Dill Mill Gaye

AR (KaSh)- Love beyond words

appy_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So, it is the continuation of the scene when Riddhima went kasauli to bring Armaan back.

Scene continuation: Armaan coming close to Riddhima while she was trying to sleep on that chair, hiding her feelings and hesitating to get touched by him.
Armaan is holding her cheeck and both are looking at each other, neither of them can take there eyes off from each other. Seems like some sort of contagious trance has infested both of them.
Riddhima feels the beginning of so many changes within her body. Her heart plumps blood a lot faster. Loud and clear, Armaan can listen to her sprinting heartbeats echoing in his eardrums The tips of his fingertips have now made way for his palms. He touched Riddhima, Riddhima turns on the other side and make a way for armaan to adjust on the same chair. Armaan is now on the same chair with riddhima. Riddhima's waist is in the grip of armaan. Armaan awakens those feelings in Riddhima. Her hormones now begin to play a game of their own. Her body begins to manifest this very change. Riddhima starts loosing her control and just want to close her eyes and live the moment.

But unfortunately her minds gets into concious state and she stops herself and stoods up pushing armaan back.

Riddhima : This is wrong Armaan I'm still not sure about us.
Armaan : Then why the hell are you here even?
Riddhima : i want to take you back beacause sanjeevani needs you, your friends need you Armaan : and you riddhima?
Riddhima : Armaan please you are my friend too, and a good doctor, lets be professional.
Armaan : i am done listening to your inspirational words riddhima.. STOP IT!! This is not about my career my profession, This is about US, my life , my soul. GOD dammit - I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU RiDDHIMA

Riddhima is almost in tears now, her battle with her own feelings and her rigid duty stops. Riddhima looks in his eyes with compassion. Armaan holds her face in his hands and looks into her eyes. Riddhima can again feel the touch of his hand and the closeness in between them.    

Wind blows!! The weather becomes more romantic than never before. In such hard rainstroms they can now feel there comfort.

[/Armaan lends towards riddhima and throws his arm toward her and hugs her. They both hugged tightly so that they can feel each other breath now.
Armaan speaks in riddhima's ear : I LOVE YOU.
Riddhima turns toward him. Touches his face too, and with a glance allows armaan to come more close to her. (Her hormones are now on the top zone and starts playing again)

]Riddhima couldn't resist herself by armaan's touch. Armaan touched Riddhima like he never touched before.
Armaan adjusts her hair from her face and pushing them behind her ears. He blows a soft peck on her forehead. The peck on her forehead makes her feel more comfortable and believe how much he cares for her.   
Armaan kisses Riddhima's cheecks now and tells her you mean world to me, i will never let you go. [
Armaan tightly holds her palms into his.

Riddhima kisses on araamns cheeck. A soft peck on armaan's cheeck can make him feel all the love Riddhima was hiding in herself.
Armaan asks to stay like this, riddhima absolutely had no idea what she is going to do now, riddhima's mind doesn't have any control on her body and in the heat of emotions her lips touched armaan's Lips.

I hope you guys like it.
Love - Aparajita.Edited by appy_19 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh! This was so nice. I loved it.

Riddhima toh is always an idiot. Usko kabhi samajh hi nahi aata. She loves him so much, lekin bolegi nahi. Matlab, kyu yaar? Bol do. Saara maslaa khatam karo!!

I absolutely loved the moment they had, with all the hugging and kissing. Hayyyeee. Bada sukoon mila padhke.

This is really good and I would absolutely love to read more!!
appy_19 thumbnail
Hey!! Thankyou soo much.
I'm glad you liked it.

Earlier i thought to make it simple but then Riddhima thi toh thoda drama banta hai na, nahi toh armaan ki bhi mazza nahi ayega.

Anyways i would love to write more and keep updating.
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: appy_19

Hey!! Thankyou soo much.
I'm glad you liked it.

Earlier i thought to make it simple but then Riddhima thi toh thoda drama banta hai na, nahi toh armaan ki bhi mazza nahi ayega.

Anyways i would love to write more and keep updating.

You should definitely write more! :)
appy_19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

You should definitely write more! :)

Sure!
DMGThings thumbnail

Tune bhi res res start kar diya?
Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
starting is awesome.. the concept seems very interesting to me.. love the romantic moment of AR.. please continue the story.. I'll wait for more updatesEdited by KASHianPiya - 5 years ago
ShonaSweetheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After long time I'm reading something on Armaan Riddhima
Riddhima kya kabhi badalne nahi wali hai? She's still in love with him but not ready to accept it BTW interesting part just loved it. next update soon
appy_19 thumbnail
Hey! You lovely people.
Thankyou soo much for your love for my update.
I will soon continue my story.
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You should really write more