times by now in precaps, I still feel a distaste watching that moment when he utters that word so viciously...well perhaps it's not surprising...the day it becomes normal to just hear something like that and not feel anything is perhaps the day one will be dead as a woman inside. 

Not sure how much longer I can keep watching though if this will be a daily affair with Shivaay either calling her this himself or other ppl calling her this while he just lets it happen. 

AreYaar thumbnail
Was also thinking...Svetty was a pretty dark villain too but nothing she ever did felt this ugly and effective...yeh redux ke 2 Rs. chindi villains like Daksh and Payal  have suddenly become all powerful. Original IB ke villains were mostly lulzy and that is why it was fun.  

Ppl liked original IB cuz the MUs never lasted this long and most of the time after a point Shivaay or Anika smartened up in tackling the villains...it was never like the villains were constantly making utter fools out of them ki woh is hadh tak gir jaayein.

But redux mein kya mil raha hai since it began? Just chindi harkatein from Shivika in their so called "investigations" or lame disguises and baaki villains hi jeet rahe hain. 

"Darker" Shivaay karne ke chakkar mein total pappu Shivaay bhi banaa diya hai...what is there to really enjoy about his character waise other than NM's acting of it...baaki toh daily he keeps falling lower and lower...the whole redux is only about ppl casting aspersions on a woman's character...any woman...mothers, sisters, wives...aah Payal ne bhi randomly Anika ko bol diya ki tum mujhe characterless bol rahi ho? lol just cuz Anika asked about her baby. 

Kitni ghatiya writing hai fully mired only in cheap mindsets...isse upar na uthenge I guess. 
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago