Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: nilusoni

sid's pov and the way he is trying amazing

i am really loving your outtakes
it helps to understand story better
anjali also going to help sid wow
thanx for pm

Thank you! 

Yes , the outtakes help you understand better. Most of them were supposed to be actual chapters , but people kept complaining about the story moving slowly/lack of AR and so I started the outtake series because even though you don't need to read them to understand what's happening in the story, they definitely give you more perspective. 
Prizi thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Thank you!

Yes , the outtakes help you understand better. Most of them were supposed to be actual chapters , but people kept complaining about the story moving slowly/lack of AR and so I started the outtake series because even though you don't need to read them to understand what's happening in the story, they definitely give you more perspective.

and I really love you for this idea of urs 😉
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prizi

and I really love you for this idea of urs 😉

Thank you, thank you! 
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just came across the updated tracks. Didn't knew that have been updated. So didn't comment earlier. But all three are so so so good.

Track 2
You my friend, with this piece of brilliant writing made me cry. This is an absolute show stealer piece of fiction. I don't have words that would do justice to it. In this chapter one of my most beloved character was in pain but I still loved it and read it again and again. It was that good.

I had never thought Arman can be broken to this extent. Of course he loves Ridhima and loss of that kind of love will break anyone. But the broken man in this writing doesn't resembles the cool, calm and collected doctor we know and adore. Ridhima and end of this relationship shattered him. I hate Ridhima in this part but she wasn't totally at fault either was also hurt. And obviously she cant come to check on him. That's why I don't blame her that much. (Emphasizes is one the word MUCH because I still blame her as I am biased towards Arman).

But where the hell were his friends. Didn't they knew any thing about all this. Or just decided to stay oblivious. And none of them were bothered to even call him to know about his well being. I mean the state he was in he could have nervous breakdown or worse he could have attempted a suicide. And no one would have known. I hope you address the absence of Atul and Nikki in your story.

I love the character of Rahul here. He flew half  way through the world despite of a sick and hospitalized father to check the well being of a friend. Who knows what Arman would have done if Rahul wasn't there. He is a true friend and a pillar of support for Arman.

Well taking off the pictures of Ridhima was a step in correct direction. One needs to let go of things in order to move on or in case of this man to survive. But I would love to read a scene where Arman unboxes all that stuff.

So Rahul knew jaan before Arman's moving to New York. Did he knew that she is his cousin. ( I was wondering whether Arman and Jaan do share a blood relation or just a "muh bola" relation).

You should write more about the early New York life of Arman and how he adjusted into it and made friends.

Track 3
Ok this part was also very good and totally up to perfection with the rest of your work. But it kind of pales in comparison with the track 2 because  it was that bloody good.

Coming to this one Rahul was rather blunt in his approach and he directly asked Ridhima what he wanted to ask. And I kind of love him for that because he is doing it out of concern for his friend come brother. And was having his back in order to save him from any further heart break. As he was the one who pulled him out of the hole of misery.

I am shocked at Ridhima's reaction. She stood her ground firmly and refused to answer. As she has the right to do so. And her reaction is justified.

I love the tiny scene here between Rahul and muskan. I used to love these rather violent form of tom and Jerry. And like the rest of the characters the show didn't did them justice and denied them a proper closure. Hope to see more of them here.

Track 4
This part gives a little insight into Ridhima and Sid's married life. It's nice to hear Sid's side of story. I love the fact that he and Anjali are trying to reunite our favourites. Atleast one Gupta sister is smart enough to see that Arman and Tammy are not dating. I really like the kind of mission they have started and want to involve other people as well.

Talking about other people there appear to be two groups forming right now. Sid, Anjali and Abhi who wants Arman and Ridhima to reunite. And the other Rahul, Nikki and maybe Atul and Muskaan who wants Ridhima to stay away from Arman. Let's see which group succeeds. Waisay I know which group will succeed. Hahaha

These outtakes are going great. And helps to connect the dots. And are really like icing on the cake. And it's been a while since you updated so another one is due.

Take care
Sara.

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara.dmg

I just came across the updated tracks. Didn't knew that have been updated. So didn't comment earlier. But all three are so so so good.

Track 2

You my friend, with this piece of brilliant writing made me cry. This is an absolute show stealer piece of fiction. I don't have words that would do justice to it. In this chapter one of my most beloved character was in pain but I still loved it and read it again and again. It was that good.

I had never thought Arman can be broken to this extent. Of course he loves Ridhima and loss of that kind of love will break anyone. But the broken man in this writing doesn't resembles the cool, calm and collected doctor we know and adore. Ridhima and end of this relationship shattered him. I hate Ridhima in this part but she wasn't totally at fault either was also hurt. And obviously she cant come to check on him. That's why I don't blame her that much. (Emphasizes is one the word MUCH because I still blame her as I am biased towards Arman).

But where the hell were his friends. Didn't they knew any thing about all this. Or just decided to stay oblivious. And none of them were bothered to even call him to know about his well being. I mean the state he was in he could have nervous breakdown or worse he could have attempted a suicide. And no one would have known. I hope you address the absence of Atul and Nikki in your story.

I love the character of Rahul here. He flew half way through the world despite of a sick and hospitalized father to check the well being of a friend. Who knows what Arman would have done if Rahul wasn't there. He is a true friend and a pillar of support for Arman.

Well taking off the pictures of Ridhima was a step in correct direction. One needs to let go of things in order to move on or in case of this man to survive. But I would love to read a scene where Arman unboxes all that stuff.

So Rahul knew jaan before Arman's moving to New York. Did he knew that she is his cousin. ( I was wondering whether Arman and Jaan do share a blood relation or just a "muh bola" relation).

You should write more about the early New York life of Arman and how he adjusted into it and made friends.

Track 3

Ok this part was also very good and totally up to perfection with the rest of your work. But it kind of pales in comparison with the track 2 because it was that bloody good.

