Rikara ff: When she coloured my canvas!!! Pg 29 ( 21 Aug)

Shraddhadikshit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys im shraddha. I had been following dbo from the beginning and a big addict of rikara. 😳But coming to this forum for first time, was there in ib.
So im starting a new ff, i am updating in tu page also.

this is a look about of the upcoming story. Please share your views buddies😉

WHEN SHE COLORED MY CANVAS - A LOOK ABOUT

A cold night...

2 beautiful majestic orbs were watching the stars in the sky... as if those orbs were searching for someone but don't know whom to search for...

A cold breeze came and played hide and seek with those loose hair... it was like HE was feeling someone in that breeze, but didn't know for whom...

His mind and soul were totally blended with the nature...

Suddenly, 2 hands touched two of his shoulders. He was startled and turn back, a smile came running to the lips (killer smile)...

There were two ladies,

1 : kya hua omki shomki puttar, why are you so silent?

He: nothing bua ma, was just feeling the nature, said with closed eyes.

His voice was so magical that even daytime flowers bloomed at that night...

2: feeling nature or love, the second lady asked with a smile

He: oho dadi, please don't start your ishqbaazi waali speech again, said with folding hands.

Bua: oh rabji , so kalyani parjaiji ( dadi) you are always talking to them of ishqbaazi? In this age too?

Dadi: oye , (keeping hands on mouth) what about the topic on which you were speaking just now to me?

He: don't fight both of you (and hugged both of them), ab kya chahiye tum dono? Mere shaadi?

Bua& dadi:  haan ji (mockingly)

Dadi: you are a big shayar, always talking about pyaar, you even used to advise billu about pyaar and now he has become the biggest ishqbaazi.  Ab kya hua puttar?

His eyes became wet; he knew that none of his answers would satisfy both of them and himself. So he asked both of them to go to his art room.

There he showed them many pictures, just his personal ones, his family moments..

Then he showed a blank white canvas and told them

He: this is my personal canvas, only for my moments. Only my brothers, my mom, both of you, my friends and my sweetie (revealed later) have a space here, no one else will have.

"NO GIRL CAN EVER COLOUR MY CANVAS, IT WILL BE KEPT BLANK IN FRONT OF EVERY GIRL".

The stars and the breeze gently smiled, as if they knew the truth.

Elsewhere, another girl was watching the SAME STARS and feeling the breeze. She was also intensely watching and feeling them. Suddenly she saw someone in those stars and whispered, "PAPA"...

She ran back with full speed, making the beads of her anklet also to run with her to catch her speed.

Then she took a paint brush. It was so old due to its usage. She happily mixed few colours and began stroking the canvas. Her smile was mesmerising and her touch was so artistic that even in that night the colours began glowing like glitters and the canvas was so white and bright.

But alas... a face came back to her memory... a face who always made her tremble... a face who made her eyes wet... a face who made her wheat coloured face pale... she angrily pushed down the canvas

She: hey sankarji, what is this, this is my passion, this is my saans, this is my life, why, why am I not able to do this? What fate is this?

She began crying and ran to her mom's room. There she saw her mom sleeping peacefully, she went to her and caressed her hair, then took a look at a photo, where her dad, mom and she were standing together.

She went to the window, enjoying the moonlight and told to herself,

She: hey sankarji, I do believe that one day I can do it; maybe this is not the right time. I know you are there for me. But,

"WHEN WILL I COLOUR MY... MY CANVAS?"

The stars shimmered, the breeze crossed the trees, and they were smiling.

Little did him and she knew about the upcoming story of them, the future journey of them...

Little did they know that both of them were the REAL CANVAS AND COLOURS for each other in their life?

The stars and the breeze were the only witness of their feelings...

AND OF COURSE THE CANVAS AND COLOURS TOO...

