Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: nilusoni

Lovely part

Armaan and rahul sweet bickering with all get to know more about armaan about his song writing skills
Hehe gang silly fihht and rahul suggestion thats awesome
Doo finally ridz still knows him little better than others armaan is soo shocked but sid is happy

Armaan riminding himself how he write that song Amazing
Thanx for pm

Armaan & Rahul are <33333 I love them so much!!

Gang is toh always and forever fighting amongst themselves. It's so much fun to see them do that!

Riddhima really does know him best. And she always will. ;)
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Gang moments are always all heart ! I absolutely adore writing them . Like , so much ! And this one is special because it shows how even though every thing has changed , some things still remain the same , like the gang fighting over silly things, AR mooning at each other , outwardly hating the other , lekin andar se ekdum alag story . :p

I hope yeh log hamesha forever and ever aise hi rahe, except AR & RM ek saath ho. <33333

I know abhi track thoda drama wala chal raha hai , but outtakes mein thode happy parts daal sakte haina. :p

Love youuu! 

Chalo aise hi sahi, tohda happy shappy part toh padne kh milenge ;)
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mast update tha.. I totally loved it. 

Haha.. Gang fighting over who will guess Armaan s song right.! True that some things never change n I hope they never do. Tammy n Jaanhvi must be perplexed to see the gang fighting like school kids. I would hv loved to see their reaction ðŸ˜†

Riddhima will alwaz be the one who knows him inside out, it'll alwas be true no matter how far apart they r or how much time has elapsed. N That eye lock!! I could imagine it. KSG has such expressive eyes *sigh*

Finally a RaMusk scene aya no matter how short, it still conveyed a lot. Muskaan is still ready to give her n Rahul a chance. N I think this time it should be Rahul who takes the initiative. Coz just like Armaan, Muskaan had done everything to stop him from leaving, begged him to be with her n they would face everything together. But he did not listen, so its only fair for him to take the first step.

I would love if AR work together to get RaMusk back together again. N ofcourse the gang has to help. Bohot time se in logon ke planning nahi dekhne mili 

KJLuv thumbnail
RaMusk were almost like AR alwaz bickering though a bit more violent. Okay, a lot more violent. Matlab ekdum hatha-pai aur galiyan. Mein toh Muskaan ki galiyan bhi bohot miss karti hun.. 

Drashti had really nailed the character, her comic timing was the best among all the female artistes. 

KJLuv thumbnail
"And he knew she knew". This sentence na instantly reminded me of one episode from Friends. Phoebe saying.. "They don't know that we know they know we know"  ðŸ¤£
Sorry for laughing but mujhe ekdum woh yaad aya while reading this line.
Edited by dmgd3 - 5 years ago
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know right the show runners totally messed up with our beloved characters and made them do some very questionable things. And some tracks were so bad and illogical. Like when;
 (1) when Arman came back and Ridhima delayed telling him the truth. And then Sid's mom came and Sid made Ridhima act as Arman's wife in front of his mom. That was outrageous. I still can't believe they made such a mockery of Arman's love and made such a fool out of him. And Arman is supposed to be an arrogant and egoistic man. How the hell his ego took that insult.
 (2) Like you said that near consummation scene . Man I love Arman and Ridhima and would give any thing to watch their romance and intimate scenes on screen but that particular scene was disgusting. She was married for gods sake even if for names sake. They were both better than that.
 (3) Shanky here is an over protective father. So when his daughter's wedding is in trouble, the genius comes up with a brilliant idea. He goes to his daughters ex fianc who BTW is still in love with her and ask him to mend his daughters wedding. Clapping for the father of the year. That was such a lazy writing.
I don't even want to know on what the show runners were high on when coming up with these shitty ideas.

More about Arman's past. Cool. I am all in for the good stuff you have planned. And a chapter on Arman and Jaan's reunion. I can say it even before reading it's going to be awesome and there would be a lot of tears involved but they would be tears of happiness. Ok enough of my ranting let's get to the next outtake.

It was a good part. Thank God you didn't included this in the main thread because of that cliffe. How would I have survived that. Rahul and Arman again I would say these two are great. And how they know each other inside out.

I love the gang moments like these. The show runners robbed us of these but you are giving them to us so thank you for that. The guess game was awesome. It's good to see that gang is still connected like the old days. And unbelievable that Arman didn't held any grudges against any of his friends.

