Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
After watching on TV i realized that kanji aankhein can be quite stunning and a sight to behold on big screen especially when LM shows them pyaar and they are emoting in their full satrangi glory. Not as potent on the laptop. But then I have also realised that the glittery neon eyeliner also hits you hard on big screen in its full shrieking for attention form😡. You win some you lose some I guess 😆. But please make up ka kuch karo koi toh. I will need to borrow SSO's shades otherwise to look at Anika's eyeliner 😆
soapsuds thumbnail
But at least aaj I am ok. I have just decided to go with the flow and watch in the moment. So much easier that way. Yesterday I was so irritated. Ussey to better tha aaj. Everyday we meet a new Anika. Hum hi nahin samajh paate toh Shivaay kahan se samajhega usko. Dekhte hain tomorrow which Anika we get to meet. 😆.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

But at least aaj I am ok. I have just decided to go with the flow and watch in the moment. So much easier that way. Yesterday I was so irritated. Ussey to better tha aaj. Everyday we meet a new Anika. Hum hi nahin samajh paate toh Shivaay kahan se samajhega usko. Dekhte hain tomorrow which Anika we get to meet. 😆.

Last two epis actually were ok...they didn't make me want to bang my head like the one on Tuesday which just had such superficial "dosti" scenes b/w Shivika and the b'day preps that I felt put off...but these two epis have been fine even if Shivika are flipping daily and being dumbos...lol 

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Makeup person has new found obsession over dhinchak eyeliner and what a weird mehandi kapda for anika😕
I watched the episode on tv today for the first time😆 So could be because of that i half liked the episode and i half liked it because it was kinda good too nice scenes. And anika had a major flip today chalo atleast only one flip so that's good😆
So i still think shivaay is being an idiot which is also based on my on my opinion i dont like devdas shivaay and channa mereyaa stuff has scared me enough but yes his idiotic behavior does have some explanation. He simply cannot bring himself to even think that anika might just like him it's almost like gotten ingrained in him he ruined her perfect life that includes happily getting married to nikhil to the point i think he feels he needs to pay and all because again blames himself for nikhil&his mom's opinion about anika. Basically filhaal his guilt is so big he cannot see anything beyond it so either he figures out nikhil being bad or gets some clear cut indication from anika that she might just consider having a future with him only either of those two things will snap him out of his devdas mode. 

Anika well it's funny i don't wanna be harsh on her but she told him she doesn't consider him her husband he ruined her life he is the reason why today she has become the victim of constant taunts and only forgave him after he got really ill standing outside and usmain bhi she insisted to "sirf" dosti even when he said dosti. Toh ab shivaay ko kaunsa sapna aayega ki she is avoiding nikhil and wanting to meet him😆 you know it almost feels like shivaay cannot consider the possibility that she might just have feelings for him uska dimaag is fixed on making things right for her and she respects the institution of marriage. Nikhil ka presence at the temple and anika's reaction to it looks like caught him off gaurd😆 ab dimaag hil gaya hai uska. 

I liked the hug scene proposal scene and i saw it with dhadak so yayy that conversation was nice. That hug scene was done quite well it was such an instinctive reaction from them. At that moment they both just gave in for what truly is going in their hearts. Haha shivaay during that proposal scene it looked as if he was taking advantage of according to him the only one chance he had to do that with her i mean propose her offcourse added nikhil later anyway a good scene it was. First time both just reacted so genuinely emotions main aake last it was during punch scene but they were under the influence then. And abhi toh shivaay ko jealousy bhi nai react karne dega cos again it's like he has to make things right for her woh ek dhakka ya big reality check he needs to come out of this dukhiyaari mood😆

Both of them are so lost and confused they need to meet at some middle point here. 

But aww anika was so happy and then it's like suddenly someone threw ice cold water on her. 
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL with VAT, it was all over the place...yep, it started as a random plan cuz she just blurted out VAT as the name of her fiance to Shivaay and then she had to request VAT to be her fake fiance so she could continue this game with Shivaay😆...then somewhere in the middle, Anika just gave up and seemed ready to go along with letting the shaadi happen...she was busy shedding tears for how Shivaay is letting her wedding happen to some other guy when she herself knew that the guy was a FAKE fiance so kaisi shaadi? haha then suddenly out of the blue, fake fiance became real villain and wanted to marry Anika for real...ROFL...and that's how the setup happened for the kidnap and band wala billu. 