NOCOPY

BYE, WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE😉

Index

Color 1 ; Page 1

Color 2 ; Page 2

Color 3 ; Page 3

Color 4 ; Page 5 

Colour 5 ; Page 7 

Colour 6 ; Page 9

Colour 7 ; Page 10

Colour 8 ; Page 11

Colour 9 ; Page 11

Colour 10 ; Page 13

Colour 11; Page 13

Colour 12; Page 14

Colour 13; Page 14

Colour 14; Page 16

Colour 15; Page 16

Colour 16; Page 17

Colour 17; Page 17

Colour 18; Page 18

Colour 19 ; Page 19

Colour 20 ; Page 21

Colour 21 ; Page 21

Colour 22 ; Page 22

Colour 23 ; Page 22

Colour 24; Page 23

Colour 25; Page 23

Colour 26 ; Page 25

Colour 27 ; Page 25

Colour 28 ; Page 25

Colour 29; Page 26

Colour 30 ; Page 26

Colour 31; Page 28

Colour 32 ; Page 28

Colour 33 ; Page 29

Edited by Shraddhadikshit - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi, Welcome to the forum. Great start. Looking forward for the next update
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi such a lovely start where omkara showed the why canvas where no girl is able to paint or cant oaint on the other hand gauri is not able to paint such an irony ... Want to know more Nd more...
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome start yar...
its tooo good...plz continue it 
Hi buddies, i am back
You can see this in telly update page also.
Each chapter is a color being added to the life of rikara. You can decide which color it will be, just for a fun!!!😉

WHEN SHE COLORED MY CANVAS - COLOR - 1

A girl is seen standing with a palette and a brush. She has a white canvas in front of her. Her hands are trembling... She is standing still with the brush.

Suddenly a tall man is approaching the girl from behind. He came close... very close to her. His blowing hairs are touching her cheek. He is holding her wrist along with that paint brush. He raised her hand and began painting on canvas... yes he was making her draw on that canvas.

As the drawing was finished, 3 or 4 pearls were rolling down her cheeks...   But she could feel wetness on her neck; she understood that some precious pearls were falling down on her neck too. She turned back to see him and collected all his pearls from his eyes, she could make a chain of those pearls and wear it.

Both came very close, both kept their foreheads together...

She suddenly sprang up from her bed and opened her eyes... She surveyed the whole ambience. The canvas, the palette everything was missing... and most important HE was MISSING. She told herself,

"Hey GOURI chiraiyya, what did you dream? Who was that lambi baal wali aadmi? From where did he come? What rishta do we have?

As she closed her eyes, she could clearly see his face... his flying locks, his thick beard, his smiling lips, raised eyebrows...and most important his magnetic eyes...she felt that those eyes were black holes in which she would fall... she began breathing heavily. She looked at the time and remembered that tomorrow was the most important day in her life...she went back to sleep only because she had to wake up early tomorrow. BUT HER MIND WAS FILLED WITH HIS IMAGE ONLY.. JUST HIM..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A pleasant morning...

In Mumbai, there stood a magnificent mansion, named oberoi mansion. Going inside, we can see some power packed performance by the smallest son of the family, rudra singh oberoi aka rudy to the song nach baliye..

By dancing he slowly entered a room cum art gallery (you must have got whose room it is).

He was gracefully dancing, forgetting himself so much that he didn't notice a kid slowly coming behind him and dancing like him. The kid climbed a small table and began dancing, but the little girl's one step directly hit a plastic bottle full of yellow colour, making it fall in the ground. Suddenly, rudy opened his eyes and stopped the music.

R: Oho cherry, what is this, your omki is gonna give you nice for this.

C: No, dumbo, omki wont scold me, coz i am his sweety ( for om , she is sweety) ( said with a cute puppy face)

R: oho Ms. Anshika shivay singh oberoi, let's see, what will happen now coz your omki is going for a business trip so he will be in his full attitude. BET? (He asked her by raising his eye brows and showing his palm for a deal)

C: D.. (deal, as she is a small kid, cannot complete words)

There came a lady running like a champa and took cherry and uttered "oh bte ki"

C: no aayi. Its Beti ki, and winked

A: Keeping deal in this age. Tum zaroor sso ki beti hoom. Bus don't show tadi like him, told by raising her eyes upwards as if talking to god.

C: clapping and telling, TADI...TADI...

R: Oh anika bhabhi, cherry is like you and bhaiyya only. Always breaking things, from small age. You are sheeshatod and he is iphone tod

All 3 were laughing, which was noticed by the owner of the lengthiest hair in that mansion.

He: you have spoiled my room and laughing, said loudly

All 3 were shocked.

Ani: Om, sorry it was cherry's mistake. I will clean this soon, said with tension.

He came with slow steps and was staring all 3. He turned down and slowly took the paint with his hand. He looked up and was angrily staring all 3.

Suddenly, he began applying colour to his bhabhi, little bro & his sweety and began laughing.

R: shockingly, Hey O what is this?

O: punishment, he laughe like a kid.

C: omki, omki, do this more... laughing

A: oho om, what will I do? I have to go to kitchen na? Said with puppy face.

O: sorry bhabhi... just for a fun, laughing and winking

R: hey o, you are in full mood today, and in casuals, don't you have a deal today? Moreover you are taking colours also today? This is unusual.

O: no duffer, my deal is postponed to next day. Moreover I have to judge a spot painting competition today, so that's why I am in love with colours today... he winked.

R: OH, SO universe chahtha hai ki, you should be an artist today; he said in a serious tone.

A: Oho meri pyaari dever, you are missing tia a lot na? Even your bhaiyya is talking like this from past few days, she said in a complaining tone and went back (acting)

O: oho dumbbell, you are just a big...

C: dumbooo... she screamed in top of her voice

R: (angrily) O, it was u who taught her to call me like that na..

C: dumbooo

R: I am katees with you cherry, you love only omki a lot, began his fake crying.

C: (started crying)... sorry chachu, I love you a lottt and kissed him on his cheeks.

R: that's my cherry... bye I have to complete my assignment.

Looking @ om, in a serious tone "see you lambe baal waali praani"

O: shut up rudra, and chased him outside the room. (Laughing)

R: Leave me O... rudy screamed

C: sweety is calling omki, come here

O: yes sweety...

She gave him a small kiss and ran away..

He was wearing a long dark blue kurtha and black pajamas, with loose hair an big black glasses.

He is going as an artist today, so he is in his artistic form, rather than his official suit.

Before going he was just tidying his galley. But suddenly one of his pictures fell on his feet... a picture where a girl is turning her face halfway ... she has long hair.. All the features in her face were seen only sideways... one eye, half nose and a half curved lip...

This was his latest picture, this face was troubling him for few days and then he gave a try to find this face, but it was unclear..

He kept it safely near his bed, locked the room and went.

But that face was really haunting him...

He didn't know why this face was coming back to his mind.

But fate knew... nature knew... the relation between him and her, that's why the wind entered his room without permission, breaking the barriers of windows,( his mind) carried that picture near omkara's photo frame.

smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey shraddha
it was awesome some new for me
I have already read  1st part in tellyupdate  I was waiting for next part
if am not wrong  u always ask for rikara scene  u know wat  am with u even I always wish like u 
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is beautiful update next part soon
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Such a lovely moment with rudy anika and his neice loved it hope for the best... Gauri dreamed about someone do they have met before... waiting for next
[QUOTE=smrithy14]Hey shraddha
it was awesome some new for me
I have already read  1st part in tellyupdate  I was waiting for next part
if am not wrong  u always ask for rikara scene  u know wat  am with u even I always wish like u 

Hey smrithy, I'm an ardent fan of shrenu and now an addict of SHRENAL ðŸ˜‰ thanks for noticing me yaar😉
Happy to meet another person like me😉
[QUOTE=IlaTanwar]Such a lovely moment with rudy anika and his neice loved it hope for the best... Gauri dreamed about someone do they have met before... waiting for next
No Ila, they haven't met before. She could see him FOR the first time in her dream only ðŸ˜‰