Wow even after all that Ridhima still knows Arman the best. And if that doesn't shows that these two are made for each other than I don't know what will. And specially how she knew even his unsaid word. Hmmm trying to know about Arman's past 7 years is good start by Ridhima atleast she'll get more to know about him. And figure out how to solve this mess.

I know what Sid and Anjali were trying to do  there. So mission has started slowly. Good going.

It was really nice that Arman  knew what's going on between Rahul and Muskan and he wants to sort it out for his brother. Atleast Muskan is not an idiot like Ridhima and wants to give their relationship another chance. Atleast someones story will settle down.

You are doing such a great job. Continue soon.
Edited by sara.dmg - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgd3

Mast update tha.. I totally loved it.

Haha.. Gang fighting over who will guess Armaan s song right.! True that some things never change n I hope they never do. Tammy n Jaanhvi must be perplexed to see the gang fighting like school kids. I would hv loved to see their reaction😆

Riddhima will alwaz be the one who knows him inside out, it'll alwas be true no matter how far apart they r or how much time has elapsed. N That eye lock!! I could imagine it. KSG has such expressive eyes *sigh*

Finally a RaMusk scene aya no matter how short, it still conveyed a lot. Muskaan is still ready to give her n Rahul a chance. N I think this time it should be Rahul who takes the initiative. Coz just like Armaan, Muskaan had done everything to stop him from leaving, begged him to be with her n they would face everything together. But he did not listen, so its only fair for him to take the first step.

I would love if AR work together to get RaMusk back together again. N ofcourse the gang has to help. Bohot time se in logon ke planning nahi dekhne mili

Hahaha. Yeah, they're kids. Jaanhavi and Tamanna are used to this, yaar. Tujhko kya lagta hai, when Armaan, Rahul, Rohan, Shilpa, Karan and they hang out, aisa nahi hota hoga? I mean, you've seen how they all are, not so much for the new entrants, but baaki ArHul & Shilpa kaise hain pata haina? So it's nothing new for them. :p

Ahhh. KSG & his eyes. Yaar, kya zone mein daal diya? *swooning*

Dekh, Rahul aur Muskaan ki story ia different. Rahul left because he doesn't think he's good enough for her. He still thinks the same. Toh, Muskaan will only have to convince him ki itna time ho gaya, but she still doesn't care about his "problem". I know you want Rahul to take an initiative, and really, that would have been good, but that's not something that can happen here.

Hahahaha. I haven't really decided how to get them back together. Matlab, how they get to the point where they're both in a space where they want it. I know what I'm gonna do after they both want it. Like, their reunion scene is fully planned. But before that, I have to think of something. Toh dekhte hain.
DMGThings thumbnail

RaMusk were almost like AR alwaz bickering though a bit more violent. Okay, a lot more violent. Matlab ekdum hatha-pai aur galiyan. Mein toh Muskaan ki galiyan bhi bohot miss karti hun..

Drashti had really nailed the character, her comic timing was the best among all the female artistes.

YESSS! RAMUSK WERE AWESOME!

I loved their haatha - pai and hair pulling and gaalis. Drashti was AMAZING!! <33333
DMGThings thumbnail

"And he knew she knew". This sentence na instantly reminded me <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">of one episode from Friends. Phoebe saying.. "They don't know that we know they know we know"🤣</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Sorry for laughing but mujhe ekdum woh yaad aya while reading this line.</font>

LOLOLOL. That episode was my fave. Like, of all 10 seasons, that's the one episode I absolutely adore.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara.dmg

I know right the show runners totally messed up with our beloved characters and made them do some very questionable things. And some tracks were so bad and illogical. Like when;

(1) when Arman came back and Ridhima delayed telling him the truth. And then Sid's mom came and Sid made Ridhima act as Arman's wife in front of his mom. That was outrageous. I still can't believe they made such a mockery of Arman's love and made such a fool out of him. And Arman is supposed to be an arrogant and egoistic man. How the hell his ego took that insult.

(2) Like you said that near consumption scene . Man I love Arman and Ridhima and would give any thing to watch their romance and intimate scenes on screen but that particular scene was disgusting. She was married for gods sake even if for names sake. They were both better than that.

(3) Shanky here is an over protective father. So when his daughter's wedding is in trouble, the genius comes up with a brilliant idea. He goes to his daughters ex fianc who BTW is still in love with her and ask him to mend his daughters wedding. Clapping for the father of the year. That was such a lazy writing.

I don't even want to know on what the show runners were high on when coming up with these shitty ideas.

