Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Both actually, rare siblings who were very successful in their career that too in the same field!!!! Hardly EVER HAPPENS. Karisma though had it extremely hard even with the K surname. Kareena generally has been very very lucky & also managed to live off her elder sister's name.

Yup ..👍🏼

briahna thumbnail
kareena for me, in looks and in acting chops.
.Advni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Better looker is hands down, without a doubt, Kareena!!! Better actress is too hard to tell since Karisma is a rehearsed/hard working actress & Kareena is so spontaneous & natural. They've both had successful careers but due to the struggle I will always rate Karisma as more successful than Kareena. Kareena seems extremely lazy & didn't better herself or her sister's career even though she had opportunities given to her due to her surname + sister's career/influence. She didn't utilise any of it so Karisma is more successful to me.

kareena is lazy? is that a joke? she is all the time doing things to keep herself relevant, karisma on the other hand left everything so early, as for karisma being rehearsed? she is a national award winner, she has done roles which have literally made people cry, only real performances can evoke such emotions, want to talk about rehearsed? watch kareena's acting in 90% of her movies, she was only a natural while playing poo or geet
Edited by .Advni. - 6 years ago
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovemango

Better looker: subjective, I liked Karisma more, but I can see why people would like Kareena more.

Better dancer: Karisma by far, even Bebo would agree to that, Karisma worked very hard to match up to the likes of Govinda and Madhuri

Better actor: Kareena, because she is more talented - even Karisma feels that she believes Kareena is a better actress than her. 

The differences between Karisma and Kareena are primarily because of Karisma's early struggles - she worked hard to get better, and it shows - Karisma's growth from Prem Qaidi to Zubeida is sheer hard work. Also Karisma went very OTT (Raja Hindustani etc) and even till Fiza and Zubeida she used to ham a lot. 

Whereas while Kareena was very OTT in earlier movies like Yaadein, MPKDH, she can also be subtle in Udta Punjab quite easily - a very switch-on-and-off kind of natural actress. 

Kareena mentioned that Karisma ratta maaro's dialogues, writing them out again and again, while Bebo reads the dialogues once and gives a near-perfect take the first time itself.

My personal favourite is Karisma (probably 90s nostalgia), but Kareena is no doubt a very talented actress, its a shame she didn't use her full potential really.

+1 

Perfectly put up

👏👏👏
Karisma.
In a Time span of over 18 years the sole Hit and memorable performance she had due to herself was Jab We Met, and even that was over a decade ago. And Kareena is not someone who has just done 10/20 movies she has done dozens and dozens. In any other earlier era she would not have been able to maintain. She got lucky she came in 2000 and is a early 2000s actress.
briahna thumbnail
kareena is a terrible dancer and karishma did have that jhatak mattak, but I found her dances cringe at times, no grace at all, she would be all over the place.
also karishma acting looked laboured, rehearsed, poor at times.

kareena, tho early in her movies, she was way OTT but once she settle down, I loved her performances.
even in those small roles in Dev, Omkara, 3 idiots, golmaal 3, talaash, ...she did fine. her jwm is an iconic role/performance. she was very good in heroine.

but boy ...her choices, script sense, her arrogance , especially in the beginning of her career, look I am the best, I am a kapoor, crap...simply put she ruined her career.
she totally lost her good five years early in her career due to her TOP arrogance.

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Karishma hands down. I absolutely loved watching all her films during the 90s. She just lights up the screen each time she comes in front of the camera. She has that combination of being innocent, flirty, brilliant dancing skills, great comic timings and good looks. Although I do like Kareena but she is nowhere close to Karishma and the recent Conclave event they did together is evidence of that. She was game for dancing towards the end to 'tujh ko mirchi lagi' while Kareena was waving her arms around like a octopus. Karishma has that overall spark of a star so does Kareena but I find Karishma is a powerhouse and you can tell she gives 200% whereas Kareena is a bit lazy. 
Salman Khan Karishma Kapoor Karisma Kapoor Bollywood2 bollywoodedit Bollywood Bollywood 2 Chal Mere Bhai Alina gifs I love this moment okay also ignore the coloring thank youKarishma Kapoor Karisma Kapoor jeet bollywood bollywood2 mine

karisma kapoor karishma kapoor sorry for being a teensy bit late fiza zubeidaa hum saath saath hain janwaar aatish judwaa andaz apna apna dil toh pagal hai raja hindustani gifs bollywood
karisma kapoor karishma kapoor sorry for being a teensy bit late fiza zubeidaa hum saath saath hain janwaar aatish judwaa andaz apna apna dil toh pagal hai raja hindustani gifs bollywood

zubeidaa fiza karismakapoor lolo karishmakapoor jeet queenofbollywood shaktithepower bollywood

Edited by BollyGlitz - 6 years ago
Both are really talented but I would choose Karishma over Kareena, wish Karishma stayed in the industry for few more years.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Comparison polls are not allowed as they rile up fans and instigate fan wars.

Topic closed

BWF DT