Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shraddhadikshit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sumaiya10

Wonderful ff. Loved all parts together

Rikara haldi washing was sooo romantic. Gauri blushing and om melting..ufff... 😳

They both have feelings have for each other but are hesitant to confess. 'Andekhi anjaani kya yeh mohabbat hai'

Precap tensed me don't know what hurdle is gonna come.

Thanks for pm please continue soon. Waiting for the canvas to get filled with another colour

Hi sumaiyya thanks a lot for the comment.happy to know that u liked it... shall post the next soonπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sreekailas

These chapters were a great to read!!!
For the part 12 I want to do 'ek jhaap mein deewar pe sat jaibe' to both of them for acting like such fools! Concealing their own emotions being scared of the other ones reactions! But I can't b really angry at them.. Coz its natural to behave like that when ur not sure about ur position in d other one's life. But part 13... I'm still dreaming!
They are such cuties.. N their romance..
Upar se, om sprained his hand and is always in need of help!!! Air kya Bahama chahiye romance keliye?!! If rasams n the romance in b/w are going to b like this, I want more of them!!!

Yes both r now confused about the other person's feelings but will soon get to know it...
All rasams were unexpectedly romantic for them..
Let's see if more romance will come 

Thank u Sindu...πŸ˜‰
Hey rikarians & Shrenalians 
Back with next...
Hope u would like this...sorry for typo errors

Check 1st page for index

Colour 14

Recap:-Anika and gouri r part of Jodhpur royal family.Om came to know the truth & apologised to gouri. Their families planned for rikara re wedding, but they have not yet confessed their feelings.They had some romantic moments.

The mehendi function and sangeeth were total celebration as it was in typical royal way. On the insistence of the elders rikara were not allowed to see and talk to each other. But they were truly missing each other wondering y they had this sort of feeling. During sangeeth everyone asked rikara for a dance, but they didn't because Om's hand was sprained and moreover both were so shy to do a performance in front of everyone. But the lovely shivika Jodi had a romantic performance. They were dancing like in a different world on the song "tumhe apna banane ka junoon, sir pe he kabse he". Even Tejvi and shinky couples danced. Om was actually restless to spend sometime with gouri as he heard this song. But first of all they were not allowed to & moreover he thought gouri wouldn't like it.,he at times felt that she had feelings for him; but he wasn't sure. He didn't want to pressurize her.He decided to give away every decisions to her.

He just wanted a break away from all this voices so he decided to go to balcony as there was a good view of moon from there.

As he approached there he saw that all lights in balcony were off.Only the full moon's silky light was there. As he moved forward, he heard the sound of anklets; he wondered whom it could b.As he walked forward, he was stunned to see that view; it was gouri.Her face was lit up by soft moonlight & she was literally glowing like an angel. She was wearing a netted lehenga of white & blue combination. The seeping moonlight into her lehenga gave her a divine look. Om's poetic mind was slowly coming up.He just wanted to see her like that for the whole night.

His thoughts were disturbed by gouri's address.
" ka hua omkaraji?"
Om couldn't speak. He wondered y she was making this sort of effect on him.He os still confused with his feelings.
" kuch nahi gouri. I ..I just wanted to enjoy this sight.
"what sight omkaraji?"
Suddenly he realized his mistake.
" this...this night sky gouri." he tensedly replied.
G: tumhe dekha meri mehendi.
She asked excitedly.
But Om was just seeing her face. How perfectly this moonlight was highlighting her features!!!
G: did u see how much this mehendi has darkened. Even Didi's mehendi has not darkened this much.
Do u know, as the darkening of mehendi increases, it means the ladki would be loved very much by her sasural... specially by her pati!!!

Gouri thought about what she told only after a moment. She was same time tensed and blushing. She was tensed as to what Om would b thinking. But instead she saw that his eyes were having a special glow; may b  because of moonlight she thought.

She simply smiled at him vaguely and moved away; she felt so heavy to face him. Om was anxious, he was feeling a warmth in his heart. He stood there for some more time adoring the moon and gouri's face...

As all the rasams were over, both the families were now getting ready to move to Mumbai for the marriage. There was one day gap for the marriage. All reached OM safely and have settled. The mahurat for the marriage was the next day, in the evening.Both the families were having their own time. Media was not allowed for one day as so many preparations were left.  The public attention was high because it was the marriage of oberois and the Jodhpur royal family. Kalyani dadi was very excited because it is the first time oberois were being bonded with a royal family. There were a  whole lot of guests approaching; on the whole OM was very crowded.