Coming to this one Rahul was rather blunt in his approach and he directly asked Ridhima what he wanted to ask. And I kind of love him for that because he is doing it out of concern for his friend come brother. And was having his back in order to save him from any further heart break. As he was the one who pulled him out of the hole of misery.

I am shocked at Ridhima's reaction. She stood her ground firmly and refused to answer. As she has the right to do so. And her reaction is justified.

I love the tiny scene here between Rahul and muskan. I used to love these rather violent form of tom and Jerry. And like the rest of the characters the show didn't did them justice and denied them a proper closure. Hope to see more of them here.

Track 4

This part gives a little insight into Ridhima and Sid's married life. It's nice to hear Sid's side of story. I love the fact that he and Anjali are trying to reunite our favourites. Atleast one Gupta sister is smart enough to see that Arman and Tammy are not dating. I really like the kind of mission they have started and want to involve other people as well.

Talking about other people there appear to be two groups forming right now. Sid, Anjali and Abhi who wants Arman and Ridhima to reunite. And the other Rahul, Nikki and maybe Atul and Muskaan who wants Ridhima to stay away from Arman. Let's see which group succeeds. Waisay I know which group will succeed. Hahaha

These outtakes are going great. And helps to connect the dots. And are really like icing on the cake. And it's been a while since you updated so another one is due.

Take care

Sara.

Hello!! Ek tih itne mast lambe comment ke liye thank you!!

Track 2
Yaar, yeh likhte hue toh I also cried. :'(
This was really difficult for me to pen down, but I really wanted to show it, so I did. I take it as a compliment that you've read it more than once despite it being so sad. Like, a BIG one.

Yes, Riddhima leaving him, broke him. But, it was not just because he lost Riddhima. It was because, after Riddhima, he felt he had no one. His parents, his friends. He had no one. Bas ek Riddhima ke sahaare he had come back to Mumbai, but ab she's also left him behind. Toh, that's what broke him. Riddhima's betrayal coupled with the fact that he didn't have anyone else.
Hahahahaha. At least tou don't blame her MUCH. Baaki sabne toh usko itna sunaya! :p

I'm still trying to figure out the friend angle. Because, yaar, Atul aur Nikki itne bhi begarat nahi hai ki itna sab ho jaaye aur unhe khabar hi na ho. But, they weren't there on the show na. Toh I'm still trying to think of a way to show them. But, they don't know about what's happening, for sure. Armaan hasn't been in touch with them for a long time, so he mustn't have said anything. And, Riddhima was also so caught up in her own problems, she didn't want to call them and make them worry. So, maybe something along those lines is what I'll show.

Yes. Rahul. I absolutely love him. Matlab, there aren't enough words to tell you how much. Just, the bond that he and Armaan share. It's absolutely beautiful. Rahul has been there for Armaan through really tough times. And Armaan has been there for Rahul for the entirety of his father's treatment. And then his unfortunate death. Tab, Armaan was the one who held Rahul up. So, yes. They've both seen the other at their worst and supported them.

The main reason I put that scene of Armaan boxing up all of Riddhima's stuff was because I'd already planned on him unboxing/seeing whatever was in it after he finds out that Riddhima isn't married and that she his that from him for so long. So, to show that later in the story, he had to first box it all up in the past. :p

Rahul doesn't know Jaan knows Armaan. And, more of Jaan & Armaan's relationship will be revealed in the later chapters. There's a story there.

I'm definitely going to write more of Armaan's life in New York. See, it's named 2(a) cause more chapters are coming up. I'm just figuring out what to write and how to write it. :)

Track 3

I know all of my work will pale in comparison to that chapter. Yaar, jo feelings maine usme daali hai, what I felt while writing that, kabhi nahi kiya. I'm really proud of it.

Yes, here both Rahul and Riddhima are right in their stance. But, ab they're at an impasse. Neither Rahul asking Riddhima was wrong because he's absolutely worried about Armaan nor was it Riddhima because as she said, it was her business. Not Armaan's. So, Rahul shouldn't try to butt in.

Yes, yaar. Bechaare RaMusk ka toh kuch closure hi nahi mila! So, I'm gonna do that in this one.

Track 4

Yes, Sid feels really guilty about everything now. Uski wajah se hi toh sab hua na. So, obviously, he carries a lot of guilt for everything.

Anjali mein akal hai. Aur Sid mein bhi. Thankfully. Nahi toh yeh Riddhima toh saara satyanash kar deti.

Hahahahahaha. Koi do teams nahi hain. Okay, in a way, hai. But, obviously AR ko milane wali team hi jeetegi na! :p

Thank you! I'm glad you're liking them. I have actually written one that I'm planning on updating today or tomorrow. It was supposed to be a part of the actual story, but then I realized ki usse chapter ka kuch matlab nahi hai and I wrote that only for a cliffie when Shilpa says she wants to tell Riddhima the truth. Usme woh last ke 5 sentences ke alawa kuch bhi story ke liye important nahi tha. Toh maine fir end mein scrap kar diya. So, it'll become an outtake now.
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello!! Ek tih itne mast lambe comment ke liye thank you!!

Track 2
Yaar, yeh likhte hue toh I also cried. :'(
This was really difficult for me to pen down, but I really wanted to show it, so I did. I take it as a compliment that you've read it more than once despite it being so sad. Like, a BIG one.

Yes, Riddhima leaving him, broke him. But, it was not just because he lost Riddhima. It was because, after Riddhima, he felt he had no one. His parents, his friends. He had no one. Bas ek Riddhima ke sahaare he had come back to Mumbai, but ab she's also left him behind. Toh, that's what broke him. Riddhima's betrayal coupled with the fact that he didn't have anyone else.
Hahahahaha. At least tou don't blame her MUCH. Baaki sabne toh usko itna sunaya! :p

I'm still trying to figure out the friend angle. Because, yaar, Atul aur Nikki itne bhi begarat nahi hai ki itna sab ho jaaye aur unhe khabar hi na ho. But, they weren't there on the show na. Toh I'm still trying to think of a way to show them. But, they don't know about what's happening, for sure. Armaan hasn't been in touch with them for a long time, so he mustn't have said anything. And, Riddhima was also so caught up in her own problems, she didn't want to call them and make them worry. So, maybe something along those lines is what I'll show.

