Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
first green now blue wth is wrong with the make up department๐Ÿ˜• and wow finally someone got out of their blindness and saw the sindoor๐Ÿ˜† seriously though shivaay you should be asking that question to her why is she randomly still wearing the sindoor? Yaa phir he will assume she just is doing it out of respect for the institution of marriage usko leke bhi bohut bola tha shivaay ko isne๐Ÿ˜†
Anika is confused and also angry at shivaay because he cannot figure out she is confused and cant see beyond her confusion eh?๐Ÿ˜›
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Khyati Shivaay ka kuch nahin hoga unless he finds out Nikhil is a slime ball. Because his guilt is far too much and he can't see past that yet. After his days of blindly charging like a bull in a china shop Priyanka ke liye this is his similar version of Anika ke liye. Now he is doing all of this Anika ke liye. The Shivaay ke liye has been ruthlessly squashed for now. So getting rid of Nikhil also he won't do unless it's Anika ke liye.
Before the forced shaadi Shivaay was different. He didn't let Nikhil's ring get onto Anika's finger. That was for himself. Now he feels he has no right to want for himself. That's his penance. Rightly or wrongly or foolishly and idiotically is another matter. He isn't able to see anything else and he doesn't know her well enough to read her mixed signals.Edited by soapsuds - 5 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

HATE her eyemakeup in the precap...she looks like a bhootni...ughhh...but here are the caps for context...of the moment when her sindoor gets pointed out and Shivaay shakes his head at her ki don't say anything

Wah jhallu ram kyon kar raha hai aise . Matchmaker banane ka itna shauk chadha hai

Rest guys will catch up in discussions in a bit guests over gor a week toh very busy
soapsuds thumbnail
This eye makeup is awful. I hate this glittery eyeliner. Even NM noticed it in the temple scene ๐Ÿ˜†. Woh eyeliner ko matching line must have been their own. Did the dialogue writers know it was going to be green eyeliner? ๐Ÿ˜† I doubt. In fact I thought of the holy segment interview where NM had said he doesn't notice these things and added the quip about too deep into her eyeballs to notice eye make up ๐Ÿ˜†. Yeh itna glaring hai that he also noticed ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Wese i think even with VAT it was a plan only naa? I think i remember her telling VAT something like that until he pulled the kidnapping thing last main? Uss time bhi gusse majn hi those dorks were acting 

LOL with VAT, it was all over the place...yep, it started as a random plan cuz she just blurted out VAT as the name of her fiance to Shivaay and then she had to request VAT to be her fake fiance so she could continue this game with Shivaay๐Ÿ˜†...then somewhere in the middle, Anika just gave up and seemed ready to go along with letting the shaadi happen...she was busy shedding tears for how Shivaay is letting her wedding happen to some other guy when she herself knew that the guy was a FAKE fiance so kaisi shaadi? haha then suddenly out of the blue, fake fiance became real villain and wanted to marry Anika for real...ROFL...and that's how the setup happened for the kidnap and band wala billu. 

But that Anika was shown jhalli and impulsive from the beginning...toh chalo maan liya...is "mature" Anika ka kya excuse hai for allowing herself to become a football to be passed b/w two guys? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...anyways, end result toh same hi hona hai...Billu Dilwala apni Dulhaniya le jaayega...lol
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

first green now blue wth is wrong with the make up department๐Ÿ˜• and wow finally someone got out of their blindness and saw the sindoor๐Ÿ˜† seriously though shivaay you should be asking that question to her why is she randomly still wearing the sindoor? Yaa phir he will assume she just is doing it out of respect for the institution of marriage usko leke bhi bohut bola tha shivaay ko isne๐Ÿ˜†

Anika is confused and also angry at shivaay because he cannot figure out she is confused and cant see beyond her confusion eh?๐Ÿ˜›

That's exactly what it seems to be...aaj bhi he mentioned that he knows how much the institution of shaadi and all the rituals attached to it mean to Anika...so I'm guessing he's presuming she's keeping the sindoor only as a nod to the rituals of shaadi even though she otherwise doesn't accept him as a husband cuz this is "zabardasti ki shaadi"๐Ÿ˜†

