anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
As much as I didn't want to watch the episode, but as usual I ended up watching it
It was an emotional episode guys, the best part was Naren remembering his childhood, such a pleasant FB with a soothing BG score, Akshay was too good in that whole scene πŸ‘The way he hugged the kid and cried, it was heartbreaking. That kid Naren was so adorable. 

I felt his scene in his room was not as emotional as he would generally get, we know when Naren gets emotional how it feels, it was a lot restrained, probably this time around he is blanked out so going by his condition his reactions were justified and from the precap there is more to come. 

Harish proved yet again that he is a moron...how can this guy just forget all the love he had for his son all these years just coz he is not his blood. Can someone suck out the last ounce of blood in his body and leave him to die saying that since you have stigma with others blood so we decided not to go for blood transfusions.  I mean this guys obsession with khoon khandaan just beats me.πŸ₯± 

As much as the taunts & insults of Neelima & Rahul towards Naren was his karma for what he did with chandrika & Pooja,  but I couldn't stop myself from feeling bad for him.  At the end of day he was my malanga, why Naren why did you even reduce yourself to this level.  I am sure had he remained as a malanga, this truth wouldn't have hurt him this much. Malanga was emotional, impulsive but still a balanced person in lot many ways.

The way Rahul felt happy on listening that Naren is chandrika's Son, it was funny, he is such a evil rat...Ankit pulled out the scene really well. Small one but it was fun to watch.  Sheen was also good in the divorce scene. 

Overall a good episode...Thanks writers and the PA team for this Meherbhaani. 
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiaf1 thumbnail
Yeah I agree with your every word. But what next... They showed pooja atleast that was a relief atleast she is still in the picture... I thought after reading many news that Neha MArda would be in limelight but at the end of precap it feels like naren would be unable to find pooja and he will be disappointed and teh entry of neha marda.

Dont want to watch futher if they spoil PA like this πŸ˜­
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

As a much as I didn't want to watch the episode, but as usual I ended up watching it

It was an emotional episode guys, the best part was Naren remembering his childhood, such a pleasant FB with a soothing BG score, Akshay was too good in that whole scene πŸ‘The way he hugged the kid and cried, it was heartbreaking. That kid Naren was so adorable. 
I watched it too Anoosree !!πŸ˜‰
Yes I too loved that Flash back scenes where that kiddo Naren was playing πŸ˜³ Aww so cute that kid is !! He infact comes in colgate ad's too😳😳
AKSHAY ..what can I say about him..he is the main factor I watch the show till now !! His act is excellence !! Emotes to nuances in perfection !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I felt his scene in his room was not as emotional as he would generally get, we know when Naren gets emotional how it feels, it was a lot restrained, probably this time around he is blanked out so going by his condition his reactions were justified and from the precap there is more to come.

MAy be coz we had seen such scenes before like in that episode where he had made her dance and tried to drown himself when he understood his mistake !! Was kinda a same one !! But still managed to do it with ease πŸ‘ Yes there's more of his depressed state to see !!

Harish proved yet again that he is a moron...how can this guy just forget all the love he had for his son all these years just coz he is not his blood. Can someone suck out the last ounce of blood in his body and leave him to die saying that since you have stigma with others blood so we decided not to go for blood transfusions.  I mean this guys obsession with khoon khandaan just beats me.πŸ₯± 

I better not talk about this Man. He just lost that love he had for a child in sec's !!!! Then he never loved that child !! He doesn't deserve Naren & Nor NAren deserves Harish as he din't understand his son's value just coz of that blood thing !!

As much as the taunts & insults of Neelima & Rahul towards Naren was his karma for what he did with chandrika & Pooja,  but I couldn't stop myself from feeling bad for him.  At the end of day he was my malanga, why Naren why did you even reduce yourself to this level.  I am sure had he remained as a malanga, this truth wouldn't have hurt him this much. Malanga was emotional, impulsive but still a balanced person in lot many ways.

Absolutely !! Its KARMA..what goes around comes back and hits u with a bang !! 
Malanga is still there in him but he doesn''t wanna get him out !!

The way Rahul felt happy on listening that Naren is chandrika's Son, it was funny, he is such a evil rat...Ankit pulled out the scene really well. Small one but it was fun to watch.  Sheen was also good in the divorce scene. 