Yes. Rahul. I absolutely love him. Matlab, there aren't enough words to tell you how much. Just, the bond that he and Armaan share. It's absolutely beautiful. Rahul has been there for Armaan through really tough times. And Armaan has been there for Rahul for the entirety of his father's treatment. And then his unfortunate death. Tab, Armaan was the one who held Rahul up. So, yes. They've both seen the other at their worst and supported them.

The main reason I put that scene of Armaan boxing up all of Riddhima's stuff was because I'd already planned on him unboxing/seeing whatever was in it after he finds out that Riddhima isn't married and that she his that from him for so long. So, to show that later in the story, he had to first box it all up in the past. :p

Rahul doesn't know Jaan knows Armaan. And, more of Jaan & Armaan's relationship will be revealed in the later chapters. There's a story there.

I'm definitely going to write more of Armaan's life in New York. See, it's named 2(a) cause more chapters are coming up. I'm just figuring out what to write and how to write it. :)

Track 3

I know all of my work will pale in comparison to that chapter. Yaar, jo feelings maine usme daali hai, what I felt while writing that, kabhi nahi kiya. I'm really proud of it.

Yes, here both Rahul and Riddhima are right in their stance. But, ab they're at an impasse. Neither Rahul asking Riddhima was wrong because he's absolutely worried about Armaan nor was it Riddhima because as she said, it was her business. Not Armaan's. So, Rahul shouldn't try to butt in.

Yes, yaar. Bechaare RaMusk ka toh kuch closure hi nahi mila! So, I'm gonna do that in this one.

Track 4

Yes, Sid feels really guilty about everything now. Uski wajah se hi toh sab hua na. So, obviously, he carries a lot of guilt for everything.

Anjali mein akal hai. Aur Sid mein bhi. Thankfully. Nahi toh yeh Riddhima toh saara satyanash kar deti.

Hahahahahaha. Koi do teams nahi hain. Okay, in a way, hai. But, obviously AR ko milane wali team hi jeetegi na! :p

Thank you! I'm glad you're liking them. I have actually written one that I'm planning on updating today or tomorrow. It was supposed to be a part of the actual story, but then I realized ki usse chapter ka kuch matlab nahi hai and I wrote that only for a cliffie when Shilpa says she wants to tell Riddhima the truth. Usme woh last ke 5 sentences ke alawa kuch bhi story ke liye important nahi tha. Toh maine fir end mein scrap kar diya. So, it'll become an outtake now.

It's just your writing style that makes it's so amazing otherwise i am not much into the tragic stories. But this one is just so good. And you have written Arman's feeling so beautifully. That particular chapter will always outshine all the fan fiction I ever read. The weird thing is that here my favorite character is suffering and I want to read it again and again. And I bet that I'll enjoy this story after some time as much as I am enjoying it today.  You should definitely be proud of it.

Yes that makes sense it wasn't just the betrayal of Ridhima. It was also the realization of abandonment that shattered him. And its actually ridiculous that as a man as extrovert as him and a person who will jump at any time to help other and will go to any extant for his friends was finding himself abandoned. And at his worst time there was no one there for him. To that extant that even if he died that day no one would have known. It's such a scary thought. And this man faced it and survived that feeling.

You have made me love the character of Rahul  here. It's so relieving to know that these two have each other's back. And have survived the worst with each other's help. Their friendship is goals.

Yes there has to be some explanation behind Atul and Nikki's disappearance after all Atul considered him brother and Nikki was his best friend and knew him the longest. That's a story arc that should definitely be explored. The show runners messed it all up firstly by vanishing all the season 1 characters and secondly by not giving proper closures. And eventually it was full of loose ends.

So there is a whole story behind Arman and Jaan's relation and her running away. Cool I am waiting for that.

Oh I didn't realized it was a first part of this New York time period. More will come. Great.

And let's see how smoothly the mission of Sid and Anjali goes. Because they don't have the services of Arman aka the master planner. 

Great. An outtake is coming along with a sneak peak. This is going to be awesome.

You are most welcome.

Edited by sara.dmg - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
^ definitely. The show runners completely messed up all the characters from s1. Ek toh all of them disappeared suddenly. And then they made everyone dislike Riddhima so much. Phir, Armaan also did such questionable things, like the almost consummation scene, that too on Sid & Ridz's honeymoon. So, all those characters we'd loved for 2 years were just gone. And I hated that. They didn't do justice to any of them.

Recently, in an AMA, Pankit admitted that he really wanted to be there for the last leg of s2 when Anjy came back and they reunited AR, but he was busy with some personal stuff and so he couldn't come. That just hurt me so much! Matlab, I really wanted him to be there so badly!

Agar unhone aise s1 ke characters ko gayab nahi kiya hota toh it would have been so great! Armaan and Riddhima both needed their friends because they went through so much in those months, but jab zaroorat thi, koi nahi tha. That fact makes me tear up so badly.

But, thankfully, Armaan and Rahul found each other. I'm really glad for that. They'll really be a pillar of support for each other. I'm really excited about writing their scenes in the past outtakes.

There's a lot about Armaan's past that was left open ended in the show, so I'm just making it all up, to show why Armaan was the way he was. He's been through a lot of shit in his life, which has changed him so much. And not just with Riddhima, but before that also. So, we'll see stuff from pre - DMG times also. I hope you all like the story I've cooked up, especially as far as Armaan's affection and love for Jaan is concerned.

