Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
@vd Virender talking this much itself is a big thing😆😆. And yes now it will move more like a thriller as chase, investigation, discussion and all take centre stageEdited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

@DH , Shruthi even not with parents from my story like I have choose the guy n my parents like it both house talk n blessed our choice as we r lucky but not fully as our relatives has problem with it ..they dont like sply from my side how can I give permission for it or how can I choose something...

From 18 yrs I got pressure to get marry but thankfully my parents never give me pressure n support me to pursue my dream to continue the study that also has objection for many...sigh
the mentality for many like a girl can't choose not only wedding but for Study...

@Krishna_Sourav you must thankful to ur parents then . The way they supported u from all odds is commandable.
All should learn such things. Am coming from totaly different background so this side is completely new for me.
My family supports me in every situation and they are progressive so they gave freedom to choose .
dh19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@dh it was like that. Even in my community during my teenage years no one asked the girls what they wanted. If the guy liked the girl that was it. Marriage was fixed.

@ shruthi , it is sonething unbeliviable. We r in digital era and stilll such low thinking.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@dh if you look in Seven Vows I have not explicitly described the tortures or have tried to ensure even in torture positivity shine  through. As I said the inspiraton for my story is my great aunt who was a child bride and child widow who was never re married. In Kerala it happened in 1920-1930 time, but in 1990 Kerala or generally south moved a lot from that practice as widow remarriages happened in society also child marriages were rare. But yes they were other practices as I said 
That's why I took the setting of story in Rajasthan which had all those practices even now in rural areas. I took places like Jaipur, Jodhpur and all because I will be more comfortable with Urban setting and progressive fundas first moves in Urban areas. 
dh19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@dh if you look in Seven Vows I have not explicitly described the tortures or have tried to ensure even in torture positivity shine through. As I said the inspiraton for my story is my great aunt who was a child bride and child widow who was never re married. In Kerala it happened in 1920-1930 time, but in 1990 Kerala or generally south moved a lot from that practice as widow remarriages happened in society also child marriages were rare. But yes they were other practices as I said

That's why I took the setting of story in Rajasthan which had all those practices even now in rural areas. I took places like Jaipur, Jodhpur and all because I will be more comfortable with Urban setting and progressive fundas first moves in Urban areas.

Very true shruthi.
Still certain parts of our country follows the practice of child marriage.
I am from gujarat, and in our state certain community follow the same practice. It actually not depend on the state but the community . Our maid's did a marriage of her daughter at the age of 5 , and when she turns 16 or so the 'gauna' will happen . At that time she will go to her sasural.
And in case if any of the family want to broke marriage then they have to pay a big amount.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@dh yes many communities have regressive practice. If you look in Kerala Malapuram a place dominated by Muslims still child marriage happen and very recently a case come out and big furore was created. 
Problem is we cannot change this practices unless someone from community itself decide against it. 
shruthiravi thumbnail

Guys I have finished the first cut editing of Seven Vows. Since it is going for publishing I am removing the climax portion from IF. It will be available in wattpad for another month.You can search it there under the user name shruthiravi13

Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
queenbee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
303 --
Virendhar got his son 😊.. He could finally voice out what his thoughts were and how he acted upon what he was taught for long.. and how he thought about the guy who roam with a girl without any commitment. he was not brought in a way to directly ask his daughter about the truth and reacted and acted on the way it was known and taught to him for ages.. Maya is progressing with sudhir's security and trapping the lorry driver  

304 --
Good Sree could recollect about the call with Murali when he informed Sree about his wedding.. they firmly started believing about the foul play ..Rupinder want to caution Mahant .. uff he is not going to listen anything.. he is on his mission to go to hell😊

305--
Oh my they finally got the missing link.. Murali's signature in nimisha's complaint Sudhir is safe.. hope they could extract truth from driver and rupinder clearly. Sudhir is shocked when the realization of Suman's suspicion about lorry being true.. Everyone was blaming Sree's star and Suman as chudail when the real culprits are roaming free..
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Brilliant part
Cat mouse chase n Cat caught...
the bitter truth now coming out infront of Verma...
Murli was murdered n indeed cold blooded murder...
Everyone will get shock...
do continue soon 
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank God sudhir is saved ... rupinder is caught ... So now more confessions