Overall a good episode...Thanks writers and the PA team for this Meherbhaani. 

Meherbaani hi thi !! Pata nahi aage kya kya hoga !! Too much confusion regarding further tracks !! Should see !! Hope not a headache !!πŸ˜•

Views in BOLD.
Edited by JhanviKv - 6 years ago
Narja thumbnail
Please read telly chakkar article once all will be fine guys 
anoosree thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiaf1

Yeah I agree with your every word. But what next... They showed pooja atleast that was a relief atleast she is still in the picture... I thought after reading many news that Neha MArda would be in limelight but at the end of precap it feels like naren would be unable to find pooja and he will be disappointed and teh entry of neha marda.

Dont want to watch futher if they spoil PA like this πŸ˜­

Well they don't seem to disclose anything about the new entry.  Yeah even I am skeptical but let's wait for it happen. I don't care for the new entry so long as they don't show Naren showing interest in her for any damn reason and my Pooja sulking. Fed up watching that again and again. 
anoosree thumbnail

There is a lot of confusion regarding the future track, some say it's a triangular love story some say it's a revenge plot. Let's wait and see what they have in store for us.  Tragedy tho pakka hoga aur shayad heart transplant bhi hoga, but after that what is the question.  

It does look like Naren has saved Pooja. Poor girl has to put her life in line each time to knock some sense in his head, Pata nahi ab dar lag raha hai eisa karthe karthe kahi uski jaan na nikal jaye. 
indiaf1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

Well they don't seem to disclose anything about the new entry.  Yeah even I am skeptical but let's wait for it happen. I don't care for the new entry so long as they don't show Naren showing interest in her for any damn reason and my Pooja sulking. Fed up watching that again and again. 

Well Said!!
I agree with you Anoosree!.. I am happy if naren has no love interest in new entry otherwise the whole idea of eternal and such a pure love would be spoiled and whatever they showed pooja scrificing and going to any extent for Naren would be like wasted...
But lets chilll and wait for the best πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
indiaf1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Narja

Please read telly chakkar article once all will be fine guys 

whch article.. can u post a link please?
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
omigod! πŸ˜• I watched today's episode after reading your post anoosree... WHAT A POWERFUL EPISODE IT WAS YAR!!!! πŸ˜­
Akshay should win best actor's award for his performance in this show...and today he made me cry!😭 My God... what an impactful performance it was!!! 
About the episode itself...i loved it. Sab ke true colors hi dikhaye hain. Harish being the same self obsessed idiot, Rahul and Nilu the same degrading souls as they are... I laughed when Rahul said that he wont touch Naren to check him for his hands might get dirty... πŸ˜† Hes too dramatic...and too forgetful. His hands surprisingly never got dirty when he spent nights with the prostitutes of Rung gali! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Subhan Allah! kia baat hai!πŸ‘
So finally Pooja and Naren are even now. I always felt bad the way Pooja divorced him before the 1st leap. I always held it against her that she was habitual of taking decisions in their marriage ALONE...without Naren's consent, regardless of her circumstances. Today Naren did the same. He took this decision...and well...i think I understand his point of view. I
would have loved to see a strong Naren...but then what I saw today was the original Naren, back in his elements.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I dont find his act as selfish... I think he set Pooja free for her own good. He feels soo tainted and soo lost that he cannot let Pooja share his misery...I think he was protecting Pooja from getting tainted too.. πŸ˜• So no matter how against I might be of their divorce and separation, this made sense to me in the current unfortunate situation! πŸ˜”
The most poignant scene for me was when Naren decided not to sign his name..instead he dabbed ink and put a thumb print. That reflected his inner state so well...He just doesnt know who he is anymore...where does he belong...his whole past life was a lie...and he just doesnt know anything about himself anymore. He refused to sign the name he had been living with under false circumstances! Hes just a lost soul...jiska naam bhi uska apna nahi raha... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ somehow it hurt me a lot to see him in that particular scene. 
Aik baat tou pakki hai...chahay mien iss banday ki harkaton per kitna hi iss se naraz hojaon..at the end of the day, I am just incapable of hating him...nor can i stay angry with him... πŸ˜­ Such a weakling I am! πŸ˜”
I really dont have any clue as to where that village belle will fit and why...but I think PA team again managed to pique my interest to find out and stay tuned! πŸ˜•
Hadd hogai yani! I have become such a lota. One day I am all angry and on the verge of quitting the show, the next day I rebound with a bang.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ Maaf kerna dosto.. You all must think what an emotional yo yo i am...or perhaps suffering from Bipolar disorder... πŸ˜• magher iss show ne sach mien pagal bana dia hai! πŸ˜† 
Pleaseee tell me what is Jal samaadhi? Is it some form of suicide? πŸ˜• I read on internet ke yeh paap dhonay k liye ki jaty hai... but suicide is a paap itself...haina? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• (Pardon me... I am genuinely unaware... My intention is not to make any false assumption on baseless researches on google.)