Right now, I'm writing the outtake where Armaan meets Jaanhavi again. It's really difficult to put in words how both of them must have felt on seeing each after being apart for so long, so let's see when I'm able to emote properly and finish writing it.

I'm also thinking of doing a series on the 7 years for Riddhima. How her annulment with Sid came about, how all her relationships changed so drastically, the pain she went through all these years being separated from Armaan. She didn't have it easy either. So, I'm writing that also. Ab tak toh I've only written... I guess about 500 words in that, but it's coming along as well as expected. Dekhte hai kab it'll be long enough to at least post one chapter.

Anjy and Sid don't have Armaan, but don't forget, Sid toh Armaan ka hi... What's the word? Uh, shaagird. Yes. Sid toh Armaan ka hi shaagird hai. Woh kuch toh kar hi lega.

So, stay tuned, for all the madness! :)
DMGThings thumbnail

Absolute, complete filler that takes place right before Shilpa drops the bomb that she's Riddhima's step sister.

Bonus Track 5 - The Guessing Game

The next morning, almost everyone was on the dining table, with the exception of Shilpa and Karan who were sleeping off their jet lag, devouring breakfast. Surprisingly, Armaan was not there. Since they'd gotten to New York, Armaan had been there to greet them every morning with steaming breakfast to go with it. So, everyone was a little worried as to where he might be. Rahul had assured them all that it was nothing to worry about, that Armaan got lost in his own world at times, and that he would be here when he wanted to.

They were busy munching on their breakfast, enjoying it, when they heard Armaan shout, "JAANA!"

To everyone's surprise, it was Rahul who replied. "YES, BABY?" Not looking up from his plate.

"Jaana, tera fir se start ho gaya?" Armaan asked as he walked in to the house, looking miffed and walked to where Rahul was sitting. He brought his hand in front of Rahul's face, as if expecting him to put something there.

"I don't have change," Rahul replied, grinning cheekily. Saying so, he flicked Armaan's hand away.

Armaan made a face at him, and brought his hand out again.

"Bola na! I don't have change!" Rahul said again, flicking Armaan's hand away for the second time.

Having had enough, Armaan whacked Rahul's head and then put his hand forward again. Pouting, Rahul moved his plate aside to reveal a worn out leather journal. He gave it to Armaan, who immediately kept it in the pockets of his hoodie.

"It's not nice to take someone else's stuff without asking them first," he lectured, coming to sit beside Rahul on an empty chair.

Rahul shook his head and made a face. "It's not like it was useful! You haven't written anything new!" He whined.

Armaan laughed maniacally. "That's what you get for stealing it!" Saying so, he smacked a kiss to Rahul's cheek, before turning to fill his plate with food.

"Maani?" Tamanna asked hesitantly.

"Hmmm," Armaan acknowledged, still eating.

"You really haven't written anything? It's almost been a month since the last one!" She remarked. Armaan had never gone so long without writing a new song.

Armaan chuckled. Looking up at her, he said, "Kya yaar? Tum logon ko kya lagta hai? Bas aise hi ho jaata hai? Aankhein band ki aur jo mann mein aaya likh diya? Aisa nahi hota hai. I need inspiration. I need to feel."

"To feel karo na, baba!" Tamanna whined.

In that moment, Tamanna looked so much like Riddhima, Armaan was taken aback. The same expression, the same tone - it was uncanny.

"Tum bhi na, Ba -" Armaan started to say, but cut off abruptly, as he realized what he was about to say. "Tammy," he said after a brief pause, "I can't whip songs out of thin air, no matter what you believe. Upar se, with all the wedding prep, I've hardly had the time to sit down and write."

Tamanna pouted.

"Chal, chal. Don't make excuses. Tune socha, ab Jaanhavi will leave the house in a few days! Uske pehle toh there should be one new song!" Rahul demanded.

"Yes, Dada!" Jaanhavi chimed in. "One new song before I leave. Please," she begged, giving her the eyes.

Armaan sighed and looked up with an expression that screamed Why Me?! Before nodding. "Fine!" He agreed. "I'll try my best! One new song before the wedding."

"YAY!" Jannhavi and Tamanna screamed in unison, hugging each other tightly. Armaan and Rahul laughed at their cuteness. These two were just so adorable.

Riddhima looked at him, shocked. Was he about to say Riddhima instead of Tamanna? She'd heard it. Loud and clear. Ba. As in Basket. Is that why he was with Tamanna? Did she remind him of herself? Had he slipped before? She wanted to know. She hadn't taken interest in the past 7 years of Armaan's life because she thought it wasn't her business, but now, after this little interaction, she wanted to know. But, who would she ask?

Armaan? No way! She couldn't ask him. Rahul? Nah, he hadn't been forthcoming before and she doubted he'd say anything, especially to her. And definitely not after the last conversation they'd had. She'd been so rude to him! It was a wonder he was actually talking to her still. Tamanna? No way, no how. She would never ask Tamanna about Armaan. Jaanhavi? Maybe. But, it would be awkward. She didn't need to have a tense relationship with Rohan's fiancee. That's it! Rohan! She'd ask Rohan. He'd tell her, she was sure. She would just need to find a suitable time to ask him.

"Armaan, you write?" Abhi asked, surprised, bringing Riddhima out of her train of thought.

Armaan blushed and ducked his head. "Yes," he replied. "Just a little."

"A little?" Rahul scoffed. "Yeah, right."

Turning to Abhi, he said, "Don't believe him. Armaan writes a lot. In fact, he has a new song every other week. He's constantly writing new music."

"That's... That's great, Armaan!" Abhi congratulated him.

"Thanks, Abhi," Armaan replied, smiling at him.

"Hmmm," Nikita intervened. "Anything we might have heard?" She asked.

"Definitely," Armaan replied. "I'm sure you've heard my stuff." He was looking all kinds of smug.

"Are you sure?" Nikki asked. Armaan nodded enthusiastically.

