Seven Vows Chapter 71page 145

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Guys this story was in me somewhere during my college days. I had always wanted to write it. But never came myself to writing it. Too busy and hectic life of those times didn't leave much room to write. But seeing DD write I thought I will write this. This is somewhat Bollywood style. But I hope you all will enjoy reading it. So the story is set somewhere in mid nineties .So forget, mobile, Orkut, FB and Whatsapp.

Disclaimer: The story Seven Vows belongs to me in Indiaforums and in Wattpad. All rights reserved

Prologue Page 1
Prologue

Sreedhar got out of the car. He was returning after his 1 month visit to United States. He had loads of gifts in the back of his car and he had not informed his family on the exact date of his arrival. There were so many reasons he wanted to keep it a surprise. His brother Murali was married. It was a marriage that was quickly fixed and which clashed with Sreedhar's paper presentation in US conference. He had gone one week before his brother's marriage straight from Delhi without even coming home to check on who his new bhabi would be. He stepped on the portico of Varma Mansion and looked around. Something was amiss. The festive atmosphere of a newly married home was missing. Maybe it is 2 weeks and also Murali Bhaiyya doesn't like loud colors and all, so it might have been removed. He rang the bell. The door opened and he stared at the face of his eldest bhabi. Renuka. Sreedhar was all smiling, but bhabi's face showed shock and hesitance.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intriguing prologue Shruthi ðŸ˜ƒ
I love family related stories. I can't wait to see why Sreedhar's house did not have the festive atmosphere of a just married place 😳
And the shock and hesitance on his eldest Bhabhi's face as well.
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
interesting shruthi... continue soon..  😛

pls if psbl change the font style and size na.. like make it 3. bhara bhara lagta hai 😆

try georgia or roman or comic sans.. interesting fonts they are 😉
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thanks DD. Will try the suggestions.
@Shrutha it is going to be a complex equations.
daydreamers thumbnail
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Suspense eh ? Nice.. looking forward to the updates 😊
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shruthi you too. I love suspense. But have little patience. What to do. Whenever i read suspense thrillers i have a hard time not to check the end part first. Please update sooon. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys it is not a thriller. It is about relationship dynamics. Seeing the title you feel it is a thriller 😆😆
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Thanks DD. Will try the suggestions.

@Shrutha it is going to be a complex equations.

I love complex equations. And solving suspense 😉
daydreamers thumbnail
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

I love complex equations. And solving suspense 😉

Read EKAKI then ðŸ˜†

Its hindi so u may need time...  Geena is reading it slowly slowly but she's reading ðŸ˜ƒ