But that Anika was shown jhalli and impulsive from the beginning...toh chalo maan liya...is "mature" Anika ka kya excuse hai for allowing herself to become a football to be passed b/w two guys? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...anyways, end result toh same hi hona hai...Billu Dilwala apni Dulhaniya le jaayega...lol

Funny was how she came back to fix things between them and then took a backseat because it was all on shivaay suddenly to fix it up and forget the truth😆 she had every right to hold grudges against shivaay for impulsively throwing divorce at her and kicking her out of the house letting his anger get the better of him but yeh toh kabhi hi nai anika ne ulta kuch aur hi bolti rahi for most parts😆  but then in between they did give her some substance and towards the end she started being who she really was so it worked out well:) and phir toh band wala billu aagaya my favorite version of billu😆

Shivaay looks nice singing akha india jaanta hai and not channa mereyaa koi samjhao HS ko yeh baat
Edited by Khyati8 - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Khyati: Yes, Shivaay's guilt is overpowering any other thought he can have right now...and Anika has given him no reason to think that she would want to be with him cuz at every point she's reminded him of how he treated her, what consequences his actions have had in her life...he feels he's just wronged her and all he can do is try to atone. 

Anika is being the typical confused woman who wants something only after she feels she's losing it...lol when Shivaay was running after her to ask forgiveness and bring her home, then she was like back off, dude...lol now when he's become her friend, she wants more...it's also a matter of timing...the wounds were quite fresh when he asked her to come home with him...now things it seems have healed a bit with the dosti and b'day surprises...lol...it's rushed, but there it is...now this Anika wants to be his wife but she hasn't even admitted that to herself yet...toh Shivaay ko kya bolegi. 

They never got a chance to process or understand what's happening b/w them...whenever things stabilize marginally, some bomb drops on them and they are again totally off balance, unable to process or think clearly. 

So right now both are confused and upset...but the one truth that is becoming more apparent is how badly they just want to be with each other...lol aaj toh extra obvious kar diya from Anika's side also given how giddy she was over just a phone call from Shivaay or rushing to open the door for him, hug him in impulse. 

Shivaay is in "Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho, kya gham hai jisko chhupa rahe ho" mode...lol trying to show big smiles and grins to mask his pain...he's not happy but he's trying to put on a happy face thinking he's fixing Anika's life again. 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

That's exactly what it seems to be...aaj bhi he mentioned that he knows how much the institution of shaadi and all the rituals attached to it mean to Anika...so I'm guessing he's presuming she's keeping the sindoor only as a nod to the rituals of shaadi even though she otherwise doesn't accept him as a husband cuz this is "zabardasti ki shaadi"😆

Haha at the last line...yep, that's it...now she's a typical confused woman who's expecting the guy to read her mind and understand all the things she herself doesn't realize😆

Exactly this and this is why she is blaming him more ke you failaooed the raita now sameto that too she is even more butthurt  ke pingpong i tarah uchaal rahe hain isko and she does expect him to stand up yet again just like VAT track then too it became of you want me to marry him then sure go ahead i will do what youbwant me to do and we'll see how far this could go 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Even the blouse is SO tacky, man...and with the gajra in her hair, the loud makeup, sorry to say but she's looking more like a mujre waali than the simple/sweet girl she's supposed to be in this redux :S 

Excuse me saying this but it reminded me of legit chandbi baar main tabu 

And yeh toh kRR ka bliuse hai...
AreYaar thumbnail
Btw is no one else feeling that the Kismat line had some significance today? lol mujhe toh redux promo ki yaad aa gayi...when Shivika maaroed big big lines about how woh Kismat ko haraake phir se mil jaayenge...and even Awasthi ko bhi yehi sab bola tha...

Toh lagta nahin jaise this is the final act in this drama now? Ki shaadi drama will culminate in Shivika reunion and that will mean they've defeated Awasthi? That their Kismat united them again? 

I know there's Gul's story to keep in mind about redux extension but aaj ka epi dekh ke toh lagaa this is the final phase of redux in setting up a Shivika reunion. Uske baad kya dikhaayenge? There will be no issues for redux Shivika to work through...lol ...phir RU hi jaana padega, no?
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail

Last two epis actually were ok...they didn't make me want to bang my head like the one on Tuesday which just had such superficial "dosti" scenes b/w Shivika and the b'day preps that I felt put off...but these two epis have been fine even if Shivika are flipping daily and being dumbos...lol

Yeah I meant woh wala only. The one where he is giving bhashan to the chawl walas. That epi was all over the place and quite annoying. Yesterday was not as bad and today was better than yesterday. This new narrative style of IB nowadays of giving explanation for actions in the following episode is quite an annoying way of storytelling. Why would you want your audience to be head desking all the time?