Gouri was getting ready in her room. She was preparing to visit the mata ki temple where she had first visited when she came to Mumbai for the first time.She decided to go alone as all were busy. Moreover she wanted to spend some time alone.

She had asked permission from dadi and didi. She wanted to ask Om , but she saw that he was enjoying with his brothers; so thought not to disturb him.

It was almost 7 pm. Om was going to meet Gouri to show her the photos of their pre marriage wedding shoot. She was very reluctant and uncomfortable at first but then both were amazing in the whole session; the photographers told. Om remembered, she was so shy in some close postures but he had made her comfortable. But those pics turned out to b so romantic. He was again and again seeing those photos and adoring them. But as he entered her room, he saw her missing. He began searching for her in the whole mansion. All gave the same answer that she had gone to temple but no one saw her coming back.

Om's heart was beating like hell, his hands were cold and shivering. Her phone was in busy mode all the time.

It was almost 9 and there was no information of her.Alk the guests were gone but the families were tensed. Anika was continuously crying. Shivru were frantically searching for her whereas Om was sitting blank. He was nearly having a chest pain . He was feeling a. heavy head. He was not able to bear the tension.

For the first time , he went to Mandir . He was folding hands and crying . He didn't pray but only cried. This was becoming unbearable.He went to his room and opened his draw of some leftover drugs & syringes. But gouri's slapped face came to his memory and he threw away all bottles.

He went to shiv parvathi idol in his room. This was her favorite idol when she was his student & so he had brought it to home.He was asking Sankarji to give her back to him.

Suddenly his phone rang. He nearly jumped on it and saw her name in it. He took the phone and cried out her name.

" Omkaraji... please save me...or he will...he ..."
Om's mind was engulfed by fear.
" Gouri... I will...I will..where r u ...just tell me..."
" woh...mein...mein ... bareilly..."

Suddenly someone snatched the phone away and Om heard another voice...a voice which made his blood boil...
" Sehri babu!!!!"

Om growled..."KALI!!!!!!! How dare you."
"Slowly Omkara sirji, tumhari hone wali patni...nah...meri hone wali patni Gouri is safe here."
" don't tell her name with ur filthy tongue I will chop it off!!!!" 

" oh sirji, I thought of marrying secretly. But she became over smart.Its ok , I'm in bareilly. Any way u won't b able to rescue her nor u will escape. So see our marriage and u can go to heaven peacefully.My people will come to your gallery in 15 mind. U have to come with them. Don't take ur idiot brothers with y. Don't even tell them the location, then u will not see her ashes.

" Fine...fine ...I...I. will come but don't even dare to touch my gouri.Now just give the phone to her...fast!!"

He heard her crying. 
"Gouri... please dear don't worry.I will come...for sure my dear... please don't cry."
"mujhe pata Omkaraji that u will come.Sankarji will save us...but please please b careful.
" I will gouri... I won't give u to him...I want u... I can't live without u..." both rikara didn't realize what they were telling, because of their tension and anxiety...

Om was in a Jeep surrounded by kali's people. It was surrounded by many other jeeps filled with kali's people; all were armed with swords.

He was led to a dark room blind folded. As his fold was removed the saw a dishevelled gouri tied on to the chair. She was smiling thru her tears seeing him; her attire was terrific. He couldn't see her like this . As he moved forward, a hand caught his neck tightly, it was kali.

He was smirking. Gouri was tired but she started screaming.She felt that her heart would collapse now. Kali asked his men to catch Om.

He went to gouri and untied her. He was holding her sideways. Rikara were very much disturbed by their position. They were led outside were there was a small temple. Mandap arrangements were done.
" b4 our marriage sirji, we have to do a bali; to sacrifice a human life. U r perfect for this isn't it sirji."

Gouri was so tensed. She began praying Sankarji to show some way.
Om was very angry. He fought almost all the men who were catching him.  A raged kali took a sword and attacked Om lashing it on his chest. 

Gouri screamed. Om managed to balance and not fall; it was paining.Not by that wound on his chest but by  gouri's screams.

Om was taking few steps backward, but kali was moving forward to lash the sword. As he raised his sword Om closed his eyes and turned his head but he heard gouri's screams instead.

As he opened his eyes he saw that most terrific view. Gouri had come in between him and Kali and...Kali had stabbed gouri...

Om couldn't bear this as a heavily bleeding gouri fell on Om's hand...His hands were wet with her blood.

Om screamed to the top of his voice. KALI!!!!!!!?

Precap: - the wedding?????

