Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Agreed . CVs really ruined her character . I loved Sid's growth in the show. He started off as a spoilt brat and then he fell for Tamanna toh he started changing , but then when she left, he was this angry person and Riddhima became the receiver of all his frustrations. Frankly speaking, the whole photo thing was taking it too far and I hated him in that duration . But then when he found out about Armaan, he was so supportive of Riddhima and tried so hard to find him, toh I started liking him thoda thoda and then during the whole progression of his & Riddhima's relationship and then his friendship with Armaan , it was really nice to see him grow under both their influences . I think he had the best individual character arc cause he went from a person many hated to being loved/adored .

And Armaan toh is unreal . Really, no one can be like him in real life . He's just... *sighs* <333333

Sid & Anjy are awesome ! Let's see ab kya hota hai. :p

Yes, Atul & Nikki were definitely the closest to Armaan, and of course they're angry with Riddhima , but somewhere , I feel that their anger is also a little irrational because they weren't there to help her when her parents were getting her married off to Sid, so... But , let's see. Their relationship and the reason for their behaviour will be discussed in the outtakes when we talk about Riddhima's POV of the 7 years .

Yea I'm eagerly waiting for ridhima's POV
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

Finally someone is trying to bring them together...its gonna be interesting to see how can they do that...and finally mujhe kahin to anjali pasand aayi wrna mujhe wo humesha selfish hi lagi... nonetheless der aaye durust aaye ðŸ˜› continue soon take care

Haan , yaar. I also thought Anjy is really selfish, esp during the beginning of the story . But her character was made that way cause originally DMG was gonna be a love triangle between AR & Anjali. Fir jab decide hua ki aisa nahi hoga, her character started changing. 
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

bhulakkad

LOLOL
DMGThings thumbnail

bhulakkad

Hahaha. Kal kuch zyada hi excited ho gayi thi . :p
DMGThings thumbnail

Yea I'm eagerly waiting for ridhima's POV

I knowww ! That'll be epic. I'm writing it . Will try to finish it soon. :)
Prizi thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

I knowww ! That'll be epic. I'm writing it . Will try to finish it soon. :)

yaayyy
DMGThings thumbnail

:D

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another awesome part...
Through I miss AR in this one but it was worth to read...
Sid is truly very happy that AR is going to spend sometimes with each other... 
He is such a good and kind guy, after he realized that no guy could take place in Riddhima life and heart other than Armaan...
I m so glad that he is a good friend of Riddhima, u still is a good buddy to Armaan after years of being away... 
Reason was that he stole Armaan girl but still Armaan never let their relation ruin due to it... 
Armaan toh hai hi itna accha aur saccha, ek baar rishta banate toh zindagi bar nibate hai... 

So not only Sid, even Anjali wants Ridz to move on with Armaan...
Yes, Anyone would have like guy if he take of his girl...
Aur yaha toh Ridz ke saath tha Sid, and they shows other that how they were happy and trying to live their life together forgetting their past...
I m glad that Sid accept that he can't take Armaan place in Ridz life...

Sahi hai, no one else would help them other than Abhi...
Abhi truly want everything to be back normal between AR, just like the way Sid and Anjali wants...
Anjali ki toh behen hai, lekin Sid ka ex wife and good friend is Ridz...
Even Armaan un dono ka friend hai, they aren't being selfish but just wanted them to be happy...
Just because of Ridz decision, both had suffered so much in past years...
Someone really should help them out, because these two are very much stubborn... 

Can understand why others wouldn't want Armaan to get hurt...
But how can they forget that Ridz was living happily after hurting him...
She was the one who lost her heart to that guy, but the turn in her life make her take decision...
So much happen in her life, from the starting when she met with Armaan.. 
Even before that so much happen but she was unaware of it until the matters came in front of her as a shocked...

I really feel bad for Ridz as well...
I mean common, Nikki, Muski and Atul were even her friends...
True that Nikki is Armaan best friend from years, Atul had been a brother to him... 
Aur Muski, she found the support system in him...
But that doesn't mean that Riddhima is nothing to them right...
I really didn't like the cold behavior they have towards Riddhima... 
They should not only think about Armaan POV, they should try and understand how much difficult it would be for Riddhima as well...
Armaan was, is and always will be her first and last love...
If she loves any guy in her whole life other than her father, its always had been Armaan... 

Just hope that Anjali and Sid could be a help to bring them together..
And no doubt that Abhi would be more glad to be a part of it...
I know I know, just few more parts and of course with lot's of drama's, AR would be back together ehehe...
Just too eager to see them togethr...