Haha at the last line...yep, that's it...now she's a typical confused woman who's expecting the guy to read her mind and understand all the things she herself doesn't realize๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

This eye makeup is awful. I hate this glittery eyeliner. Even NM noticed it in the temple scene ๐Ÿ˜†. Woh eyeliner ko matching line must have been their own. Did the dialogue writers know it was going to be green eyeliner? ๐Ÿ˜† I doubt. In fact I thought of the holy segment interview where NM had said he doesn't notice these things and added the quip about too deep into her eyeballs to notice eye make up ๐Ÿ˜†. Yeh itna glaring hai that he also noticed ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL yeah even I felt that mandir scene mein NM adlibbed the line about her green eyeliner...but seriously who is the new makeup artist doing these GANDE experiments on SC's eyes? It really needs to stop. Character ki toh waise hi band bajaayi hui hai...atleast let her LOOK good. 

The costumes for this mehendi are like wow...haha Gauri and Pranka seem to be wearing the same giant earrings and I think Gauri pe bhi kiya hai some experiment of colored eyeliner...surprised ki Nikhil ki mummy ko bhi nahin lagaa daala koi neon green eyeliner...lol 
soapsuds thumbnail
What I found strange is after going on about how is is sirf dost a couple of days back now she seems mad at him for calling her dost. And she sarcastically threw the dost back at him ๐Ÿ˜†. Really Anika? Weren't you the one who threw sirf dost at him? He was the one who said dost to hai na. He was happy to have any crumbs that he could get. I get that you are confused. But why are you mad at him for calling you dost after insisting that's all you could be? Maybe you need to ask yourself some pointed questions too the same way as you asked him?

Devdas mode is not my favourite. Give me tadibaaz bagad billa anyday. Of course cute wale Billuji is my favourite. But I doubt Shivaay will snap out of his Devdas mode until he gets wind of the fact that Nikhil is upto no good. Until he snaps out of his guilt trip He won't do anything unless it is Anika ke liye. But all he needs is an excuse that this is Anika ke liye and then he will snap out of Devdas mode in jiffy.
AreYaar thumbnail
Even the blouse is SO tacky, man...and with the gajra in her hair, the loud makeup, sorry to say but she's looking more like a mujre waali than the simple/sweet girl she's supposed to be in this redux :S 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

What I found strange is after going on about how is is sirf dost a couple of days back now she seems mad at him for calling her dost. And she sarcastically threw the dost back at him ๐Ÿ˜†. Really Anika? Weren't you the one who threw sirf dost at him? He was the one who said dost to hai na. He was happy to have any crumbs that he could get. I get that you are confused. But why are you mad at him for calling you dost after insisting that's all you could be? Maybe you need to ask yourself some pointed questions too the same way as you asked him?

Devdas mode is not my favourite. Give me tadibaaz bagad billa anyday. Of course cute wale Billuji is my favourite. But I doubt Shivaay will snap out of his Devdas mode until he gets wind of the fact that Nikhil is upto no good. Until he snaps out of his guilt trip He won't do anything unless it is Anika ke liye. But all he needs is an excuse that this is Anika ke liye and then he will snap out of Devdas mode in jiffy.

LOL yeh questions puchhegi Gauri, dekh lena๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...that is her only purpose in this redux now...to ask Anika why she's being so weird about Shivaay๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Devdas mode will last for a few epis I guess...especially if HS is gonna actually complete her fantasy of seeing Shivaay dancing on "Channa Mereya"๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...abhi toh they have to get through mehendi and other rasams and then shaadi...so most likely closer to the shaadi, Shivaay might snap out of Devdas mode and find his jealous streak again...abhi toh it hasn't hit home to him...he's uncomfortable watching Nikhil touching Anika but it will take more for Shivaay to burst out I guess...lol 

The way Anika is taunting him and dropping clear hints that she doesn't know what she wants...lol if in this process she blurts out she doesn't want Nikhil, then Shivaay might flip again...Shivaay ko bas hint chahiye of Anika's feelings for him...lol woh mil gaya toh Devdas mode cancel ho jaayega๐Ÿ˜†