Serenity05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

omigod! πŸ˜• I watched today's episode after reading your post anoosree... WHAT A POWERFUL EPISODE IT WAS YAR!!!! πŸ˜­

Akshay should win best actor's award for his performance in this show...and today he made me cry!😭 My God... what an impactful performance it was!!! 
About the episode itself...i loved it. Sab ke true colors hi dikhaye hain. Harish being the same self obsessed idiot, Rahul and Nilu the same degrading souls as they are... I laughed when Rahul said that he wont touch Naren to check him for his hands might get dirty... πŸ˜† Hes too dramatic...and too forgetful. His hands surprisingly never got dirty when he spent nights with the prostitutes of Rung gali! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Subhan Allah! kia baat hai!πŸ‘
So finally Pooja and Naren are even now. I always felt bad the way Pooja divorced him before the 1st leap. I always held it against her that she was habitual of taking decisions in their marriage ALONE...without Naren's consent, regardless of her circumstances. Today Naren did the same. He took this decision...and well...i think I understand his point of view. I
would have loved to see a strong Naren...but then what I saw today was the original Naren, back in his elements.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I dont find his act as selfish... I think he set Pooja free for her own good. He feels soo tainted and soo lost that he cannot let Pooja share his misery...I think he was protecting Pooja from getting tainted too.. πŸ˜• So no matter how against I might be of their divorce and separation, this made sense to me in the current unfortunate situation! πŸ˜”
The most poignant scene for me was when Naren decided not to sign his name..instead he dabbed ink and put a thumb print. That reflected his inner state so well...He just doesnt know who he is anymore...where does he belong...his whole past life was a lie...and he just doesnt know anything about himself anymore. He refused to sign the name he had been living with under false circumstances! Hes just a lost soul...jiska naam bhi uska apna nahi raha... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ somehow it hurt me a lot to see him in that particular scene. 
Aik baat tou pakki hai...chahay mien iss banday ki harkaton per kitna hi iss se naraz hojaon..at the end of the day, I am just incapable of hating him...nor can i stay angry with him... πŸ˜­ Such a weakling I am! πŸ˜”
I really dont have any clue as to where that village belle will fit and why...but I think PA team again managed to pique my interest to find out and stay tuned! πŸ˜•
Hadd hogai yani! I have become such a lota. One day I am all angry and on the verge of quitting the show, the next day I rebound with a bang.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ Maaf kerna dosto.. You all must think what an emotional yo yo i am...or perhaps suffering from Bipolar disorder... πŸ˜• magher iss show ne sach mien pagal bana dia hai! πŸ˜† 
Pleaseee tell me what is Jal samaadhi? Is it some form of suicide? πŸ˜• I read on internet ke yeh paap dhonay k liye ki jaty hai... but suicide is a paap itself...haina? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• (Pardon me... I am genuinely unaware... My intention is not to make any false assumption on baseless researches on google.)

You've summed it all up in a nutshell Doc.love. πŸ‘ I knew Rahul Modi and the team could do it, and they have shown us that in today's episode. Naren's perspective was conveyed so clearly and beautifully. Not making excuses for his behaviour, just happy about the deeper understanding of what motivated him, etc.

I think they have been trying to do the same with Pooja, too. Referring to what she said in the hospital for example, that she thought Naren was just angry with her all along, so it wasn't about a lack of self respect before the final attempt to kill her.

Looking forward to what comes next now. You are not alone with the crying, either. πŸ˜† 

I can't help wanting Naren and Pooja to be husband and wife, though. Hoping the divorce is not valid somehow. πŸ˜³

Edited by Serenity05 - 6 years ago