Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ek aur Shivaay-Gauri hug...lol I was like how can the scene be complete without thisπŸ˜†...for once Shivaay initiated the hug instead of Gauri...

And aaj toh NM/Shivaay ne own kar hi liya ki woh SRK ko copy maar ke "Main  hoon na" karta rehta hai...lol did it exactly like SRK from the movie today. 

I guess Shivaay is sending Gauri to English tutoring classes...lol so she can learn phataphat Engliss and impraas everyone *rolls eyes*...shukar hai khud baith ke nahin shuru ho gaya sikhaane...koi aur kaam bhi kar lo, Shivaay beta.
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally finished watching...super pakaau epi...lol

Precap mein I feel Anika might have gotten senti over Sahil being sick and that's why she's talking about life being too short...but naatak bhi kar rahi ho sakti hai...Shivaay ke hi tricks uspe use kar sakti hai...she's done it in the past also to get back at him...lol
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol  this sounds  even worse then I imagined πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Lol  this sounds  even worse then I imagined πŸ˜†

It isπŸ˜†

Forgot to mention the end wala random Svet-Jhanvi bit...LOL even Jhanvi got a taste of Svet ka cattle prod todayπŸ˜†...and she found out that Jhanvi was using a dummy of Tej...sab random chal raha hai...

I was thinking why are we expected to take OmRu ki love stories jab woh toffee and ande dekh ke apni lady lowes ko yaad karte hain? lol ab aise comedy dikhaayenge toh how is it a "senti" song sequence...it's like if Shivaay was shown mooning after Anika ki chappalπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh forgot to mention the Shivaay-Bandari Bua bit...he went a little SSO there even though she was trying to blackmail him but he told her he can see through her nautankis...still agreed to her conditions just for Sahil's custody...I think this was just a filler bit honestly...Pinky again came and talked crap about Anika, he called her PSO, told her to leave...rinse/repeat...lol
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL@Kampat & Anda! πŸ€£Should I be thankful that Anika Chandni leke chali gayi and Shivaay usko dekh nahi yaad kar raha tha? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Waise LOL@fans now  bashing Shivaay because he is interfering in Om-Gauri ka relationship... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†and also for those fans who are wondering why Shivaay is hugging Gauri more than Anika nowdays! 🀣 Ohh Forgot to mention... OBro fans wanting OBro scenes! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†CVs ne kya haal bana diya hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No Time to watch... Now waiting for the next good scene.. I'm literally watching IB scene-to-scene..
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I was thinking why are we expected to take OmRu ki love stories jab woh toffee and ande dekh ke apni lady lowes ko yaad karte hain? lol ab aise comedy dikhaayenge toh how is it a "senti" song sequence...it's like if Shivaay was shown mooning after Anika ki chappalπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@bold LOL...  I thought about and said the same thing! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LilyJames0194 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
The only thing that I have to say about the episode is: yeh kyun tha? 
Honestly, it was better that I had seen the monologue in isolation from all of last week. So much randomness. Ek toh Shivaay actually shipping Rudy with Bhavya is just painful...and even my absolute love (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) for Billu will not make me watch through Shivaay falling like that. Just no. (AY, do you have an appropriate Annika GIF for this, please? πŸ˜†) 

And then... candy and eggs? CANDY and EGGS? πŸ€£
What have they reduced the O-Bro's too? πŸ€£πŸ€£

In the final bua x SSO pseudo face off... even though he did have a little of classic SSO look/ even made some points like that..  it was just such a bad deal that I almost facepalmed. HS... have you forgotten that you LOVE SSO's badass avatar? Yeh Kya Lallu bana diya isse? Showed all his cards via a vis that he wanted Sahil's custody at any cost? If he actually gets blackmailed into the last condition then HS don't you ever claim to love SSO-giri ever again πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap: If this turns out to be Annika using SSO's tactics then I WANT no NEED a scene where in SSO actually reflects ke just how much Annika has actually learnt from him... nautanki she always was.. but such extraordinary (cute wale almost) toh isne SSO se hi sikhe hai πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LilyJames0194

The only thing that I have to say about the episode is: yeh kyun tha? 

Honestly, it was better that I had seen the monologue in isolation from all of last week. So much randomness. Ek toh Shivaay actually shipping Rudy with Bhavya is just painful...and even my absolute love (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) for Billu will not make me watch through Shivaay falling like that. Just no. (AY, do you have an appropriate Annika GIF for this, please? πŸ˜†) 

Yeh chalega? 

I have a Billu gif also...chalega?πŸ˜†

LilyJames0194 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

LOL@Kampat & Anda! πŸ€£Should I be thankful that Anika Chandni leke chali gayi and Shivaay usko dekh nahi yaad kar raha tha? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Waise LOL@fans now  bashing Shivaay because he is interfering in Om-Gauri ka relationship... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†and also for those fans who are wondering why Shivaay is hugging Gauri more than Anika nowdays! 🀣 Ohh Forgot to mention... OBro fans wanting OBro scenes! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†CVs ne kya haal bana diya hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No Time to watch... Now waiting for the next good scene.. I'm literally watching IB scene-to-scene..

BW! I think I am going to do the scene to scene too now.. monologue was so much more precious in hindsight... *sigh*