Chat Clubs

\|/ Aryavrat ki Sena #94 \|/ - Invites Only

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
pranipaat

You have entered the headquarters of Aryavrat's very own sena!

We are the protectors of Aryavrat's ancient epics. Mess with them at your own risk!
You have been warned.
This is basically a discussion ground for Aryavrat's ancient puranas and shastras, and we also critique shows/movies/novels based on the ancient epics. Discussion will be honest, open and critical. If that makes you uncomfortable, this sena is probably not the place for you.
You are most welcome if you are interested to learn about Aryavrat's ancient era and have a sincere curiosity to increase your knowledge on the epics. This is not a place for obsessive fangurling.

If you would like to join our sena, please PM me and I will get you approved if your intentions are pure and your motives sincere.

Jai Siya Ram! Jai Radhe Shyam!
Jai Uma Shankar! Jai Bajrangbali!
HAR HAR MAHADEV!

Aryavrat Ke Sainikon

Sainik #1 => ..RamKiJanaki..
Sainik #2 => KrishnaPriyaa
Sainik #3 => Shivam...
Sainik #4 => Meself
Sainik #5 => LakshmanMila..1
Sainik #6 => Radhikerani
Sainik #7 => sayee
Sainik #8 => Arijit007
Sainik #9 => --Elara--
Sainik #10 => Trinaa
Sainik #11 => _Meena_
Sainik #12 => MagadhSundari
Sainik #13 => Anokhisharma
Sainik #14 => radianteyes.
Sainik #15 => LakshMila
Sainik #16 => ---Andromeda---
Sainik #17 => SenAnu
Sainik #18 => Dharmapriyaa
Sainik #19 => mandy001
Sainik #20 => Shrinika13
Sainik #21 => .-Amethyst-.
Sainik #22 => lexy_rix
Sainik #23 => goli030291
Sainik #24 => Lady_Macbeth
Sainik #25 => VasusenaRadheya
Sainik #26 => Viswasruti
Sainik #27 => Riya_16
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i heard there's gonna be a show on sony based on lord ganesha...when is that going to come ? on ganesha chaturthi kya?
goli030291 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cluny13

Gold πŸ˜†

technically u got silver
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^Yes and Yashwant Thakur is to be a part of it. I am excited though what will they show of Lord Ganesh? All the stories are practically covered in Shiva and Shakth Puranas.
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: goli030291

technically u got silver

You just had to do it.
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

technically u got silver

I thought about it but brushed it asideπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Technicality accepted bhaiyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Long time no see. How are u?
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meself

^^Yes and Yashwant Thakur is to be a part of it. I am excited though what will they show of Lord Ganesh? All the stories are practically covered in Shiva and Shakth Puranas.

It would be interesting πŸ˜³
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meself

The stories on Lord Ganesha are few, enough to make a good movie, but a TV show? I feel like they're going to make up a lot, but it would be interesting to see more of adult Ganesha, especially both his brahmachari form and his married form with Siddhi and Buddhi/Riddhi by his side. 
goli030291 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

The stories on Lord Ganesha are few, enough to make a good movie, but a TV show? I feel like they're going to make up a lot, but it would be interesting to see more of adult Ganesha, especially both his brahmachari form and his married form with Siddhi and Buddhi/Riddhi by his side. 

Shows generally go overboard too much when they concentrate on a single Character / GOD

shows like sankatmochan hanuman is a prime example , they have made a mockery out of the story

Thats why when Showing on ramayan and mahabharat , or even Kirshna or SHiva , still i prefer these as balance is still intact mostly , without any hyper overglorification
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Shows generally go overboard too much when they concentrate on a single Character / GOD

shows like sankatmochan hanuman is a prime example , they have made a mockery out of the story

Thats why when Showing on ramayan and mahabharat , or even Kirshna or SHiva , still i prefer these as balance is still intact mostly , without any hyper overglorification

Same

Every show so far, based on the pov of a particular character, has managed to both make a mockery of that character as well as the epic it's based on. Whether it be Suryaputra Karan, Siye Ke Ram, Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman, Jai Shri Krishna, etc have all made a mockery of the Gods they tried to overglorify. Gods like Rama, Krishna, Hanuman, Sita don't need to be overglorified at the expense of others. They are already glorious characters just as they are. They are already known for their ideals and the message they taught humankind. I honestly do not understand what need people think is there to add fake nonsense to these characters' stories in order to make them "better" when in reality it shows them in a very poor light.

So far, Paramavatar Shri Krishna hasn't done that. There's been a balance in the characters' stories. Whatever its mistakes, I hope it stays that way.