Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm late, but did you guys hear about the group shaadi rumor. 

It's just a such a stupid idea I think it might be true. This might her something "new" πŸ˜† First, the sisters track rumor because no one except ACP gets an individual backstory, which now will disappear because ACP has to be everywhere. So 2 sisters goes to 3 sisters ...yaay! Now, Anika might have to share her wedding day too πŸ˜† Why do the writers dislike the FLs so much? I mean seriously why is everything communal with them? How many wedding did Shivaay get, but the FLs get one decent track about them and only them?

Why rush the other couples and jump to the raaz? Shivika got 350+ episodes and decent tracks, but Omru got so screwed. Did they give up on writing them a story or something. All that crap on Instagram about giving them a beautiful love-story amounted to Rikara not moving for months and Rudra staring at eggs that ends in them gatecrashing someone else's wedding... wow 

I really hope the rumors aren't true, but LOL @ the chances of them being true.

Edited by onlyrani - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Rani, why didn't you post a link of your troll post in here? This is a really good oneπŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
@bworm: Aww thanks for liking the VM :) 

@Fary: LOL PC ka red carpet look I just saw pics of (didn't like it much)...didn't see her actual part in the awards show...I was just watching for This is Us people and they were totally robbed...bas ek hi award diya despite 10 nominations :/
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL@ all the new rumors of saamuhik Vivah...I'm resigned to anything by this point...shaadi ko waise hi itna drag karke ab pointless banaa diya hai more than ever...so bas khatam karo kisi bhi tarhaan...

What's this about Gauri giving a divorce to Om? ROFL what happened to all her BHAKTI of him? hahaha...and ACP Anda gets a random fiance now? Waah. 

Honestly show needs to go back to 30 min for anything to be effective even Shivika-wise...nahin toh it's going to be a pain only to keep sifting through the other crap to watch them. 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol  Rani hum Toh kabse bol rahein hai  ke community wedding lag rahi hai*sigh* anyway who cares about shaadi makers ko Yaad bhi hai me to shaadi bhi thi? And sabki  abhi karwa denge Toh aage Kya

Skimed through the episode to see whether anika is back or not ,  looks like a whole lot of crap full episode is anda only  with a new hero ??? Ab she is living with commissioner kI family blah like really? They introduced a  bunch of new chracters for anda????? Whatever 

Shivaay missing her is mixed with others and tu jaane na ek time tha i.wanted to see a mix vut aaj thoda ajeeb laga caz aisa toh nahi kr anika doesn't know anyway bohat hi khichdi lag raha hai bandari  bua parts dekhe nahi 

Ani is back in precap and crying ke  zindagi ka bharosa  nahi you should say it what it in your heart and walks away and Shivaay is hakka  bakka  lol . Waise she got a new purple top   blah baad main dekhti hoon abhi my dimaag is upset at full andafied episode and no anika 
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL haha so total filler epi today then?  I guess it was to be expected after getting such a good scene on Friday...by usual IB track record, phir agla epi bakwaas hi hota hai...lol

I'm yet to watch...thodi der mein dekhti hoon. 

But amazing how terrible their planning was...4 whole epis without Anika...wow...lol
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Looks like full of shit ek aur Shivaay Gauri scene bhi ha I πŸ˜†
I can't comment on bus won kaise aayi kahan se aayi Kya baat hui caz suna nahi kuch bhi baar main too pakaooed by the fact ke anda gets a whole new family while what does ani and Gauri ever get? Kalli  thakkars  and bummers?  Not that the new family is awesome or anything Maha blah it is still... 

His expressions  look good in Tu jaana na though and precap main am confused for a moment I thought ab yeh naatak kar rahi hai to hear it out but then she was genuinly emotional but why would she talk about such heavy stuff and cry  kaafi serious laga woh  part 

AreYaar thumbnail
Waah epi opens only with Shivaay praising ACP Anda to the skies...kitni "auspicious beginning"πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Standard "character test" for all OBahus...save the life of your love interest and his whole family and automatically "khubsoorat bonding" ho gayi...lol saare copy/paste dialogues hain from the Shivika track

Ab age difference pe bhi gyaan de raha hai Shivaay...lol...ab Shivaay sab ko bol raha hai ki dimaag ki mat socho, dil ki socho...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
ROFL W*F yeh Shivaay missing Anika scene bhi ghused diya b/w OmRu missing their "lady lowes" sceneπŸ˜†

And Shivaay apni khud ki video confession dekh dekh ke khush ho raha hai?πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Om woh orange candy pakad ke Gauri ko yaad kar raha hai🀣🀣🀣🀣  aur Rudy ANDE ghumaa ghumaa ke ACP ko yaad kar raha hai🀣🀣🀣🀣