Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Excuse me saying this but it reminded me of legit chandbi baar main tabu 

And yeh toh kRR ka bliuse hai...

Same...Kya kar rahe hain humaari Anika ko, yaar? ...SC bhi kuch nahin bolti letting them put such GANDA makeup on her...sigh...Is it really KRR ka blouse? lol I thought KRR blouse ki sleeves were shorter than this. 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@AY: this was probably shot before Gul's story about Redux extension came. I think it was the final phase. That's why so hurriedly Anika is in love too. In an obvious way I mean. Otherwise the signs were always there. But now that they have decided to extend dekhte hain kya khichdi pakayenge aage. To stretch it. Maybe the shaadi secret will come out publicly and put a spanner in the works. I don't know what the sindoor thing is leading upto. Because otherwise Redux will have to end soon the way this is going.
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Same...Kya kar rahe hain humaari Anika ko, yaar?...SC bhi kuch nahin bolti letting them put such GANDA makeup on her...sigh...Is it really KRR ka blouse? lol I thought KRR blouse ki sleeves were shorter than this.

Sleeves were shorter. Rest is the same. The ruffle around the neck etc. Shivani ka recycle and reuse funda.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

@AY: this was probably shot before Gul's story about Redux extension came. I think it was the final phase. That's why so hurriedly Anika is in love too. In an obvious way I mean. Otherwise the signs were always there. But now that they have decided to extend dekhte hain kya khichdi pakayenge aage. To stretch it. Maybe the shaadi secret will come out publicly and put a spanner in the works. I don't know what the sindoor thing is leading upto. Because otherwise Redux will have to end soon the way this is going.

LOL all they can stretch is the actual shaadi track...by making up rasams etc, they can try to drag it out a whole month...but uske ilaava there is nothing...everything is pointing to Shivika getting together at the end of this shaadi drama cuz they are pretty close to realizing their feelings for each other and the obvious conclusion would be that they will admit their feelings and the fact that they want to marry each other...uske aage kya karenge?  Shaadi secret coming out will only legitimize their wedding more...lol ...R word angle seems out now that Shivaay has given Anika her izzat back just by giving one lecture to chawl waale😕😆...so then what else? 

Again, they just haven't built this redux in the sense of wanting Shivika to actually bond...dosti bhi ki toh 2 hi din mein itna close ho gaye hain that Anika is GIDDY over a phonecall from him...lol so at this speed, there are not other shades to explore in redux...Anika already thinks he's the best guy in the world, she's said yes to marrying, she's busy blushing in front of him...he's in guilty mode but that doesn't have long term scope either given how he's also barely holding himself back from hugging her, touching her😆

So dunno what extension Gul planned cuz current events don't indicate much else in this redux once shaadi and reunion happens😕
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
True. Even I don't see where else this can go other than the obvious conclusion because they have been rushing so much through this phase. Even if they stretch it somehow, how much can they stretch this? Pata nahin Gulneet ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

True. Even I don't see where else this can go other than the obvious conclusion because they have been rushing so much through this phase. Even if they stretch it somehow, how much can they stretch this? Pata nahin Gulneet ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai.

Well maybe they can try to keep the redux running by adding new villains into this I guess...but again, Shivika-wise phir bhi koi bonding nahin...they just talk to each other politely...lol kitna weird hoga phir unlike RU Shivika who could talk about anything...yeh waale Shivika phir reunion ke baad bhi sirf LLHH wala romance karenge kya? ðŸ˜†...Nothing to talk about...lol 

Abhi ke liye toh story hai with showing a confused Shivika not knowing their feelings, how will they reunite etc...but uske baad kuch scope nahin...original mein NKK ke liye scope rakha tha after biwi declaration etc...yahaan pe toh aage koi scope nahin...lag toh aise raha hai jaise biwi announcement = love realization and redux done...lol...original wala build up toh yahaan hone se raha for love confession. 
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@AY yeah he is in the tum itna jo muskura rahe ho zone only. Aaj bhi compensated for his uncomfortable feeling sadness by showing over excitement. Shivaay should again marry her and then go oops nikhil keliye yeh bhi kardiya😆

Gul half the time says things hawe main if she wants to end redux she will end despite that story saying something about arc pace and all that. That story was so weird though even by her standard. But they can use some contrived angle of feelings not coming out but nikhil's truth coming out and he getting kicked out while these two continue playing games in between marriage divorce whatever.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Same...Kya kar rahe hain humaari Anika ko, yaar? ...SC bhi kuch nahin bolti letting them put such GANDA makeup on her...sigh...Is it really KRR ka blouse? lol I thought KRR blouse ki sleeves were shorter than this. 

Mujhe toh wohi lag raha hai black wala waise hi frills hain on the neck and sleeve i don't know what you call those patiyan
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Original the love happened so organically.

Here it's all so abrupt. They can explain it better by consistently drawing connect to RU to make it seem more coherent and less bizarre and random but the writing is not showing that effectively. It's just an assumption I am making to make myself feel better about the jerky nature of this narrative.

And like you said yahan pe koi aur issue nahin hai. This didn't even become about Anika rising beyond her shaadi crutch. So there is no other conflict. Other than this NN in the way.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Well maybe they can try to keep the redux running by adding new villains into this I guess...but again, Shivika-wise phir bhi koi bonding nahin...they just talk to each other politely...lol kitna weird hoga phir unlike RU Shivika who could talk about anything...yeh waale Shivika phir reunion ke baad bhi sirf LLHH wala romance karenge kya? ðŸ˜†...Nothing to talk about...lol 

Abhi ke liye toh story hai with showing a confused Shivika not knowing their feelings, how will they reunite etc...but uske baad kuch scope nahin...original mein NKK ke liye scope rakha tha after biwi declaration etc...yahaan pe toh aage koi scope nahin...lag toh aise raha hai jaise biwi announcement = love realization and redux done...lol...original wala build up toh yahaan hone se raha for love confession. 

Man i was just watching jungle episodes today and it just hit me even harder with how effortless and how  much bak bak these 2 could do  non stop gaadi ki ghatiya quality tyres se nida fazli tak sab discuss kia tha kya tha woh man anika ki chattar pattar his billu mode etc etc yeh toh bechare hello hi hi boldein ek dusre ko toh bohat hai. 

About  future ab toh they cannot do much with the sad parents  angle too guess that is done too now with  the whole R thing being used toh the only other thing they had is done too and pretty pointless . Ab toh waapis jaana hi solution hai aur toh kuch nahi hai yahan
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago