SDCH topped thursday night in UK.

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hey guys,

Good news, yesterday night the show topped on Colors UK with around 50 000 viewers, basically HUM TV & Colors TV were leaders. Good going! 👏

I honestly liked yesterday's episode, new medical case, papa Malhotra planning stg, 2 couples were shown, Ria assisting Kabir thank god another intern hs a chance 2 practice beside Sanchi, interesting. Beside new track on Isha as well. 😊

I wonder if overseas viewers are liking Priya-Vikrant shaadi drama. I mean with cv's showing their shaadi what are they actually proving? Priya turning psycho into a good man or? 🤢
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its good to knw that the show is doing well in my country 😃 oh god Vikrant priya's shaadi gave me the creeps. I think they might show priya trying to turn him into a good man because I seriously doubt she will divorce him and remarry to sanket.
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

Its good to knw that the show is doing well in my country 😃 oh god Vikrant priya's shaadi gave me the creeps. I think they might show priya trying to turn him into a good man because I seriously doubt she will divorce him and remarry to sanket.

Yep & here in France my buddies r watching an Indian series for the 1st time, well here IPKKND was super hit back then. Even the arabic channels we hv are airing dubbed versions of old Zee shows.

True, beside seems like it's the end of Sanket's char, I used to like him with Priya...😭
tryrose thumbnail
I also liked yesterday's episode mainly because of Veer and Sanchi... Veer and Sanchi's relationship is different but at the same time very nice to see... Veer has a soft side and Sanchi is very arrogant on the other hand... Priya's character is also very nice... apart from her one mistake... I like Veer and Priya's relation next in the serial... Kabir and Ria look gr8!! together...if Ria does not turn into completely Vamp..May be they should show transformation in her. It will be very good to see if Isha, Pragya, Sanchi, and Ria become friends...
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tryrose

I also liked yesterday's episode mainly because of Veer and Sanchi... Veer and Sanchi's relationship is different but at the same time very nice to see... Veer has a soft side and Sanchi is very arrogant on the other hand... Priya's character is also very nice... apart from her one mistake... I like Veer and Priya's relation next in the serial... Kabir and Ria look gr8!! together...if Ria does not turn into completely Vamp..May be they should show transformation in her. It will be very good to see if Isha, Pragya, Sanchi, and Ria become friends...

Same really liked the episode, diff shades of SanVeer, Priya struggle during her 1st night with Vikrsnt & rift btw Sanchi-Pragya Overall gr8 episode with good bgm, dialogues ! 😊
Seems like overseas viewers are liking Priya's shaadi drama. 😆
My fav chars are Veer & Pragya, I can see them as good buddies, I also like Sanchi-Pragya-Isha moments, superb trio. Veer-Priya's bond in another highlight of the show, beautifully portrayed. 👏

I really hope they will show Veer, Isha doing surgeries, doctors commuting mistakes as well...
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's a good news. This show deserves better ratings.
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparupanath

That's a good news. This show deserves better ratings.

Yes but only Indian ratings count...😕
Anyways if they show doctors as jokers & FL as superwoman people might loose interest
rishani77 thumbnail
Good news SDCH topped Colors UK the whole week, congrats!