7 seconds difference b/w Hina and shantanu

Posted: 6 years ago
Finally congratulations to both of them who did well Hina and shantanu 

And congratulations to our winner shantanu very happy for him 
Even well done hina 7 seconds not a much difference where she proved herself some what better than Ravi 
Ravi would have been the fastest had he driven properly. Hina did well too but she faltered only while trying to open the car door. But she was good. Shantanu has been consistently good and am happy he won.
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

Ravi would have been the fastest had he driven properly. Hina did well too but she faltered only while trying to open the car door. But she was good. Shantanu has been consistently good and am happy he won.
no she got late in starting the car too n fumbled in wearing dress .agree abt Ravi he was fastest till last part literally smooth
I really dont think it was just 7 sec difference!! Hina was trying to open the car door for seconds and seconds and when she sat inside she again took lil tym to start the engine...its much more than 7 sec!! I felt rohit said that just for entertainment/suspense factor!! thats it
Originally posted by ShamrozSays

I really dont think it was just 7 sec difference!! Hina was trying to open the car door for seconds and seconds and when she sat inside she again took lil tym to start the engine...its much more than 7 sec!! I felt rohit said that just for entertainment/suspense factor!! thats it

Shantanu faltered in many places initially and Hina was pretty quick unlike him. Had it not been for the car fiasco she would have won.
Sab Kuch luck hi hai to Monica bechari ko Abhi finalist hona tha hina nahi bechari Ki speed Bhi same thi bas CHAR SECOND se har gayi pata nahi kaise usme to Monica hi fast lag rahi thi
Congratulations to all three of them. They all deserved it.😊
Really I am damn -damn proud of Hina as she gave tough fight to Shantanu & Ravi in finale, At least She deserve pat for this, Those who think Hina as weak contestant in KKK , she gave them all reply with her dare devil stunts, People here talk about Scripted & decided winner from day 1 & cursed Hina to the core now what they will say about all..Hope their eyes get wide opened for the contestants too whom they don't like.Congrats to Shantanu for winning trophy but in my eyes Hina too a deserving winner also, Those 7 seconds if not wasted by her in opening car with keys may be get better results..Waise I am happy for all, they did their best, Girls too gave stiff competition to boys showed all in no field Girls are less than boys even fare better than boys,True Champion Hina, Ravi , Shantanu & others are !..Good luck Hina & all for future projects. Edited by aditimathur - 6 years ago
Originally posted by ShamrozSays

hope so
Ravi and Hina played better. Actually Hina was fooled about the car door. It is like cheating. Ravi was smooth as butter. Shantanu did not do the stunt well and yet won because of luck.