Users

Frequent Posters

dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Maya & team is also following vermas
Is there any other secret yet to be revealed
Gautam and kailas posting in mewar and jaipur
Loved to see shreedar and suman's reaction on this.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes dh Sree's friends are coming.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti when can we have the next update?
shruthiravi thumbnail

Guys I have finished the first cut editing of Seven Vows. Since it is going for publishing I am removing the climax portion from IF. It will be available in wattpad for another month.You can search it there under the user name shruthiravi13

Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys I thought I could post yesterday. But then income tax return filing for my parents, PAN adhar linking all that took quite a lot of time and I was too tired to do anything.πŸ˜ƒ
queenbee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uff that PrathanaDevi tried her level best to reason out with Mahant but he has completely lost it and hell bent on targeting Varmas πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š..His fate for his royal exit who can change God's plan .. How shameless they are discussing coolly about how they planned a murder πŸ˜‘😑 Capital punishment for them will be a very easy way out they should rot in living hell for all their crime.. 
Doctor's POV πŸ˜Š..though he don't know truth about Sree and Suman he gave all valid points which he observed and inferred by treating Suman which made him give suggestion about them to MV πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.. Waiting to know what is their plan to tackle Mahant πŸ˜Š
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Padma there is a saying in Malayalam " Vinashakale Vipareetha budhi"( when it is time for your destruction, you, yourself will create situations to aid it). that's what Mahantji is doing. 
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Padma there is a saying in Malayalam " Vinashakale Vipareetha budhi"( when it is time for your destruction, you, yourself will create situations to aid it). that's what Mahantji is doing.

It's the same in Telugu also Shruthiji...BTW Loved d update...I always loved Prathana's reasoning nd she connects dots very well...But then Mahanth has reached saturation point nd want to destroy Varmas at any cost...So.he will head for.his own destruction!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
@ajay it is not he will get destroyed, he will take others too
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi shruthi. 
  God to read the doctor support to the mrg.
            Idiot mahant could not listen to prathana devi.  He will fall flat and drown all his cronies too with him.