Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
As expected it was a bang on ending with message inscribed beautifully...Instead of being preachy the characters thru out the story have done in actions and that's the main USP of this story...I adore each and every character of the story but MV Sudhir Vindhya takes my first preference...MV as everyone is an inspiration and torch bearer for modernization...Sudhir I am Spellbound by his intelligence and smartness...Vindhya lights up the environment and I absolutely enjoyed Sudhir Vindhya romance also...SreeMan r at a different level and they r couple goals...Maya needs a special mention and Sudeepta too...Poorni is relatable and intellectual as well...Rest all characters r etched perfectly...and of course I also adore the intelligence of Prathana Devi...She is perfect takkar to every hero of the stroy!!!Mahant gave the required creeps all thru out and so are his allies...As u know I started lately and has done Binge reading the story was crisp and to the point as I felt..later on when I started daily updates it felt a bit dragged especially this fourth thread where Murali murder mystery was revealed...Again its my POV and may be due to binge reading effect I might have felt it so...As I told earlier some dialogues of Poorni nd Vishu did seem over matured for their age for me in first thread and some parts before Jodhpur trip had over detailing...This was my honest review and I hope it doesn't dampen ur spirit..once again thanks for a beautiful story and I can't wait to hold the book...All d best for publishing and waiting for u next story!!!!Love & Peace!!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ajay thanks a lot for telling the points. See if you look I wrote Seven Vows as it came to my mind. I only used to check once when I finish the chapter, because I was working in a hectic schedule to give update. I very well know lot of detailing can be cut. And I am telling to everyone the book will be half the size of what is published here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Sometimes you will miss the detailing πŸ˜ƒ. 
Now I need to go through everything and do lot of cuts. Jodhpur trip needs a lot of cut that I know, especially that part from Shivrathri to opening of Rashee has lot of aspect where it has to be cut, similarly the part from where MV approves Sreeman to end also needs quite a lot of cutting. Your bang on there as I myself know it. 

@beautiful MV was not perfect, what makes her apart is that she is human. She was willing to correct things in her own way
hugsandkisses thumbnail
Can you tell me if Maya s character is inspired by Jennifer or it was always a part of your story ?
queenbee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Was wondering when Shekar and co are going to ask Sreedhar about Jagratha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and poor Sree toh sharam se pani pani πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. when his brothers too added making fun of him.. finally Suman became Sreedhar's Sree officially 
queenbee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A lovely journey has come an end. We traveled with Sreedhar and Suman in their fight for their love which turned to be a catalyst for many social reforms..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Each characters in their life was woven together towards the specific goal to defeat the evil. πŸ˜Š
Many played key role in their fight against so called Sants and fake people who were taking advantage of people by false beliefs 😑😑and so called religious rituals.. 
Every culprit in the story met their well deserved punishment..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Every deserving soul met their destined life partner tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. 
❀️Will miss this story a lot..
Used to wait daily for the update now will be starting to read from the first again πŸ‘πŸΌ
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thanks Padma. Yes it was a journey that came to conclusion
@hugsandkisses Maya was always part of the story. I wrote her, even before Beyhadh started but yaa if ever a show is made on Seven Vows in near future i would want Jenny to play that character πŸ˜ƒ. 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
have edited my post on Page 110 Shruthi 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
I am already missing it...daily update waiting for it...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Rakhee action speaks louder than words. It is easy to preach, talk, but it is very difficult to do. That's why I kept my protoganist's as people of action and not people of dialogue. 
By the way a suggestion for you all. Do try out Rishton Ka Chakravyuh. Really a well scripted show at this point.

Also guys to be frank I am very much tired. I have decided to take a couple of week's break before I start editing Seven Vows. 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Shruthi will try... right now watching yeh un dino ka baat hain .its based on 90's love story...90s time they r showing ..but will try it..we r greedy but no issue u take ur time freshly do...till we can re read this...