Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Guys I have finished the first cut editing of Seven Vows. Since it is going for publishing I am removing the climax portion from IF. It will be available in wattpad for another month.You can search it there under the user name shruthiravi13

Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Love can do Wonder ...Sree's Love give strength to Suman who won this battled...
Sree's Support make her strong n handle crucial situation so well...
Loved the ud...
Mohna's wife bolti bandh ekdam muh pe talla lag gaaya now waiting for Mohant to do more dreastic thing as infront of whole public suman break his so called image ...
do continue soon
Edited by Krishna_Sourav - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Rakhee nothing can beat the power of love 
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sree brought out the old Suman... The fiery she was during her college 
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This update is pure dhamaka...Suman is just a phataka...The way she counter attacked Sumedha nd made the mad wind take u-turn towards her is smart...Power of love is very well written!!!Applause for this Shruthiji!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ria Sree knew the fiery girl under that living corpse. He knew what she was capable of. He made her stand and fight. 
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awww Shruthi completed all of the remaining in thread 3. What way the last 25 chapters opened up πŸ‘πŸΌ

My inputs not necessarily in order though...hope you bear with me.

MV has been a strong lady all throughout but the way she gives back to her sister talking ill about Suman is due for an applause. Also she as a mother has been having her instincts on Sree bang on. Her detective eyes can't be escaped beware!!! She knows exactly when to let go off the leash and when to hold it tight with all in her family. The thing with kundalini is just arising a lot of curiosity in me.

Poornima is such a mature girl the way she blushes on some looks shows her age but the way she brushes herself very required for girls. Self control says what it mean excited has to come from within and cannot be imposed. Now she is also grown up to lead her siblings and guide them.

What more twists to expect. Murali's death is something that never occurred to me even the slightest thing hat it could be murder...ufff...what a twist you threw in there πŸ‘

And that outburst from Suman...what a relief to her and now all in the family know but what will they do to find out why she didn't want to marry Murali. RV is coming out of his shell as well and I liked the way he handled his bahu's dad πŸ˜† poor rajputs

latika mami, kids thinking about SreeSuman felt ok since it was with the flow, somewhere the doctor talking to MV about it i felt maybe I missed some part on doctor in the past...maybe he was close to Varma household to suggest on matters and that he can talk his thoughts freely...

Singapore trip now Tilak and Renu know as well. And the way it unfolded was beautiful. And what a wonderful twist Supriya aunty is chitra's daughter. Do you have more twists in store...this one pleasantly surprised me.

Sudeeptha is a strong willed as well. She is fighting the system from within. Hope it succeeds well and justice met out.

queenbee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow πŸ‘.. Perfect reply by Suman to those creeps.. Out of all Mahant's wife absolutely has no right to open her mouth ever but like her husband she is hell bent on getting royally snubbed πŸ˜†.. Wish the truth from her daughter change her ya wondering she will also be part of few who are beyond repair..Suman showed power of love to that hostile crowd..Reiterating all the facts about the heinous deeds of Mahant and Co πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Sumdeda forgot that staying at glass house she cannot throw stones at others.. result would be fatal for her only πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Visa yes MV is a manager, a CEO as many readers have put it πŸ˜†. She runs her house with precision, observing everyone and everything.
Yaa Poornima is grown up and enjoys the adulation a teenager gets. Twists are there Visa, till the last point twists are there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Else how will I keep my readers hooked.

@Padma Suman is a BA Mass Communication student that too meritorious one. Mahantji doesnt know the power of communication which Suman had mastered at her home and then in college. 

@ajay it is all about perception or Maya. Suman has PHd in that art from her house who just lived on creating perceptions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi shruthi. Great updates.
    Kailash and gautham  entered the field.   Sumedha is shameless.  Still trying to instigate against suman.   Liked suman confidence.    
    Both mahanthji and his wife r disgusting people. I wish to see their faces when Murali truth come out.