Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
It says Rama is fortunate to have Sita, but doesn;t say the other way round *frowns* 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

It says Rama is fortunate to have Sita, but doesn;t say the other way round *frowns* 

Well, think about it this way. Mahalakshmi symbolizes fortune, both in the physical and spiritual sense. So He who has Mahalakshmi by his side is fortunate, and thus Hari is called fortunate for having the Goddess of fortune next to him.

For Mahalakshmi, Hari symbolizes pure love, peace and serenity, and she is blissfully happy when he is by her side. So Hari is fortunate to have Mahalakshmi, and Mahalakshmi is blissfully happy when next to Narayana. ๐Ÿ˜‰ When fortune and happiness exist together eternally, the world is at peace. 
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Well, think about it this way. Mahalakshmi symbolizes fortune, both in the physical and spiritual sense. So He who has Mahalakshmi by his side is fortunate, and thus Hari is called fortunate for having the Goddess of fortune next to him.

For Mahalakshmi, Hari symbolizes pure love, peace and serenity, and she is blissfully happy when he is by her side. So Hari is fortunate to have Mahalakshmi, and Mahalakshmi is blissfully happy when next to Narayana. ๐Ÿ˜‰ When fortune and happiness exist together eternally, the world is at peace. 

That's beautifully put janu Di ๐Ÿ‘
goli030291 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cluny13

Before the mahabharat war kunti had offered indraprastha and panchali to karna. How could she even offer panchali? She had no rights to do so whatsoever. That act of hers is something I can never digest.

you shouldnt digest as its untrue๐Ÿ˜†
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!
So, regarding the discussion you were having on Kunti and Draupadi, my opinion is this - I think Both suffered in different ways. We can't compare their sufferings. For Kunti, she lost her husband and sister. She has to raise her sons all alone without any support. Meanwhile, for Draupadi, even at the time of hardships she had one or another to support her. Her family, her husbands, and her God as well. Draupadi was humiliated badly infront of the court. Meanwhile, Kunti was respected much in the same court, of course not whole heartedly by the King or Queen. 
They have different circumstances, different mental turmoil. Both suffered. But I have to also say that, the wedding of Draupadi was on her own will. She loved the five and married them. It isn't weird to love five. When a man can, why not a woman? Why women disgrade themselves by saying that Draupadi was forced into polyandry? Kunti has nothing to do with that. It was Arjuna who told, he brought alms. It was Krishna who convinced Pandavas and Draupadi to accept the wedding. It was Pandavas and Draupadi who took the decision. It was them who married. Anywhere in our puranas, we don't see women being forced into marriages. Especially when Lord incarnated on earth, how can Krishna support a loveless marriage? 

SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: goli030291

you shouldnt digest as its untrue๐Ÿ˜†

Bhai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But it is. Kunti never did that, and never will do that. Kunti is not that kind of character Sanju.
Bua suffered, and bore it. A woman of silent strength, she was. I always feel Panchali looked up to her. 
SriMaatangi thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: KalyaniPanchali

Hello everyone!
So, regarding the discussion you were having on Kunti and Draupadi, my opinion is this - I think Both suffered in different ways. We can't compare their sufferings. For Kunti, she lost her husband and sister. She has to raise her sons all alone without any support. Meanwhile, for Draupadi, even at the time of hardships she had one or another to support her. Her family, her husbands, and her God as well. Draupadi was humiliated badly infront of the court. Meanwhile, Kunti was respected much in the same court, of course not whole heartedly by the King or Queen. 
They have different circumstances, different mental turmoil. Both suffered. But I have to also say that, the wedding of Draupadi was on her own will. She loved the five and married them. It isn't weird to love five. When a man can, why not a woman? Why women disgrade themselves by saying that Draupadi was forced into polyandry? Kunti has nothing to do with that. It was Arjuna who told, he brought alms. It was Krishna who convinced Pandavas and Draupadi to accept the wedding. It was Pandavas and Draupadi who took the decision. It was them who married. Anywhere in our puranas, we don't see women being forced into marriages. Especially when Lord incarnated on earth, how can Krishna support a loveless marriage? 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Every word you said is very true Sakhi. When Krishna Himself is there, will He let His Sakhi enter a loveless marriage? 
goli030291 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bhai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But it is. Kunti never did that, and never will do that. Kunti is not that kind of character Sanju.
Bua suffered, and bore it. A woman of silent strength, she was. I always feel Panchali looked up to her. 

i heard ur mobile has been smuggled away ?๐Ÿ˜†
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Every word you said is very true Sakhi. When Krishna Himself is there, will He let His Sakhi enter a loveless marriage? 

The sentence is simple, isn't it Sakhi? Even the people who claim themselves to be his devotees don't accept the fact that Draupadi loved the five equally and so did Pandavas. 
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: goli030291

i heard ur mobile has been smuggled away ?๐Ÿ˜†

Till 16th ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Go away, btw ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†