"Care to share?" She questioned.

"Ummm," Armaan pretended to think. "How about you guess one and I'll tell you if I wrote it or not?"

"Really?" Nikki was shocked.

"Yes, really! You used to take pride in being my best friend na?" He asked. Nikki nodded. "Toh dekhte hai, how much you actually know your best friend."

"Not a bad idea, Armaan. I like it," Abhi announced. "Nikki always says that." Armaan and Abhi bumped fists while Nikki looked at them with her trademark puppy dog expression.

"Maani, tu apni best friend ke saath aisa karega?" She asked.

"Haan. Bilkul," Armaan replied without missing a beat.

"Let's make it more interesting," Rahul announced. "All of you guess. We'll see who guesses correctly first. Just one song."

"Oh, yes!" Jaanhavi cheered. "That's awesome, Rahul!"

"Hmmm. I know Armaan the best. So, obviously, my answer is gonna be correct," Nikki said smugly.

Atul cleared his throat. "Nikki, tu uski best friend hogi, but Armaan is my brother, of course my guess is gonna be correct."

"Oh, hello, Atul! Armaan is my brother also," Sid butted in. "And we toh used to live together. I know him best. Isliye correct guess mera hoga."

"Oyye, khottey!" Muskaan swatted Sid's arm. "Why will your guess be correct? Mine will be correct! After all, woh mera Hero hai."

"Muskaan! You're forgetting that I've known Armaan for longer. And I was his first friend in Sanjeevani. I know him best, so mera guess correct hoga," Anjali announced.

The five of them started bickering on the table while Abhi, Riddhima, Rahul & Riddhima looked at them affectionately. Seriously, even after so long, it seemed like some things never changed.

They waited for sometime, but the gang just kept on arguing about who would guess correctly. Fed up, Rahul screamed, "STOP IT!"

They stopped arguing immediately and looked at Rahul with wide eyes.

"Good, thank you!" He told them sarcastically. "The game is not to argue who is going to guess correctly, but to guess. And then we'll see. So, ready?"

Everybody nodded.

"Okay! Who should we start with?" Rahul wondered aloud.

"I'll start," Nikki declared. "Ummm, Story of My Life by One Direction." Nikki was absolutely sure that Armaan had written for 1D and that song seemed like a good choice.

"Hmmm. Not a bad choice. Let's move on. Abhi?" Rahul asked.

"Arre! But tell me if I guessed correctly?!" Nikki cried.

"Results at the end, Nikki. After everyone has guessed," Rahul supplied, not giving her room for argument. "So, Abhi?"

"I'm not playing," Abhi answered. "Sorry, Armaan, but I don't know you well enough," he said apologetically. Armaan smiled at him and patted his shoulder. "It's okay."

"Hmmm. So, then, Champ?" Rahul asked.

Atul thought for a while before saying, "Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran?"

"Not bad, again. Pretty calculated guesses, both of them," Rahul announced, like a game show host. "Anjy?"

"Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding," she answered confidently.

Armaan was surprised at her song choice. How did she guess that he had worked with Ellie? And on this song? He'd helped produce it, but hadn't written it, sadly. Atul and Nikki's had been calculated guesses. Atul had seen Ed's and his photograph in his room, so Atul knew that Armaan worked with him. And, being the romantic he was, Atul thought he'd written one of Ed's most romantic songs. Oh, how he wished he had! But, he hadn't. Sadly. And, Nikki. Well, she really did know him well. 1D. Of course she knew he'd work with them, even if the others hadn't seen the boy band's photo in his room, Armaan was sure that Nikki seen it. He was just surprised she hadn't questioned him about it yet.

"Sid?" Rahul asked, continuing.

"Uh... We Found Love by Rihanna?" He guessed. Armaan almost chuckled. That guess was so wrong. But, he could understand why Sid would think he'd write something like that, so he didn't say anything.

Rahul cleared his throat and asked with a thick voice, "Mus... Mus... Muskaan?" His voice broke and Armaan silently caught hold of his hand under the table, intertwining their fingers and giving his hand a firm squeeze of support. Rahul looked at him and smiled gratefully. Armaan returned it with a smile of his own.

Muskaan looked at Rahul with wide eyes, unable to say anything. This was the first time that Rahul had addressed her directly in all these days. Rahul stared at her right back, both of them unable to break their eye lock.

"Uhm," Armaan cleared his throat, bringing them back.

"Kyu Muski? Guess nahi karegi?" He asked.

"Ha... Haan, karungi na," Muskaan replied shakily. After a second, she added, "I Won't Give Up, Jason Mraz," she enunciated clearly. Rahul didn't know if she was guessing a song Armaan had written or promising him something. He desperately hoped it was the latter.

"Nice choice," Armaan commented. The looks between Rahul and Muskaan were not lost on him. He needed to do something about it. Quick.

"So, has everyone guessed?" Armaan asked, desperate to break the tension in the room.

"Arre, abhi kahaan?" Sid answered. "Riddhima is still remaining."

Armaan glared at Sid when he wasn't looking, but all of them turned to look at Riddhima expectantly.

She looked at Sid with wide eyes, trying to tell him that she didn't want to say anything, but he just smirked.

"Umm, I don't know," she said finally.

"Aise kaise? C'mon Ridzy. It's a game! Don't be such a spoilsport," Anjali whined as she winked at Sid secretively.

"Haan, Riddhima. Anjy is right. You have to guess," Sid seconded.

Soon, Jaanhavi joined the two of them, followed by a reluctant Muskaan and Atul.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Riddhima finally gave in.

"Yay!" The gang cheered. "Toh bolo!" Sid insisted.

Riddhima thought for a minute before looking Armaan straight in the eye. "One, Reve."

