Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hahaha... Na 😆😆 VM mein I know what I want but too lazy...so, it has been postponed indefinitely.. and it is majorly from Shivaay's POV anyways...
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
You guys really don't know zaid ali?? i am surprised  ðŸ˜† he is a Pakistani  Canadian Youtuber   the very decent ones who actually makes funny videos   that are not offensive and is very grounded actually about desi culture and hwo brown people reacts unlike Lily singh (  cough cough sorry if anybody is a fan but that girl is such a wannabee and super offensive  at many times )
i thought tumhein pata hoga caz of NM doing a countdown of sorts for zaid ki shaadi too abhi thode din pehle hi 🤣  he is actually a very nice guy unlike many other youtubers who get all so high the moment they get fame 

anyway to cut long topic short here is his aaj ki video with his wife so you can see whether i am crazy or no

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s34Z7MQFGzs[/YOUTUBE]

i still can't believe tum logon ne ek bhi zaid video nahi dekha on youtube or social media 😆 esp being a desi

here a compilation of his random clips dekhe honge yaar kahin toh

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2YL9sX9Pqg[/YOUTUBE]
AreYaar thumbnail
Replying from the previous one:

Originally posted by: LilyJames0194

Lol at NM being called pseudo intelligent ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
I would actually like to know what definition these people use for intelligent to begin with? ðŸ˜›

All of his social media savvy-ness and generally small gestures amongst his friends/IB team that are posted through media and social media all point towards the fact that he seems to be a grounded, witty and street smart guy. And plus, he seems to genuinely seem to be using his popularity both for his (and his friends) benefit as well as social good. 

Did you all know he is associated with the NHS now? Don't know if it's a serious thing but the NHS twitter handle also retweeted him a few times. 

Anyway, celebrities usually don't give two cahoots about negativity and hate... the truth is all publicity even the negative one works (ultimately) for them. 

I agree :) He's actually very good at using his popularity for good causes and beyond that I have genuine respect for the creativity of this guy in creating content beyond just his acting job...IDWTV was quite funny and that Gangster Newton show looks SO cool...lol...so anyways jinko samajhna hota hai, woh samajh lete hain...we really can't expect people for whom a mumbling slab of wood like Sobti is "high bar" to like NM😆

Also appreciate how chilled out NM is...hope he doesn't let all this lame hate get him down and continues doing his thing. 
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL sorry Fary, I have no idea about this Zaid guy...guess I haven't seen any of these desi spoofing stuff vids on YT recently...they all started looking the same after a point...I think I last watched some in college maybe...

LOL@ there being a countdown for this guy's shaadi...yeah that kind of stuff really doesn't interest me...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Yesss FINALLY an Emmy for This is Us...aww Randall won...he is amazinggg in the show. 
no not really a countdown  but like he posted about his shaadi saying 19 days left so NM blessed him  bahahaha baba nakuul for everybody [LOL} but no this guy is actually good beyond his videos bhi jitna i know about him . i agree about all of them looking same and going into super pathetic offensive category too some of them just  cannot maintain the balance between funny and going over board. 

i also feel most of those people were actually ashamed of their brown roots idk i get the feeling which is not the case with zaid he is totally chill and is very much in touch with his brown roots bhi jitna i can figure out. dekh lo some videos 😆 agar mann ho

anyway  i just was saying ke his biwi looked like a mixture of jankee and mira to me and i posted the video above  ðŸ˜† that's all 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O wow,  new thread. Interesting reading on the previous ines. Enjoyed it a lot.
Awesome VMS ladies,  loved em @AY  @Fary.

@LJ ..good to know you are safe. And loved your 2 cents on the friday epi.(love your FF and was good to get an insight on where you were headed)

@AY thanks for uploadin the Shivay scene, finally watched it.

I have no words for it...how adorable was he in that scene..haye...Phir pyar ho gaya😳

All your essays made me enjoy the scene so mych more. Thank you ladies ðŸ¤—

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

anyway  i just was saying ke his biwi looked like a mixture of jankee and mira to me and i posted the video above  ðŸ˜† that's all 

LOL yeah I guess there is some resemblance...more Mira than Jankee I guess. 
since you guys are watching emmy's any comments on PC ka look??😆

@bworm thank you my dear glad you enjoyed it:)) 

aaj ka synopsis is shivaay makes a deal with bandari bua  & ShivOmRu spend time thinking about their better Halves i guess woh ek shivaay missing anika scene mil jayega  or i really hope alag alag miss akrein group main nahi [LOL} and deals toh bandari bua hai  so no anika</3 still.  i hope aa jaye epi ke end tak PLZZZ 
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
how come maine yeh wala chotu sa SC clip pehle kabhi nahi dekha??😔