May I know the original name of AVNI?

saini_pinky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Everyone,

I just want to know the actress original name who is playing the character of AVNI sister of Rocky..

Thanks Everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her name is rutpanna aishwarya.
She's a good actress but she gets too little screen time 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i like the siblings bonding in S2 than S1...rocky may flaw as a husband...but he is definitely a good brother...he loves his siblings very much...his siblings too love him very much especially his baby sisters...the bonding is widely explore in S2...
TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i like the siblings bonding in S2 than S1...rocky may flaw as a husband...but he is definitely a good brother...he loves his siblings very much...his siblings too love him very much especially his baby sisters...the bonding is widely explore in S2...

Siblings bonding is better in s1 only if u compare.
Dont only focuss on rocky or ritik..
As they r MLs both of them loves their family members crazily in both seasons.so that one we cant compare.
In s1 i loved angad who was against his own mother for a step brother...
I love that point.
In s2 also the sibling bond is greatπŸ˜‰ except that creepy sushant.🀒
Of cors there is a reason for it i agree.πŸ˜›
But still ...
S1 was a lil bit better..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Thats why i dont want to compareπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nirhem

As they r MLs both of them loves their family members crazily in both seasons.so that one we cant compare.
I love that point.
In s2 also the sibling bond is greatπŸ˜‰ except that creepy sushant.🀒
But still ...

sushant is creepy...😑
its not abt comparison...its perspective and connection...i prefer S2 bonding than S1...they have masti...the get together...the teasing...which every sibling share...S1 had too but i was not so connected to it...as mostly my focus was on ShivSha..i miss this sisterhood...one of the beauty of S1 got ruined for a annoying obsession...

there...you put your perspective S1 bonding is your prefererence...mine is S2...and its nothing to do with both the ML...its the bonding we could connect...somewhere in our lives we went through it...i could connect to S2...as i been through such moments with my cousins...thus i like S2 bonding...something that relate to my real life...so its nothing to do with comparisons...its connection and perspective...i have went through such moments in my own life thus i am connected to S2 and choose S2 bonding

both ritik-rocky love their family like crazy...seriously rocky is even more crazy..just look at the stupidity he is doing just for his family...he is flawed as a husband...he is definitely a good brother and son...ritik is perfect son...brother...husband

angad got to know the truth thus he fought with his mother...but in S2 noone know any truth...everyone is clueless...now that avni got to know the truth...lets see what she does and react...

i hope you are not offended...its all abt connection and perspective...S1 has its own beauty...S2 has its own beauty in the bonding...but i prefer S2 as i have went through such moments in my life...

if angad fought with his mother for a step brother...rocky is fighting with his own wife for his adopted family...though i find rocky's version stupid...but than you look at him as son of the family...he is being grateful to the family who took care of him and gave him lots of love...he is not letting any harm befall on his family...he is protecting his adopted family...a gratitude towards the family...who gave him a surname...love...care and concern
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I love that point.
In s2 also the sibling bond is greatπŸ˜‰except that creepy sushant.🀒
But still ...

Nirhem agree with you 😳 no need to compare πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† s1 is perfect human so connections looks as perfectly connected πŸ˜† πŸ˜† in s2 they trying to connect πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I can't judge rocky relation n attachment is good or bad or attached to his adopted family πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but it's good that he shown as human nature towards them ⭐️ .there is not too attachment scenes shown πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ but he is OK in this part ⭐️ .now Avni in focus πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ let's wait n see Wat they gonna show with this siblings who mostly used to promote stone couple n their lob πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...
TinkerBell8 thumbnail

sushant is creepy...😑
its not abt comparison...its perspective and connection...i prefer S2 bonding than S1...they have masti...the get together...the teasing...which every sibling share...S1 had too but i was not so connected to it...as mostly my focus was on ShivSha..i miss this sisterhood...one of the beauty of S1 got ruined for a annoying obsession...

there...you put your perspective S1 bonding is your prefererence...mine is S2...and its nothing to do with both the ML...its the bonding we could connect...somewhere in our lives we went through it...i could connect to S2...as i been through such moments with my cousins...thus i like S2 bonding...something that relate to my real life...so its nothing to do with comparisons...its connection and perspective...i have went through such moments in my own life thus i am connected to S2 and choose S2 bonding

both ritik-rocky love their family like crazy...seriously rocky is even more crazy..just look at the stupidity he is doing just for his family...he is flawed as a husband...he is definitely a good brother and son...ritik is perfect son...brother...husband

angad got to know the truth thus he fought with his mother...but in S2 noone know any truth...everyone is clueless...now that avni got to know the truth...lets see what she does and react...

i hope you are not offended...its all abt connection and perspective...S1 has its own beauty...S2 has its own beauty in the bonding...but i prefer S2 as i have went through such moments in my life...

if angad fought with his mother for a step brother...rocky is fighting with his own wife for his adopted family...though i find rocky's version stupid...but than you look at him as son of the family...he is being grateful to the family who took care of him and gave him lots of love...he is not letting any harm befall on his family...he is protecting his adopted family...a gratitude towards the family...who gave him a surname...love...care and concern

No need to get offended dear.
And yes its perspective that differ.

I feel s1 bettr nd u feel s2.
Its ok.
But i repeat rocky i too like him.
I feel rovky nd ritik equally loves their family.
Ritik too did try to kill his own wife fr the sake family.
So both of them r at their heights.
So bttr stop their comparion.

Teasing nd friendly s2 bonding.
Yes i like it.
Its coz no one of them know the evil intensions of their parents.
Thats why they r so peaceful nd r enjoying.
Now lets see what avni will do.
In s1 they used go throwth all the miseries along with ritik. Like kabir nd shivsha.
So they couldnt enjoy like these s2 guys r doing.
But i cant feel that is practical.
They enjoy parties just after some strong incident.
S2is full of parties.
TinkerBell8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Nirhem agree with you 😳 no need to compare πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† s1 is perfect human so connections looks as perfectly connected πŸ˜† πŸ˜† in s2 they trying to connect πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I can't judge rocky relation n attachment is good or bad or attached to his adopted family πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but it's good that he shown as human nature towards them ⭐️ .there is not too attachment scenes shown πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ but he is OK in this part ⭐️ .now Avni in focus πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ let's wait n see Wat they gonna show with this siblings who mostly used to promote stone couple n their lob πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

Yes vinnas s1 seemed to a bit more practical than s2.
Coz s1 is full of pujas which everyone try to do to get rid of supernatural things.
But s2.. parties???!!!!!πŸ˜†
But seriously i like avni now..
Lets see what she will do.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes vinnas s1 seemed to a bit more practical than s2.
Coz s1 is full of pujas which everyone try to do to get rid of supernatural things.
But s2.. parties???!!!!!πŸ˜†
But seriously i like avni now..
Lets see what she will do.

u can call me CHANDU yar 😳 yup s1 is full of pooja πŸ˜‰ because all are humans n shivsha entered as supernaturals πŸ˜‰ way practical na πŸ˜› in s2 khud bahut super naturals ghar mein hai πŸ˜‰ parties Toh bantha hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..lets see Wat Avni will do πŸ˜‰ or is it to sendoff Avni from show πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ ..
paridhi02 thumbnail

i think dear..  u never watched s1 properly...  because no one can say that sibling bonding of s2 is better than s1... may be because u r fan of kvb..  u felt that... 
both seasons have there impact..  in family relations..  but personally i preffer season 1.. i always felf over acting of s2 family...  just to show romance of roshiv...  which was not there any time.. 
Edited by paridhi02 - 6 years ago