Armaan's breath caught in his throat at her answer. He looked at her and she stared back. And he knew she knew. She knew. That song was written by him, for her. A dream, a desire. He'd written it way back in 2012, when he was still so desperately in love with her and wanted to have her back, wished that the last 3 years of his life had just been a nightmare and nothing more. In a moment of desperation, he'd penned those lyrics down. But, he hadn't had the guts to actually sing that song then. He would've broken down sobbing in the middle of recording. So, he'd sat on it for almost 3 years before releasing the song in 2015.

Rahul noticed the look between them, flabbergasted. Riddhima still did know him better than anyone else. He'd never dreamt that any of them would be able to guess correctly. But she had.

"So? Did any of us guess correctly?" Nikki asked impatiently.

Armaan grinned at her. "Yes. Just one of you," he answered.

"I'm sure it was me," Nikki replied, grinning smugly.

"No! Me!" Sid glared at her.

"Sid! I'm your bhabhi. Don't glare at me," she rebuked.

"Bhabhi, you can't do this every time, okay?" Sid whined.

Nikki a flashed a smug smile his way. "Of course I can. And I will."

"You guys keep your household matters out of this. I've guessed correctly," Atul said.

"No! I have!" Anjali announced. And they started fighting again. Muskaan had seemingly lost all interest in the fight. She was busy thinking of ways to talk to Rahul. To ask him if he was ready to give them another chance.

"Guys, can we not do this again?" Armaan asked, exasperated.

Everyone looked at him and nodded.

"Thank you. So, the winner is... Drumroll please... Dr. Riddhima!" He announced, looking at her with a tentative smile on his face. He clapped his hands.

"Apparently, she does know me pretty well, despite what I thought," he said.

"Wow! That's great, Ridz!" Anjali smiled.

"Yes! That was awesome!" Sid crowed, pulling her into a side hug. "How did you guess?"

Riddhima shrugged her shoulders self deprecatingly.

"But, all of you were good! Great guesses. I've actually worked with all those artists at one point or the other. And, I've written other songs for them, just not the ones you guys guessed. So, kudos! You really do know me pretty well!" He said, smiling. He really was happy that his friends had understood him so much. He wasn't expecting that. Really.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered for themselves.

They spent the next hour, talking about more songs that Armaan had written and were surprised to find that he'd written very many popular and hit songs for very famous people. In addition to the ones they'd guessed, he'd worked with Maroon 5, Coldplay, Taylor Swift and many other big names. Also, a few of them they hadn't heard of like Dresses, The Early November, Kelvin Jones and others.

They were listening to his stories in awe, when Shilpa came down, a determined look on her face. She stopped in front of Armaan, and said five words that changed their lives forever. "I'm ready, Armaan. You're right."

xxx

This was actually supposed to be the original Track 25, but then I thought that this chapter was unnecessary and I only wrote it because I wanted a cliffie ending. :P 

So, this became an outtake and the original chapter changed.

The song that Riddhima guessed - One, is actually an Ed Sheeran song from his album, Multiply.

Also, check out Love Beyond Words - a new AR fanfic that is an AU from the time Riddhima goes to Kasauli to bring Armaan back. :)

Another absolutely amazing one is Holding On & Letting Go by Sanju, but I suspect most of you already read it. :P

Bas, ab bata do, was this nice?

Edited by DMGThings - 5 years ago
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Absolute, complete filler that takes place right before Shilpa drops the bomb that she's Riddhima's step sister.

Bonus Track 5 - The Guessing Game

The next morning, almost everyone was on the dining table, with the exception of Shilpa and Karan who were sleeping off their jet lag, devouring breakfast. Surprisingly, Armaan was not there. Since they'd gotten to New York, Armaan had been there to greet them every morning with steaming breakfast to go with it. So, everyone was a little worried as to where he might be. Rahul had assured them all that it was nothing to worry about, that Armaan got lost in his own world at times, and that he would be here when he wanted to.

They were busy munching on their breakfast, enjoying it, when they heard Armaan shout, "JAANA!"

To everyone's surprise, it was Rahul who replied. "YES, BABY?" Not looking up from his plate.

"Jaana, tera fir se start ho gaya?" Armaan asked as he walked in to the house, looking miffed and walked to where Rahul was sitting. He brought his hand in front of Rahul's face, as if expecting him to put something there.

"I don't have change," Rahul replied, grinning cheekily. Saying so, he flicked Armaan's hand away.

Armaan made a face at him, and brought his hand out again.

"Bola na! I don't have change!" Rahul said again, flicking Armaan's hand away for the second time.

Having had enough, Armaan whacked Rahul's head and then put his hand forward again. Pouting, Rahul moved his plate aside to reveal a worn out leather journal. He gave it to Armaan, who immediately kept it in the pockets of his hoodie.

"It's not nice to take someone else's stuff without asking them first," he lectured, coming to sit beside Rahul on an empty chair.

Rahul shook his head and made a face. "It's not like it was useful! You haven't written anything new!" He whined.

Armaan laughed maniacally. "That's what you get for stealing it!" Saying so, he smacked a kiss to Rahul's cheek, before turning to fill his plate with food.

"Maani?" Tamanna asked hesitantly.

"Hmmm," Armaan acknowledged, still eating.

"You really haven't written anything? It's almost been a month since the last one!" She remarked. Armaan had never gone so long without writing a new song.

Armaan chuckled. Looking up at her, he said, "Kya yaar? Tum logon ko kya lagta hai? Bas aise hi ho jaata hai? Aankhein band ki aur jo mann mein aaya likh diya? Aisa nahi hota hai. I need inspiration. I need to feel."

"To feel karo na, baba!" Tamanna whined.

In that moment, Tamanna looked so much like Riddhima, Armaan was taken aback. The same expression, the same tone - it was uncanny.

"Tum bhi na, Ba -" Armaan started to say, but cut off abruptly, as he realized what he was about to say. "Tammy," he said after a brief pause, "I can't whip songs out of thin air, no matter what you believe. Upar se, with all the wedding prep, I've hardly had the time to sit down and write."