Scroll down for next

Hi moving to next 
Colour 15

Om had taken his angry avatar. He removed his coat wet with her blood.He snatched away the sword from kali and lashed it on kali's hand . He was too tired but gouri's scream was so clear in his ears. He began fighting blindly with kali. Kali was attacking a tired Om.As kali was about to stab Om, a powerful hand stopped kali. Kali was stunned. It was shivay.
" One more time if u touch my Bhai and my saali, I will not see this earth again. V had speared u one time and u came back. U definitely deserve the best."

As kali approached shivay, he saw police coming. Om smiled ., He told.
" what did u think? I have recorded the whole thing in this button camera. I even had inserted a chip on my hand so that they could me.This time I'm not going to spare u kali, because u have committed a big mistake this time."

The police had already arrested kali's allies and now barged in to arrest kali. He hadn't expected this.

" don't think u won. I will come back to take revenge.And I'm sure gouri wouldn't survive this stab."

Om was super annoyed and he slapped Kali so hard. Om handed over all the evidence to the police...

Om was carrying gouri all the time in the ambulance. She was unconscious all the time .Om was keeping on calling her name. He remembered the time when chulbul was stabbed by him. That day she told that he is her bhagvan.He really wished she would come back safely.

Om was also admitted in the hospital.It was early morning. Both the families were tensed as rikara were admitted in a hospital near bareilly.

Om was restless, his wounds were not deep so he was fine.He wanted to see gouri but was not allowed. Shivay asked Om to go back to home.He wasn't ready; but shivay insisted to do so...

It was almost 9am when Om woke up.He was very tired but suddenly he remembered about gouri and went downstairs.

Gouri had come back and she was absolutely fine but she was tired due to sedatives. She was in prinku's room.The whole family were seeing her one by one. Om waited; he just wanted to see her.He wanted to ask her Y she got in between.He was uncontrollable; the tension he had experienced was beyond words. He really thought he would die. His eyes longed to see her.He was amazed because he had hated her very presence in this house earlier but now he wanted to take her in his arms.

Gouri was lying down with sleepy eyes.All were coming to meet her; she was happy that she is fine.But, she was waiting eagerly to see Om. She wanted to see him and check whether he is fine;after all she did all this for him. She didn't even fear when kali blackmailed to kill her.But she lost her very life when she saw Kali stabbing Om.She. felt that her world was crashing down. When kali stabbed her she thought that she would die but she was happy that she was in his arms; the arms which always protected her like the Lord.She yearned to see him; she wanted to see his smile.

This was strange she hated him when he insulted her existence but she was ready to die for this man.

At last when Om was about to enter, his dadi came out & told that gouri had slept and now that he shouldn't be disturbed as their marriage was in the evening. Om was desp even though he didn't show it..He just absorbed her petite lying form in his mind thru the glass door.Even gouri was missing him, she was softly taking omkara's name with closed eyes b4 falling into sleep...

Precap :- Om carried gouri in his arms and laid her down on his bed. As he switched off the lights ,
G: omkaraji, I want to say something!!

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Shhhrrraaadddhhhaaa 
You are an angel, the rikara angel to be exact ... You have woven such a delicate love story πŸ˜³ I will start from the point om is guilty and repenting ... And even she is hurt ... The way you expressed their emotions ... Was love ... But I felt Om should have expressed his feelings other than guilt to her once ... Uske baad toh RiKara ek Rajshri banner ka couple ho gaya ... All shy and smiley types  I really liked the way you wrote about their rituals. My favorite was haldi moment ... Uske baad when it was quite obvious that everything is happy you broughtbin this mahaepisode twist like wow ... I am dying to see Kali and Om face off ... I am eager to know how the confession of their feelings will be
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Meh firsht πŸ˜ƒ ... And yes thanks for two updates at a time πŸ˜³
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So many parts updated 
Rudy planning 
Marriage of rikara and then kaali😑
Stabbed gauri all climax 
πŸ‘
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
All parts are super awesome loved then
writergenie17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my God Shraddha!
Just read up on everything I've missed since I've been gone. 
This is one of the best RiKara stories I've read in a long time luv...

You've done such a fantastic job with this! 

You took us all on a rollercoaster of emotions all through... and I love you for the beautiful way in which you weaved this story around Om and Gauri's developing feelings for each other. 

The pre wedding festivities were such a pleasure to read and imagine... And Anika and Gauri being not only sisters but also royal!... made me so happy...

As usual KT was there to take things up a notch or two and our Ri came between certain death and her man. 

This is beautiful work Shraddha and I can't wait to read more!