Wow, isn't this comment too long hehe...
But I truly love the affect Sid and Anjali has for AR...
Baaki sabne toh promise karlia nhi batane ka Ridz is a single girl...
Lekin mujhe pata tha, Sid zarur kuch na kuch karenge...
Because he felt so bad for separating the love birds, who truly are one...

Continue super soon...
Take care...
Love it...
Awesome...
Amazing...
Superbbb update...

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: RihooHaws

Another awesome part...
Through I miss AR in this one but it was worth to read...
Sid is truly very happy that AR is going to spend sometimes with each other... 
He is such a good and kind guy, after he realized that no guy could take place in Riddhima life and heart other than Armaan...
I m so glad that he is a good friend of Riddhima, u still is a good buddy to Armaan after years of being away... 
Reason was that he stole Armaan girl but still Armaan never let their relation ruin due to it... 
Armaan toh hai hi itna accha aur saccha, ek baar rishta banate toh zindagi bar nibate hai... 

So not only Sid, even Anjali wants Ridz to move on with Armaan...
Yes, Anyone would have like guy if he take of his girl...
Aur yaha toh Ridz ke saath tha Sid, and they shows other that how they were happy and trying to live their life together forgetting their past...
I m glad that Sid accept that he can't take Armaan place in Ridz life...

Sahi hai, no one else would help them other than Abhi...
Abhi truly want everything to be back normal between AR, just like the way Sid and Anjali wants...
Anjali ki toh behen hai, lekin Sid ka ex wife and good friend is Ridz...
Even Armaan un dono ka friend hai, they aren't being selfish but just wanted them to be happy...
Just because of Ridz decision, both had suffered so much in past years...
Someone really should help them out, because these two are very much stubborn... 

Can understand why others wouldn't want Armaan to get hurt...
But how can they forget that Ridz was living happily after hurting him...
She was the one who lost her heart to that guy, but the turn in her life make her take decision...
So much happen in her life, from the starting when she met with Armaan.. 
Even before that so much happen but she was unaware of it until the matters came in front of her as a shocked...

I really feel bad for Ridz as well...
I mean common, Nikki, Muski and Atul were even her friends...
True that Nikki is Armaan best friend from years, Atul had been a brother to him... 
Aur Muski, she found the support system in him...
But that doesn't mean that Riddhima is nothing to them right...
I really didn't like the cold behavior they have towards Riddhima... 
They should not only think about Armaan POV, they should try and understand how much difficult it would be for Riddhima as well...
Armaan was, is and always will be her first and last love...
If she loves any guy in her whole life other than her father, its always had been Armaan... 

Just hope that Anjali and Sid could be a help to bring them together..
And no doubt that Abhi would be more glad to be a part of it...
I know I know, just few more parts and of course with lot's of drama's, AR would be back together ehehe...
Just too eager to see them togethr...

Wow, isn't this comment too long hehe...
But I truly love the affect Sid and Anjali has for AR...
Baaki sabne toh promise karlia nhi batane ka Ridz is a single girl...
Lekin mujhe pata tha, Sid zarur kuch na kuch karenge...
Because he felt so bad for separating the love birds, who truly are one...

Continue super soon...
Take care...
Love it...
Awesome...
Amazing...
Superbbb update...

Agreed. Sid really is a very nice guy ! I really liked him in s2 even tho I was annoyed that despite knowing everything about AR , he still chose to remain oblivious with everything once Armaan came back and took stuff on face value. 

Armaan and Sid's relationship is one which I have always admired, ever since the start . Despite the fact that they both loved the same girl , they never let any hatred cloud their feelings for each other and were genuine friends .

It took sometime for Sid to understand that no matter what , Riddhima would never be happy with him cause she still loved Armaan, no matter what, but when he realized it , he was quick to accept Riddhima's decision of a separation and didn't try to keep her with him .

I know that they were all Riddhima's friends too and they should have understood her plight, but for Nikki & Atul, Armaan always came first. Uske aage, they turned a blind eye to Riddhima's pain which they shouldn't have done. Muskaan is still friends with Riddhima and has a good relationship with her, but that doesn't mean that Muskaan is keen on the idea of Riddhima and Armaan getting back together, especially now that she's seen how happy Armaan is in his new life. But that doesn't mean that she's mad at Riddhima for what happened back then. 

Ab Sid & Anjali will definitely try to reunite the two love birds . Hopefully , they'll succeed . :p
DMGThings thumbnail

my only hope Sid, anji n abhi

LOLOL