Tamanna pouted.

"Chal, chal. Don't make excuses. Tune socha, ab Jaanhavi will leave the house in a few days! Uske pehle toh there should be one new song!" Rahul demanded.

"Yes, Dada!" Jaanhavi chimed in. "One new song before I leave. Please," she begged, giving her the eyes.

Armaan sighed and looked up with an expression that screamed Why Me?! Before nodding. "Fine!" He agreed. "I'll try my best! One new song before the wedding."

"YAY!" Jannhavi and Tamanna screamed in unison, hugging each other tightly. Armaan and Rahul laughed at their cuteness. These two were just so adorable.

Riddhima looked at him, shocked. Was he about to say Riddhima instead of Tamanna? She'd heard it. Loud and clear. Ba. As in Basket. Is that why he was with Tamanna? Did she remind him of herself? Had he slipped before? She wanted to know. She hadn't taken interest in the past 7 years of Armaan's life because she thought it wasn't her business, but now, after this little interaction, she wanted to know. But, who would she ask?

Armaan? No way! She couldn't ask him. Rahul? Nah, he hadn't been forthcoming before and she doubted he'd say anything, especially to her. And definitely not after the last conversation they'd had. She'd been so rude to him! It was a wonder he was actually talking to her still. Tamanna? No way, no how. She would never ask Tamanna about Armaan. Jaanhavi? Maybe. But, it would be awkward. She didn't need to have a tense relationship with Rohan's fiancee. That's it! Rohan! She'd ask Rohan. He'd tell her, she was sure. She would just need to find a suitable time to ask him.

"Armaan, you write?" Abhi asked, surprised, bringing Riddhima out of her train of thought.

Armaan blushed and ducked his head. "Yes," he replied. "Just a little."

"A little?" Rahul scoffed. "Yeah, right."

Turning to Abhi, he said, "Don't believe him. Armaan writes a lot. In fact, he has a new song every other week. He's constantly writing new music."

"That's... That's great, Armaan!" Abhi congratulated him.

"Thanks, Abhi," Armaan replied, smiling at him.

"Hmmm," Nikita intervened. "Anything we might have heard?" She asked.

"Definitely," Armaan replied. "I'm sure you've heard my stuff." He was looking all kinds of smug.

"Are you sure?" Nikki asked. Armaan nodded enthusiastically.

"Care to share?" She questioned.

"Ummm," Armaan pretended to think. "How about you guess one and I'll tell you if I wrote it or not?"

"Really?" Nikki was shocked.

"Yes, really! You used to take pride in being my best friend na?" He asked. Nikki nodded. "Toh dekhte hai, how much you actually know your best friend."

"Not a bad idea, Armaan. I like it," Abhi announced. "Nikki always says that." Armaan and Abhi bumped fists while Nikki looked at them with her trademark puppy dog expression.

"Maani, tu apni best friend ke saath aisa karega?" She asked.

"Haan. Bilkul," Armaan replied without missing a beat.

"Let's make it more interesting," Rahul announced. "All of you guess. We'll see who guesses correctly first. Just one song."

"Oh, yes!" Jaanhavi cheered. "That's awesome, Rahul!"

"Hmmm. I know Armaan the best. So, obviously, my answer is gonna be correct," Nikki said smugly.

Atul cleared his throat. "Nikki, tu uski best friend hogi, but Armaan is my brother, of course my guess is gonna be correct."

"Oh, hello, Atul! Armaan is my brother also," Sid butted in. "And we toh used to live together. I know him best. Isliye correct guess mera hoga."

"Oyye, khottey!" Muskaan swatted Sid's arm. "Why will your guess be correct? Mine will be correct! After all, woh mera Hero hai."

"Muskaan! You're forgetting that I've known Armaan for longer. And I was his first friend in Sanjeevani. I know him best, so mera guess correct hoga," Anjali announced.

The five of them started bickering on the table while Abhi, Riddhima, Rahul & Riddhima looked at them affectionately. Seriously, even after so long, it seemed like some things never changed.

They waited for sometime, but the gang just kept on arguing about who would guess correctly. Fed up, Rahul screamed, "STOP IT!"

They stopped arguing immediately and looked at Rahul with wide eyes.

"Good, thank you!" He told them sarcastically. "The game is not to argue who is going to guess correctly, but to guess. And then we'll see. So, ready?"

Everybody nodded.

"Okay! Who should we start with?" Rahul wondered aloud.

"I'll start," Nikki declared. "Ummm, Story of My Life by One Direction." Nikki was absolutely sure that Armaan had written for 1D and that song seemed like a good choice.

"Hmmm. Not a bad choice. Let's move on. Abhi?" Rahul asked.

"Arre! But tell me if I guessed correctly?!" Nikki cried.

"Results at the end, Nikki. After everyone has guessed," Rahul supplied, not giving her room for argument. "So, Abhi?"

"I'm not playing," Abhi answered. "Sorry, Armaan, but I don't know you well enough," he said apologetically. Armaan smiled at him and patted his shoulder. "It's okay."

"Hmmm. So, then, Champ?" Rahul asked.

Atul thought for a while before saying, "Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran?"

"Not bad, again. Pretty calculated guesses, both of them," Rahul announced, like a game show host. "Anjy?"

"Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding," she answered confidently.

Armaan was surprised at her song choice. How did she guess that he had worked with Ellie? And on this song? He'd helped produce it, but hadn't written it, sadly. Atul and Nikki's had been calculated guesses. Atul had seen Ed's and his photograph in his room, so Atul knew that Armaan worked with him. And, being the romantic he was, Atul thought he'd written one of Ed's most romantic songs. Oh, how he wished he had! But, he hadn't. Sadly. And, Nikki. Well, she really did know him well. 1D. Of course she knew he'd work with them, even if the others hadn't seen the boy band's photo in his room, Armaan was sure that Nikki seen it. He was just surprised she hadn't questioned him about it yet.

