Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Caught up on Burns Road also....chalo finally Freeha ne khaana banana seekh liya.....lol full domestication mode chal raha hai dono ka. 

Liked that senior uncle in the new building and his interactions with Farhad......they seem inspired from the SC waale characters of Punjabi speaking aunty and woh Peshawari accent waale Uncle. 

But not a fan of this detailed domestic abuse track on Farhad ki sister....really don't get the point of showing things like this....kaafi gratuitous bakwaas hai in Pak shows also. Upar se woh Farhad ki mom talking such crap when she came to visit....lol what was that nonsense about teri jannat tere Maa ke kadmon mein hain.....full weird emotional atyachaar going on. 

Have to say in general these shows get pretty blahh post shaadi....ya toh immediately sasural ka torture shuru ho jaata hai ya phir the couple interactions also get blah and kinda robotic se. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This actually looks intresting for now. Still holding my judgement on the pairing but yeh rural setting saifee does pretty well and hamza looks good 

https://youtu.be/kr8GZjrJqDs?si=4krCapeBqHmKYOUp

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

This actually looks intresting for now. Still holding my judgement on the pairing but yeh rural setting saifee does pretty well and hamza looks good 

https://youtu.be/kr8GZjrJqDs?si=4krCapeBqHmKYOUp

Hamza looks good but I likely won't watch this one cuz Sajal madamsmiley36....bahut plastic lagti hai mujhe iski shakal and har show mein bas peet ya bully kar rahi hoti hai logon ko. 

Waise bhi Pak shows ke promos mein bahut false advertising hai....lol promo toh woh Kuch Ankahi ka bhi rom-com wala daala tha and actual story kya bore bakwaas with lame trianglesmiley36

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Caught up on Burns Road also....chalo finally Freeha ne khaana banana seekh liya.....lol full domestication mode chal raha hai dono ka. 

Liked that senior uncle in the new building and his interactions with Farhad......they seem inspired from the SC waale characters of Punjabi speaking aunty and woh Peshawari accent waale Uncle. 

But not a fan of this detailed domestic abuse track on Farhad ki sister....really don't get the point of showing things like this....kaafi gratuitous bakwaas hai in Pak shows also. Upar se woh Farhad ki mom talking such crap when she came to visit....lol what was that nonsense about teri jannat tere Maa ke kadmon mein hain.....full weird emotional atyachaar going on. 

Have to say in general these shows get pretty blahh post shaadi....ya toh immediately sasural ka torture shuru ho jaata hai ya phir the couple interactions also get blah and kinda robotic se. 

Yeah I haven seen Tuesday wala epi yet even though I do want to see papa bete ki mulakaqt..I am annoyed by woh aunty ka faltu drama literally the worst mom  she is turning out to be .apne abuse ke khilaaf toh khadi hui nahi but can't  see that her daughter is worried all the time and then random demand from  farhaad as if gude gudiyon ka play it is..and also funny is how she once whole heartedly accepted freeha but ab  apne hisaab se jaa nahi raha sab toh divorce lime with is she thinking...glad farhaad shushed her up and showed her the door gladly again  aunty main khud toh himmat hai mahi ke chod hi dein uncle ko not like freeha objected or anything she was OK with farhaad offering to take in aunty but nahi.. I just want more farhaad freeha yeh side wale tamashe are making me go meh..I was glad billu made a comeback and was doing the best roasting of his toxic family but these 2 weeks were kaafi slow  ... and I was also just rolling my eyes at freeha madam not showing itna sa brains nd farhaad having to spell it out for her ke she can't  just splurge like this just yet..matlab idk itna kyon immature bana dete hain leads ko jinko itna basic duniya daari bhi spell out karna padta hai  and samjh nahi aata ke har cheez ka ek time hota  hai..I personally am bad at budgeting too but itna bhi nahi ke Jeb main chela nahi and acting like karoon  ka khazana hai..also didn't  liked mere paise tere paise and mera tera freeha keeps doing.. faraad ka workplace wala frustration is understandable but I also was pissed at him too caz bhai sach main itna sa patience toh rakho first day hi he wants to advance bhai thida toh jagah banani padti hai phir hi credit milna start hoga na pehle din hi enemies bana lega toh toh bhool jaaye advancement..

Kiran ka jo bhi hai yeah not a fan but sadly this kind of abuse is normalized so much and exists casually  still   so you see it in lots of dramas to speak against it . Don't  support it in  anyway. Worth seeing is the casual sexism in the parenting too beti ko bas vyah karke sar se uttar dia hai she is needed to fix problems and all take all the bhij but nobody can actually still see the gross man they married her old too.. uske liye bhi kinda wohi hai aur kare aise blindly defend aise jerk ko..she turned a blind eye to red flags ab bhugte. But aisa casual sexism bhi still exists and people Don't  even realize it that  they are doing  it..

They need to pick up on freeha farhaad individually then all the faltu characters . Woh auntg uncle are hit n miss for me..I did like their scene where woh uncle was samjhaooing aunty ke all the kids are their kids and let it go but then yeh rivalry wala track with aunty ain't  fully working for me..even though I do like  the pata kha freeha back.. if only they stop making her annoying I can enjoy it more 

Hamza looks good but I likely won't watch this one cuz Sajal madamsmiley36....bahut plastic lagti hai mujhe iski shakal and har show mein bas peet ya bully kar rahi hoti hai logon ko. 

