Seven Vows Part 4- Part Epilogue updated page 110

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

It is unbelievable for me that this story has reached the 4th thread and I have got readers still πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Yes by 6th June Seven Vows will complete one year and it's a huge achievement for me to write this story this far. 
I know my readers by this time have their personal favorites, some like romance, some like action, some like Sree-Suman, some are in awe of Sudhir-Vindhya. Poorni and Vaishu have become part of your lives and I know all of you admire MV. 

Also when I read comments I am so happy to see the hatred for Mahantji, Prathana Devi and the Rajputs. Because let me tell you it is very difficult to write them as a writer. You have to bring all the negative emotions of anger, hatred, jealousy and cruelty to write these characters so that you can connect, so that when I make my protagonists bend rules you can relate to them. 

All in all this story belongs to my readers who have made this journey with me so far. I dont know how Seven Vows will be received in paper back when it is published, but whatever it is, I will never forget the adulation you have given for the story. Because you have given me the courage to go ahead for publishing

Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for new thread
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
btw forgot to ask...Shruthi , as Collector's confession came out so isn't collector will suspect Sudeepta or something...
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Di looking forward to today's update
YongShinSurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats shruthi sis for 4th thread...
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

btw forgot to ask...Shruthi , as Collector's confession came out so isn't collector will suspect Sudeepta or something...

Oh no.. I hope she gets her happy ending...
JRia thumbnail
Congratulations Shruthi... ur amazing writing and regular  dhamakedar updates are the reason for the story to reach 260 parts.. fingers crossed for the book release.. hopefully it will be an instant success... I hope to read the other stories u had told ur friends back in 12th.. and God willing even they will be bestsellers 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Rakhee wait all answers are not in one go. Also truth has its own timing of coming πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Ria the remaining 3 stories, one I wont write, it look too childish and teen fiction kind of thing now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It was good then when you think as a 17 year old. The other 2 yes I should write. Bangle is a complete medico romantic thriller for which I need to read a bit on medical terms, organ transplant and all. It is people from Kerala but the story is set in Mumbai. Tagline is story of Mahi's love and Gowri's war. I am interested to write this one a lot. 

Last one is like Runaway bride, but a bit melodramatic and its a pure love story,  Aakash's journey to find out what made his love of 5 years and fiancee run away on the day of the marriage. 
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats for the fourth thread shruthi. It was an amazing journey so far and it will be 

Eager to read ur next stories too. I am waiting for ur book .
JRia thumbnail
Pls do make a short story to get the gist of it...