"Sid?" Rahul asked, continuing.

"Uh... We Found Love by Rihanna?" He guessed. Armaan almost chuckled. That guess was so wrong. But, he could understand why Sid would think he'd write something like that, so he didn't say anything.

Rahul cleared his throat and asked with a thick voice, "Mus... Mus... Muskaan?" His voice broke and Armaan silently caught hold of his hand under the table, intertwining their fingers and giving his hand a firm squeeze of support. Rahul looked at him and smiled gratefully. Armaan returned it with a smile of his own.

Muskaan looked at Rahul with wide eyes, unable to say anything. This was the first time that Rahul had addressed her directly in all these days. Rahul stared at her right back, both of them unable to break their eye lock.

"Uhm," Armaan cleared his throat, bringing them back.

"Kyu Muski? Guess nahi karegi?" He asked.

"Ha... Haan, karungi na," Muskaan replied shakily. After a second, she added, "I Won't Give Up, Jason Mraz," she enunciated clearly. Rahul didn't know if she was guessing a song Armaan had written or promising him something. He desperately hoped it was the latter.

"Nice choice," Armaan commented. The looks between Rahul and Muskaan were not lost on him. He needed to do something about it. Quick.

"So, has everyone guessed?" Armaan asked, desperate to break the tension in the room.

"Arre, abhi kahaan?" Sid answered. "Riddhima is still remaining."

Armaan glared at Sid when he wasn't looking, but all of them turned to look at Riddhima expectantly.

She looked at Sid with wide eyes, trying to tell him that she didn't want to say anything, but he just smirked.

"Umm, I don't know," she said finally.

"Aise kaise? C'mon Ridzy. It's a game! Don't be such a spoilsport," Anjali whined as she winked at Sid secretively.

"Haan, Riddhima. Anjy is right. You have to guess," Sid seconded.

Soon, Jaanhavi joined the two of them, followed by a reluctant Muskaan and Atul.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Riddhima finally gave in.

"Yay!" The gang cheered. "Toh bolo!" Sid insisted.

Riddhima thought for a minute before looking Armaan straight in the eye. "One, Reve."

Armaan's breath caught in his throat at her answer. He looked at her and she stared back. And he knew she knew. She knew. That song was written by him, for her. A dream, a desire. He'd written it way back in 2012, when he was still so desperately in love with her and wanted to have her back, wished that the last 3 years of his life had just been a nightmare and nothing more. In a moment of desperation, he'd penned those lyrics down. But, he hadn't had the guts to actually sing that song then. He would've broken down sobbing in the middle of recording. So, he'd sat on it for almost 3 years before releasing the song in 2015.

Rahul noticed the look between them, flabbergasted. Riddhima still did know him better than anyone else. He'd never dreamt that any of them would be able to guess correctly. But she had.

"So? Did any of us guess correctly?" Nikki asked impatiently.

Armaan grinned at her. "Yes. Just one of you," he answered.

"I'm sure it was me," Nikki replied, grinning smugly.

"No! Me!" Sid glared at her.

"Sid! I'm your bhabhi. Don't glare at me," she rebuked.

"Bhabhi, you can't do this every time, okay?" Sid whined.

Nikki a flashed a smug smile his way. "Of course I can. And I will."

"You guys keep your household matters out of this. I've guessed correctly," Atul said.

"No! I have!" Anjali announced. And they started fighting again. Muskaan had seemingly lost all interest in the fight. She was busy thinking of ways to talk to Rahul. To ask him if he was ready to give them another chance.

"Guys, can we not do this again?" Armaan asked, exasperated.

Everyone looked at him and nodded.

"Thank you. So, the winner is... Drumroll please... Dr. Riddhima!" He announced, looking at her with a tentative smile on his face. He clapped his hands.

"Apparently, she does know me pretty well, despite what I thought," he said.

"Wow! That's great, Ridz!" Anjali smiled.

"Yes! That was awesome!" Sid crowed, pulling her into a side hug. "How did you guess?"

Riddhima shrugged her shoulders self deprecatingly.

"But, all of you were good! Great guesses. I've actually worked with all those artists at one point or the other. And, I've written other songs for them, just not the ones you guys guessed. So, kudos! You really do know me pretty well!" He said, smiling. He really was happy that his friends had understood him so much. He wasn't expecting that. Really.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered for themselves.

They spent the next hour, talking about more songs that Armaan had written and were surprised to find that he'd written very many popular and hit songs for very famous people. In addition to the ones they'd guessed, he'd worked with Maroon 5, Coldplay, Taylor Swift and many other big names. Also, a few of them they hadn't heard of like Dresses, The Early November, Kelvin Jones and others.

They were listening to his stories in awe, when Shilpa came down, a determined look on her face. She stopped in front of Armaan, and said five words that changed their lives forever. "I'm ready, Armaan. You're right."

xxx

This was actually supposed to be the original Track 25, but then I thought that this chapter was unnecessary and I only wrote it because I wanted a cliffie ending. :P 

So, this became an outtake and the original chapter changed.

The song that Riddhima guessed - One, is actually an Ed Sheeran song from his album, Multiply.

Also, check out Love Beyond Words - a new AR fanfic that is an AU from the time Riddhima goes to Kasauli to bring Armaan back. :)

Another absolutely amazing one is Holding On & Letting Go by Sanju, but I suspect most of you already read it. :P

Bas, ab bata do, was this nice?

Areey it was toh matlub superb...i really missed  your outtakes...the guess game was amazing but in the end who knows ARMAAN better... its his basket aka dr. Riddhima i really liked you wrote dr. Riddhima in that phrase...and really looking forward to see how ARMAAN help RAMUSK...they really need to be together...and RIDDHIMA wants to know about what happened in ARMAAN''S life in 7 years...thats good thats veev good...