Waise bhi Pak shows ke promos mein bahut false advertising hai....lol promo toh woh Kuch Ankahi ka bhi rom-com wala daala tha and actual story kya bore bakwaas with lame trianglesmiley36

Well yeh toh hoga dark most probably highlighting the rural issues but still seems pretty good enough for me so might checkout.. sajal looks weird in the few shots but will jhelo har for Hamza maybe.... I am not sure  caz you know my opinion is pretty much same about sajal didi also 

Oh I esp  like woh cycling with zubeida  wala shot en dum free souls ..that was my fav..and go shibra slap him . I never thought I would cheer for shibra but good .. and dawood ko bhi ww kar rahe hain ab ke maine nahi maara and him acting as if usko koi sach  main emotional connect tha oh Shut up dawood.. but chalo it is better edited than most episodes dekhte hain..Bilal is good needless to say

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh I esp  like woh cycling with zubeida  wala shot en dum free souls ..that was my fav..and go shibra slap him . I never thought I would cheer for shibra but good .. and dawood ko bhi ww kar rahe hain ab ke maine nahi maara and him acting as if usko koi sach  main emotional connect tha oh Shut up dawood.. but chalo it is better edited than most episodes dekhte hain..Bilal is good needless to say

Bilal’s acting is looking fab in the breakdown scene in the promo. I’m looking forward to that one. Also seems like there will be some good angsty scenes in the aftermath of Suleiman’s death. 

LOL at you rooting for Shibra in the final stretch smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Well yeh toh hoga dark most probably highlighting the rural issues but still seems pretty good enough for me so might checkout.. sajal looks weird in the few shots but will jhelo har for Hamza maybe.... I am not sure  caz you know my opinion is pretty much same about sajal didi also 

I’m finding it funny how Hum TV waale are promoting this as Sajal madam ka new drama. Matlab bechare Hamza ki koi value hi nahin even though he’s there on the poster. Lol wahin se pata chal gaya isko sideline karenge in the story and that is why I dunno if this is worth investing time in. 

Caught up on the IM epi....lol mujhe toh nahin laga Shahmeer losersmiley36

Fake banke ladki patao is better than being a two timer cheater like he was in Dobara who was counting his older wife ke face ke wrinkles in last ke epissmiley36

Well it is one and the same thing dono hi jhoote for their own selfish reasons ek bada and better nahi hai dono hi jhoote and makkar but mehru atleast had an idea and was mentally prepared but yahan toh he literally took the choice away by bunooing such a massive trap of lies and then acting all different once he acheived her.. anyway we will have a discourse there so am gonna leave it there. 

All Pak shows become tiresome and lame in the last stretch so I was expecting kuch blah karenge with IM also but this is very much tolerable ki Shahmeer dumb ban gaya in the political games rather than totally butchering his character by randomly showing him cheating on the FL or marrying another girl suddenly. 

It's kinda funny that last stretch mein suddenly Haroon mastermind ban gaya and is playing father-son against each other. Dawood ko full series mein dikhaya like he was the one who killed Zubeida but end mein they are making it look like Haroon was the main culprit all along and Dawood just went along for his own selfishness...lol it's too funny that when Suleiman is being trapped in the end, Dawood is not the actual culprit despite being so obvious about his dislike of Suleiman all along....lol 

I was surprised Shibra even waited that long to go running to Suleiman...lol bas drag ke liye kiya I guess cuz she really didn't have much to do in this other than be upset about her father being framed and fighting with Shahmeer ki they need to go see him immediately....lol 

So finally looks like the person they killed is Suleiman only....lol leads bach gaye phir se I guess...and last stretch of drama will be all around Suleiman ka death only. 

It is just so ridiculous to me that he is getting played by that Haroon and usko suddenly apna well washer samjhne lag gaya hai baap ke saath kar leta dumbing down toh phor bhi banda can be like jab ek dum Abba ji se itna pyar ho gaya  after resenting him out of no where toh uske kehne main aakar he can get played but ab yeh Haroon ka puppet ban gaya andnknowing what Suleiman means to shibra Is acting like it is no big deal bhai tumhara attachment nahi hai na sahi but then woh bhi true nahi hai Caz last few weeks toh dono aise chaddi buddies bane huye thay jaise kabhi kuch tha hi mahinpriblem and yehi  issue hai with this show you can really not tell who is sincere with who and what kind of relationship they share one day they act overly sagge and n3xy day tu kaun main kaun oh I never knew a Suleiman  sahib..the thing is they never showed him trying to actually actively trying to figure out kuch hui bas random si  passing phone call dilha ke bhaith gaye chill karke and was seeing how much expectation shibra and her mom had fo him nd yeh was like main kyankaroon aap ho kaun legit itna sa bhi apnapan nahi dikha in his behavior caz isko bhag bhag ke Haroon ke paas jo jaana tha every sec felt  so disjointed emotionally to me too so yeah even if edit for better and flow was better the emotional disconnect was too big  between shahmeer and Suleiman ki family  ab kahan gaya beta and bhai and damd amd goals sab ke sab himpretend Gane khel rahe thay kisi ka bhimkuch bhi genuine nahi then  atleast shibra ki mom and shibra showed genuine emotions and reaction at him turning his back at them and disappointment