More about Arman's past. Cool. I am all in for the good stuff you have planned. And a chapter on Arman and Jaan's reunion. I can say it even before reading it's going to be awesome and there would be a lot of tears involved but they would be tears of happiness. Ok enough of my ranting let's get to the next outtake.

It was a good part. Thank God you didn't included this in the main thread because of that cliffe. How would I have survived that. Rahul and Arman again I would say these two are great. And how they know each other inside out.

I love the gang moments like these. The show runners robbed us of these but you are giving them to us so thank you for that. The guess game was awesome. It's good to see that gang is still connected like the old days. And unbelievable that Arman didn't held any grudges against any of his friends.

Wow even after all that Ridhima still knows Arman the best. And if that doesn't shows that these two are made for each other than I don't know what will. And specially how she knew even his unsaid word. Hmmm trying to know about Arman's past 7 years is good start by Ridhima atleast she'll get more to know about him. And figure out how to solve this mess.

I know what Sid and Anjali were trying to do there. So mission has started slowly. Good going.

It was really nice that Arman knew what's going on between Rahul and Muskan and he wants to sort it out for his brother. Atleast Muskan is not an idiot like Ridhima and wants to give their relationship another chance. Atleast someones story will settle down.

You are doing such a great job. Continue soon.

Okay, I just wanna say. That whole thing of Sid & Ridz hiding the truth from Armaan and Sid's mom was *the* shittiest track in all of DMG. Ek toh, after seeing how Armaan was doing all that to apologize to Riddhima, she should have told him. She had ample opportunities. And Sid should have told his mom when she was parading girls around, wanting him to get married. Chalo, agar nahi bhi bataya, toh canteen mein itna tamasha karne ki kya zaroorat thi? Why did Riddhima get decked up for a wedding? Why did Sid let her? Either of them could have spoken at anytime, but they f**king waited till Armaan was about to make Riddhima wear the mangalsutra. Like, SHITTY. SO SHITTY.

Agreed. That consummation scene was disgusting. Yaar, Riddhima and Sid had literally just gotten married. "Apni marzi se." They were both giving their relationship a second chance. They were on their honeymoon. And then, Riddhima & Armaan did this. Matlab, how could they?

Don't even get me started on Shanky. Effing shiz asshole he was. Ek taraf bolta tha, Armaan you're like my son, aur doosri taraf, yeh jaante hue ki woh Ridz se kitna pyaar karta hai, he asks Armaan to solve the issues in Riddhima's marriage. As if it was his fault that Riddhima wasn't able to give Sid the importance a husband deserves. Riddhima ke itna manaa karne pe bhi zabardasti dono ki shadi kara di. When they tried to divorce each other, cause they weren't happy, woh bhi nahi karne diya. And then, instead of sitting Sid & Riddhima down and talking to them, he placed all this responsibility on Armaan. Matlab, koi sense hai ya nahi?

Ohh. Armaan's past... Gods, it's so sad. Fudge yaar. Sochke hi rona aata hai. Yes. Armaan & his Jaan's reunion. Ohhh. The laughter and the tears. The happiness!! Aaahhh! I'm squealing. It's gonna be sooo good!

Armaan + Rahul are <33333
Armaan ke liye uske friends sab kuch hai. Aur bhale hi woh log usse na samajh paaye, he understands that there must have been issues jiski wajah se they weren't there. Waise bhi, ab itne saalon mein, he had Rahul. He didn't need anyone else. So, in a way, their betrayal doesn't hurt as much anymore, because somewhere, even if he considers them to be a few of his closest friends, they aren't as important as they used to be. Like, his Inner Circle. The place that used to be occupied by the gang, is now given to Rahul, Jaan, Tammy, Rohan, Shilpa, Karan and Sonakshi.

Riddhima is obviously curious, because she still loves him. But, ab she can't ask him directly na. And, she really wants to know how much he suffered. That's not something he's going to be honest about, Riddhima knows. But ab dekhte hain, if she is actually able to find something or not. :p

They're really totally made for each other. Armaan & Riddhima. <3333
I can't wait till they're back together. Cause I know once they are, it's going to be SO GOOD!!!

Hahahahah. Yes. Sid & Anjy have already started working on it. Because obviously, every bit helps.

Armaan obviously wants RaMusk back together because he knows how much Rahul still loves Muskaan. And after that lil display, he's sure Muskaan loves him too. Toh ab obviously, kuch toh karna padega na! :p

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're liking it.