Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeh chalega? 

I have a Billu gif also...chalega?πŸ˜†

PERFECT!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

LOL@Kampat & Anda! πŸ€£Should I be thankful that Anika Chandni leke chali gayi and Shivaay usko dekh nahi yaad kar raha tha? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Waise LOL@fans now  bashing Shivaay because he is interfering in Om-Gauri ka relationship... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†and also for those fans who are wondering why Shivaay is hugging Gauri more than Anika nowdays! 🀣 Ohh Forgot to mention... OBro fans wanting OBro scenes! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†CVs ne kya haal bana diya hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No Time to watch... Now waiting for the next good scene.. I'm literally watching IB scene-to-scene..

LOL so ho gaya drama shuru...I toh just LOL'ed over Shivaay  hugging Gauri AGAIN...bahut overkill kar diya hai inke hugs ka...the relationship doesn't even have that much depth and every epi mein hugπŸ˜†...fans toh chidhenge hi...cuz Anika hasn't been shown in 4 epis but they have all the time in the world to keep showing filler Shivaay-Gauri crapπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

LMAO whaaa? Now Shivaay is "interfering" in OG relationship? WHAT relationship? πŸ€£...anyways yeh matchmaking has already dragged on long enough and bahut boring ho gay hai cuz of all the fillers. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LilyJames0194

BW! I think I am going to do the scene to scene too now.. monologue was so much more precious in hindsight... *sigh*

LOL I did caution  you guys last week ki hum log itna khush ho rahe hain over the monologue, next epi will pucca be filler crap...wohi huaπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
@LJ: I have one more that will work for this maha faaltu epiπŸ˜†

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

BW! I think I am going to do the scene to scene too now.. monologue was so much more precious in hindsight... *sigh*

I'm a very nice relaxed state Lily... Mujhe seriously CVs ke randomness se farak nahi padhta.. 
I really loved Friday's scene... I enjoyed it to the fullest... Relived the journey...😊

I don't have the urge to watch the episodes  subh subh anymore.. earlier I used to take out time by hook-or-crook... Nowadays, WU are enough...
Billu-Panika going OOC gets on my nerves but I can still zone them out and enjoy the next scenes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My tolerance level w.r.t. to IB has increased! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LilyJames0194 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

@LJ: I have one more that will work for this maha faaltu epiπŸ˜†

🀣🀣

Waise it's usually Rudy who echoes fandom ka sentiments... but since his brain and heart are on vacation.. Annika and Billu are doing the job! πŸ˜†
LilyJames0194 thumbnail
There is one more GIF!! AY, jungle track wala!! 
Annika: Toh acche quality ka brain khareed na chahiye than na? πŸ€£

This plus the one you put up earlier... Annika: Shivaay, upar sab thik hai na? 

All of this perfectly describes how I feel about Shivaay shipping Rudy with Anda (ANDA) πŸ˜†
LilyJames0194 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

I'm a very nice relaxed state Lily... Mujhe seriously CVs ke randomness se farak nahi padhta.. 
I really loved Friday's scene... I enjoyed it to the fullest... Relived the journey...😊

I don't have the urge to watch the episodes  subh subh anymore.. earlier I used to take out time by hook-or-crook... Nowadays, WU are enough...
Billu-Panika going OOC gets on my nerves but I can still zone them out and enjoy the next scenes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My tolerance level w.r.t. to IB has increased! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I envy your 'zen' state right now! Koi nahi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

There is one more GIF!! AY, jungle track wala!! 

Annika: Toh acche quality ka brain khareed na chahiye than na? πŸ€£

This plus the one you put up earlier... Annika: Shivaay, upar sab thik hai na? 

All of this perfectly describes how I feel about Shivaay shipping Rudy with Anda (ANDA) πŸ˜†

hahaha oh yeah I LOVE that moment...and her expression

Shivaay shipping Rudy with Anda was just🀒🀒...bahut Michmichi hui dekh ke...him talking to Rudy about how much he likes Anda...seriously STFU Shivaay...muh BAND rakho agar kuch dhang ka nahin bol sakte. 
LilyJames0194 thumbnail

LMAO whaaa? Now Shivaay is "interfering" in OG relationship? WHAT relationship? πŸ€£...anyways yeh matchmaking has already dragged on long enough and bahut boring ho gay hai cuz of all the fillers. 

WORD AY! Saw posts on the MF about the depth-mess of their relationship and I couldn't stop the reflexive eye roll! All the posts about complaining about the lack of story and screen space.. kitne rote hai yeh log! And anyway, they would show a story if a story could exist na... πŸ˜†