Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sinisterstorms

Bebo...and your username is making me hungry TM ...I want cheese dumplings. 

Hehe..I love cheese dumplings..
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both did have  a good career in their respective era !
But according to acting , dance , body language , personality Kareena ousolds acc to me !
Edited by ItsArohi - 6 years ago
lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Better looker: subjective, I liked Karisma more, but I can see why people would like Kareena more.

Better dancer: Karisma by far, even Bebo would agree to that, Karisma worked very hard to match up to the likes of Govinda and Madhuri

Better actor: Kareena, because she is more talented - even Karisma feels that she believes Kareena is a better actress than her. 

The differences between Karisma and Kareena are primarily because of Karisma's early struggles - she worked hard to get better, and it shows - Karisma's growth from Prem Qaidi to Zubeida is sheer hard work. Also Karisma went very OTT (Raja Hindustani etc) and even till Fiza and Zubeida she used to ham a lot. 

Whereas while Kareena was very OTT in earlier movies like Yaadein, MPKDH, she can also be subtle in Udta Punjab quite easily - a very switch-on-and-off kind of natural actress. 

Kareena mentioned that Karisma ratta maaro's dialogues, writing them out again and again, while Bebo reads the dialogues once and gives a near-perfect take the first time itself.

My personal favourite is Karisma (probably 90s nostalgia), but Kareena is no doubt a very talented actress, its a shame she didn't use her full potential really.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bebola .. I never found Lolo Beautiful   
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
karisma is a better dancer..more articulate..i would also say she had a gigantic success in her time may be even more than kareena
but kareena is just FIRE on screen..she has lots and lots of spark and presence on screen which is hard to ignore

however she was a terrible actress when she started..she became a darn good one..but i feel she wasted her potential..she could have done so much more..but she always had screen presence even in the much awful MPKDH times
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kareena is a better actor & also had a better career in terms of stardom/popularity. She was on top (number 1) for a longer period of time than Karishma was. 

But Karishma was prettier & was a much better dancer.
Edited by _Bitchaari_Bahu - 6 years ago
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Karishma is prettier than Kareena.
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Karishma has better career. She is better in dancing too.

Kareena is a better actor. 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Karishma is a better dancer, better actor..

Never liked Kareena onscreen or offscreen, she was good in only 2-3 movies so far

Dont find either sister beautiful though Karishma had nice eyes

Mistyy thumbnail
For me karishma all the way, she was very good and doesn't get enough credit because she doesn't scream on top of roof that she is the best. She had done wide variety of roles with box office success unlike Kareena. She was poised and glamorous in Raja Hindustani , then was completly different in her movies with Govinda. Then who can forget Zubeida or Fiza. Even Biwi no 1, she was amazing.

Kareena has always had more hype because of Karishma and Kapoor, they all hailed her as best thing since slice of bread . In recent times, she was only impressive in Talaash other wise she is hamming and over acting in most of her roles.