Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Karishma always had this elegance and royal touch to her personality.

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She's speaking at Harvard Business School? Why smiley36

TotalBetty thumbnail

I mean she didn't go to Harvard, or business school or any school abroad or in India

Is she a businesswoman or something?

Although she's no worse, actually better than the likes of Claudine Gay, Sherri Ann Chaleston etc. She could even be the president 👍

Edited by TotalBetty - 2 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

I mean she didn't go to Harvard, or business school or any school abroad or in India

Is she a businesswoman or something?

On a side note I think her ex is one (businessman) and he asked her to sleep around according to her

Although she's no worse, actually better than the likes of Claudine Gay, Sherri Ann Chaleston etc. She could even be their President 👍

Wowww...easy on the woman shaming. 

Schools call for many reasons. It's likely a club invited her to talk about starting her career young and about motivating oneself. She did a) balance multiple schedules b) have a successful career of her own and c) is recognizable to most Indians who probably invited her. 

A business school does not always have to give a technical business talk. In fact these technical talks are very rare and are done by business experts, not the celebrities they call. 

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Schools call for many reasons. It's likely a club invited her to talk about starting her career young and about motivating oneself. She did a) balance multiple schedules b) have a successful career of her own and c) is recognizable to most Indians who probably invited her. 

A business school does not always have to give a technical business talk. In fact these technical talks are very rare and are done by business experts, not the celebrities they call. 

Okay thank you good to know

bold - what woman shaming? Bcz I questioned her qualifications? I would've posted the same question if it was male or any other gender celebrity, if they had somewhat simialr education BG

I know KKK atleast went to summer course in Harvard

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Okay thank you good to know

bold - what woman shaming? Bcz I questioned her qualifications? I would've posted the same question if it was male or any other gender celebrity, if they had somewhat simialr education BG

I know KKK atleast went to summer course in Harvard

Kareeena was graduated from a college from Dehra Duun.....while Karishma passed only 10the grade, she never went to college due to joining films at the age of just 16

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I think Abhishek spoke at Wharton once. This is fine imho