Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Andaaz Apna Apna is a great film. MPKDH is a terrible film. 
Andaaz Apna Apna was adorable coz of Salman and Aamir, not Karisma. And that's a fact. People remember that film for the boys. To even claim Karisma was good in that film is a joke itself πŸ˜†

Karisma wasn't even taken seriously as an actor until Raja Hindustani. 
Edited by desigal90 - 6 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Karishma came to her own in her last few movies before retiring i don't know about her peak years when she was young, but i do remember Kareena's craze, both Kareena and Aishwarya were hot property in their heyday, Kareena's songs even in her crappy movies became huge she developed a big following among the female youth that tried to dress and show attitude like her even in K3G among such big actors she made her presence felt bigtime 
In acting both had their strengths and weaknesses so its even for me 
.Advni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Andaaz Apna Apna is a great film. MPKDH is a terrible film. 

Andaaz Apna Apna was adorable coz of Salman and Aamir, not Karisma. And that's a fact. People remember that film for the boys. To even claim Karisma was good in that film is a joke itself πŸ˜†

Karisma wasn't even taken seriously as an actor until Raja Hindustani. 

why is it a joke? i don't remember a single retro review dissing karisma's performance in that movie, where else kareena is dissed so badly for MPKDH, so mind u, u really should not call someone an over-actor and still be a kareena fanπŸ˜†
Edited by .Advni. - 6 years ago
Karisma. Shes a better actor who always have this "everything is fine" look on her face despite all she has been thru in her life.
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Advni.

why is it a joke? i don't remember a single retro review dissing karisma's performance in that movie, where else kareena is dissed so badly for MPKDH, so mind u, u really should not call someone an over-actor and still be a kareena fanπŸ˜†

I'm being objective. I'm saying Kareena overacted in her earlier films, but if you wanna claim that karisma was any better in her earlier years, don't buy that πŸ˜†
.Advni. thumbnail

I'm being objective. I'm saying Kareena overacted in her earlier films, but if you wanna claim that karisma was any better in her earlier years, don't buy that πŸ˜†

kareena is not amazing in her recent movies either, she could have never pulled off alia bhatt's role in udta punjab, she has to do those non-tragic roles in order to shine, because she cannot for the life of her immerse herself deeply in a character, she can only either overact or underact, she tried with heroine and failed miserably
desigal90 thumbnail

kareena is not amazing in her recent movies either, she could have never pulled off alia bhatt's role in udta punjab, she has to do those non-tragic roles in order to shine, because she cannot for the life of her immerse herself deeply in a character, she can only either overact or underact, she tried with heroine and failed miserably

Non-tragic roles? Uhhh... Have you SEEN Udta Punjab? Kareena had the MOST tragic ending.
Also, try watching Kurbaan. Or Talaash. Then we can talk πŸ˜‰
Edited by desigal90 - 6 years ago
.Advni. thumbnail

Nontragic roles? Udta? Have you SEEN Udta Punjab? Kareena had the MOST tragic ending 

so? did she have to convey any sort of trauma or pain? no, alia bhatt's character was far more challenging, all kareena had to do is be a stone, so she is either a clown or a stone, that is not acting 
desigal90 thumbnail

so? did she have to convey any sort of trauma or pain? no, alia bhatt's character was far more challenging, all kareena had to do is be a stone, so she is either a clown or a stone, that is not acting 

Did you watch Udta Punjab? I just have to ask at this point πŸ˜†
.Advni. thumbnail

Did you watch Udta Punjab? I just have to ask at this point πŸ˜†

yes, did u watch udta punjab?πŸ˜• did she ever legit convey any sort of pain in her movie? works well for her that she gets these easy roles, nothing hard in talking sternly in the movie and then dying in the end, thats not out of the world acting